PDA

View Full Version : Rodriquez Pena 185, piso 4 G

WorldTravel69
04-24-07, 12:56
30p 30 mins. 50p hour. 4 chicks. 4373 6202. 24/7.

Artisttyp
05-21-07, 02:35
I decided to try this out tonight. The lady quoted me some bullshit with pricing. She told me one price gets me a massage and some other flim flam then completo is another deal. I went in with the prices listed below but she wasnt intrested in half hour deals. I took the hour for $60 which was a waste.

There was only one little girl who was ok looking but immediately she was trouble. She wanted the light turned low and I had to argue with her over it. I told her this was sex not making love. She had the nerve to not want to strip off her panties while giving me a blowjob and she put her hands on my chest as I was fucking her which I despise and she didnt like her legs on my shoulders. She did however give me bbj for a little while. I find out shes only been doing this a week. I told her she was lame when she kept asking me if I enjoyed it.

Also I left my damn hand sanitizer bottle there which is making me furious. I have 20 days to go.

She says 5 girls work at a time. I'm in no rush to go back. I didnt see any other girls when I was there. They were all busy. Avoid this little ****.

I've noticed the mamsans are sketchy this year with pricing. I havent repeated the ones who do that to me.

WorldTravel69
04-14-10, 17:55
Gone, Gone Gone.