PDA

View Full Version : Callao 441 12C

WorldTravel69
05-31-07, 18:52
At Corrientes. 4 Chicas. 30p 30 mins. 60p hour. 4372-1545. Open 24/7.

Artisttyp
06-01-07, 01:26
I reported on this one before. It used to be on a different floor at least what was listed prior. The place is tiny and the two girls were whatever. I didnt feel anything for this place.

Bruce52
08-30-08, 16:10
I did. As reported, two girls working. One definitely not my type; the other just right in terms of her body and an average (at best) face. A little older than I like at 33 (I later learned) but decided to take the plunge. I did not regret it. Unfortunately, my Spanish really sucks, so we struggled to communicate. I believe that her name is Selena or something close to that. She has a 2-year-old child but no bodily evidence that I could detect. Heavy smoker, with cigarette smell, but I can live with that. Sexually did everything with enthusiasm, including cola, even though it was clearly painful. After a bit, I switched back to the more natural hole, and she kept saying "thank you" (in English). Really, a very nice girl. Great experience. Paid 80 pesos for an hour, plus 2 pesos for condoms.

One bad thing: After 40 minutes, a big guy named Hector (whom I had not previously seen) started pounding on the door, telling me (and the girl) that my time was up. Well, I knew better and told him to go away. He came back 5 minutes later and, after more pounding, walked in! OK, I pulled out, walked over to him naked, explained in broken Spanglish that I still had 15 minutes, then opened the door and directed him to get the fuck out -- which he did! Later on, we talked. He tried to intimidate me, which simply doesn't happen. He said that he starts pounding after 45 minutes so that men leave on time. I told him that wasn't necessary with me. Even on my way out, fully dressed, I still had a few minutes left, so all the hassle was for nothing. We shook hands and declared each other amigos. Strange!

Bruce

WorldTravel69
04-13-10, 18:44
The phone number leads to Uruguay 239 piso 3 apt 3.