PDA

View Full Version : 435 Tucuman, FL 2, #6 - Martina

Shane44
04-19-07, 16:23
Based upon a number of posted monger recommendations, visited with Martina early this afternoon and was not disappointed. Called first, and speaking almost zero Spanish to her equally very basic English, was able to set up a one hour appointment in this partially office partially residental building in Centro. I was not disappointed.

Although Martina has gained some weight relative to her posted pictures, so have I, so I will not judge her by that bench mark. Clean two bedroom apartment. Warm greeting. Asked for a shower and was handed a clean towel and a new bar of soap. Needed a shower after walking eight blocks in 81 degree weather.

Martina gave me a first rate half hour massage, which after a 13 hour plane ride [Newark to Houston to BA] in coach, I really needed. The happy ending unwound over another twenty minutes to include black kisses, a fantastic prostrate massage, and a first rate con leche release that surprised her volume wise and pleased me.

Certainly well worth the P100. Shane

BA Luvr
04-19-07, 19:19
Thanks for the current status on Martina, Shane. Not to be too technical here, but all massages are prostrate. I assume you meant prostate? Hey. Just ribbing a little.