PDA

View Full Version : Pueyrredón 1958 Piso 07B

JengisKhan
05-20-07, 13:14
Bero: http:/www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?IdElemento=2807&idCategoria=&idPlantilla=10

Lilian: http:/www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTemplateWeb/pElementos.php?IdElemento=2746&idCategoria=&idPlantilla=10

I'm not sure the location of this privado because I ordered in, as I normally do, but its somewhere around Puerredon / Pena (4805-6585) Open Monday through Saturday.

I called the place to arrange Bero to come over, and spoke with the Madam. We agreed on price (150/ hour) and service (bbbj (but no cim) and completo.

So Bero arrived at my house in a taxi and I buzzed her up. She came in and immediately asked to use the bathroom, and then had to call the privado to confirm her arrival. She seemed kind of nervous so I asked her about that. She said that it was her first outcall, as she had only been working at the privado for two weeks, and it was her first job in the "industry". She has a very cute face, just like in the fotos, shes a very sweet and affectionate girl. She could stand to lose about 5-10 pounds, but has big nice looking tits, and a well shaped ass, but a bit of a tummy which didnt bother me at all.

So to relax her we watched a little television and had some ice cream. We started fondling each other on the sofa, and she started to remove some of her clothes. She then went down and started a nice bbbj. She knows how to lick the right places and really got me hot. Shes not the best cocksucker in the world, but I really wanted to fuck her so it was all good. She didn't bring any condoms (again it was her first outcall) and I only had one left, so I was trying to plan for how I was going to work this out, as I knew I had two pops stored up in me. We went to the bed and started with missionary, she kind of dodged my attempts to kiss her, but that didn't really bother me. She was super wet and that really turned me on. She asked if I wanted her on all fours so I took her up on that and it was a nice view from behind. Then I went for the back door, and we didn't have any lube so it was pretty painful for her, though I have to admit that made it super tight and I was enjoying it! I tried to help out by reaching around and rubbing her pussy while I started ramming her deeper and deeper, but her moans made it apparent that she was experiencing a lot of pain, so on her third request that we switch back to vaginal I relented. She would later tell me that it was her first time doing anal. Well her tits looked so nice that I asked her for a little titty fucking (Turco in Castellano) and then I realized that I had no lube, so I improvised with some Corn oil in the kitchen. LOL. Her tits were so soft, and that felt so good that I soon came and squirted about a liter on her cheek, neck, chin, and in her hair. She said "Chancho!", so I thought she might have been mad at me but when she returned from the bathroom so had calmed down.

We then talked for a while, and she told me that the other girl is, in fact, her sister like it says on the Spanish forum. She told me a bit about her life, I won't really bring it up here, but she has a five month old and is lactating. She isn't really into milkmaiding though, for you perverts out there. She says that men who are into that are really brutal on the nipples, and it hurts her a lot.

This reports kind of long, so I'll cut it short. Basically we had a round two but with no condom it was just bbbj and titty fucking. I would recommend her, and I would probably repeat. There's at least one forum member that she told me about who likes her and has had multiple sessions with her, but I won't disclose who that is in the interest of protecting his privacy.

Sportsman
05-20-07, 14:21
She could stand to lose about 5-10 pounds, a bit of a tummy which didnt bother me at all.And you fed her ice-cream? :eek: You're not helping.

Just kidding, JN. :) Thanks for the good report.

El Alamo
05-20-07, 19:05
"There's at least one forum member that she told me about who likes her and has had multiple sessions with her, but I won't disclose who that is in the interest of protecting his privacy"

Thanks for your report. That other person who likes her might be me. Bero is young - 22 or 23 years old - and very cute - model quality - with a great body and attitude.

Bero is working in a privado because she is separated from her husband and needs to support her children.

Hope these reports bring some business her way.

The address is 1958 Puerydon (sp? 7B - not far from the Recoleta Cementary

JengisKhan
05-20-07, 23:55
"There's at least one forum member that she told me about who likes her and has had multiple sessions with her, but I won't disclose who that is in the interest of protecting his privacy"

Thanks for your report. That other person who likes her might be me. Bero is young - 22 or 23 years old - and very cute - model quality - with a great body and attitude.

Bero is working in a privado because she is separated from her husband and needs to support her children.

Hope these reports bring some business her way.

The address is 1958 Puerydon (sp? 7B - not far from the Recoleta CementaryActually, it was you. And as far as bringing business her way, thats usually why I write reports, more than anything. When I like a certain provider I try to help them by writing reports and giving them free advertisement. I know that some guys on here like not to share their secret gems when they find one. But they are, after all, prostitutes, so they are going to be with a large number of men regardless, so whats the point in not having other forum members enjoy themselves and help the girl out with more clients? I never understood that.

WorldTravel69
05-21-07, 12:13
Between Peña and Pacheco de Melo. 2 Chicas: Bero, Lilian. 100p 30 mins. 150p hour. 4805-2151, 4805-6585. Open 9am to 9pm Monday through Saturday. http:/www.bairesgirls.com.ar.

I call she said only two chicas total.

Pishqa
07-28-07, 18:09
I went here on 26 July 07 and was told by a fellow at that apartment that he lived there now and there is no privado there. Someone else may wish to verify this.

Rainot
08-02-07, 22:49
The sisters moved to Suipacha 3xx 7º xx. The same building where you can find Milly / Cristal / Fabiana, Felicitas (only, that's another apartment);)

WorldTravel69
10-31-07, 05:25
D. H. Where is Bero and Lilian? From Pueyrredon 1958 piso 7 B?

One of their phone numbers still lists the same apartment.

Another monger says they moved, but what is the correct address?

Others say they worth the hunt. (****).

WorldTravel69
11-05-07, 17:05
I went by today and the man that answered the doorbell, said, No Chicas.