PDA

View Full Version : Y50 in BA - First part

Young50
05-27-07, 02:49
Well, after a 36 hours ordeal (bad weather in Chicago, missed connection in Miami, LAN on strike) I finally arrived in BA, and duly collapsed on my bed at the Libertador.

My first adventure was a truly non-starter in every sense of the word-- Maria Aylin (the Thai girl, recommended by the local board) didn't show up. Though I had arranged with her via e-mail and then by phone, she never showed up, and never answered her cell phone again. As far as I know she is the only Thai in BA, and I have a thing for Asians.

Then, using DA LIST so carefully compiled by the scouting dept of AP (thank you, fellow mongers! I decided to visit the nearby PVs, but first, I took a side trip to Exedra (A couple of so-so girls, one doable but with a sour face, and a black (Dominican? Girl which, even though she was sitting with a fat guy by the window, took the time to wink at me.

I walked to Viamonte 838, 1, where there was a 6 girl line up. I took Florencia, a love handles kind of girl. 80p half hour, of which about 29 mins were spent fucking the poor gal non-stop. It was unfortunate that she had to pay for Aylin's no show, but, that's life. The story (Mendoza) continues on the Other Areas thread.