PDA

View Full Version : Bartolome Mitre 815, piso 1

WorldTravel69
04-26-07, 22:07
At Esmeralda. 3 chicas, 100p 30 mins. 200p hour. 4393 7008, 4393 7009, 4393 6555. Open 24/7.

Col Bog 1
08-25-07, 21:55
Friday was my last vacation day and I was lucky enough to have my day free.

So I decided to walk on Florida and see what would happen.

It was already 1pm when I arrived on Florida and start walking.

After 2 or 3 blocks I already had received 3 small papers advertising for local beauties.

I decided to try my luck on Bartolomeo Mitré 815 1° piso.

After ringing at the door, I climbed till the first floor and ringed the door bell.

A girl came and opened the door.

She took me to a very dark room and asked me what I was looking for.

That room was so dark that I thought to leave immediately.

I want to see the cutie I'm doing.

The Mamasan told me that they have another room with more light.

After adapting my eyes to that room, she proposed me to see the available girls.

I saw 3, 2 doable to me (I like doll) but I had fixed my choice on Carolina, a tiny girl with natural breast and a nice face.

They wanted 200 for one hour with BBBJ and 50 more for Anal.

I try to ask for BBFS but the Mamasan told me that for safety, condoms were mandatory except for BBBJ that was ok.

I said that I only had 200 and that I wanted to go out to look for more money as I wanted Anal as well.

The Mamasan then asked me to wait, left the room and after 2 minutes Carolina entered the room.

She asked me why did I want to leave?

I repeat that I didn't had the money, but she said that it was ok for 200 (BBBJ + Anal for 60 minutes)

After that, she took me to the other room that had indeed more light.

We got naked in no time and I directly entered in DATY.

She reacted well and after a few minutes, I turned around to enter a nice 69.

She took it bareback as accorded and starts a quite good blow job.

I stopped her twice to get DFK and she gave it well.

Meanwhile, I started to interest me to her ass hole and finger it while licking her pussy.

She didn't seem to enjoy it but she left me do it.

I have to say that I don't like condoms; I know it's bad, but I can hardly feel something with that. This is why I always try to negotiate BBFS.

As that was my first mongering in Buenos Aires, I didn't know if that was common here (I have good results in Colombia and Ecudaor) and I asked Carolina if we could forget the condom, but she said that it was out of the question.

We remained like that a few minutes and then she covered me and start to ride me cowgirl style.

I was very excited and have to recognise that I was feeling her, not as good as barebacking of course, but still quite good. In fact after one or two minutes of this, I realised that she was looking for her pleasure, increasing the pressure of her clit on my belly. Unfortunately, it was just too good and I came very fast. I was really ashamed, she was enjoying what we were doing (at least I had that idea) no anal, 20 minutes, what a pity!

She remained with me in my arms and we start to talk a little bit.

Carolina comes from Paraguay, she is working in Argentina for 4 years and have 2 months in that place. I understood that she wishes to have more customers, but that's the same for any person who sells his abilities. I asked her what she would do to prepare her for the future and she told me that she studies hairdressing.

After 20 minutes I felt better and start to kiss her again.

Suddenly I decided to give her a DATY again and see what happened.

She reacted well and moved her pussy in harmony with my tongue from ass to clit, pure heaven!

I don't know how long we remained like that but suddenly I realised that I was hard again (amazing because I had no blue pill) I put myself on missionary position and soon start to rub my dick on her pussy. She didn't protest and I realised that she was ok to let me in (I had no condom at that time) So we had a second session, that time BBFS. After 5 minutes, she asked me to put the condom, but I told her, now for what?

I won't come twice so relax and enjoy.

We kept making love till the Mamasan knocked on the door.

We then had to stop, She accepted a picture from behind (sorry for the bad cell's camera)

She asked me to pay her 2 more pesos for the Condom!

Then I got dressed and left.

This girl is really good, I recommend her.

That place is opened 24 hours a day.

Carolina work in the day turn.

Cheers.

Mat
08-26-07, 21:20
Paying 200 pesos at privado & taking their word for another 60 pesos shows no knowledge of Buenos Aires Privados, thats why it pays to read RTTF plus it does not show good judgement to do BBFS, if you have done it often enough in Peru & ecuador & then in Ba you are playing Russian Roulette a cocktail of 35 pills / day to stay alive with AIDS will feel pretty good without condom.

BadMan
08-26-07, 21:48
Thanks for the report Col Bog,

Mat, I am sure this guy knows the risks of his hobby, and doesn't need anyone preaching or berating him, when all he is doing is posting an honest detailed review. Maybe it would be more beneficial to the forum if you posted a great detailed review of your own experiences and kept your judgmental comments to yourself instead of dissing newbies.

And wait, aren't you the one that goes to the transvestite park to pick up transexual hookers for anal sex? Talk about projecting here. Sorry, but no matter what, your "hobby" is far riskier and statistically much more likely to produce an HIV infection.

