PDA

View Full Version : May Day

Fretta
05-01-07, 14:51
Should I even bother wandering out looking for a good time today? Do girls generally take the day off on Holidays like May 1st?

SmokersRule
05-01-07, 23:21
Slim Pickens.

Thomaso276
05-02-07, 09:32
There are about 12 national holidays here and they are considered special as Argies love time off from work. This workers day was rare becasue they are usually on a Friday or Monday for a long weekend. In any event things are really slow on holidays, so be warned.

Hunt99
05-02-07, 10:40
There are about 12 national holidays here and they are considered special as Argies love time off from work. This workers day was rare becasue they are usually on a Friday or Monday for a long weekend. In any event things are really slow on holidays, so be warned.I think you have this backwards Thomaso. There are 12 national holidays a year when Argies work hard. The rest of the time is a national holiday.;)

Fretta
05-02-07, 13:35
It seemed, though my sample size was small, that the spas tended to be closed, but the privados open (but with a smaller selection) I did manage to find a really talented and hard-working individual, though.