PDA

View Full Version : Chica Prices

Jackson
01-01-07, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Sinistra
06-21-07, 12:26
but I don't loose my sleep for an extra 50 pesos if what I get in return is a very satisfying service.Here's the thing, Flsailor, they don't care that you paid an extra 50 pesos, they care that people paying "too much" will end up meaning that they will have to pay more. They look at the prices they used to pay two years ago and compare it to the prices they are paying today, see that many of the prices have more than doubled and begin looking around for someone to blame. The obvious scapegoat is the dim-witted, free-spending tourist who ruins things for the rest of them.

The truth is, though, that the price of just about everything has doubled (or more) the economy has stabilized a bit and chicas charge more. I've had my shit jumped in on more than one occasion because I paid an "outrageous" sum, when the whole encounter cost me less than many of the tips I've left in Europe. I particularly remembering catching hell for what I paid to Luciana (of Area-VIP) but the truth is I still look back on that session as one of the absolute best times I've had in the sack with a woman and here I'd have to pay in Euros what I paid there in Pesos. Ever notice that I don't post much anymore? It's because I like higher-end girls, am willing to pay more, offer "excessive" tips for superior service and generally get my dick taken for a serious ride. Why should I ruin my fantastic times by getting shit hurled at me here? It's too bad, too, because I have information that would be useful to some people here. I believe that Hunt's first rule of mongering is: the cock you please must be your own. Your cock was pleased so yippy ka yay!

Do 1000 Euro an hour girls ruin it for everyone who only wants to pay 100? Last time I checked you could still get shagged in a privado for p$60 and girls from Paraguay are still crossing the border in droves looking to make a couple of bucks. Flsailor is not to blame for prices increasing. Argentina is recovering economically and prices will continue to rise as long as the market can bear it. Do NOT let the people on this board jumping in your shit ruin your memories of a fantastic time.

Alan23
06-21-07, 14:05
Okay. I'm Italian so my Spanish is pretty flawless (though I was educated in the United States) so I'm not sure that was the problem. I told her that I had noticed that her rates just a couple of months ago had been p$300 and that I didn't think that I should have to pay such a high price. She said that she, what were her exact words, something to the effect of "I'm not willing to work for that anymore."

Okay, at this point I'm told take it or leave it, so I took it. If this upsets the community, perhaps I shouldn't post anymore.Firstly, I have met flsailor - he will not be mistaken for a "tourista" or gringo by an opportunist provider. Whatever he paid - he paid because he wanted to pay that amount for whatever reason (s)

Secondly, the issue of relativity certainly comes into play here. I think everyone realizes and accepts that inflation is a part of South American life. However, Argentina has honed the art of taking advantage of not only the tourista, but their fellow countryman. The term opportunist needs to be inserted here. So where is the relativity here? This is the concept of feeling comfortable with "paying" based on where you live or spend most of your time. Make no mistake, the guys bitching about 200p here have surely paid 200 Dollars, Euros, or Pounds at some point in their lives.

It is human nature to always calculate the "relative price", based on where and how you earned your money. The cheaper things are in relative terms, the more we consume or the less carefully we scrutinize the price or both. Let's go back to the days of 1 Peso= 1 Dollar = 1.15 Euros. Do you really think the European guys were saying, "Wow what a deal 230 Euros in BsAs, for a 200 Euro provider at home"? Today these guys are paying 50 Euros in Buenos Aires, so of course they will consume more and at higher price points and with a more chivalry attitude. This is human nature or economic principles, you choose your term.

I think this is the point that chaffs the "local guys" (which includes guys that visit frequently): Only in Argentina will you find the business mindset that price and demand are unrelated. A street vendor will raise prices, only to kill his sales. Anywhere else in the world the vendor would fairly quickly reduce prices. Not here, the vendor will sit for six months wondering why business is so slow.

All parties have valid points here, however we are not simply dealing with demand driven inflation (nor lack of supply driven inflation) Argentina business mentality + chica mentality = interesting PhD thesis.

Jager
06-21-07, 19:33
Thanks Sinistra for speaking out for Flsailor.

