PDA

View Full Version : Rating dialog of the ladies

RustyJones
05-03-07, 10:49
I do not know if the title really explains what I am getting to but here we go. Maybe we can comprise small phrases that describe for all members what the experience was like with a lady. As an example, I was discussing this with some mongers last night regarding a lady that I took out of Excedra's the night before. I was describing her as a "One hit wonder". In other words I got one cup ("sex") and off she went! I was left wondering why did take her? She was rushing a little bit and was out in about 35-45 minutes. Now she was not really bad at it but a second cup was definitely NOT on the table for discussion. So I thought the description fit - One hit wonder! So if guys read the reviews and sees this lady they at least know. Now as allways YMMV.

Those of you that know the erotic review now more of what I talking about regarding this. I know many of us have our own little systems we use. Maybe we can share more of our "systems" and combine them to one system.

If this has already been done just point me the way!

Rustyjones

Jaimito Cartero
05-03-07, 13:36
Those of you that know the erotic review now more of what I talking about regarding this. I know many of us have our own little systems we use. Maybe we can share more of our "systems" and combine them to one system.

If this has already been done just point me the way!I usually call these chicas "runners".

Exon123
05-03-07, 13:59
Unless you know the lady well, what do you expect for $150 peso's.

Exon

Punter 127
05-03-07, 14:42
That's why I like to meet them tonight, and do them tomorrow. She just wanted to get back to work, and hopefully get another score before the night was over. If you can get her outside of her normal working hours, you have a much better chance of her not rushing, and you can probably get a better price. They are all looking for the big score during normal working hours. I have also found that pulling them very late doesn't work well either, as they normally need to get home by a certain time.

Having said that I had a chica from Hook on my last trip who I thought was kind of rushing our session. After round one, which didn't take very long as it was my first night in town, she tried to tell me it would be another 150 pesos for round two. I told her the deal was 150 pesos for an hour, and if she wanted to leave I would only give her 75 peso as she had only been there for half an hour. With that she laughed and just started giving me another BBBJ, round two was much better than round one. I can't really blame her for trying, and I wonder how many guys would have let her leave, or given her another 150 pesos.

BTW this is why you don't pay up front!

RustyJones
05-04-07, 04:43
Yes, I took one for the team midday at 517 Esmerelda with a girl named ABBA / Varina. She is on two web sites: Sensual Baires and Gemidos. She has dark hair and large tits with a very good figure. Stay away from her! Worst fuck and attitude in my two stays in BA. You have been warned! Paid 150 P for about a total of 25 pain staking minutes of don't don't and don't. Did get off once but I used every ounce of fantasy I could! Possibly will not go back to that privado even though Carolina that I had on Monday was nice (two cups) but only did 45 minutes (that was the Carlos exercise).

In the evening at Excedra's I pulled a lady that I had been wanting to pull since the last time I was in BA. Noone had any info on her except that they knew she hung out there. Well she at first wanted 100 dollars. I bargained her down to 200 P for two hours. Well here we go again sort of. First hour was absolutely fantastic! One cup only though. She wanted to leave after one hour and still get the 200 P. NOT! I gave her the choice 150 P and leave or stick with the original plan of two hours. She wanted 160 to leave right away at one hour. I agreed but refused cab fair which I would have happily given if she would have stayed the two hours.

So the one in the afternoon was a scammer and a ROB (rip off *****) The other late at night was a runner or a one hit wonder but good on the one hit! Interesting that I never got her name! LOL!

Just another day in paradise!

Rustyjones

Exon123
05-04-07, 13:43
What do you think your paying these girls for?

Your paying these women to "Leave", not hang around and become a pain in the ass.

Exon

RustyJones
05-04-07, 16:24
Hey Exxon;

Of course I know that!

It was just the agreement that we had she was supposed to be there for two hours for 200 P. And as usual, the girl midstream wanted to change the deal to her advantage. My feeling was that I did not relinquish. I decided that since the first hour she was good and wonderful even though only one cup's worth, that I would have originally bargained for 150 P for one hour which would have been the going rate out of excedra. Normaly I would have given 5 P for taxi. So the 160 P was fair in my opinion. I could have been a hard ass and said that I was only going to give her half of the agreed upon amount to leave in the one hour time period which would have been 100 P. It would not have been worth the arguement.

So yes I know we pay them to leave. I am just big on agreements.

Rustyjones

Teddybear
05-04-07, 16:50
Hey RustyJones,

It is much easier for us all if you include a picture or two to know which girl it is. Lots of girls use the same name and they also change their working name frequently.

Is this the girl?

Teddybear
05-04-07, 16:58
When the girls leave after one hour and you pay her AR 160 you have paid her 80% of the agreed amount.

In my experience she has to work harder the second hour to make me cum again. So she has spent 50% of the agreed time, but she has only done like 40% of the agreed work.

I am not surprised if she thinks that is an attractive deal.

(But I have done the same thing, thinking that the second hour will not be much fun is she has her mind set on leaving.

Exon123
05-04-07, 17:28
Hey Exxon;

Of course I know that!

It was just the agreement that we had she was supposed to be there for two hours for 200 P. And as usual, the girl midstream wanted to change the deal to her advantage. My feeling was that I did not relinquish. I decided that since the first hour she was good and wonderful even though only one cup's worth, that I would have originally bargained for 150 P for one hour which would have been the going rate out of excedra. Normaly I would have given 5 P for taxi. So the 160 P was fair in my opinion. I could have been a hard ass and said that I was only going to give her half of the agreed upon amount to leave in the one hour time period which would have been 100 P. It would not have been worth the arguement.

So yes I know we pay them to leave. I am just big on agreements.

RustyjonesWell thats probably the difference between us. Once I "Blow My Cookies" I can't wait to get rid of them. I've found over the years that very few of these girls have anything intellectually stimulating that perk's my interest.

Now thats not to say that I don't enjoy some of them and their company. But those girls I don't have to negoicate with. We've normally been Fucking for a number of years or more and price and time are never mentioned, its not an issue. She knows how much she'll be paid and whats expected of her.

But just to pick some Chica for a first time Fuck I'm not interested in a long time session. If the Chica likes you she'll stay, if she doesn't she's gona want to collect her money and be on her way.

And think about it, why would you want her to stay if she's not enjoying herself. I think of every "First Fuck" as just a test drive session and I don't want to waste a lot of sperm on them.

Exon

RustyJones
05-05-07, 09:27
Exxon she spoke english and we were having a good time at Excedra and during the first hour. During that time there was nothing to give me a hint that the next hour would be nothing less than having fun. But the attitude changed right at the one hour mark as if she had it planned from the start. I still go on my decision of how I handled it being that the first hour was good. Again if the first hour was horrid or just passable, my attitude and the actual fee paid out would have been more in the 100 P range.

Rustyjones

RustyJones
05-05-07, 09:34
Teddybear;

Yes, that was the girl. I just didn't have time to do the copy of the photo and all of that stuff.

Thanks for posting the photo though.

Rustyjones

Charlie Horse
05-06-07, 18:42
What's the old joke about the definition of eternity?

The time between when you come and she leaves.