PDA

View Full Version : Monger514 in Buenos Aires

Monger514
06-16-07, 22:45
If anybody wants to hook up tonight (Saturday) you can PM me.

Monger514
06-16-07, 22:52
I'm staying downtown this trip. I've noticed there are quite a few joints down here that supposedly have chicas. I knew about some of these before, but since I'm staying down here, I'm stumbling across them all over the place. Almost always they have touts nearby, or at least right at the front door. Sometimes they are mentioned in the forum. For example, there is a thread about Curvas (which is on my street, Esmeralda), that is a couple of years old. Last night I ate dinner in a place close enough to watch the front entrance. I watched it for a while, and I swear I never saw one person go in or out of the place. I asked two waiters about it; one said he didn't know anything about it, though the other said there were good chicas in there. Still, I suspect that the original assessment is still accurate.

Then I see places that I don't believe have been mentioned anywhere in the forum. There are a couple on Corrientes first block after the obelisk. Show and girls, supposedly.

My working assumption will continue to be that if it's not specifically endorsed somewhere in the forum by somebody, these places are probably a waste of time (at best)

Monger514
06-16-07, 23:06
Found out about this place and a couple of others on my street (Esmeralda) in the forum. Every time I come to BA (notice I say "BA", not the unpronouncable "BsAs" -- and I don't care how many other millions of people do) I think I'm going to get a massage, but this time I finally made myself go. I picked this place because the photo of Celine in the ad (some other website, forget which now) looked good. When I got to the buzzer and rang it, I wasn't sure what to say, so I just said "masaje" and they buzzed me up.

I was surprised by how many girls this place has, I've read about so many privados (which is kind of what this place is, really) that only have 3 or 4 or 5 girls. I sat in a room and they came in one by one to introduce themselves, there were at least 12. I had to ask the lady to send a couple back for me to make my final selection. Oh, Celine had gone back to Paraguay, btw.

I chose Camila, she is also from Paraguay, young and petite with a very nice smile and be-cup tits. I then paid 70 pesos, and was told to go down to an apartment on the 9th floor. When I got there, Camila was waiting for me, and then we went into a room with a massage table, and I stripped and she gave me a massage. She didn't quite volunteer to get naked herself, so I asked her too, and she happily did. The massage was actually pretty decent, but limited to my back and legs. I don't know if that's pretty standard, but in the States you would get rubbed on the frontside, too.

I had actually only intended to get a massage (no, really) but you know how it is when a pretty young naked girl is rubbing you and she occasionally touches you in certain places. So after the massage we had sex. And that was another 70 pesos. 140 pesos for massage and sex, that certainly seemed reasonable to me. Actually, it seems pretty cheap, I wonder if I was expected to tip or something. Anyway, I showered and left.

Probably will repeat.

Monger514
06-16-07, 23:45
Never going back there. I don't want to get into details because of other parties involved, but we were overcharged. The attitude was bad, and there were only a few girls in there anyway. After my bad experience, I mentioned to a couple of different chicas that used to work there, and they both said the place was finished (that's about the exact wording they used).

Monger514
06-17-07, 14:29
This is the bar in the triangle right next to Hook. It's on Jackson's list, it's not given a check but it's not flagged to avoid with a red X, either. Decided to check it out last night with my buddy, about 1:00am.

It's pretty dark. There are two stripper poles. When we went in, there were no other guys. I counted 8 chicas. A lot of them were overweight. We headed out after one beer.

Chica Chaser
06-17-07, 18:09
Never going back there. I don't want to get into details because of other parties involved, but we were overcharged. The attitude was bad, and there were only a few girls in there anyway. After my bad experience, I mentioned to a couple of different chicas that used to work there, and they both said the place was finished (that's about the exact wording they used)I stepped into Jaz Pub during my April / May 06 trip. Of the girls there I saw one that interested me so I beckoned her to me. We'd only been chatting a moment or two when a waiter came by asking if I'd like to buy her a drink. I told him, nicely, to give me a couple of minutes to decide if I was staying. He basically said buy a drink now or leave. Of course I left - and never went back.

This trip, because of Jackson's recommendation - and that of a Porteņo - I went to Cutty Sark. (It's across the street from Jaz) I recounted the above incident to another traveller that was fluent in Spanish. He repeated it to the bar staff and they all had a laugh over the stupidity of such treatment. I think the barman said Jaz is owned by the same people that own Cutty Sark too.

I was in Cutty Sark for about two hours. There's no cover to get in but I did, of course, buy a drink. One drink - 45P for a large rum and coke. Never once was I hassled by the staff to buy anything else. Also, three or four chicas approached me during that time and did not display any unpleasant attitude when I informed each, early in the conversation, that I was tired and would not likely be taking anyone out of the bar. Actually though there were only maybe two chicas that caught my eye.

One more thing: when I asked if they had a menu somehow they mistook my meaning and brought me a tray of snack food - gratis! I tipped 10P upon leaving.

CC

Monger514
06-18-07, 19:42
I've been to Catto's a couple of times this trip, and finally pulled Marisol, from the Dominican Republic. You can't really miss her, she's one of the only (the only?) black girls working there right now. She has C-cup tits and very smooth skin. I liked her attitude in the club and told her my only hang-up would be if she changed personalities on me at the apartment, but she didn't, she was very nice.

