PDA

View Full Version : Photo Friendly girls

Shaggyboy
06-06-07, 09:26
Hi guys.

I'm a scandinavian, heading for BA late summer. Mongering is a need, but I'm a photographer for a living. Do anyone of you know any especialy photofriendly girls, or any other safe options to get girls going in front of a camera in BA?

The shoots will first of all be for the fun of it. The girls can get copies if they want, and use them for whatever they might need them for. For me, it's not for public use.

During my stay, I'm going to rent an apartement. First of all to house my self, but secondly because it gives a better space to do some photoshoots.

I'll be thankful for all the help regarding any options, and if you know of a sutable apartement in the right area, I'll be glad for that as well. Thank you. This forum is great. I'm a newbie her, but know the international version very well.

Shaggyboy

Shaggyboy
06-10-07, 12:12
Hey,

Nobody knows? Sorry that I forgot to tell in the first post, but I will of course post the pics her, if the girls allow it.

Hope to hear something.

All the best,.

Shaggy

AllIWantIsLove
06-10-07, 14:14
I've heard of guys putting an ad in Clarin (a major local newspaper) Also, you could ask Roxana to recruit girls for you. Have you tried the local Spanish language forum?

Good Luck,

Bob

Jaimito Cartero
06-11-07, 18:40
Some of the girls in apartments aren't too keen on getting their pictures taken (about 30% , I'd say) Freelance girls are much more open to it, I'd say that I have 10% that don't want them taken, and another 20% that don't want them posted on the internet.