PDA

View Full Version : Suipacha 771, piso 4 E

WorldTravel69
05-04-07, 15:25
At Cordoba. 2 chicas. 40p 30 mins. 70p hour. 4393 3967. Open 24/7.

Jes1959
08-30-08, 17:51
As I am expanding my circle and checking off the privados one bbjcim at a time, I end up here. I tell the mamasan the one girl she presented was not my type and I would be leaving. She then volunteered to show me some more girls in the building. I said 'vamos', quiero ver las mujeres. She took me to apt 2B and to apt 1E. Both were early 20 ladies that looked like they came off the farm in Wisconsin. Not ugly, but 'big boned'. I am sure she gets a cut of the pesos.

I passed and went with the first chica in 4E. Fellows, if you could ever take one back, this is one of them. I paid the mamasan 40 pesos for buscal sin condon, hasta el fin, 'without condom until the end".

So this chica begins and situates herself on her side so I cannot see her face. After about 2 minutes, I can tell all she is doing is giving me a handjob and slapping my dick on her face. I try to get her to move so I can see her. It goes down hill. I start to get pissed. She starts to get pissed. After 10 minutes, I stand up, grab by fannie pack with my things and walk into the foyer yelling for the mamasan. A young man probably 20 comes out of the kitchen. He is obviously security but you can tell he doesn't want to grabble with this naked guy in the living room. I tell the mamasan exactly what the chica is trying to do and she needs to return some of my money. I tell her give me back ten pesos and you will not have any problems, as you and the girl 'dame mentiras', said to me lies.

I then grabbed my clothes, went back into the foyer and got dressed. The security guy handed me 10 pesos and I left.

10 minute handjob with face slapping 30 pesos.

Me walking around the privado naked. I probably should have let them keep the 10 pesos.

Having fun in the city, send money.

Jes

WorldTravel69
04-14-10, 18:41
No one answers their phones.