PDA

View Full Version : Tucuman 2058, Casa

WorldTravel69
04-23-07, 11:40
At Ayacucho. The Madam said 30p 30 mins. 50p hour. 3 chicas. 4373 2602, 4373 3053. Open 24/7.

Geo Eye
04-23-07, 11:44
At Ayacucho. The Madam said 30p 30 mins. 50p hour. 3 chicas. 4373 2602, 4373 3053. Open 24/7.My type of place, cheap slutty scanks for 10 dollars. Hey at least they are not crack whoares.

Tungurahua
05-02-07, 17:17
Just for the record this was one of two standout apts where the mamasan was a b**ch (other was 916 Rivadavia). After the nasty chicas were paraded mamasan asked for 10 pesos viewing fee. I said no then asked her another question (prices, I think).

She stood amazed that I had brushed aside her request so easily. By my casual body posture she could tell I wasn't going to give her a cent, and if she refused to let me out I would simply stand there for two hours. I can be a very patient guy. As expected, she gave up, opened the door for me and slammed it behind me.

Artisttyp
05-26-07, 15:04
I had a few duds these past few days with girls setting limits on me. No deep fucking. Dfk etc. I actually enjoyed this one last night.

I saw a movie on TV that really moved me. It was with Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz. Tom Cruise had a disfigured face from a car accident and Penelope Cruz still loved him and it ended with Tom going to meet her in the after life. It really moved me and made me feel longing for love.

I then realized why be depressed there are $20 sluts here in Buenos Aires.

I thought this place was really mellow the mamasan didn't give me a hard time and I got anal for $80 AR for the hour. Without anal it would have been $50 for the hour.

There were three girls all of argentine decent. I chose laura a dark hair typical argentine looking with italian features. My type.

No BBBJ and no DFK. Man she really missed some good loving in those departments. I was feeling like a lover after that movie but I opted for the smut as usual.

My tounge was all up in the snatch and I finished licking her butt after fucking it taking care of myself till the finish.

The session lacked dfk in a major way. I could have done without bbbj which I did but I was longing for a tounge.

It was nice to really crave pussy and get it. Thats what making your dreams come true are all about.

Artisttyp
05-31-07, 18:26
Well I guess the right moment passed by me again. I went there yesterday during the day 5pm and hooked up with a 19 year old named Natalia. I took the hour for $80 which included anal $50 without. Be careful because the girl tried to tell me no with the anal but I mentioned I banged the other girl "Laura" for the same deal and that I'd be willing to bang her again instead of her.

She is cute but recently gave birth to a child in the past three months. She has a stretch mark on the side of her stomach but not bad and a tattoo on her lower back. Her butthole is really tight so you have to nurture it. It hurts her so just wiggle versus thrust.

I offered to do a lick job on her butt as a reward since it was sore but she declined.

Got bbbj as well. All in all an ass fuck for $30 u$ for the hour from a 19 year old. Not bad but maybe a tad pricey. I'm not sure.

Big Nose
11-11-07, 20:35
I dropped by today after I got a coupon for $20 from some guy over on Corrientes.

For me it was depressing. A run down place with a dirty looking bed and three not so good looking hookers.

They seemed to have a good attitude but I like a little more polish than this place.

Probably good if your taste is for cheap sluts.

Unfortunate for me I like the model quality sluts.

WorldTravel69
04-12-10, 21:33
Prices: 60p 30 min. 100p hour.

WorldTravel69
05-04-11, 13:26
Prices: Conventional 80p 30 min. 120p hour, Completo 100p 30 min. 150p hour.

WPBbaires
11-28-11, 05:05
Was doing a little recon to contribute to AP so I spent the 80 pesos on the half with a 40ish gal whom was friendly but not hot (only one available).

Everyone there was friendly enough but I couldn't find a hot girl anywhere!

Price. 80 pesos for the half.

If your already warmed up and not that concerned about the chick, ok.

I toured a bit tonight. Two places close are setups for robbery. This came in second best. Behind Lavalle 2050.

However, all. Ehhh!