PDA

View Full Version : What To Say At The Buzzer

Fretta
04-20-07, 16:12
I've always wondered what to say when I ring the buzzer at a Privado. Generally I say something like "quisiera ver a una chica," but that seems pretty awkward (not to mention strange when other people are standing around) Any thoughts on things to say in Spanish? Something a little more elegant and maybe discreet?

Daddy Rulz
04-20-07, 16:20
I've always wondered what to say when I ring the buzzer at a Privado. Generally I say something like "quisiera ver a una chica," but that seems pretty awkward (not to mention strange when other people are standing around) Any thoughts on things to say in Spanish? Something a little more elegant and maybe discreet?"Soy Santi"

(it's Santiago)

Hunt99
04-20-07, 16:55
I have found that "Buenos tardes! Tengo mucho dinero, y necessito una amiga!" opens all the doors for me.

Bandy
04-20-07, 17:13
If I really made an appointment, then.

Soy Bandy. Llamé antes. Tengo una cita con.............

If I just show up, then become very direct.

Busco de chicas

Bandy

Rainot
04-20-07, 17:48
You mean when you go unannounced (no previous phone call)

You could say "hola, vengo por el aviso" (Hi, I'm here about the ad - I saw in the newspaper / website-)

Daddy Rulz
04-20-07, 18:13
You mean when you go unannounced (no previous phone call)

You could say "hola, vengo por el aviso" (Hi, I'm here about the ad - I saw in the newspaper / website-)But yours is a good idea, you may get a promocion you don't know about. I know how much to pay so if the receptionista tries to fuck me instead of letting one of the girls do it I bail.

Sportsman
04-20-07, 18:15
Most of the time I simply say what DR has suggested, "Soy Sportsman".

Sometimes I say "Busco una chica" (I'm looking for a chica) or "Quiero visitar" (I want to visit). They all work for me.

Punter 127
04-20-07, 20:53
Oh, you wanted clever stuff?:D Then your phrase should be "Hola, vengo a que me lustren el pelado". Which translates to smth like "hi, I'm here to get my ding-dong spit-shined".ROFL,:D I like it, can I use that? I've been saying "Soy Santi (it's Santiago)" but I like this better.

WorldTravel69
04-20-07, 21:05
"Chicas"

It works for me.

Exon123
04-20-07, 21:15
I tell em, "Its Exon here to Fuck a Chica"

They always buzz me right in.

Exon

Tango
06-10-07, 09:52
If I ring the buzzer at a place that doesn't know me, I say, "Estoy acá para las minas," which translates as "I'm here for the girls."

"Las minas" is argentine dialect that translates as "the girls", or "the chicks", and "acá" a synonym for "aquí".

Artisttyp
06-10-07, 11:16
Hola mujeres.

Andres
06-10-07, 16:45
"Vengo por un turno" (I come for a session) always works for me.

It avoids talking about girls (something that may elicit an ugly gesture from a pissed-off neighbor or janitor, since "turno" also refers to services such as those of doctors or dentists) while at the same time lets the madam know what I am looking for.

Andres

Jackson
06-10-07, 18:07
I think you guys are getting unnecessarily complicated.

All I say is "Estás abierto", which is "Are you open?"

It seems to work, although my suspicions are that you could grunt just about anything and they'd open the door anyway.

Thanks,

Jackson

Amantelondres
06-10-07, 19:01
You're right Jackson. In fact I find that "Hola" is more than adequate.

Yujin
06-10-07, 21:56
I like to keep it simple and just say "Se puede?" which means "Can I come in?" I've always been buzzed without any further questions asked.

Chicaluv
12-12-09, 10:14
I have just said"Chica Por favor". Every place has let me in.

Tokyohomeboy
02-14-10, 21:33
Guys,

I'm coming to BA later this week for 2-3 weeks. I don't speak a word of Spanish. Do the receptionists speak good enough English that I can book a girl? What about at the apartment - can I get by with English, a smile and pesos? Does anyone have a cheat-sheet of the needed phrases in Spanish? I'll buy you a beer or 2 when I hit town.

AllIWantIsLove
02-14-10, 23:45
Hajime mashite.

If you plan to go to privados (brothels) some of the receptionists speak passable English. So sometimes you'll call and be able to communicate and sometimes not.

A lady named Roxanne has a translation service for people in your situation who want to arrange "dates" with girls here. She has a thread here on this forum.

Gysell runs a privado and has her own thread here and all of her receptionists speak excellent English. Several of the girls working for Gysell speak English but not all.

A Google search will find you some helpful web sites. Here's one: http://www.hookupspanish.com/

Gambatte kudasai, Bob.

Guys,

I'm coming to BA later this week for 2-3 weeks. I don't speak a word of Spanish. Do the receptionists speak good enough English that I can book a girl? What about at the apartment - can I get by with English, a smile and pesos? Does anyone have a cheat-sheet of the needed phrases in Spanish? I'll buy you a beer or 2 when I hit town.

Nice Guy Ed
02-25-10, 04:35
Are privados like these legal in BA?

Wild Walleye
02-25-10, 17:52
Guys,

I'm coming to BA later this week for 2-3 weeks. I don't speak a word of Spanish. Do the receptionists speak good enough English that I can book a girl? What about at the apartment - can I get by with English, a smile and pesos? Does anyone have a cheat-sheet of the needed phrases in Spanish? I'll buy you a beer or 2 when I hit town.THB:

Speaking as a Spanished-challenged monger I can tell you that I have had success both on the phone and at the buzzer. The difference is that at the buzzer, you can get by with something like "hola." On the phone, you are likely to get someone that doesn't speak a word of english (unless one of the in-house chicas has a little basic english)

On the phone you could start with:

You: "Hola, que tal (sp?"

