PDA

View Full Version : For Early-Retired Expats

Tigre
06-14-07, 13:03
For those of you who had an actual plan to work hard while young to retire early and expat:

How much money per year does it cost to have a modest lifestyle there with some sacrifices?

How much per year should I try to save in order to retire early and live 30 years or so on interest?

Are any of you able to work a few days a wk down there to offset dipping too deeply into your savings?

What currency do you keep your accounts in?

Anyone who wishes to remain anonymous can PM me.

Thanks, fellas.

I do have lots more questions though.

I'm currently 29 why / o. I'd like to be in S. A. Full-time by the time I'm 36.

Darkstar
06-14-07, 15:25
I have some retirement planning comments:

- A conservative rule of thumb is that you can take 5% of your invested savings forever without reducing the principal.

- Given recent economic history of AR, I would not want to own any more pesos than necessary. Dollars all the way.

- I recommend studying this web site: http://www.retireearlyhomepage.com/

- I also recommend the software from Kotlikoff, ES Planner. It is an interesting approach to retirement planning called 'consumption smoothing'. Very useful, although the interface sucks: http://www.esplanner.com/

I don't know much about long-term cost of living in AR. Hope this helps, though.

-Doug

Hunt99
06-14-07, 16:24
Can be had in Buenos Aires for US$3000 per month. For the time being, anyway. I doubt this figure will remain unchanged in the longterm.

Yujin
06-15-07, 04:03
Doug,

The retire early site is great. Thanks for posting the address. If things go as plan, I'm hoping to retire at 55. I've got less than four years to go!

- A conservative rule of thumb is that you can take 5% of your invested savings forever without reducing the principal.

- Given recent economic history of AR, I would not want to own any more pesos than necessary. Dollars all the way.

- I recommend studying this web site: http://www.retireearlyhomepage.com/

- I also recommend the software from Kotlikoff, ES Planner. It is an interesting approach to retirement planning called 'consumption smoothing'. Very useful, although the interface sucks: http://www.esplanner.com/

I don't know much about long-term cost of living in AR. Hope this helps, though.

-Doug

StrayLight
06-15-07, 10:34
I retired early and moved here.

I bought an apartment, so I'm not paying rent.

My non-discretionary spending (building management fees, utilities, various insurance premiums, etc.) is about USD $700.

My discretionary spending (food, dining out, local transportation, entertainment, etc.) is about USD $600 - $800 a month.

I think I live pretty well; much better than when I lived in the U. S., where I was in a statistically very high income bracket. But I tend to enjoy and amuse myself with things that are not cost-intensive: I'd rather cook at home than eat out (although I do eat out a few times a week); I'm reading a lot of the books I had put off reading earlier in life; I walk around the city a lot; I hang out in cafes with Spanish conversation partners, etc.

At one point I thought I'd be spending a lot more on mongering activities down here. But as with parrilla food and other items on "the master menu", after a while the local mongering activities got kind of old for me. I still go out mongering from time to time, but I also enjoy putting more energy into chatting up the local non-pros and the occasional expat chick who seems up for a brief encounter. So factor that in when I say that for me, a pretty good life takes about USD $1,500 a month.

Hunt99
06-15-07, 11:02
I say that for me, a pretty good life takes about USD $1,500 a month.Plus the cost of the apartment you bought. Depending on where you buy in Buenos Aires, that can run anywhere from US$30K to 500K for a one-bedroom condo-type place.

StrayLight
06-15-07, 12:31
Plus the cost of the apartment you boughtYeah, but I thought that was understood.

Depending on where you buy in Buenos Aires, that can run anywhere from US$30K to 500K for a one-bedroom condo-type place.A couple of years ago I bought an almost-3,000 sq. ft, four bedroom, full-floor apartment in a phenomenal building and in a really nice neighborhood for about USD $275,000. It's true, times have changed and the real estate market ain't what it used to be. But my personal opinion is that if you're patient and don't insist on a place in upper Recoleta or Palermo Soho or any of those other tourist theme parks, you can still find pretty good deals here.