Thanks again Col bog,

Bad.

As someone who has posted quite a few reviews, I liked your review, it was very detailed and it was written in a manner that allowed the reader to follow the action very well. I also appreciate the candor.

The Corn Hole
08-27-07, 21:33
Great response from Badboy13.

I wish people would stop the lecturing and the relentless badger every time someone mentions barebacking a working girl. It's not that there's no merit to what they say and I actually agree it's not a good idea, but it doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever. Nobody's going to change their practices just because Joe anonymous online reads them the riot act on safe sex and STDs. Besides, I find it hard to believe that somebody who has been in this game for a while hasn't done it themselves, which makes all their preaching seem a little hypocritical in my judgement.

I for one like Col Blog's "meat and potatos" style posts. He's one hardcore monger and I tip my glass to him.

Mat
08-27-07, 23:00
Thanks for the report Col Bog,

Mat, I am sure this guy knows the risks of his hobby, and doesn't need anyone preaching or berating him, when all he is doing is posting an honest detailed review. Maybe it would be more beneficial to the forum if you posted a great detailed review of your own experiences and kept your judgmental comments to yourself instead of dissing newbies.

And wait, aren't you the one that goes to the transvestite park to pick up transexual hookers for anal sex? Talk about projecting here. Sorry, but no matter what, your "hobby" is far riskier and statistically much more likely to produce an HIV infection.

Thanks again Col bog,

Bad.

As someone who has posted quite a few reviews, I liked your review, it was very detailed and it was written in a manner that allowed the reader to follow the action very well. I also appreciate the candor.I go to Tv park just to look & nothing else so what if I accuse you of having sex with children without having any proof so refrain from accusations.

BadMan
08-27-07, 23:55
You really are a degenerate pervert. You can say anything you like. I am only speaking to your blatant hypocrisy concerning another forum member.

You never post anything meaningful and when a newbie comes on AP and shares an experience you start preaching and berating him. All the while you are a borderline homosexual with a well documented proclivity towards anal sex with transexual hookers you pick up at public parks. Now that is all fine since it falls into the " different strokes for different folks " category (even though it is fucking disgusting) the crux of it all is that your behavior is totally contrary to the HIV concerned hypocrite on AP berating others for risky behavior. Give me a fucking break.

Stop hypocritically berating other CONTRIBUTING forum members.

Regards,

Bad

MAT, sometimes known as One Toe Mo, and I got to talking about Traviesas. Mo mentioned the idea to Punter 127 and he puked over the idea, got up and left.
One quoted 100 peso's for one hour, Mo said that was the most expensive he'd ever been quoted. Here is some truth for your ass Mat, In plain english, You have anal sex with anatomically correct male hookers that you pick up in public parks for the bargain rate of 20 pesos a pop, talk about " risky behavior ". It seems like you go to the park often and what's more you seem to get quoted quite often, we will just chalk it up to research won't we buddy?? :rolleyes:. Everybody on AP knows you're a half a fag dude, stop fronting. and Again I don't care but leave contributing newbies alone because it sounds extremely hypocritical coming from something like you.

Col Bog 1
08-28-07, 02:10
Gentlemen.

I am sorry for that dispute.

Mat, I was only one day in Buenos Aires and I had no time to prepare me to monger as I never thaught I would have a free day for that.

I only had time to read a few post before deciding me to walk till Florida.

For what I have seen in a few pages, 200 for 1 hour with anal didn't appear to me too expansive.

I leave in Colombia where I can have that knid of service for as little as 20 USD, but I pay till 100 USD for a real good service (BBFS with Anal 1 to 2 hours)

Regarding BBFS, I know it's always a problem to write about that, but I also do know that I'm not the only crazy guy who likes that, and I apreciate to share information about girls who would give that "service".

I think that we all know the risk and accept to play with it.

If you think that this is too risky for you, or if you're not interested, you can just always use a condom, it's that simple.

I'm a newbie in this Argentinian forum, and will probabily remain with that only post as I have no more trip to Argentina planed in 2007, but I regularly post in the Colombian and Ecuadorian ISG Forum.

I also have some kind of strong reactions when I speak about BBFS in these forums, but after a while, people get use to it and stop reacting.

Thank you to those who read my post, it's always a pleasure to be read.

Cheers.

StrayLight
08-28-07, 10:23
Regarding BBFS, I know it's always a problem to write about that, but I also do know that I'm not the only crazy guy who likes that, and I apreciate to share information about girls who would give that "service".Hey man, I very much appreciate you (and others) telling us what chicks or privados allow BBFS. It helps me know where to avoid going should I ever be in the mood for FS. Seriously. Many thanks for the info, and please keep it coming.

WorldTravel69
04-06-10, 17:54
I would have to say they are closed, because all three phone numbers are no longer in service.

I do not feel like walking over there to check it out.

But You Can.

Drkia
04-09-10, 17:15
They moved to Lavalle but closed soon after that in early 2009.