PDA

View Full Version : San Luis 2510, Piso 1 A

WorldTravel69
05-18-07, 13:43
At Larrea off Cordoba. 5 Chicas. 30p 30 mins. 50p hour. 4962-7448. 24/7.

Artisttyp
05-24-07, 01:56
Round two of the evening took place here after a $15.99 AR dinner menu including wine.

Lord Tungurhaura showed me this place last Saturday. I like the limited assortment of girls eventhough 2 out of 2 had a stinky pussy. So far the girls are all from argentina. The girls from paraguay seems to keep themselves better.

Anyway I picked a thick girl with one or two divits in her ass which turns me on when I'm looking at them. I like a sloppy ass attached to the right face and she was really pretty but thick (chunky) I like that.

I got bbbj for a little while. We fucked then she licked my balls to finish while I was looking at her divits and tummy rolls.

She wouldnt let me fuck her hard only gentle. I was really into her slop so I just went with the program.

Id go back to that casa but probably not with her.

$30 AR for 30 minutes.

Thanks Tung.

Topolino
12-23-10, 01:11
After perusing the extensive Southern List by WorldTravel69 I stumbled upon this "Privado" that is just around the corner from my apartment. On the phone a half hour was 50 pesos but not sure what was on the menu. On arrival the building entrance was wide open and I went in and then up the stairs to Apt A. From outside the apartment you could hear a lot of noise, voices, music and I thought what the hell is going in there! So I rang the bell, a guy opened the door and ushered me in, it seemed all over the shop, kind of like walking into a house party, a few chicks and guys walking around and Reggaeton music up loud.

Went into a room, three girls came in and out, two of them looked alright, I chose Camela. She asked for 70 I said all I want is massage and relax and it had been 50 on the phone, she said 60, I said alright. Camela didn't know how to massage or couldn't be bothered so she just gave me a HJ. I didn't mind and blew my load after about 10 mins of ball rubbing and cranking. Then I gave her a massage for the rest of the session.

All up I really enjoyed the experience, cheap and different, despite the grungy surroundings and hot room. Camela didn't perform too well but I liked her attitude and she wasn't too hard on the eye.

30 mins 60 pesos

WorldTravel69
05-04-11, 12:55
San Luis 2510, piso 1 Apt A, at Larrea off Córdoba. Chicas: 7. Prices: 60p 30 min. 80p hour. Tel: 4963-9255, 4962-7448. Hours: 24/7.