BadMan
06-15-07, 13:21
I would say you can get a nice 1000 sq ft place for about 150K in BA, The going rate for property is around 1500 US a sq meter and up, Recoleta is about 2000 a sq meter. Palermo is around 1500-2000. Las Canitas is going way up and the sq meter in a new Las Canitas tower is about $2500 US.

You can get a nice brand new 80-100 sq meter apartment in Barrio Norte / Palermo for about 150-160 fully furnished if you are willing to do it all yourself. Cars in BA cost more than in the US, but the prices are becoming more and more comparable as the years go by, so pretty soon I would think that prices will also be pretty similair.

The cost of home ownership in BA is about 200-300 US a month, and that would include building expenses (generally 100-200 US) your bills shouldnt be more than another 100-150 US (that would include Direct TV, High speed internet and gas and electricity, which is incredibly cheap in AR) So in total you would spend around 300 US a month on property expenses.

On car expenses, you would need about 100-200 US for insurance, depending on the value of your car. 100 to pay for a fixed parking space in a 24 hour guarded parking lot and about 100 pesos on gas a week, so about another 300-400 a month there.

As for living expenses, another 1000 would be more than enough, though if you really want to live like a king, 2000 would be more than enough. So you can live very well in BA with an initial property investment of anywhere from 150-200K and a vehicle investment of 30-50K, you should spend around 600-800 maintaining and insuring those investments and another 1000-2000 living the good life.

So $1,800-$2,800 should be more than enough to live well here. But rent is on a steady increase and so are property values. And the cost of living is slowly edging up as well.

Don't keep money in Pesos, keep 50% of your money in a European bank in Euros, 40 % of your money in Dollars in the US, and 10% in an Uruguayan bank in dollars as well. I know there are guys here that are all about the Dollar, I am not, I would say a 50/50 split is the way to go.

Bad

AllIWantIsLove
06-15-07, 15:00

<SNIP>

-DougI haven't kept a record of all the figures I've seen, but I don't think that 5% is conservative. 2% is the lowest figure I've seen. That was from a well known financial writer, but I forget her name now. I don't recall ever seeing a figure above 4%. I'd loved to be convinced that 5% is OK.

Bob

Darkstar
06-15-07, 15:20
I forget the source of my figure, but I understood that organizations that run on an endowment typically use it as a reference figure. Of course, the difference between 4 and 5% is significant - a 25% pay raise! I guess I wouldn't stake my life or reputation on the 5% number. This advice is worth what you paid for it! There's quite a lot of discussion on the 'safe withdrawal rate' question on the Retire Early page. Looking at their stuff, 5% looks downright reckless!

Hunt99
06-15-07, 16:22
The younger one is, the less they can afford to take. A 90 year old is going to be fine on an 8% withdrawal rate. A young retiree of 50 ought to be at about 3% , and should emphasize growth (i.e. a diversified basket of stocks) in his portfolio, with only a few years' worth of withdrawals held in cash, laddered CDs, REITs, and bonds. Every 7 or 8 years he can rebalance, liquidate some of the stock money to pay for another period of expenses in cash, especially if there has been appreciation, and start the process all over again. He'll also want to get more conservative with time, but even a 70 year old in normal health needs a growth component to his nest egg.

SL - if you price out that 275K condo over, let's say, 20 years, your monthly cost of living down there is indeed running you around 3K a month, which is what I suggested a guy would need. Probably more, since that 275K isn't doing a whole lot for you except for the hope of price appreciation. If I had been in your shoes, I think I would have rather kept that 275K in my portfolio and rented a comparable place for 1500 bucks a month or so. But that's a judgment call you had to make, so there's no one right answer.

Exon123
06-16-07, 13:51
For those of you who had an actual plan to work hard while young to retire early and expat:

How much money per year does it cost to have a modest lifestyle there with some sacrifices?

