PDA

View Full Version : Tucuman 647 PD D

WorldTravel69
05-26-07, 14:47
5 Chicas. 100p 30 mins., 150p hour. 4328-6225, 4393-1777, 4328-8840, 4393-2220. Open 24/7.

www.rinconerotico.com.ar

All these chicas worked at 474 Maipu. They said the place got too small. There is one phone that still is listed at the Maipu address. I will have to check and see if they are still open. As you can see the jacked their rates up.

WorldTravel69
04-05-10, 19:41
Very Strange.

There is no 647.

One phone number leads to 720 and two others leads to 893.

La Guy 55
04-05-10, 21:52
In a way I'm happy to hear that this place doesn't exist. I thought I was going crazy once when I kept walking up and down the street looking for this place without finding it!

Wild Walleye
04-05-10, 22:36
In a way I'm happy to hear that this place doesn't exist. I thought I was going crazy once when I kept walking up and down the street looking for this place without finding it!Over and over and expecting different results?

SteveC
04-05-10, 23:33
Which reminds me of one of my favourite quotations:

"Only two things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the first."

WorldTravel69
04-06-10, 15:56
I been checking the phone numbers listed for the place, and they all have different addresses.

It seems like when a madam or owner changes apartments she or he takes the phone number them.

La Guy 55
04-08-10, 01:14
"Over and over and expecting different results?" along with the Einstein references.

Yes, I walked up and down the street a few times trying to figure out if the apartment building did not have the number posted, or was recessed a few feet off the street and difficult to see, or perhaps the address was slightly out of sequence, or something like that. I suppose I assumed that the report that this apartment existed at the stated address was based on something other than fantasy and therefore I wanted to make sure I hadn't somehow missed it.

But I have come to expect these kinds of rude sarcastic remarks in response to posts on this website, which is why I rarely post here.

Big Travel Guy
04-08-10, 02:21
But I have come to expect these kinds of rude sarcastic remarks in response to posts on this website, which is why I rarely post here.I think you're most recent post just got caught in a misunderstanding, and yes, a chance for people to show off quoting Einstein.

I am the LAST person on this board to tolerate sarcastic and critical put-downs of people who post things, especially useful comments.

So everyone: show some respect. And La Guy: don't give up on us. Please keep contributing when you can.

This board helps us all in really, really meaningful ways, and we need contributors to keep it that way.

Peace and love,

BTG

WorldTravel69
04-08-10, 02:47
I walked by there again today.

No such number. There is a store without a number. Not a Privado.

All the phone numbers lead to other addresses.

There is only one comment that needs to be Posted. Of which, that you called the numbers and can tell us what info you found.

I have been double crossing the phone numbers with their yellow pages and all are leading to new addresses.

Like I said Call the Numbers!

And tell nothing but your findings.

I am getting very tired of going to these places and calling phone numbers, with not to many of you guys helping all of us.