PDA

View Full Version : BA adventure trip report

Tiger
05-11-07, 20:18
First of all I like to thank all the members for their contribution to the master privado list. It's very useful. My first day I wanted to take it little easy so I was only with 5 girls. First place I entered was Guemes 3221 apt 2a. Highly recommended and I will repeat as long as Mariana works there.

2nd privado was Viamonte 1646 piso 2 apt 74 the last the 3rd elevator. Paid for 2, 100p Jessica and Larrisa. They asked me to take a shower I said yes and while in the shower the curtain opened up and got a free blow job from Marrilla. Recommended.

3rd privado / massage place was Corrientes 818 room 405. Took Yanina and Barbara to another room on the 6th floor. Barbara was hotter than Yannina, she told me she only worked part time. Had a really good time with her. Massage was good also. Recommended.

Today first stop was 2 sisters on 331 tucuman 7a. Both ok looking nothing to write home about. 140p for both 30 min. Double dip was also included. Recommended.

2nd privado today was Esmeralda 973 3a around 2pm only 3 girls working I took the hottest one can't remember her name. Paid 120p for the hour with anal but after taking the money and taking a look at the monster she said no puede. Recommended if your average size.

5 more days to go, will update the rest on completion of the missions.

Tiger

BundaLover
05-12-07, 12:12
Sounds like you are on a mission. Help support the local economy! Sounds like you would like Rio.

Tiger
05-12-07, 12:34
Sounds like you are on a mission. Help support the local economy! Sounds like you would like Rio.I will be in Copa from may 17 to 22nd. I am also a bunda lover my self, maybe I will get lucky over there. Br girls are more friendly and they like to hang out with you all day long, not like here in BA half hour or 1 hour time limits.

Tiger
05-12-07, 23:58
Today's 1st stop was Uruguay 343 piso 1 apt 1. Tel. 4373-3155 60p for 30min, 80p for an hour.

They had many girls but wasn't my cup of tea. I took the tall black hair girl for half hour. Won't go back.

2nd stop, her name was Anabela. Very good cola if you're looking for that. Sarmiento 1574 piso 4 apt be. 4382-8911. Recommended.

3rd stop I decided to clean up on Suipacha-355 7 piso apt c. Very nice place and it's a special order place also, just call in with your request she will do her best to find what you're looking for.

771 piso 2 apt n was next, not recommended 4326-9845

858 piso 4 apt a, told me no chicas aqui. I don't know if she meant at this moment today or any day.

885 piso 10 apt a, not recommended. Bunch of old ladies work there. At this point I was getting disgusted with this low quality chica street. But I had 1 more left on my list; I knew 921 piso 6 apt c would save the day.

Sure did, took this gorgeous Argentinean girl with long black hair morocha skin good enough to be eaten for an hour. Now this place is recommended, clean, nice and hot girls. I am a repeat customer there so I got the last years prices.

Tiger

Tiger
05-13-07, 16:46
Sundays is always a bad day to find good Quality chicas. 99% of privados are closed.

1st stop was Laprida 1898 piso 11 apt c. Nice area but big mistake. She only had 2 girls, one of them looked around around 20 and the other 40 years old. I took the young one but her pussy stunk like a 120 year old. Any way paid only 40p for 30min but left after 5 min. Buyer beware of the skunk.

2nd stop very dengerous area, worst place I have ever been in BA. Rivadavia 2982 piso 10 apt g. The lady that answers the phone is a big fat lier. She will tell you anything to get you there. She told me she had 6 girls but when I got there she told me there is only 1 working today. Got lucky she was a hotty, Name was SOL. Face 8, performance 8 and very honest. She told me I was her first today and possibly the last due to Bussiness being very bad in this area. 60p for 30min gave her 10p tip. She told me she is 19 but looks like 16 less then 100 pounds, defenetly doable.

This will conclude todays activities.

Tiger

Tiger
05-16-07, 18:05
1st stop was lavalle 357 piso 7 apt 72. Recommended 120p for the hour with cola. I can't remember her name but she was a solid 8 in all departmets.

2nd stop suipacha 370 pso 1 apt be. Lost 100p there, place is nice but the girls are running a scam. Not recommended and never will go back. That was it for that day.

1st stop Guemes 3221 piso 2 apt a. Fucked Mariana one more again.

2nd stop in Caballito, rosario 753 1e. Her name was Pricila. Paid 130p for the hour. Recommended. 4903-6345

3rd stop santa fe 3373 piso 5 apt c. Asked for 30min, pulled out a 100p she comes back saying we have no change I have to go get it from downstairs.

When you here bullshit and start smelling it, its time to walk out the place.

That did it for for that day.

Last day 1st place Esmarelda 517 1b- very nice place and super clean, both madams funny and helpfull. I picked Janet, looker and a good performer. She actually let me take some pics including a face shot. Paid 150p for the hour. No cola.

Stoped all other Esmarelda addresses in the master list but none of then recommended and not to much to write about.

Sportsman
05-16-07, 21:08
3rd stop santa fe 3373 piso 5 apt c. Asked for 30min, pulled out a 100p she comes back saying we have no change I have to go get it from downstairs.

When you here bullshit and start smelling it, its time to walk out the place.Thanks for your trip reports, Tiger. I have been to Santa Fe 3373 few times and in most cases received reasonable services. Never gotten any BS. As for your situation, most other privados would have taken you 100P, provided the service, and make up some excuse in the end for not returning any change. At least they told you up front and asked you to get exact change ahead of time. As for myself, I always try to carry exact change when visiting privados.