Voice on other end of phone: "bien." followed by something you can't understand.

You: "Me gustaría conocer a [insert chica name here]"

Voice on other end of phone: "bueno, a qué hora" (good, when? Or less likely "Lo siento, ella no está disponible" (sorry, she's not available)

[with either of the above responses, it's 50/50 if that particular chica is there]

You: "ahora, me lavo mis bolas y llegará pronto!" (now, I am freshing up and will be right there!)

you: "Cuál es la dirección?" (what is the address?)

Be prepared to have difficulty communicating on the phone and to have the voice on the other end of the phone hang up on you.

My advice, is take the cheat sheet from page one, the phrases from this thread and the other spanish phrases thread and go door to door at several well-reviewed privados.

At the buzzer.

You: ring buzzer.

Voice: hola?

You: "hola, Esta es [put a name in here]"

Voice: "bzzzzzzz" (you will hear door buzz and click.

You: enter and proceed to the apartment, ring doorbell. Enter apartment, meet madam or chica. "hola, que tal"

Madam: "Bien, why vos?"

You "bien"

More than likely, she will put you in a room (either waiting or bedroom)

Madam: "¿quieres ver a las chicas" (do you want to see the girls)

You: "si!"

She will go get the chicas and they will come in one at a time. If there are several, you will need to remember the names of the ones that you like. What I normally do is, memorize the first chicas name. Then I don't really pay attention to the other names until I see one I want more than the first. I repeat this process and have one (maybe two names) when the madam returns.

Madam: "Si?"

You: [chica's name]

Madam: "see youánto tiempo?" (how long?

You:"media hora" (half hour) or "una hora" (one hour) [I usually ask for "cinco minutos".]

Madam:"darme dinero"

You: give her money. She leaves, strip and get ready (if you need more help from here, let me know) Hint: if you wave your tallywacker around, it will probably get played with

TejanoLibre
02-25-10, 19:12
Guys,

I'm coming to BA later this week for 2-3 weeks. I don't speak a word of Spanish. Do the receptionists speak good enough English that I can book a girl? What about at the apartment - can I get by with English, a smile and pesos? Does anyone have a cheat-sheet of the needed phrases in Spanish? I'll buy you a beer or 2 when I hit town.Come see me at the resto-bar and I will personally walk you through the basics of Privados 101.

There are about 200 within walking distance of my place.

There are also other options besides Privados that offer better sex at better prices.

You can usually find me after 8 pm from Mon. Thru sat. Night.

Take Care.

TL.

P. S - It's not rocket science but you WILL get fucked without being kissed if you walk into the WRONG place.

It's just plain stupid to do it on your own if you can't speak the lingo man.

Lálliance.

Cordoba 945

Micro Centro.

Ask for ' EL Tejano Loco '

Come Hungry !

WorldTravel69
02-25-10, 20:24
But they are tolerated.

Keeps people employed.

Are privados like these legal in BA?

Wild Walleye
02-26-10, 14:47
But they are tolerated.

Keeps people employed.You have made contact with the "Chazz Reinhold" of Bs As privados (WT69)

There is a thread somewhere within these hallowed, virtual walls that goes into detail on the legalities of the business in Argentina. My recollection of the rough thumbnail of that discussion is something to the effect that it is legal (or in the gray area) for a chica (21 and older) to provide 'services' for cash. However, pimping such services is illegal and I believe that there is some statutory limitation on the number of chicas under one roof and rules against street walking.

Nice Guy Ed
02-26-10, 21:19
There is a thread somewhere within these hallowed, virtual walls that goes into detail on the legalities of the business in Argentina. My recollection of the rough thumbnail of that discussion is something to the effect that it is legal (or in the gray area) for a chica (21 and older) to provide 'services' for cash. However, pimping such services is illegal and I believe that there is some statutory limitation on the number of chicas under one roof and rules against street walking.Interesting. So, in the event there was a bust at an average privado that a foreigner was visiting, the chances of being thrown in an Argentine prison or something is unlikely? I know I sound like an overly cautious, silly American here. But I really don't want to break any laws while I'm visiting nor risk any dire consequences. :)

WorldTravel69
02-27-10, 12:34
Basically the Privados are set to accommodate the Argentines.

There are too many to bust.

I have been in most of them on my List and never have I seen a police officer around.

Interesting. So, in the event there was a bust at an average privado that a foreigner was visiting, the chances of being thrown in an Argentine prison or something is unlikely? I know I sound like an overly cautious, silly American here. But I really don't want to break any laws while I'm visiting nor risk any dire consequences.:)

Westy
02-27-10, 13:27
There is a thread somewhere within these hallowed, virtual walls that goes into detail on the legalities of the business in Argentina. My recollection of the rough thumbnail of that discussion is something to the effect that it is legal (or in the gray area) for a chica (21 and older) to provide 'services' for cash. However, pimping such services is illegal and I believe that there is some statutory limitation on the number of chicas under one roof and rules against street walking.I've had the same question - and wondered, where's the answer? A quick search found it in the "Living In Argentina" forum:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4304

The first few posts are directly related to the subject. Unfortunately, it turned into a "flame-fest" at post #6 - still, a funny one.

Worthwhile quote from a Buenos Aires DA, who was subject of an interview in the first post of that thread.

Constitutionally, one can't prohibit people from using their bodies as they please. What the law tries to do is prevent the mass commercialization of this type of activity. I'm against prohibiting this kind of activity because doing so generally leads to legal and cultural contradictions, and ends up fostering corruption. These kind of places (whorehouses) tend to exist anyway. And when they do, they end up working under the auspices of police corruption. This is indisputable.