PDA

View Full Version : Santa Fe 3373 2p #4 (not Greta)

Tran Kilo
05-08-07, 12:44
On Todo Masajes I found http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/greta/bk00.htm; called and made an appointment and hopped over there. I chose her because her place was fairly close to where I'm staying in Palermo. I simply had a hankering for a good massage and HJ.

I am greeded by a young 20-something dressed in bra and panties. A very nice body, but bad eye make up and a protruding mole under her nose. In short, she had nothing in common with the photo on the TM site.

She asks what I want, and I indicate simply here for the massage con relax. She tries to upsell me to 4 manos and pulls her amiga into the room. A bit chunkier, long dark hair but still not even close to the photo. They ask me if I want sexo with both, one or just a massage by one. At this point there are two many questions and should have walked. I'm quoted 120p for the massage 200 for sexo with one or 300 for massage by both.

I shoulda walked but I still wanted a nice HJ. So I give in and they want payment up front. Then the chica w / nice body but bad face starts to give me a massage. No oil, just a lot of wet cream. The massage is basic. In less than 20 minutes she asks me to turn over, then proceeds to put a condom on me. Next thing I know she's giving me a CBJ; then she grabs my hand and puts it on her tit and tells me "no esta muerto"; so I start fondling her and then proceed to finger her and in a couple minutes I blew my nut. A bad blow job, and in just over a half-hour I'm done and thinking there's more time (I was quoted 1 1/4 hour for the 120 btw) so I pull her close to me, start kissing her and she asks me to put on my clothes.

I shoulda said something but I was so pissed at this whole rip-off I blew out of there. As I exited the building a hot little brunette was entering. I did a double take and thought that it could be the girl in the photo. Perhaps wishful thinking.

This was my second massage her in BsAs and as you can see I'm learning the ropes. For the most part, my goal is just to find a great massage and a nice long HJ with slow build up. And no speed contest.

This was far from it. Stay away.

Exon123
05-08-07, 14:01
Do Yourself a favior Wr0508 try Martina.

I'm in your camp, I love a good massage and "Hand Finish" and Martina is good value. She charges $100 peso's, (I always give her a $10 tip) that money is all inclusive for one hour. Martina even has "Toy's" if your into that, she calls them her little "Amigo's". Your can Fuck her with your "Dick", you can Fuck her with her "Dildo", or you can Fuck her with your "Fingers".

As an example the last time I saw her she used her "Vibrator" on me as she was "Jacking Me Off", while, all the while she was playing with my asshole as I was Fucking her with her Dildo, she loved it, so did I.

Simply put Martina is a "dirty Girl" and provides good service and value.

Exon

JengisKhan
05-08-07, 21:29

I'm in your camp, I love a good massage and "Hand Finish" and Martina is good value. She charges $100 peso's, (I always give her a $10 tip) that money is all inclusive for one hour. Martina even has "Toy's" if your into that, she calls them her little "Amigo's". Your can Fuck her with your "Dick", you can Fuck her with her "Dildo", or you can Fuck her with your "Fingers".

As an example the last time I saw her she used her "Vibrator" on me as she was "Jacking Me Off", while, all the while she was playing with my asshole as I was Fucking her with her Dildo, she loved it, so did I.

Simply put Martina is a "dirty Girl" and provides good service and value.

ExonExon = Martina's pimp. No one can say anything about hand jobs without Exon talking about Martina. I've been with Martina, and she's pretty good, nice girl, but I nothing to write home about. I hate to do it, but I gotta call you out on this one Exon, I don't know what she does for you, but she ain't doin' it for me. She did have a sidekick last time I was there and she had really great tits. I got them both for 150 I think, and got to bang the other skinny girl with nice c-cups and nut on them, but still I havent been back and its been 6 months or more.

I'm just not on the Martina or Gabby train, they ain't all that. You want a really great massage with a hand job? Nailea is better than both of them, and she will come to your house and stay for 1 1/2 to 2 hours and give you the massage of your life as well as a great HJ. Great girl, great service, never overcharges, never watches the clock and also comes to your pad (which I am big on)

http:/www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/nailea/bk00.htm

Here is a recommendation of her as well.

http:/www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3728&highlight=patricia

Jaimito Cartero
05-08-07, 22:36
In less than 20 minutes she asks me to turn over, then proceeds to put a condom on me. Next thing I know she's giving me a BBBJ;If she put a condom on, it's not a BBBJ. It's a CBJ. Sounds like you got taken for a ride. While some massage places require payment up front, most don't. That's why I'd read the AP forums a bit more and go to some recommended places. And remember, your first impression is usually the right one. Not the chica you expected, hit the road, jack.

Tran Kilo
05-09-07, 02:03
If she put a condom on, it's not a BBBJ. It's a CBJ. [.] And remember, your first impression is usually the right one. Not the chica you expected, hit the road, jack.Yeah. I realized this about half way down the subte towards Daniela's for another massage that I'd used the wrong terminology. YES. It was a CBJ and I corrected the post. And you're right. Damnit; shoulda hit the road Jaimito!

Tran Kilo
05-09-07, 02:10
Exon = Martina's pimp. No one can say anything about hand jobs without Exon talking about Martina. [.] I'm just not on the Martina or Gabby train, they ain't all that. You want a really great massage with a hand job? Nailea is better than both of them[.] Excellente. I've had a hankering for a Martina massage, but somewhere on AP someone said she's got twice the cargo than her photo says? So your tips are and well received.

To be sure, when you (I) want a massage and HJ as the primary objective, you need all the goods to be top drawer. I've got to post today's experience with Daniela (will do soon) but suffice to say, she was top drawer.

Http: / www. Todomasajes. Com. Ar / bk / nailea / bk00. Htm.

Here is a recommendation of her as well.

Http: / www. Argentinaprivate. Com / forum / showthread. Php? T=3728& highlight=patriciaThanks for the tip on Nailea, I will definately take you up on this. Also, I noticed you code the links here. Why is that? Hiding from the chicas doing a google or? I will follow protocol but unsure of the reason?

Thanks.

WR

Tran Kilo
05-09-07, 02:15

As an example the last time I saw her she used her "Vibrator" on me as she was "Jacking Me Off", while, all the while she was playing with my asshole as I was Fucking her with her Dildo, she loved it, so did I.Now this is good stuff. I seem to recall a quote from you somewhere on this site about the difference between simply getting taking care of by a HJ vs. A good shag and there are extreme benefits to the HJ. So for the past week I've been searching and I'll definately call Martina and JoeNasty's ***** Nailea. But what about the comments on martina's weight. Not that for a massage and good HJ is that a concern, but thought I'd ask?

WR

JengisKhan
05-09-07, 12:14
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3539

Check out my comments on this thread, has a few more good masseuses.

WorldTravel69
03-16-08, 13:38
Call First!

Santa Fe 4016, at Jose Luis Borges, in Palermo, (Nailea/Patricia). 2 Chicas. Prices: 80p hour HJ. HJ is all she will do, but there is another Chica that will do more. Tel: 54-11-4831-5398. Cell: 15-5095-3879. Hours Monday thru Saturday 10am - 9pm. http://www.pranamasajes.com/ http://www.todomasajes.com.ar/bk/nailea/bk00.htm
http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4210