PDA

View Full Version : Geisha - J. Alvarez 2814, Piso 1B

WorldTravel69
05-20-07, 13:14
At Juncal in Palermo.

They must have a few places with the same name or they moved.

When calling the chica said 2 Chicas working, but the web sites shows more.

80p 30 mins. 100p-400p Hour or more. 4807-0231, 4804-2845, 4807-7103.

Open till 1am. Not sure about Sunday.

www.geisha.com.ar

Hobby Fan
06-02-07, 16:28
Note the address, its Piso 1 B. WT missed the "1."

Call first for sure, this is a small outfit. They seem to normally have two girls around and have only two rooms.

100 per hour "sin participacion" (by which them mean 'without sex') or 150 for 1 hour to 1 1/4 hour "con participacion." Slightly lower rates for 40 minute sessions.

Rooms OK, they have somewhat dated tables with holes for your face (good) but perhaps worn padding (not great). But most of the massage work seems to be done on comfortable tatami mats on the floor. Bathroom in the hall, not the room.

Magui (see website) is really cute, and the pictures of her are quite real. 20 year old Paraguaya, no kids, thin. Massage was OK, but she is not strong enough for deep tissue work. Attitude and sexuality were very good.

Hobby Fan
06-07-07, 02:39
The deal is 150 (with participacion = sex) supposedly for one hour to 1 1/4 hours. But at least during the evening, that means they knock in 60 minutes flat and you supposedly have 15 to clean up and get out. OK, I guess. But they may tell you that you get 1 1/4 hour.

The second room is just not acceptable IMHO, it is very small and is separated from the (staff occupied) kitchen area by little more than a screen door. No tatami mat.

My biggest gripe for sessions 2 and 3 was that they played very sentimental and religious Christmas music in English during the whole sessions. Hmmm. Ho Ho Ho. Not exactly a turn on, for most of us. I have informed the madame and she appeared to really understand (I asked how she would like to have the [Catholic] mass played in Spanish during sex, and she kind of freaked). I expect music selection will change for the better. A beginner error on their part.

All this aside, the chicas are nice and have good albeit professional attitudes, and are cute.

Bottom line: a good place to go during the day if in Palermo, but I would accept only the main room (with window facing J. Alvarez) and I would recommend being very clear about time issues.

PS Jackson has put "1B" in title of WT's original post, making my prior comment that WT missed part of the address look somewhat stupid. FYI HF was 100% right when he posted, WT had this as "Piso B"! But Sir Jackson is right to edit, the first post in the string should have the address listed correctly.

Severian
07-09-07, 02:30
Visited Magui tonight -- IMHO, she looks much better in person than in the pictures on their web site. Her hair is now curly. I had a nice, long, relaxed session. Corny music was playing in the background -- it wasn't Christmas music -- but it definitely was not a turn on.

Paid 1.5 clams for an hour "with relax and sexo."

Place was farily clean, but cold. Even with Magui's skillful ministrations, I had a hard time keeping wood due to the cold. They had a heat lamp over the mat and a heater near and she kept me covered with towels, but I was still cold.

A nice, soft massage for about 40 min, then the flip. She seemed to really want to get off herself. Very attentive.

I will go back.

Good Woodsman
08-07-07, 10:19
Sol has one of the nicest racks I have ever seen in my life. She was on the rag, so I passed on sexo. Also her incredibly perfect breasts were too sensitive at this time of month for much play. So she gave a nice massage and cheerfully squeezed a few pimples on my back that I did not even know about. I will go back but not right away. Her younger sister works there too.

Marco Porteņo
02-12-08, 11:02
I am pleased to inform you all about a really good massage and handjob, executed by Cruz, a slim girl from Geisha (she used to work at the Palermo branch before) IMHO, she is pretty good looking and has loooong dark hair.

She gave me a massage from tip to toe for about 30 minutes and then a really nice handjob to finish things off. 80 pesos for 40 minutes. Pretty good deal I would say.

Hobby Fan
07-25-08, 03:30
45-50 minutes instead of 1 hour. Service provider talked on cell phone with boyfriend and planned their date for that night for at least 5 minutes during shortened session while switching to one handed massage of calf. 'Madame' attempted not to return change, in apparent collaboration with service provider. 'Madame' claimed bills provided an hour earlier might be fake. Less service was provided than had been prior discussed. 'Madame' lied about her prior statements.

Need one say more? The place has changed. This happens. Maybe because it was Saturday. But until someone reports that they have replaced current management: AVOID. Why did I not create a scene? No point, no real remedy in "no refund/pay-in-advance places" except to not return and warn others.