PDA

View Full Version : Corrientes 1373, piso 3 E

WorldTravel69
06-10-07, 10:35
At Uruguay. 4 Chicas. 100p 30 mins. 150p hour. 4373-2798. Open 24/7 Monday to Saturday.

Looks like I did not start a Thread for this one.

Gato Hunter
08-06-08, 19:48
A new number for this place is 4371-1922.

Tessan
03-24-09, 22:26
Phone number is the one WT69 posted worked, the other number Gato Hunter did not. I checked out this privado about 2 weeks ago.

I did not think any of the girls where doable. The Madam wanted 200p per hour. It looked like an 80p privado. The rooms where dark, and felt dirty. I would AVOID!

Apt below on the second floor looked nice, Girls looked very good. I would avoid this one but not the second floor one. It was also 200p per hour. The girls looked the nices I’ve seen in any privado. Only 2 girls where working, other 2 on out call. I do not remember the apt number, the doorman told me about it. I remember it was not the apt number I had written down, for WT list.

I would have stayed in the second floor privado, but I was checking out privado in the area, because I was told my favorite, Rocio form Maipu was working on Corrientes around this area. I might return to the second floor, but I don’t remember the Apt number. I guess I’ll have to ask the doorman again.

Judd
10-11-09, 06:38
One of my "Must Bang Chicas" is operating out of this place (Nayla from Sensual Baires.

Thanks

Zanny
07-22-11, 12:50
July 2011 report. When we rang the bell for this place, they did not let us in, so after checking out 2C, we walked up and asked what the story is, and was told they are not open. A few places were not open on this day because it might have been a holiday, so it might be temporary, or permanent, unsure.