PDA

View Full Version : Guides

WorldTravel69
05-10-07, 15:50
I do not see any male guides on the site.

Here are two.

1. Carlos, 156-117-1263. I spoke to him about the misunderstanding. He will tell anyone the price for what they want, first. I guess somebody thought he was working for free. He usually works the triangle area, but knows more places to go than I. He speaks English.

2. Ramiro, says if anyone needs help he would be happy to be a guide, for a price to be worked out ahead of time. 156-116-4254. He speaks English and French. No just kidding, just Texas English.

Exon123
05-10-07, 16:15

Here are two.

1. Carlos, 156-117-1263. I spoke to him about the misunderstanding. He will tell anyone the price for what they want, first. I guess somebody thought he was working for free. He usually works the triangle area, but knows more places to go than I. He speaks English.

2. Ramiro, says if anyone needs help he would be happy to be a guide, for a price to be worked out ahead of time. 156-116-4254. He speaks English and French. No just kidding, just Texas English.WorldTravel69,

What the Hell are You taling about here?

Exon

Hunt99
05-10-07, 16:23
He's talking about guys who are willing to show visiting mongers "the ropes," Exon. The kind of thing which old hands often do for the newbies. Some years ago I did this for Flexible Horn on his very first night in Buenos Aires. It is with the pride of a father that I observe his prowess at drilling Argentine hookers - an ability which far outstrips mine now. ;)

Daddy Rulz
05-10-07, 18:40
He's talking about guys who are willing to show visiting mongers "the ropes," Exon. The kind of thing which old hands often do for the newbies. Some years ago I did this for Flexible Horn on his very first night in Buenos Aires. It is with the pride of a father that I observe his prowess at drilling Argentine hookers - an ability which far outstrips mine now.;)Rather dismay, that wanker Flexible Horn has been seen leaving caberets with woman that aren't fit to do his washing. Fat, vile, ugly disgusting pigs!

WorldTravel69
05-10-07, 18:44
I think you would make a wonderful Guide also.

You know where not to go. How could that be?

Rather dismay, that wanker Flexible Horn has been seen leaving caberets with woman that aren't fit to do his washing. Fat, vile, ugly disgusting pigs!

WorldTravel69
10-05-07, 11:52
Carlos has a new number 156-963-0743.

Besides Spanish and English he also speaks French and Swedish.

Here are two.

2. Ramiro, says if anyone needs help he would be happy to be a guide, for a price to be worked out ahead of time. 156-116-4254. He speaks English and French. No just kidding, just Texas English.

Nine Deholio
11-25-07, 17:25
I'm planning on being in BsAs in late Feb.-to March. Want to visit Mar Del PLata and there was a post about translator / guide. Local fellow. Now I can't find the post. Would be great to have a knowledgable guy to negotiate chicas and etc.

Thx Nine Deholio

Thomaso276
11-25-07, 22:59
You have 3 months to study some spanish, practice enough so you do not need a translator (who would probably be expensive)

If in doubt, call Roxanne to see if she can help you out with \ MDP.

WorldTravel69
11-26-07, 20:02
Here is a new guide Ramiro knows.

Roberto.

Home 4311-7855.

Cell: 155-723-4286

Almotu
03-01-08, 01:20
Guides are OK, I guess. I have been to Rio, Sao Paulo, Medellin and Santo Domingo in the past 3 years. I just want to know the best places to find good providers. I speak a little Spanish and Portugese.

What is the average price? I prefer someone who also wants to mess around with the chicas and so I can act as a wingman and pay some incidentals. Is that realistic?

WorldTravel69
04-07-08, 10:29
Carlos has a new number once again.

11 3630 2085.

Carlos has a new number 156-963-0743.

Besides Spanish and English he also speaks French and Swedish.