PDA

View Full Version : Noelya - Flores - Todomasajes. Com

StrayLight
06-18-07, 22:54
I like older women, particularly when it comes to massages and hand jobs. My opinion - developed through experience - is that older women are more experienced with a male body, and have a better sense of all the little ins and outs, so to speak. Younger girls, in my view, generally just don't get it quite as well.

So, since I've been hanging out in Flores recently, I thought I'd pay a visit to Noelya, a self-described 47-year old masseuse from todomasajes.com.

Let me be crystal clear about this: this woman is not a looker. She's about 5'2", passed her mid-50s a while ago and looks as though she's been rode hard and put away wet. But she has an easy smile, a twinkle in her eye, and a nice personality. I saw this when she came to the door, and I thought we could have some fun together. And so in I went.

The massage was barely that. More like light, sensual rubbing and stroking. Probably at the 25 minute mark she started getting serious about my balls and such, and soon enough she had her finger up my ass. We did that number for a while, during which she also reached under and stroked me. Then she had me turn over.

Once she had me on my back, she played with me some more, and slid her finger up my ass again. Cool, I thought. Then she sucked my nipples a bit...pulled her tits out and ran them all over my body and into my mouth...gave me a little bit of Russian...and then put her finger up my ass again while she fondled me. Not much to look at, but sure fun to be with!

Then she said something to the effect that we were nearing the end, and would I like...and she made the motion of a hand job. Just for the fuck of it I asked her, "¿Haces otras cosas? ", and she coyly asked "¿Qué otras cosas? " And I coyly shot back, "¿Sexo? " And she said sure. Of course I asked how many more dinero that was going to be, and to my surprise, she seemed to say nothing extra at all.

So we got on the bed, and she motioned for me to get on my back. And then I became her boy toy. I guess this woman had not been fucked since God knows when, 'cause once she had me inside of her, she went absolutely bonkers. My favorite image was when she was bent over like a jockey, her hands reaching under and around and pulling my ass, while her tongue was out panting just like a dog in heat.

When I'm paying for sex, I don't generally believe a word out of a chica's mouth, nor any other little behaviors that could possibly be construed as flattery or whatever. But I will say that I do believe this woman came at least twice, and possible three times. It had absolutely nothing to do with me; she was just one hell of lusty wench.

Finally, she indicated that, seriously, we needed to finish. So I flipped her on her back...pounded her a bit...and came. She snuggled up and giggled and cooed some, and we then got up.

To her great credit, when I asked if I could take a second shower, she gave me a clean towel instead of making me use the one I had already gotten wet at the beginning of the session. And also to her great credit, she only charged me the $80 pesos that the original massage price was to be.

I would not in any way, shape, or form recommend that you troop out to Flores to see this woman. For me, most of the fun in mongering comes from going off the beaten path just to see what happens next. In this case, it was a complete surprise how things turned out, and for $80 pesos it was well worth the price of admission. But unless you have a thing for old, horny, unattractive women, you now already know how it turns out.

There are eight million tails in The Naked City...this has been one of them.

SL

Sinistra
06-22-07, 10:37
unless you have a thing for old, horny, unattractive women, you now already know how it turns out.I don't know whether to be horrified or turned on, but that was a very entertaining post. The thought of doing a grandmother has never even crossed my mind but I'm always up for trying new things. I wonder how she'd react to someone who just turned thirty.

Argento
07-21-07, 21:32
Always a sucker for enthusiasm as the best turn-on, I made an appointment to visit Noelya. She works week-ends only. The previous post is spot-on for the appearance of Noelya, but I really think the apartment is a front for Noelya's sexual needs. She should be paying the mongers.

All things proceeded as described previously but the primary objectives are her orgasms. And as she explained to me, during the week she goes with-out sex and by Saturday, she feels fairly needy. As I was first cab off the rank for the week-end, the superficial massage was exactly that. She propositioned me about moving the action to the bed after a few minutes. CBJ for about all of 30 seconds and then she mounted up. Tight, tight pussy but as soon as she got going, leant backwards, putting her tits out of my reach, squeezing them herself and then proceeded to have an orgasm. Go to whoa, about one minute. Exactly what I wanted, enthusiasm. Pretty much the whole session consisted of a series of her orgasms, a short recovery period, a little hand start by me and then away she would go. To see her, butter would not melt in her mouth. A great start to the week-end. At her suggestion and with both her hands, she made me cum on her tits. Very self satisfied, almost sly smile on her face as I came. Both of us enjoyed each other. Conventional straight up kind of woman.

IMHO she needs the dough, but if push came to shove, she would rather be fucked and poor, than be without sex.

Recomended for those who value enthusiasm and genuine mujeres caliente. Take her slowly though and you will see the heat in her eyes.