PDA

View Full Version : Sarmiento 1542, Piso 2 Apt. 6

WorldTravel69
05-17-07, 15:56
At Parana. 6 Chicas. 30p 30 mins. 40p hour. 24/7.

Geo Eye
05-17-07, 17:38
At Parana. 6 Chicas. 30p 30 mins. 40p hour. 24/7.Sounds like my kind of place. Any real slutty girls.

Artisttyp
05-19-07, 01:45
Just came back from there. Round 2. There is usually six girls but only one was available. $40 pesos for the hour. I got bbbj without tipping I just asked her if she did it. It was just to my liking. Again from paraguay.

Geo Eye
05-19-07, 10:40
Just came back from there. Round 2. There is usually six girls but only one was available. $40 pesos for the hour. I got bbbj without tipping I just asked her if she did it. It was just to my liking. Again from Paraguay.Did you call first? Is there a numb, I will be staying 2 blocks away.

And unless the women are hideous, I plan to fuck all 6 of them.

40 peso is my type of deal. That is about $13 for an hour, I would spend.

That much in a drink.

Artisttyp
05-19-07, 12:53
No need to call just buzz apt·13a and go right up. I'm with you theres no way I'm paying $ for a drink that I could screw with.

The low ends all happen to be in my neighborhood.

Jaimito Cartero
05-19-07, 16:04
No need to call just buzz apt·13a and go right up. I'm with you theres no way I'm paying $ for a drink that I could screw with.

The low ends all happen to be in my neighborhood.The thread title says apt 6, and you say 13a? Are you confusing this apartment with the other one, are their two privados in this building?

Punter 127
05-19-07, 18:07
I hope its 13 because I checked 6 today and IMHO the place is a dump!:eek: only two very ugly chicas, so ugly even Hunt wouldn't do them, not even with Daddy Rulz dick.

Jaimito Cartero
05-19-07, 19:47
I hope its 13 because I checked 6 today and IMHO the place is a dump!:eek: only two very ugly chicas, so ugly even Hunt wouldn't do them, not even with Daddy Rulz dick.No, it's 6. I went and checked it out. And I took the less fugly of the two chicas Deborah. The other chica was Veronica, but she was too much of a snaggletooth to even consider.

I would, however, only let her suck my dick. She's wasn't so bad in her clothes, but was borderline "get my money back", when she disrobed. Seeing as there hadn't been a report with photos, I decided to suck it up, and take one for the team.

Deborah says she's 36, fairly tall, and got smallish tits, but a bit of a tire around the middle. She gives a decent BBBJ, but only for about 5 minutes, and then says she's tired. So every time, she's stop, and then have to start all over again. A big pain in the ass.

I finally told her to keep it up for a bit, and she finally managed to keep on truckin'. It seems that the 4 or 6 chicas that are here during the week, have the weekend off, so I'd just go during Mon-Fri.

She also didn't want me to come in her mouth, or else I'd have to tip her, and wanted ten pesos to give me a massage, after the BJ. I offered to give her a massage if she gave me 20 pesos, and she thought that was funny. She said it sounded like something a Jew would try on her. No sensitivity training at this privado.

40 pesos, no tip asked for, and certainly none offered.

Charlie Horse
05-19-07, 21:06
You are a braver man than I. <ooooh>

Punter 127
05-19-07, 21:51
And that was the "less fugly of the two chicas". I think they were offering a 20P special today, you may have paid double, or you could have had them both! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Artisttyp
05-19-07, 22:49
No, it's 6. I went and checked it out. And I took the less fugly of the two chicas Deborah. The other chica was Veronica, but she was too much of a snaggletooth to even consider.

I would, however, only let her suck my dick. She's wasn't so bad in her clothes, but was borderline "get my money back", when she disrobed. Seeing as there hadn't been a report with photos, I decided to suck it up, and take one for the team.

Deborah says she's 36, fairly tall, and got smallish tits, but a bit of a tire around the middle. She gives a decent BBBJ, but only for about 5 minutes, and then says she's tired. So every time, she's stop, and then have to start all over again. A big pain in the ass.

I finally told her to keep it up for a bit, and she finally managed to keep on truckin'. It seems that the 4 or 6 chicas that are here during the week, have the weekend off, so I'd just go during Mon-Fri.

She also didn't want me to come in her mouth, or else I'd have to tip her, and wanted ten pesos to give me a massage, after the BJ. I offered to give her a massage if she gave me 20 pesos, and she thought that was funny. She said it sounded like something a Jew would try on her. No sensitivity training at this privado.

40 pesos, no tip asked for, and certainly none offered.Sorry I must have gotten confused but I'm glad you found it.

Artisttyp

Jaimito Cartero
05-19-07, 23:16
And that was the "less fugly of the two chicas". I think they were offering a 20P special today, you may have paid double, or you could have had them both!:eek::eek::eek:Yes, the one I got was the best one. I think Veronica is waiting for YOU to come see her tomorrow! Take one for the team, buddy!:)

Geo Eye
05-20-07, 14:15
Yes, the one I got was the best one. I think Veronica is waiting for YOU to come see her tomorrow! Take one for the team, buddy!:)Hey Jaimito. You did take one for the team, my appreciation,

I was going to go this privado. But I also have to consider sperm management. And honestly I do not want to traverl 4400 kilometers. To.

Fuck THAT, so I realize one gets what they pay for.

Ben There
05-20-07, 20:33
No, it's 6. I went and checked it out. And I took the less fugly of the two chicas Deborah. The other chica was Veronica, but she was too much of a snaggletooth to even consider.

40 pesos, no tip asked for, and certainly none offered.Jaimito, You might have taken one like a man but the comment about the Jew breaks the rules of the forum. No need. Fuck em as you please but be a man and stay away from the racist shit.

Jaimito Cartero
05-20-07, 20:40
Jaimito, You might have taken one like a man but the comment about the Jew breaks the rules of the forum. No need. Fuck em as you please but be a man and stay away from the racist shit.I was merely repeating what the chica said to me. I found it rather distasteful, myself, hence the comment about no sensitivity training in this privado.

Artisttyp
06-01-07, 01:29
I went back there today. They had the worst line up I've seen yet. I took the same girl I had last time. She was doable and likes to slobber her saliva on your dick while doing bbbj. The bed was so bad I had to stand on the floor and bang her. Maria is her name and more than likely the only one you would like to do.

$30 AR for 30 minutes + 10 pesos tip for being a tramp.

WorldTravel69
10-29-07, 17:54
I rang the bell twice, at 1:45pm. No answer.

WorldTravel69
10-31-07, 04:59
No Answer.

Out of Business.

I hope the new Apartment occupant does not have you asking for chicas. That would be a problem if he was married.

I would not mind it if I could make money and tell us where to go. Or send one or two by my place. Fuck the money.

There are only a few apartments on my list. This only the tip of the IceBurg (HotBurg)

Let me know what you know, that benefits all of us. Then I will not have to walk as far.

If you speak Spanish call these places and find out all the info, and PM me.

Your Brother in Pussy hunger.

WT69