PDA

View Full Version : Martina, what a service!

Flsailor
06-20-07, 04:54
I saw Martina today (http://todomasajes.com.ar/bk/martina/bk00.htm) She is a sweet and very nice girl. She provides with a true massage and excellent relax. Full service is an option. She also gave me some soft 'besos negros' that drove me nuts! Bottom line, good massage, good kisses and caresses, BJ short and covered (short because I don't like it covered) and then we fucked in the bed. She was great and had a good time. The massage is $120 (which is expensive) but if you want full service then it goes to $170 which is not bad considering what you get. I recommend her. BTW, guys stop bringing her chocolates! She has gained a few pounds!

Strad
06-20-07, 10:50
Martina charges 100 pesos for one hour with all those services included, you you paid 170 pesos, what was going on?

I saw Martina today (http://todomasajes.com.ar/bk/martina/bk00.htm) She is a sweet and very nice girl. She provides with a true massage and excellent relax. Full service is an option. She also gave me some soft 'besos negros' that drove me nuts! Bottom line, good massage, good kisses and caresses, BJ short and covered (short because I don't like it covered) and then we fucked in the bed. She was great and had a good time. The massage is $120 (which is expensive) but if you want full service then it goes to $170 which is not bad considering what you get. I recommend her. BTW, guys stop bringing her chocolates! She has gained a few pounds!

Fretta
06-20-07, 12:32
$170? Somebody really needs to call her on that. I saw her just about a month ago and I think the Happy Meal with the toy came to $120. And gentlemen, let's be honest: she hasn't "gained a few pounds," she's fat. Her face is identical to the ones in the photos, but she done blow'd up like a wood tick suckin' on a mongrel.

Don't get me wrong, nice massage. FAT.

Thomaso276
06-20-07, 12:55
Flsailor sounds like an agent / promoter/

Exon123
06-20-07, 15:25
Martina's service is $100 peso's per hour and that includes everything. I always give her a 10 peso tip.

Since Martina works with another girl I've heard reports about a "Bait & Switch" with the other girl and more money, She even tried it on me once.

Remember, Martina doesn't speak English, the other girl does. Also the other girl has quoted me as much as $100 dollars US so be aware.

Martina is a sweetheart and I highly recommend her. I've have fucked her but, now days I strickly use her for a great massage and of course her famious "Hand Job" with prostrate stimulation, the best.

I have not tried a "Foot Job" with Martina, but plan to do so soon, kinky MotherFuckers.

Exon

Jackson
06-20-07, 17:37
Flsailor sounds like an agent / promoter /I happen to know Flsailor and I can tell you that while he's relatively new to the forum he is most definitely not "an agent / promoter".

Thanks,

Jackson

Strad
06-21-07, 02:49
Or no more 100 peso services from Martina for the rest of us.

Thanks!

Strad

Flsailor
06-21-07, 10:55
First of all, Thanks Jackson for letting everybody know that I am not a 'promoter'.

As I mentioned, Martina quoted me $120 for massage and relax (hj / bj) Because I wanted full service toward the end she asked for another $50. OK, maybe she charged me more and ended up paying an extra $50. So what? What is the big deal? By the way, Spanish is my first language so she didn't charged me 'gringo's price'.

I am here in BA for only a week attending some private business and at the same time having a little fun. I don't know you guys, but I don't loose my sleep for an extra 50 pesos if what I get in return is a very satisfying service.

Jackson
06-21-07, 21:05
Greetings everyone,

Given that the subject of this conversation titled "Martina, what a service!" has turned into a discussion about chica prices in general, I have moved the relevant reports to a new thread titled "Chica Prices".

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3978

Thanks,

Jackson

Exon123
06-21-07, 21:09
After all this Yakady Yak about Martina I called and set up an appointment today at three thirty.

She's located at Tucman 435 on the second floor in number #6, you must call first and make an appointment.

After my hand Job and prostrate massage we started talking about money and this is what she told me.

A message and "Hand Job" which includes prostrate massage plus a little "Beso Nigero" is $100 peso's. She told me I pay the same as everyone else. She also said that "Sexo" was more but didn't quote a number. (she's never up charged me for sexo, but there again I've only fucked her once or twice, Martina is strictly for hand jobs)

I'd told her I'd read complaints from the Amercano's that she was charging too much. She replied that her Amiga was charging what ever the traffic would bare not her.

So the bottom line is $100 peso's, if you want to fuck its going to be a little extra.

She a really sweet girl and I highly recommend her,

I gave her a $20 peso tip today, an extra $7 dollars from my Mongering budget, so the whole package was $40 US dollars.

Exon

WorldTravel69
06-22-07, 02:56
Exon what is your problem?

Do you really need a finger up your ass?

In my last report with her I did not need anything extra.

Is that why you Tip, because of the extra needed treatment?

She should of paid me for getting her off.

Did you pay extra for getting her off or did you?

I know I am going to get a "You Cocksuker"!

But I am, I think she said "chupador or something like that, and WoW."

Do you Get That?

After all this Yakady Yak about Martina I called and set up an appointment today at three thirty.

She's located at Tucman 435 on the second floor in number #6, you must call first and make an appointment.

After my hand Job and prostrate massage we started talking about money and this is what she told me.

A message and "Hand Job" which includes prostrate massage plus a little "Beso Nigero" is $100 peso's. She told me I pay the same as everyone else. She also said that "Sexo" was more but didn't quote a number. (she's never up charged me for sexo, but there again I've only fucked her once or twice, Martina is strictly for hand jobs)

I'd told her I'd read complaints from the Amercano's that she was charging too much. She replied that her Amiga was charging what ever the traffic would bare not her.

So the bottom line is $100 peso's, if you want to fuck its going to be a little extra.

She a really sweet girl and I highly recommend her,

I gave her a $20 peso tip today, an extra $7 dollars from my Mongering budget, so the whole package was $40 US dollars.

Exon

Exon123
06-22-07, 13:06
What the Fuck do You care, [Deleted by Admin]

Exon

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

WorldTravel69
06-22-07, 14:49
I was just messing with you. I don't care what you do or who.

And I don't do that.

Well, I guess I did the last time I was there. I know some of the chicas had kids.

What the Fuck do You care, MotherFucker.

Exon

Zeus2112
08-09-07, 13:53
Hi,

Any idea how to get in touch with Martina?

There doesn't seem to be a phone or email.

Thanks

Exon123
08-09-07, 14:25
If you would read her webpage you'd see that she's on vacation and not available.

http://todomasajes.com.ar/bk/martina/bk00.htm

Exon

Hayashi04
03-21-08, 03:09
From looking at her photo in that site, I come to conclusion that she looks like post-op TV.

Her angle of chin, around the eyes, nose, arms, alignment of body, looks like TV in my opinion. She maybe a chica that just look and pose like a post-op TV. Anyways who know? But I will not try her.

Sinistra
03-21-08, 09:47
She maybe a chica that just look and pose like a post-op TV. Anyways who know? But I will not try her.I get what you're seeing. The good news is that she doesn't really look so much like a TV in person. I think she just got a little leathery from too much tanning. That bad news is that she's NOWHERE near that svelte in real life; indeed, she's quite fat these days.