How much per year should I try to save in order to retire early and live 30 years or so on interest?

Are any of you able to work a few days a wk down there to offset dipping too deeply into your savings?

What currency do you keep your accounts in?

Anyone who wishes to remain anonymous can PM me.

Thanks, fellas.

I do have lots more questions though.

I'm currently 29 why / o. I'd like to be in S. A. Full-time by the time I'm 36.I'd suggest a "Big Score" such as a major "Drug Deal" or robbing a Bank for a lot of money. Then "Live the Life" spending as much as you want on anything you want, pussy, fancy cars, housing, ect, ect.

Then after you run out of money, "Do it Again" and "Again" until you get caught. Then lie and say you really didn't mean to do it, its just than your a lazy Monger and don't want to work, all you really want to do in life is "Fuck Off" and be iresponciable.

Exon.

Exon

Tigre
06-16-07, 16:12
I'd suggest a "Big Score" such as a major "Drug Deal" or robbing a Bank for a lot of money. Then "Live the Life" spending as much as you want on anything you want, pussy, fancy cars, housing, ect, ect.

Then after you run out of money, "Do it Again" and "Again" until you get caught. Then lie and say you really didn't mean to do it, its just than your a lazy Monger and don't want to work, all you really want to do in life is "Fuck Off" and be iresponciable.

Exon.

Exon[health career] can make 65K per year. That's not alot to some guys, but that's above the median. Being frugal, a guy can retire before he's 40, as long as the dollar doesnt plummet too fast. I was figuring 250K in savings should do it. Nay? And if not, working 6 months on US and 6 months off in Latin America might be a better option.

Please, I am not Saint! Bragging about making a million dollars. So take it easy on me. No fabrications here.

Jaimito Cartero
06-16-07, 17:42
I'd suggest a "Big Score" such as a major "Drug Deal" or robbing a Bank for a lot of money. Then "Live the Life" spending as much as you want on anything you want, pussy, fancy cars, housing, ect, ect.

Then after you run out of money, "Do it Again" and "Again" until you get caught. Then lie and say you really didn't mean to do it, its just than your a lazy Monger and don't want to work, all you really want to do in life is "Fuck Off" and be iresponciable.Well, it's worked out well for you, right?;)

Thomaso276
06-16-07, 20:12
Ty: you need to speak with a financial planner regarding your investment goals and monetary needs for any retirement, early or not. Remember it is not what you make but what you spend.

Consider as well the concept of retiring at 36. Retirement means no more work. Period. (playing the stocks an hour a day is not work)

Who will you socialize with? All of your peers will be working, raising familes etc. You will end up hanging out with a bunch of older guys who may not accept you as a peer and with whom you may not have any shared interests. Not everyone can do that, I would venture to say the majority of people enjoy their careers and need some self fulfillment (see hierarchy of needs) during the course of their lives that goes beyond money. There are exceptions - the blue blooded, silver spoon types who had things handed to them at every turn. Not working their whole life or having some fronted political job where they play golf daily with clients is normal. Or a guy I know who hit the lottery with his business and sold it for millions. He travels the world staying in places for about a year at a time. I knew a guy who ran car stereo stores. He would open up in a city and run the hell out of it for 5 years, sell it, travel the world for a year, go back to the States and start over. It was pretty interesting. If you can develop a business model that will give you millions by 36 then not working makes sense. But I'll bet you that after a couple of years you will be bored and miss the action of making something happen. Chances are you will get into a business and then you are not retired.

I am not saying everyone likes work or that you fall into any category as I know nothing about you; but most guys I have met down here worked 25-30 years (not counting their teens washing dishes or caddying during the summer for some coin) and had a full career accomplishing goals (some extraordinary and talented people are hanging around this forum) and when the time came for retirement they were mentally and financially ready. Early retirement starts in the 50's for the majority of Americans.

