PDA

View Full Version : Rodriguez Pena 468, Piso 7, 44

WorldTravel69
04-18-07, 12:27
Found this while checking out the one down the block.

Did not go in.

Flyer says 15p, 25p and 2x30. 4373 2532. 24/7.

Tungurahua
05-02-07, 17:42
On Friday, ready to give up on the hunt I decided to pop in here for a look. Glad I did. Two chicas, Gloria and Jenny, petite and slender, so-so on faces. Petite as in 90 to 100 pounds, just how I like 'em.

Gloria is 21 of Paraguay. Jenny is 20 (I think) of Venezuela. Jenny's curves looked mouth-watering in her tight jeans but came across as distant. Whereas Gloria was all smiles.

The small apartment is subdivided by paper-thin walls into two fuck stalls, one for each girl. Not much room to maneuver.

Paid 20p for 30 minutes with Gloria. As I lost my 2007 virginity here the best part of the session was the french-kissing. Fuck yea, that's what I needed. Will definitely go back to sample more. 20p! -- how can it be wrong? Can't wait to turn them both over to pound their tiny asses in flat-doggie. Grrrrr. Bark! Bark!

Tungurahua
05-02-07, 20:09
The girl I thought was named "Jenny" is actually named something like "Aurelia." I was close.

23, of Venezuela she says. Business must be bad under Chavez for her to come all the way down the continent to sell herself in BA for 20 pesos a pop. Living the dream.

Anyway, she's petite enough to get a rise from me. Gloria, my previous girl, was busy getting stuffed by a local in the cubicle over so I waved in Aurelia for a spin. 20p for 30 mins.

As I figured Aurelia is a lot more distant than Gloria. No french kisses here. Nicer body though, particularly the cute tits. BJ was not much of a BJ, more of a handjob. With doggie as initiator I tried a handful of positions. With her legs over my shoulders, looking down at and pawing the delicious terrain, I nutted.

For session three I am going to take a chainsaw, tear out Gloria's personality and stitch it into Aurelia's body. I might have to pay 25 pesos for the privilege of a frankenstein fuck but it'll be worth it.

As an unfortunate bonus of french-kissing Gloria gave me her cold last Friday. Even my nuts ache.

Artisttyp
05-21-07, 02:22
I went there this evening. There was only one girl and this girl had weird markings on her face. She told me they were freckles but it looked like some kind of skin problem. I couldnt see her blowing me so I left.