PDA

View Full Version : Steak Club (Eslovenia 1814) Las Canitas

BadMan
05-16-07, 01:16
I was strolling around town today and I walked by the strangest looking restaurant called Steak Club. The strange thing about it was that it didn't have any chairs or tables. But I took a menu anyway. I called tonight since my favorite spaghetti place was bought out for the night for some tv show thing. Well I called them up and asked if they were delivering at the time (10:30 pm) and they actually told me they ONLY deliver. Sounds like a great concept.

Well I ordered the Colita de Cuadril ($33 AR) the Papas Steak ($7 AR) some Pan de Campo ($3 AR) and some Salsa PQP (tabasco, pimientos, aji and verdeo $2 AR) The food was great. The steak was HUGE, enough for about 3-4 people, no joke. The bread was literally fresh baked, the potatos and the spicy salsa were also straight winners. The food arrived just in time. A great meal for 3 people for about $47 pesos. You can't beat that. I would say if you live or are vacationing in the area and are in the mood for some good top quality parilla delivery, give this place a shot.

The number is 4774-0900 and their toll free number is 0810-77STEAK.

Again I think this is a great idea, cut out all the overhead and focus time, funds and resources on good quality ingredients and food, BTW, they have a wine list that is actually reasonablly priced.

Enjoy,

Bad