PDA

View Full Version : Larrea 882

WorldTravel69
06-10-07, 13:41
Larrea 882 (at Paraguay( (in Recoleta)
6 Chicas. 40p 30 mins. 60p hour. (totally covered) Tel: 4963-8956. Shift Change 12 and 8:30pm. Open 24/7.

Original posted by Andres, but times have changed. Maybe it is better.

Review by Andres on 08-06-03: Went to Larrea 882, published at Clarin (4963-8956). The place sucks: Just 3 girls, less than 3/10. I didn't bother to ask for prices. Another nasty surprise was a dobermann dog following me and the madam throughout the facilities as if I were his next tasty dinner. Avoid it.

WorldTravel69
11-05-07, 17:11
They have a 20p Promo going.

WorldTravel69
03-27-08, 20:48
I was in the neighborhood so I thought I would drop in.

The madam was very nice, she speaks very good English, and tomorrow is her Birthday.

I was introduced to 4 chicas. They were just so-so. I picked Carolina. No BBBJ. It was the first time I was every in bed in a chica that did not take off her glasses. That should have been a sign that the session was not going to be good. Not even a little BBBJ. I started my usual DATY. Right from the start she starts oh, oh. I said actriz. I kept going for a few minutes more, then I left the rest up to her. Some hand work and on goes the rubber. CBJ for a while and I lost interest and said enough. She wasn't bad it I just was not ready.

Anyway the rates went up 60p media hora and 80p hora.

I should start beating my pots and pans, because the inflation.

WorldTravel69
04-12-10, 17:28
Prices have changed. 70p 30 min. 100p hour.

Tika Taka
05-05-10, 03:31
I visited this place a couple of days ago.

6 or 7 girls in the line-up, only one of them appealed to me. I think her name is Lara, mid to late twenties, smallish tits, slim, dark haired portena. The rest of the girls were kind of old or just not that attractive.

I was quoted 80p for 30 mins or 100p for 1hour and 15 minutes. BBBJ included, cola to be negotiated with the chica. Lara was not up for cola, but said that some of the other chicas were.

The madam was friendly and patiently explained the "terms" to me. She doesn't speak english and I speak only a little spanish, but she took her time to explain and repeat whatever I didn't catch the first time.

The session was nothing spectacular, but alright nonetheless. There was no pressure time-wise, and Lara was pleasant, fun and seemed to enjoy herself.

The place is a complete dump though. Very run down building, and the inside doesn't look much better.

I am not all that familiar with privados in this price-range, but to me it didn't seem like it was worth a repeat visit. I was lucky that there was at least one "doable" girl, but I'd much rather spend a little more money and not have to screw in a run down place.

WorldTravel69
05-05-11, 18:38
Larrea 882, at Paraguay. Chicas: 6, Shift Change 12 and 8:30pm. Prices: 100p 30 min. 120p hour, Completo 150p. Tel: 4963-8956. Hours: 24/7.

WPBbaires
08-19-11, 15:50
3 girls. 2 were fugly. Take the only descent looking one. No enthusiasm. Really just a waste of half an hour.

This place is a pass!

Olivos
08-24-11, 18:32
Went there on Saturday, early morning and a long weekend with many people out of town, so wasn't expecting much. Guy opened the door, left me alone with a girl. Don't remember her name, fake blond, chubby, claimed to be celebrating her 33rd birthday, but think she must have been a bit older. Light was mercifully dimmed. We agreed on 200 for an hour completo, and drank a beer. Chatty girl, got into it and worked hard, DFK, DATY, long uncovered blowjob and ok missionary. Friendly chat and cudle and. Listo. Service: 8, Looks: 7. Would I repeat? More fish in the sea, I'd say. Place is a dump, by all standards.

WorldTravel69
06-25-13, 19:10
Prices are now 120 p for half hour and 180 p for an hour.

Bruce52
08-31-13, 18:52
You got better prices than I did! I stopped by Larrea 882 today around 4 pm. Was buzzed through three doors! Wow, what security. The place really is kind of a dump, but it didn't bother me. I came for the women!

At least three were working, but only two were available when I arrived: (1) Isabella, a pleasant, maybe 30 ish girl with an OK body and friendly demeanor who speaks a bit of English, and (2) Gabi, a much older and heavier woman who seemed to speak almost no English. Obviously, I chose Isabella and was not disappointed. She was surprisingly sweet and affectionate, really GFE-like. I responded accordingly, and we enjoyed each other quite a lot. Isabella has a rather large scar from a caesarean section. She is obviously self-conscious about it and actually tries to hide it, but I really didn't care at all. I tried to make her feel comfortable, as she did for me.

When I first arrived, Isabella told me that the prices were 200 pesos for half an hour and 300 pesos for an hour. That's gringo pricing, I suspect, but I hate negotiating when the cost is already so low. I bought an hour and paid up front. However, after I came, Isabella asked me if I wanted to buy more time or go "to your house." I didn't think that our hour was up yet, but I wasn't paying enough attention to be sure. Anyway, I was satisfied, so I told her that I would go to my house. That was OK with her, so I got dressed and left. She gave me a nice kiss on my way out of the room. My time with her was well spent!

As I headed to the door, I saw a guy waiting for a girl, and another girl who I had not seen when I arrived (so presumably she was busy then). This is a pretty nice place, with pleasant, reasonably attractive women who are guaranteed to please. I left very happy.

Bruce.