There are times, when it gets on my nerves that too many posts are only how 'cheap' the monger was able to get his happy hour and he doesn't like the fact that other people want (and can) spend more money. Yes, when prices are getting ruined for all of us that is bad, but when someone feels like paying some extra, so what. Let them have their fun and enjoy their time with the provider, who in return is much happier working. Seems like a win-win situation to me.

Jager.

Here's the thing, Flsailor, they don't care that you paid an extra 50 pesos, they care that people paying "too much" will end up meaning that they will have to pay more. They look at the prices they used to pay two years ago and compare it to the prices they are paying today, see that many of the prices have more than doubled and begin looking around for someone to blame. The obvious scapegoat is the dim-witted, free-spending tourist who ruins things for the rest of them.

The truth is, though, that the price of just about everything has doubled (or more) the economy has stabilized a bit and chicas charge more. I've had my shit jumped in on more than one occasion because I paid an "outrageous" sum, when the whole encounter cost me less than many of the tips I've left in Europe. I particularly remembering catching hell for what I paid to Luciana (of Area-VIP) but the truth is I still look back on that session as one of the absolute best times I've had in the sack with a woman and here I'd have to pay in Euros what I paid there in Pesos. Ever notice that I don't post much anymore? It's because I like higher-end girls, am willing to pay more, offer "excessive" tips for superior service and generally get my dick taken for a serious ride. Why should I ruin my fantastic times by getting shit hurled at me here? It's too bad, too, because I have information that would be useful to some people here. I believe that Hunt's first rule of mongering is: the cock you please must be your own. Your cock was pleased so yippy ka yay!

Do 1000 Euro an hour girls ruin it for everyone who only wants to pay 100? Last time I checked you could still get shagged in a privado for p$60 and girls from Paraguay are still crossing the border in droves looking to make a couple of bucks. Flsailor is not to blame for prices increasing. Argentina is recovering economically and prices will continue to rise as long as the market can bear it. Do NOT let the people on this board jumping in your shit ruin your memories of a fantastic time.

Flexible Horn
06-21-07, 20:20
thanks Sinistra for speaking out for Flsailor.

There are times, when it gets on my nerves that too many posts are only how 'cheap'

Jager.It's because of people like you I keep my special friends to myself, with your carefree attitude of fuck you Jack I'll do as I please I don't promote the good chicas I find. This stops you hopefully paying them twice what I pay.

I like to spend 10-12 weeks a time in BsAs and with 100+ 'encounters' every extra 50 or 60 pesos it soon add's up.

So if I don't post those chica details ie club names, chicas name, price, what we did; I CAN'T GET ON YOUR NERVES

Exon123
06-21-07, 21:07
After all this Yakady Yak about Martina I called and set up an appointment today at three thirty.

She's located at Tucman 435 on the second floor in number #6, you must call first and make an appointment.

After my hand Job and prostrate massage we started talking about money and this is what she told me.

A message and "Hand Job" which includes prostrate massage plus a little "Beso Nigero" is $100 peso's. She told me I pay the same as everyone else. She also said that "Sexo" was more but didn't quote a number. (she's never up charged me for sexo, but there again I've only fucked her once or twice, Martina is strictly for hand jobs)

I'd told her I'd read complaints from the Amercano's that she was charging too much. She replied that her Amiga was charging what ever the traffic would bare not her.

So the bottom line is $100 peso's, if you want to fuck its going to be a little extra.

She a really sweet girl and I highly recommend her,

I gave her a $20 peso tip today, an extra $7 dollars from my Mongering budget, so the whole package was $40 US dollars.

Exon

Jackson
06-21-07, 21:25
Greetings everyone,

For the record, I'm inclined to agree with Sinistra and Jager in so much as it seems to me that there are a number of forum members who are obsessed with how little they can pay.

Someone on this forum recently posted a comment to the effect of "How does what I pay for a Mercedes effect what you pay for a Chevy?" I agree with this analogy. The real objective should be not to pay the Mercedes price for the Chevy, but chastising the Mercedes buyer because he didn't pay the Chevy price for his Mercedes is just ridiculous.

To refute another favorite argument: Does the Chevy dealer raise his prices because he heard what the Mercedes dealer is charging for the Mercedes? No. In addition, no matter what someone pays for a Mercedes, there will always be Chevys for sale at Chevy prices for those who don't see any difference between the Mercedes and the Chevy.

