PDA

View Full Version : Condoms

Monger514
01-06-07, 15:03
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

Maybe next they'll go do a study in Argentina?

Tran Kilo
05-12-07, 13:53
Mongers can you find a decent condom in this city? The last one a chica put on me was like 9 mil Hefty Bag. I coulda fucked all night cause I couldn't feel a damn thing? These PRIMEs you find at all the Kioscos seem to be about of the same caliber. Any brand recommendations and where to find for the thinnest best feeling condom? Rather have my own in the future?

Jbrlovers
05-12-07, 15:17
I have to agree with you the locally made condoms are like wearing a tire inner tube. I gave up trying to find a good condom locally in BA. So now I bring in my own from the States. But if you use the search someone told where to find Kimono condoms in BA.

The two condoms I prefer are Kimono and Inspiral. They are both a little pricey (x2) compared to the run of the mill condoms like Trojan and Prime. But you can purchase them on-line and get great deals. I think I bought a gross of each of them for $54 a gross with no shipping charges (I'm married so I had them sent to my local UPS store) I caution you on about Kimono condoms though. They are made in Japan and I guess the Japanese dudes are smaller then most Americans because the condom is small in both diameter and length.

I would consider myself on the small size of average and I have a really hard time getting a Kimono on. And I have broken more then one just putting it on. My salutation is to apply a lube first then the condom. But you may find this to be a problem in the heat of the moment. So if you consider buying in bulk pick up a pack of 3 at Walgreens and try them out first. The length is also on the short side. But because they are tight they get even thinner.

The Inspiral condom has done of these problems. It's stated to be the same thickness but it sure doesn't feel like it in your hand. But once on it's OK. And other then Kimono it's the best I've found. But it's a really strange design and I've never quite figured out which side is supposed to be in the front or which is the back. You will have to buy them and try them to know what I am talking about.

Hope this helps. And no I haven't had any problems at the airport bringing them in to BA. But I only bring in a few hundred at a time. "LOL"

Mongers can you find a decent condom in this city? The last one a chica put on me was like 9 mil Hefty Bag. I coulda fucked all night cause I couldn't feel a damn thing? These PRIMEs you find at all the Kioscos seem to be about of the same caliber. Any brand recommendations and where to find for the thinnest best feeling condom? Rather have my own in the future?

Smuler
10-15-07, 00:25
Ok- let's revive the question.

Even though I am bringing my own, does anyone know where I can find high quality condoms in the city?

Best Regards.

Smuler

Monger514
10-15-07, 02:11
I purchased Prime Tachas, which I don't recall seeing on my previous trips, maybe they are new?

Monger514
10-15-07, 02:12
I don't know why I said "Tacha", I just looked at the box, and it actually says "Large" on it in big letters.

Redondo
10-15-07, 12:12
Ok- let's revive the question.

Even though I am bringing my own, does anyone know where I can find high quality condoms in the city?

Best Regards.

SmulerNot, pray that they won't be torn but make sure you don't come into a girl you don't want to be pregnant

Aqualung
10-15-07, 16:01
Not, pray that they won't be torn but make sure you don't come into a girl you don't want to be pregnantIf that happened you could then put her phone up on the "where do I find a pregnant girl" thread LOL

WorldTravel69
10-19-07, 18:36
Go to the Sex Shops and buy the favored ones. The chicas like the taste better.

Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, etc.

Charbuck
10-19-07, 18:43
Go to the Sex Shops and buy the favored ones. The chicas like the taste better.

Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana, etc.Do you have a favorite sex shop? Maybe one near some of the favored monger-stops? (Excedra, Orleans, Black's, etc.)

WorldTravel69
10-19-07, 19:30
There is one on Florida. A few blocks from Cordoba. Between Viamonte and Tucuman.

Do you have a favorite sex shop? Maybe one near some of the favored monger-stops? (Excedra, Orleans, Black's, etc.

Norman Stormin
02-24-08, 10:57
THE TRUTH?

Now give us the REAL TRUTH.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4479&page=2&pp=15

You're fucking bareback in the Land of Smiles!

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=702782#post702782