I think she may be in her late 20s, but her body is still in pretty good shape.

Only CBJ, but I've gotten tired of arguing with girls about it and didn't want to spoil things. Some 69 and then doggie-style. Overall pretty decent experience.

She left her watch here so tonight I'm going to take it to the club to show her how honest us mongers are.

Darkstar
06-18-07, 23:27
There was a nice-looking black girl in Orleans this evening, around 5 to 7pm. She has lovely skin, must be about 5'8" and has brunette hair with highlights in ringlets down to her mid-back. She was a bit haughty, though - didn't smile at me but walked over to talk to a guy who looked like he might be a regular.

Monger514
06-19-07, 13:30
Went to Black last night, but strictly for window shopping. Had a pimple on my dick due to eating too much chocolate (which I always do in BA, because I'm hungry and the food here is not that great, except for the steaks, of course). Figured that would gross any chica out with fear of some STD (for the record, it really is just a pimple).

Black was slow because of the holiday, but slow there means there were "only" about 35 chicas, according to my count, plus a dozen or so guys. I chatted with several girls, but I didn't ask for a price from anyone because I knew it wouldn't be less than 600 pesos (if even that) and also because I knew (which they could not!) that I had a big zit on my wiener.

As always, many of the girls were quite pretty, and most of them are friendly, even. I enjoy going to Black. I wish the drinks were cheaper and the girls were cheaper, but I suppose if they were, it wouldn't be Black.

Last time I came to Black was with my same buddy 6 months ago. We were walking over from some other part of Recoleta, and this irritating balding tout outside tried to accost us, and since I don't like being vectored into the front door by a tout (tarjetero, "card-man", I've since learned) we ignored him. But then he began to follow us. Literally. He walked behind us half a block but acted like he wasn't doing it intentionally. We turned away from the club a couple of times in an effort to shake him, but every time we started back, his radar picked us up and he began to follow us again. It became a humorous game to try and lose him. A game, of course, we could not win.

So last night we got out of the taxi across the street at the hotel, and Baldie spotted us immediately and approached us. We waved him off, but he hung around like a pesty fly and so we just went on into the club. I told the girl in front I knew Daniel, and she waved us on in. I turned to see the tout in the door making a smug little wink to the girl, you know, a signal - "I brought these guys in. They never would have come into Black if I had not talked to them. Mark that down so I get my commission".

I leaned over the girl and nodded my head at the door and whispered "No lo conocemos a el", which garnered a giggle. Fucking tout! Hope I cost him his little commission. When we left, some other guy on the street was entering the club, and brushing him off. Of course, he followed him in, too. You think management might wake up to this guy. He's just following anybody in and taking credit. It burns me up.

Afterwards I went to Excedra and picked up a sweet half-Brazilian half-Paraguayan who didn't care about my unfortunate acne flair-up. This soothed my anger about touts and high prices at Black.

Monger514
06-19-07, 15:59
This is the end of my short but glorious adventure in BA. True, I didn't tell all about a couple of chicks, but that's because I don't want you other fuckers on the forum fucking them (see Jackson's poll).

Also, I couldn't tell a couple of funny stories due to concerns about anonymity. So, just letting everyone know I keep the best material to myself and don't share it with you guys (do I hear Exon calling me a cocksucker?).

Thanks to all the people who PM'd me to see if they could hang out with me (uh, that was nobody).

And that's all she wrote!

WorldTravel69
06-20-07, 04:20
Come you retired Mongers living in B. A. Nobody had a beer with Monger514?

What do I have to do come down and there and be the welcoming committee again. I was trying to do that when I was there. Surely you guys are not that selfish or busy? Or does it have to do with the dumb question about having other mongers meeting your girlfriend?

Wake up guys, you do not own your love ones! They can fuck anyone they like. It is all about money. In the U. S., B. A. and the World. Ask my ex-wife? I did not own her either. So ended the relationship. Relationship, that is ALL IT IS! Not Ownership!

P. S. Monger514 next time the beer is on ME!

This is the end of my short but glorious adventure in BA. True, I didn't tell all about a couple of chicks, but that's because I don't want you other fuckers on the forum fucking them (see Jackson's poll)

Also, I couldn't tell a couple of funny stories due to concerns about anonymity. So, just letting everyone know I keep the best material to myself and don't share it with you guys (do I hear Exon calling me a cocksucker?

Thanks to all the people who PM'd me to see if they could hang out with me (uh, that was nobody)

And that's all she wrote!

BadMan
06-20-07, 04:30
Sorry Monger514,

You caught me on a busy month. Next time you are in town let us know in advance and we will set something up. Maybe a night of heavy drinking at El Alamo followed by early morning whoring at Madahos.

Take Care,

Bad

Thomaso276
06-20-07, 08:41
Monger 514,

There are not that many guys down here this time of year it is just too cold. And don't worry, someone is taking care of your personal inventory while you are gone!

Monger514
06-20-07, 15:19
Thanks guys, and you know I'm just ribbing you. I kept a low profile on this visit.

Hasta luego!