One final note: For those of you who think that what the foreigners pay establishes the market price for pussy in Argentina, let me remind you that everything here is designed to serve the local Argentinos, with foreigners accounting for perhaps 5% of the total volume. Hardly a cartel, I think.

Thanks,

Jackson

Dominicfla
06-21-07, 22:52
The truth is, though, that the price of just about everything has doubled (or more) the economy has stabilized a bit and chicas charge more. It's because I like higher-end girls, am willing to pay more, offer "excessive" tips for superior service and generally get my dick taken for a serious ride. I believe that Hunt's first rule of mongering is: the cock you please must be your own. Your cock was pleased so yippy ka yay!Well stated. Label it what one will, but if I choose to pay a bit more to a chica, at times there is a social welfare component to it in that a reasonable to higher tip means a good deal to them. If one can afford to do so, you shouldn't feel guilty about it.

Daddy Rulz
06-22-07, 00:38
There is a two tiered system, when one Yanqui pays too much regardless of the model test driven, the price goes up for all Yanquis at that dealership. That being said, spend your money, and have fun. If you can't control what you pay please stay out of the lower end clubs. That way you get to pay what you wish for the quality you desire and those value mongers such as myself have a place to go as well.

Greetings everyone,

For the record, I'm inclined to agree with Sinistra and Jager in so much as it seems to me that there are a number of forum members who are obsessed with how little they can pay.

Someone on this forum recently posted a comment to the effect of "How does what I pay for a Mercedes effect what you pay for a Chevy?" I agree with this analogy. The real objective should be not to pay the Mercedes price for the Chevy, but chastising the Mercedes buyer because he didn't pay the Chevy price for his Mercedes is just ridiculous.

To refute another favorite argument: Does the Chevy dealer raise his prices because he heard what the Mercedes dealer is charging for the Mercedes? No. In addition, no matter what someone pays for a Mercedes, there will always be Chevys for sale at Chevy prices for those who don't see any difference between the Mercedes and the Chevy.

One final note: For those of you who think that what the foreigners pay establishes the market price for pussy in Argentina, let me remind you that everything here is designed to serve the local Argentinos, with foreigners accounting for perhaps 5% of the total volume. Hardly a cartel, I think.

Thanks,

Jackson

Sinistra
06-22-07, 03:42
So if I don't post those chica details ie club names, chicas name, price, what we did; I CAN'T GET ON YOUR NERVESMy issue isn't that people are "obsessed" with paying low prices, my issue is, and continues to be, the viciousness that is often on display. I had written several detailed reviews and ended up getting insulted or having it be implied that I'm an idiot. "Hey moron, there's a big glowing sign over your head that says 'take my money.'"

Consider this as well: do you really think what YOU pay affects the market? I'm sure lots of people use this board, but lots more don't. Assuming what you pay affects the market is like assuming who you vote for will elect the next president. If you vote or don't vote, monger or don't monger, you absolutely will not affect the end result.

But you say, if we all thought that way it would be bad. We need to all act together. A thought experiment: every last one of us bands together, we form a union and call ourselves the Brotherhood of Argentine Private Chica Fuckers. Members of BAPCF resolutely stay together, take a blood oath and never pay over p$100. Would this stop chica inflation? If you do, go read up on Nixon and how well his wage and price controls worked in stopping inflation. Artificially trying to keep prices down leads to both a decrease in the quality of product and a shortage of high quality product. I won't explain why, that's what wikipedia is for.

Also, do you really, honestly believe that it would actually keep prices down? There are probably more chicas just on platynum than there are people on this board that actually monger. Even lots of girls with horrible reviews are still in the business so mewling about one person's drop won't keep the bucket from overflowing.

As far as I can see, there are two reasons why we post on these boards: 1) out of the goodness of our sweet mongering hearts; 2) because it's fun to trade stories about our sexual exploits. We all claim the first, but let's be real here--there are very few choirboys or peace corps volunteers amongst us. When it stops being fun, people don't post.

