PDA

View Full Version : Massage Only

WorldTravel69
05-20-07, 13:22
I had a good / great hour massage for 60p with a Scottish Lady. Louise MacFarlane.

In Palermo at Billinghurst 1941, Piso 4 A. Call for apointment. 15-5000-1548, 11-4822-2081. www.eclectic-massage.com

And wear your shorts. No Handy Panky.

Artisttyp
05-22-07, 22:53
I went to check out this beauty parlor that just opened. They were advertising $23 AR massages so I had to check it out.

The place is located at Av. Callao 686 and Viamonte. I didn't see a name but you will see a beauty shop with grand opening stickers all over it.

The massage was for 40 minutes and is done in the basement. The tables have a hole for your face which is good because some of the cheaper ones don't.

The downside is they can't dim the lights but you just close your eyes and listen to the music. I gave her a $6 AR tip.

Try it out you can't go wrong for $6 u$

Redondo
06-04-07, 14:52
I went to check out this beauty parlor that just opened. They were advertising $23 AR massages so I had to check it out.

The place is located at Av. Callao 686 and Viamonte. I didn't see a name but you will see a beauty shop with grand opening stickers all over it.

The massage was for 40 minutes and is done in the basement. The tables have a hole for your face which is good because some of the cheaper ones don't.

The downside is they can't dim the lights but you just close your eyes and listen to the music. I gave her a $6 AR tip.

Try it out you can't go wrong for $6 u$You recomend it?

Its not a hooker joint?

Artisttyp
06-04-07, 15:23
You recomend it?

Its not a hooker joint?No its not a hooker joint it is a beauty parlor that offers massages. I get off on this one lady maria del carmen. Shes in the 50 yr old crowd but still attractive. She kept getting close to my dick when she was rubbing my front side eventhough it was semi hard. Id love her to partake in my younger flesh. I need to go back and see her again. $24 pesos for 40 minutes. I usually leave $30 for the mature fantasy she provides me.

Redondo
06-09-07, 16:36
Indeed a good masaje for 28 peso per hour.