PDA

View Full Version : Lavalle 1678, Piso 1 B

WorldTravel69
05-15-07, 21:10
At Rodriguez Peņa. 4 Chicas. 40p 30 mins. 50p hour. 4372-8927, 4373-3967. Open 24 Hours Monday to Saturday.

JengisKhan
05-15-07, 21:52
At Rodriguez Peņa. 4 Chicas. 40p 30 mins. 50p hour. 4372-8927, 4373-3967. Open 24 Hours Monday to Saturday.You make a lot of reports like this one. Where do you get your information from? Do you actually visit all of these places? I mean, there is no description about the apartment or any of the girls working there, so its not really very useful, and I'm just wondering why you make these reports.

WorldTravel69
05-16-07, 11:44
You are kidding, aren't you?

I guess you are not here or you would know how I get the info.

IT IS A LOT OF FUCKING WORK, GETTNG ALL THIS Useless INFO!

Some I visit and some I call. Lots of them come from a scrap of paper with a phone number on it. What do you think, all the apartments in B. A. Are listed in the phone book or at the tourist centers?

If you read the posts, I have given some sort of descriptions on some.

How Is Your Spanish? When you come down here YOU TRY CALLING THEM and help us all. I going home soon, so you can take over.

Stupid Question! Change your name to Joe Dummy.

You make a lot of reports like this one. Where do you get your information from? Do you actually visit all of these places? I mean, there is no description about the apartment or any of the girls working there, so its not really very useful, and I'm just wondering why you make these reports.

Cactus
05-16-07, 12:01
Worldtravel69

Your input will be greatly missed and your listings will continue to help everyone from the forum for a long time. Great Work! Much appreciated!

Cactus

Fretta
05-16-07, 14:14
I going home soon, so you can take over.We LOVE you World!

Sapblows
05-17-07, 00:24
Worldtravel69

I'm planning a trip to BA for the first time towards the end of May for 10 days, and will definitely make good use of your list. I plan to check out most of the apartments in the Centro area where I'll be staying.

This is basically a 1 stop shopping list for both newbies, the 50-100 peso chicas are pretty close to free with the exchange rate of 3 to 1. I just hope I'm not disappointed which is easily remedied by dimming the lights.

Thanks again and I'll post a few experiences from a newbie perspective.

SAP

Pete Puma
05-17-07, 01:12
Don't let some people get you down. We are all greatfull for your work. I hope when you get home you get that Barry home run ball. I do remember.

Joe Vato
05-17-07, 01:32
Hey World Traveler 69,

I already sent you a PM thanking you for such a great list. My second visit to BA is coming up and you can bet I am using the list. Already made a copy. What happens alot as you walk down the regular streets you get hit with people giving cards to these places. So maybe World Traveler takes the time to check them out. I have found some hidden jewels on my last trip. You just never know who you will meet. Thanks again!

Joe Vato

Hotman 666
05-17-07, 09:29
Hi WT,

I do not think that any adverse comments are warranted on your work.

You never said that this is an exhaustive list of every posible experience with every Chica at every location.

It is a starting point for us less experienced mongers!

Even if you had screwed every one of the girls the next guy to go could have a completely different experience!

Chicas are Chicas and it is a well known fact that "YMMV"

I would like to thank you for giving us occasional visitors a list of possibilities.

Many thanks and keep up the good work,

Some of us surely appreciate it.

Hotman

WorldTravel69
05-17-07, 13:41
The List is only the Tip of the Iceberg. There has to be Hundreds and Hundreds of other places. I know because some of the guys said I did not add this or that one.

But they won't tell me, because they don't want to share their chicas.

Think of all the children that won't get their dinner, because we are not there to help them.

Such selfishness.

BadMan
05-17-07, 13:55
IT IS A LOT OF " FUCKING " WORK, Hehehe,

Ain't that the truth WT69. I for one am thankful for all the hard "fucking" work you do, I used to think I was a sex machine, but god damn WT, you must bang more chicks in a week than I bang in a month. And for those that come down with very little knowledge of privados, pricing, procedure and location, your work is invaluable. I can't even imagine why we are even debating this point.

I for one am greatful for your work, and I am sure all the other forum members are as well. Keep up the good "fucking" work.

Bad

El Perro
05-17-07, 14:21
If there is anyone out there who shares WT's sense of adventure and tireless dick, San Telmo is in need of a thorough privado report. Not many mongers make it out this way, but I have it from reliable sources that San Telmo has many privados and quite a few boliches (at least this is what my maid says:) I have been to a few boliches here, and most of them stay under the radar for the most part. Some of that appears to be by design. They often have their doors closed and shades drawn. The privado / boliche scene here is more difficult to suss out. In addition, in the few boliches I have entered there always seems to be a number of bad apple lookin' dudes hanging around. I don't want to end up taking gatos back to the homestead and then days or weeks later come home to a small handgun with my name on it.

Anyway, like I say, for the adventurous few.

Dogg

WorldTravel69
05-24-07, 19:25
At Rodriguez Peņa. 4 Chicas. 40p 30 mins. 50p hour. 4372-8927, 4373-3967. Open Monday to Saturday 8am to 9pm. Closed Sunday.

Jes1959
08-27-08, 15:35
This privado was the one I found first, using WT69's list and a map as I begin to see BsAs.

Was shown 3 or 4 girls, none I wanted. Mamasan quoted me 50 pesos for half hour and 70 pesos for an hour complete. I thanked her and left with no issues.

Jes

Member #3320
08-27-08, 17:50
Thanks for the information Jes1959