The economy in Argentina is so historically unstable no one can truly tell what will be going on here in the next few years. There are no minor swings based on their history. By the time you are ready this place may be the next Iraq. Middle class here is currently about 2-3 thousand US monthly but has gone up every year since the crash. Your retirement income is usually in stable conservative investments and between inflation and possible investment problems, 1/4 of a million will not last 30 years.

I retired at 50 - my last career was 20 years, I had 10 year experiences in other work fields and started working sumers when I was 13. I had enuff work to last me a lifetime so retirement for me was comfortable. Some freinds of mine can retire anytime they want as they are financially secure but they still enjoy the work ethic that got them to where they are today and it keeps them going (with a little help from the chicas every couple of months!

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Tigre
06-17-07, 03:03
It won't last 30 yrs? Hmm.

Anyway, you have some valid points. Many men derive their self-image from what they do. Yes, most of the Expats are in their 50s and beyond. That's fine.

I suppose I shouldnt count of my ability to make friends with tourists. How bout the locals? Wouldnt they be my friends?

And the chicas? Filling my day with good deeds shouldnt be a problem. I can think of rising in the morning to go to a restaurant, healthy exercise, sex romps, reading, movies, day trips to various regions of the country, and laughing at American feminists.

Moore
06-17-07, 03:39
I figure you could retire in BsAs with US$600k. US$100k to buy your place and the remaining $500k should give you $2,300/month forever after taxes and inflation. That's not a bad rent-free income there even before the 2001-2002 devaluation.

Long term U.S. equity returns are about 10.5% over the last 100 years or so. Taking out taxes of 15% and inflation of 3.5% you're still over 5% net withdrawal rate, allowing funds to grow with inflation. We're talking about retiring young so with 40+ years of retired life ahead it seems probable that you will realize the long term market return rate over such a period.

Owning your own place in Argentina is key factor. Rent rates as percentage of purchase prices are still very low but that probably won't last forever. To be secure you should lock in at a fixed housing cost and since conventional mortgages aren't available the only option is to buy outright. Renting long term would be too much exposure to inflation.

One important financial benefit you should take into account is medical cost, which is astronomically high in USA but quite cheap in Argentina. As you get older this is an enormous expense (the largest in some cases) factored into the U.S. retirement budget equation, whereas in Argentina your full medical cost will run a fixed monthly amount roughly equivalent to your telephone/internet bill.

Tigre
06-17-07, 04:43
So how did all you guys do it? Are you all millionaires? Didn't have any children so you can afford this lifestyle? Hit the lottery? What?

$600k, eh? Might as well import a latina to the states considering the amount of youth it would take me to earn that amount of money.

Exon123
06-17-07, 11:09
Tigre,

You've got make the "Big Score", dummy, Hard work and honesty will get you no where. You've got to cheat or scam someone out of a bundle. Then you can retire to Buenos Aires too fuck whores and piss the rest of your life away.

Fuck being productive, working hard and saving most of your life, not to mention your own self respect. Why denie yourself anything, why not have it all now. That way you can look back at your life and say to yourself I did absolutely nothing all my life but fuck varrious whores in South America.

I'd suggest a big "Drug Deal", a milliom dollars or more, all you need is one and theres no tax's remember. After you pissed that money away, and you will, because you have no "Self Respect" or "Common Sence", well then do another one.

Just remember it doesn't take any brains to spend money, any dumb MotherFucker can do that. It takes real Brains to make the "Big Score" then piss it all away on cheap whores.

Exon

El Perro
06-17-07, 11:34
Tigre,

Your thought about working in the states 6 months and spending the rest of the year here is a good one. It will give you time to determine if you really want to be here permanently. All these questions you have will only really be answered by being here. Otherwise you are just jacking off and using up Jackson's bandwidth. Come on down or put a sock in it.

Cheers.

Tigre
06-17-07, 16:15
Tigre,

You've got make the "Big Score", dummy, Hard work and honesty will get you no where. You've got to cheat or scam someone out of a bundle. Then you can retire to Buenos Aires too fuck whores and piss the rest of your life away.

