PDA

View Full Version : Daytime Clubs or Boliches?

Tedchen
06-16-07, 15:35
Does anyone know of where are the best clubs to go to during the day, for those of us who like to get an early start on the mongering? Is the only option for this Orleans or private apartments? Is there any equivalent of Madahos (or some facsimile thereof) that one can go to in the afternoon hours? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ted

Andres
06-16-07, 15:41
Does anyone know of where are the best clubs to go to during the day, for those of us who like to get an early start on the mongering? Is the only option for this Orleans or private apartments? Is there any equivalent of Madahos (or some facsimile thereof) that one can go to in the afternoon hours? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

TedTed:

BA is a nightlife city, specially related to boliches, so you won't find much activity before 11 PM or midnight beyond private apartments.

Exceptions that I know:

- Café Orleans: That's a normal coffee shop, just full of working ladies, so no club atmosphere.

- Rio Cabaña: It has 4-6 chicks during the afternoons, but the setup ressembles that of Orleans.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Tedchen
06-16-07, 15:47
Thanks Andres!

It totally amazes me how quickly one gets responses to queries on this site. This really is an awesome community!

Any advice from others?

Thanks again!

Ted

El Perro
06-16-07, 16:00
Thanks Andres!

It totally amazes me how quickly one gets responses to queries on this site. This really is an awesome community!

ANy advice from others?

Thanks again!

TedIf you want to do alot of clubs / boliches plan on taking alot of naps. If you factor in that most of them really don't kick in until 1am, time spent drinking and trying to pick up a girl, fucking a girl, seeing her off, etc. You are talking about beddy bye time between 4 and 6.

Jackson
06-16-07, 19:35
Greetings,

Cutty Sark on Reconquista (near Paraguay) is open at 5pm with girls ready to go.

The cool thing about Cutty Sark is that it's been a legitimate watering hole for Argentine businessmen for decades, meaning that it's not and never has been oriented towards the tourist business, and thus it's lacking that undercurrent of high-pressure hussle that sometimes pervades the other clubs.

Thanks,

Jackson

Tedchen
06-17-07, 08:45
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Does the quality at 5 pm vastly differ from later in the evening? Is it just the chicas who can't get any customers during the prime hours, or is it a total crap shoot?

Thanks.

Ted

El Perro
06-17-07, 11:28
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Does the quality at 5 pm vastly differ from later in the evening? Is it just the chicas who can't get any customers during the prime hours, or is it a total crap shoot?

Thanks.

TedThanks to Jackson for remembering Cutty Sark. I can't vouch for the chicas of late here, as it has been a long time since I was in Cutty Sark. I do recall a number of hot chicas in happy hour time. Seems a good alternative. You'll have to check it out yourself.