PDA

View Full Version : Callao 521, Piso 1 A

WorldTravel69
05-21-07, 15:52
At Lavalle. 2 Chicas. 20p 30 mins. 30p hour. 4371-0247, 4372-9028. 24/7.

Funny, I went there, but no one answered the buzzer. I do not know why they say piso 1 A. There is only one bell. They must have been busy, because they did answer the phone.

Jes1959
08-28-08, 22:27
Went their today looking for BBJCIM and maybe besos negros. 30 pesos and 20 minutos mas tarde. The lady that answered the door made promises with her mouth, that her mouth could not keep. This abuela had an attitude. Only 1 lady there that provided services malo. I did make her earn her pesos, as I was managing my leche. Obviously she was not happy, as I left. She was still bitching. Como un chino. Jajaja.

Jes

Bruce52
08-30-08, 15:53
They answered the door for me, but I didn't see anything I wanted to enjoy. Out the door, no muss, no fuss. Oh, they quoted 50 pesos for an hour. I continued along Callao.

Bruce

WorldTravel69
02-04-10, 20:08
Thanks for the update.

Callao 521, piso 1 Apt A, at Lavalle. 2 Chicas. Prices: 20p Quickie, 30p 30 min. 50p hour. Tel: 4373-1351, 4371-7383, 4312-9028, 4371-9019. Hours: 24/7.

TejanoLibre
02-04-10, 21:21
Thanks for the update.

Callao 521, piso 1 Apt A, at Lavalle. 2 Chicas. Prices: 20p Quickie, 30p 30 min. 50p hour. Tel: 4373-1351, 4371-7383, 4312-9028, 4371-9019. Hours: 24/7.It's not my choice fucker!

That was an awful experience that I had to go through for the love of our fellow brother mongers on this site!

Great place to go if your REALLY fucked up and nobody sees you going in or coming out.

The walk of shame it would be.

WorldTravel69
02-04-10, 23:28
Great report.

It's not my choice fucker!

That was an awful experience that I had to go through for the love of our fellow brother mongers on this site!

Great place to go if your REALLY fucked up and nobody sees you going in or coming out.

The walk of shame it would be.

PendejoLoco
02-05-10, 20:37
It's not my choice fucker!

The walk of shame it would be.Why awful?

Tommy7722
03-03-10, 18:02
I read the reviews of this place and it made me laugh I thought man can it really be that damn bad? I figured it's only 4 blocks from me and after my crap experience at tuchaman 887 last night I figured it can't be worse and since I have an appointment at gysells tomorrow I figuered screw it I'll try.

I see why the term walk of shame came up because the entrance is a tiny little door with just the one button it seemed like everyone arround knew that this place was a low rent pravado there was an element of shame to going in but you know what I thought it was funny I meen why the he'll do I care I'm only in Bs As for 3 more days I'll never see a damn one of those people again. So I'm buzzed up and am greeted by a crazy unatractive women whose name I didn't catch and she had me sit in a bedroom, or as the last comenter more than accuratly described it as a prison cell a Tijuana prison cell and trust me I'm from SD Cali and know all to well what one actually looks like! There was rediculous mood lighting it was like a 2$ led light that went from red to blue all of this just added to the funnyness of the situation. Then the ugly women came in and explained the prices they were as reported dirt cheap 30p for 30 min 50p for an hour or 70p for 2 chicas for 30 min. I figured I had to see how my ass and two other girls would fit in the cell and get this done so I opted for the 2 chica special and hoped for the best.

In walk 2 not good looking women Laura and Maria Laura is on he pudgy side but had nice tits and Maria is pretty skinny and doesn't really have alot of assets if you know what I'm saying. They come in with great big smiles though and they look genuinely happy to be there. We start talking for a second and then all the clothes come off now none of the three of us are anything to write home about but I had a good feeling about it.

So now we get down to it Maria goes first she goes straight into a pretty damn good covered bj while Laura is kissin my chest and has one hand on my balls. Laura has a good rack and I'm playing with it and I have to say it was kind of nice. After a few minutes Maria goes into doggie and starts working it she isn't much to look and and there wasn't a lot to grab onto but she was into it and so it wasn't to bad. Laura is playing with my nipple and sqeezing my ass while I'm giving it to her friend and all this is going down in about 8sq ft of real estate. Maria rolls over and takes off the condom and Laura grabs a new one and puts it on with her mouth she gives a great by sloppy and loud Maria is watching and touching both of us it's pretty nice considering that if I add up these twos scores they may or may not be a 10 combined. Laura slaps my junk around for a minute and then rolls over into doggy I get it in and this girls goes buck wild she starts just backing up onto me like there is no tomorrow she isn't much to look at but she knows what she is doing. Maria is playing with my balls and slapping Laura on the ass the whole time. I almost busted right there but I paid for my half hour so I turned Laura over to get at it from the mish her boobs were nis to look at and were pretty firm Maria gets right behind me and starts pushing me into Laura and we are all pretty damn into it right then the door opens up an another girl looks in and at that point I really didn't give a shit who was watching but I look over my shoulder and see that girl smiling and kind of laughing just standing in the doorway I thought this is nice and there was even some lady gaga blaring in the background. After a few minutes of this position I was ready and Maria could tell as she started playing with the balls again and really shoving me into her friend I finished and it was far more than I expected. We were all pretty sweaty from being active in an unbelievably small cell and we just kind of sat there for q minute. Then I cleaned up and got a kis. From them both and went on my way.

I have to say this was a great time and it was about as cheapnas any one could ask for. As I've said on the looks scale these chicas were not at the tip of the class 5-6 range but they had good attitudes and they were enthusiastic about what they were doing. I would rate the service an 8 because they were not at all hot. I would rate the venue a solid 3 as it was the smallest least comfey place I've ever been and that's saying alot as I'm a frequenter of tj Mexico. Overall it beat my expectations but since they were really low going in I'll let you make up your own mind.

Normally I would not go against the sage advice of the fellow mongers in the forum but this place was so cheap and it was blasted so hard I thought it couldn't be that crappy. I do think maybe I just lucked out and got some chicas who were in a good mood and went to town. Even though I had fun I don't think hat I'd repeat because I think I hit green double zero on my first spin and the place was pretty awefull. I can't say I recomend this place as the walk if shame in and out was pretty shameful and there was a lot lacking in The looks department but if your a gambling monger you may want to give it a shot and see if you can get lightning to strike twice inside of a dingy 8 sq ft! As always if you have any questions or want additional info let me know and happy mongering.

WorldTravel69
05-04-11, 18:22
All the phone numbers lead to different addresses.