Fuck being productive, working hard and saving most of your life, not to mention your own self respect. Why denie yourself anything, why not have it all now. That way you can look back at your life and say to yourself I did absolutely nothing all my life but fuck varrious whores in South America.

I'd suggest a big "Drug Deal", a milliom dollars or more, all you need is one and theres no tax's remember. After you pissed that money away, and you will, because you have no "Self Respect" or "Common Sence", well then do another one.

Just remember it doesn't take any brains to spend money, any dumb MotherFucker can do that. It takes real Brains to make the "Big Score" then piss it all away on cheap whores.

ExonTu eres el Diablo.

Alan23
06-17-07, 16:30
Might as well import a latina to the states considering the amount of youth it would take me to earn that amount of money.Tigre,

Your last comment indicates you haven't mastered the concepts here:

1. Importing a chica - even if possible, would defeat the purpose since she would immediately become the dreaded "Americanized female" that I presume you are trying to avoid.

2. Marry her and watch 50% of your assets VAPORIZE (and kiss the possibility of living aboard good-bye)

Good luck and save, save, save.

AllIWantIsLove
06-17-07, 19:37
But if you intend your nest egg to last forever, shouldn't a significant part of it be invested in instruments more conservative than equities? Like maybe T-Bills or Bonds? Which, if purchased today, are not going to yield anywhere near 10.5%.

Bob.

I figure you could retire in BsAs with US$600k. US$100k to buy your place and the remaining $500k should give you $2,300/ month forever after taxes and inflation. That's not a bad rent-free income there even before the 2001-2002 devaluation.

Long term U. S. Equity returns are about 10.5% over the last 100 years or so. Taking out taxes of 15% and inflation of 3.5% you're still over 5% net withdrawal rate, allowing funds to grow with inflation. We're talking about retiring young so with 40+ years of retired life ahead it seems probable that you will realize the long term market return rate over such a period.

Owning your own place in Argentina is key factor. Rent rates as percentage of purchase prices are still very low but that probably won't last forever. To be secure you should lock in at a fixed housing cost and since conventional mortgages aren't available the only option is to buy outright. Renting long term would be too much exposure to inflation.

One important financial benefit you should take into account is medical cost, which is astronomically high in USA but quite cheap in Argentina. As you get older this is an enormous expense (the largest in some cases) factored into the U. S. Retirement budget equation, whereas in Argentina your full medical cost will run a fixed monthly amount roughly equivalent to your telephone / internet bill.

Tigre
06-17-07, 23:42
Tigre,

1. Importing a chica - even if possible, would defeat the purpose since she would immediately become the dreaded "Americanized female" that I presume you are trying to avoid.

2. Marry her and watch 50% of your assets VAPORIZE (and kiss the possibility of living aboard good-bye)

Good luck and save, save, save.Correctomundo. You're right. But I can't wait til I'm 50. Seriously, do the people in Argentina really generate their own incomes in excess of $3000 USD per month?

I might have to pick another country. Russia is cold and I read that the skinheads are over-active.

There is another gentleman on another board in his late 50s. He advises me that I should move to Thailand, buy a condo for $70K USD, set up a visa with the GOV. After that, I should place an add for a woman in a Russian (Siberian) paper inviting a willing woman to come live with me. He said I'd be overwhelmed with responses.

Or I could just go live in Mexico and call it a day.

StrayLight
06-18-07, 09:59
I'm currently 29 why / o. I'd like to be in S. A. Full-time by the time I'm 36.Well, "being" in S. A. full-time by the time you're 36 is a little different from "retiring" by the time you're 36. You might want to consider a slightly different strategy.

For instance, we are in the 21st century, and information technologies have made many, many, many jobs possible to do remotely. I've run into a bunch of expats down here who are computer programmers. They work for clients in the U. S. for dollars, and live here quite well.

By the time you're 36, it's reasonable to assume that the information technologies that support off-site, remote work will have only gotten better. So why not consider (1) developing a skill set that fits this model, and (2) developing a personal reputation in some area that will allow you to move here and continue working for clients in the U. S.

I personally would not recommend programming or other stuff in the IT field. However, good old technical and business writing is something that could be your ticket. Three things that come immediately to mind:

1. Techical writing. In an increasingly technical world, classic technical writing (user manuals, repair manuals, etc.) will always be in some sort of demand. Get a certificate in technical writing...develop your reputation in some area near where you currently live...test and develop the off-site concept...then move here and continue on with it.

2. Online game documentation. Although actually related to #1, it's goofy enough to warrant a separate category. Namely, user manuals for online games. The NYTimes had an article about this a while back. This appears to be a phenomenon that's here to stay, and as the games get more complex, it's reasonable to assume that the demand for good, clear user documentation will remain and grow. The added benefit is, having written a good user manual, you'd probably be a pretty good player, too.

3. Grant writing. I know a woman who makes $125 an hour researching and writing grant proposals. She works from her little beach cottage in Maui, and when she gets bored, she just heads on down the road and surfs for a while. She never meets her clients. She has a website and good reputation, and they contact her quite regularly. I don't know how you crack into this, but my understanding is that there is quite a market for those who are willing to put up with the tedium and can do it well. You should be able to figure it out during the next seven years.

I'm sure there are scores of other variations on this, and the only real limitations are your imagination and willingness to pursue it.

StrayLight
06-18-07, 10:01
Seriously, do the people in Argentina really generate their own incomes in excess of $3000 USD per month? For the most part, no. But you do not want to live like those who live on the average Argentine salary.

Geo Eye
06-18-07, 11:44
Tigre,

Good luck and save, save, save.AGREED, however you make your money, do not spend your time with just one women, VARIETY is what it is all about, With 3000 dlrs a month, you can fuck a 20 yr pup every other day, or hell everyday.

Why spend your life with the old ball and chain?

Member #3320
09-16-07, 09:33
Guys,

I need advice.

Supposing, I am not mongering and am just with one woman.

How much money would it cost to lead a really comfortable life in BA? I do not intend to buy property. But take a long term rental (expect that to be cheaper? In a v nice place.

So will 2500~ 3000 usd a month be enough to lead a "posh" life in BA?

Please advise.

Thanks

Redondo
09-16-07, 11:45
Guys,

I need advice.

How much money would it cost to lead a really comfortable life in BA? I do not intend to buy property. But take a long term rental (expect that to be cheaper? In a v nice place.

Please advise.

Thanks500 dollar x 12 month for appartment = 6000 dollar.

40 dollar x 30 days x 12 months = 24000 dollar.

Extra's (plain ticket, health care, other costs, etc) = 4000 dollar.

34.000 dollar a year should get you a decent lifestyle.

Cost per person.

Movie = 25 peso.

Eating out in a good restaurant = 60 peso.

Eating out in an average restaurant = 30 peso.

Eating out on a daily basis = 20 peso.

Using a cab on a daily basis = 30 peso.

Night out drinking = 40 peso.

Night out Clubbing = 60 peso.

Concert of top artist / festival = 150 peso.

Travel inside Argentina or Uruguay, 2 nights, 3 days (Cordoba, Bariloche, Salta, Mendoza, Rosario, Coast, Montevideo, Igazu, Puerto Madryn, Perito Moreno = 1000 peso

Argento
09-16-07, 12:18
40 dollar x 30 days x 12 months = 24000 dollar.When I was at school, and that was a while back, this used to equal $14,400. We used a thing called the 12 times table and learnt by rote. But it seemed to work. Ahhh Rodondo, you seem to know all the prices but not the end results.

Member #3320
09-16-07, 12:33
Thank You Redeondo,

All prices well noted.

Trust the cost of 24000 US$ a year is for good posh living?

May I know, whether a good looking hot Argentine woman would be reasonably satisfied in this budget?

I understand to each his own? But still.

One more question, if you guys gont mind?

As per you guys who have spend lot of time in BA, How much (as per you) does a real hot looking girl in BA make a month considering she works really hard all month. Please take into consideration that at times she may get well paid & sometimes not. Plus the off peak season plus her body issues. Also please minus her expenses for her rents, agency commision etc.

As per my calculation, a real hot chick in BA can't be making (after all deductions) USd 1000/- a month.

What do you guys say?

I am asking this because I want to estimate how much money would it take a month to keep a real hot chick satisfied.

Cheers

Redondo
09-16-07, 12:36
40 dollar x 30 days x 12 months = 24000 dollar.

When I was at school, and that was a while back, this used to equal $14,400. We used a thing called the 12 times table and learnt by rote. But it seemed to work. Ahhh Rodondo, you seem to know all the prices but not the end results.I did it to make you feel superior. I see it worked.

Redondo
09-16-07, 12:44
Thank You Redeondo,

All prices well noted.

Trust the cost of 24000 US$ a year is for good posh living?

I would say 2000-2500 dollar a month should be ok

May I know, whether a good looking hot Argentine woman would be reasonably satisfied in this budget?

With an Argentine equilvalent they are lucky if they go out one time a week, so I would say if you go out 2,3 times a week and do an occasional weekend away you will be just fine

It all depends a bit on which typ of girls you like. In Argentina itīs easy to find a gold digger (as a foreigner) who expects that you take her out, pick up all the bills, help her with her college/rent/kids/mom/personal expences and give her gifts.

I personally would not date(I did unfortunatly) a girl like that and prefer a girl who works and/or studies and can pick up (some) of the bills.

I understand to each his own? But still.

All depends on the girl you date

One more question, if you guys gont mind?

As per you guys who have spend lot of time in BA, How much (as per you) does a real hot looking girl in BA make a month considering she works really hard all month. Please take into consideration that at times she may get well paid & sometimes not. Plus the off peak season plus her body issues. Also please minus her expenses for her rents, agency commision etc.

As per my calculation, a real hot chick in BA can't be making (after all deductions) USd 1000/- a month.

What do you guys say?

I am no expert but that could be the case. But my guess is that very few girls fit that bill

I am asking this because I want to estimate how much money would it take a month to keep a real hot chick satisfied.

Depends on the girl. It can range from 100 dollar a month untill 2000 dollar a month (or more, depends on your spending-power)

If you think about dating a pro? They will probally try to take as much money off you as they probally can, as itīs basically there job and they wonīt go for you if you donīt give them more then they would make in there daily life

CheersCheers!

Member #3320
09-16-07, 13:00
Redendo,

Your reply well noted.

Thanks.

Can you please share your experince when you dated a pro-girl. I am really intrigued & curious! Pardon me, if I am invading your privacy.

Secondly, I will also like to confirm the amount quoted by you " 10~2000". Is that pesos or US$? Also, when you say that she can earn 2000 US$, have you minused her monthly expenses from it?

Lastly, may I know any particular reason why you said that if you pay her MORE than what she earns, she will NOT come with me?

One last comment: I think most of the real hot chicks avbl in BA are all pros. A non-pro hot chick would probably go for a local good looking rich guy.

Any comments?

Redondo
09-16-07, 13:26
Did you guys by the way also consider (state) pensions? If you have worked like 20 years you will due for a nice montly pay-out if you are 65.

In Holland (my home country) it can easily be around 1500 euro a month by current standards.

Also you should consider that if you reach your 70's, 80's or even 90's you will probally spend a lot less, so you need less money.

You basically need to overcome the time between your retirement and your 65th-75th birth-year

Jackson
09-16-07, 13:56
Guys,

I need advice.

Please advise.

ThanksYes.

Jackson

Argento
09-16-07, 15:57
I did it to make you feel superior. I see it worked.Oh yeah?