Rock Harders
06-22-07, 04:14
Mongers-

First of all, I think that "old time" posters on this forum should definetly be more respectful to the "new" participants around here. These "new" participants are giving back by sharing information and experiences and should be respected for that. This is not a competition over who can get the lowest possible prices. There is an obvious general collective interest in mongers not overpaying in certain locations. The "flagship" clubs are so ridiculously overpriced today (Black, Madahos, La Lopez, Shampoo, etc. as a result of inflation, greed, and the influx of tourist dollars / euros that hardly anybody I know living in Buenos Aires full time (or is a frequent, long term visitor) frequents these places. The truth is that none of these skanks are worth more than $150 AR (absolute maximum $200 AR) and for me that is for all night long service (which means until I get sick of them) I do understand the short term visitor fresh off the plane from "sex prison" who has no problem dropping well over $400 AR all-in for an abbreviated, all-covered mechanical performance from a Madahos girl because it is likely so much better than what they probably getting from their fat, lazy, and old american wife. These types of guys reporting on these types of experiences helps other live and learn from them, so in my mind any report is a worthwhile report and as such guys should not be thrown under the bus for making what some view as "dumb" mistakes.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Flexible Horn
06-22-07, 06:35
First of all I would like to thank all the people who have taken the time to post. Before I went to BsAs for the 1st time in Feb. 2004 I spent hours reading the old board with a note pad listing anything of interest.

I have met some great guys in BsAs (some where even American) with our nightly meets at Exedra I have had some fantastic encounters with recommendations.

The board itself has saved me thousands of English pounds, enabling me to spend months here instead of weeks.

The many board members I have met have made my trips very enjoyable. I can't remember ever having any problems.

I spent alot of time with Daddy Rulz and Seaman last trip, two different but two good guys. I could probably list 20 or 30 board members who I spent time with including my old mate Exon! I honestly had time for all of them, all different in their mongering skills and in spending time with them you learn different ways to approach this hobby.

I'm not really into flame wars, there are 2 or 3 members who post, who I have not met or wish to meet who I just ignore. The information I post on the board is in my eyes to help anyone who cares to use the information.

I would not have thought I would have gone to 3 different hotels with Exon and others for afternoon 'English' tea, but by people posting their experiences I was interested, of course not everybodys cup of tea.

As for 'old time posters showing respect for newbies, I personally think for someones 1st post to say that people are getting on their NERVES, maybe should be showing a little respect for the old guard.

Just my 2 English pence.

Mongers-

First of all, I think that "old time" posters on this forum should definetly be more respectful to the "new" participants around here.

Dirk Diggler

Dominicfla
06-22-07, 09:46
One reason that some guys overpay is that they are not used to the concept of bargaining in commerce. In America, prices for most everything are pretty much set; there is no bargaining and deal-making at the market as there is in a lot of other countries.

That said, ignorance of and inexperience with bargaining may contribute to what is perceived as overpayment. For some guys, when a chica proposes a ridiculously high rate he might not even be aware that he can bargain, and gratefully accepts whatever rate is offered.

Remember, you are the consumer and how you spend your money is your choice. To paraphrase another poster, she needs your money a lot more than you need to get laid, so exercise those figurative purse strings as you see fit.

P. S. Jackson, perhaps a thread containing some useful bargaining phrases would be in order?

Flsailor
06-22-07, 10:07
First of all I want to thanks those that have supported me. I never thought that a simple post would create such trouble. Yes, I am new to the board and just wanted to contribute given the many good reports that helped me to prepare for my trip. I come to Buenos Aires every 2-3 years to take care of personal business. During my sporadic visits I also try to 'have some fun'. Because my trips are short and don't have much time to play around, I don't mind paying a little more if I get a great service. However, I agree that paying the high prices in Madahos, New Port, etc. Does not make much sense and I do not visit such places. But, I do not attack those that like going there and spending that much money.

I understand that if you are here for several weeks and making mongering your primary activity, a little extra money here and there will add up by the time you leave.

Any of you have the right of not liking my approach.

But, if you are a monger that only wants to pay $100 you do not have the right to attack or insult those that think differently.

I have had a few other experiences since the one I posted here. Truly, I am still considering if I should report them given the reception I had with my first report.

Artisttyp
06-22-07, 14:40
I'd like to chime in for a little since I'm a budget guy and maybe it can help the others.

If you told anyone I know back home that I was a budget guy they would laugh. I can't even discuss my trips with anyone because they are so jealous and deprived here.

I just spent 25 days in BA and banged 31 girls for around $525 u$. I paid around $5000 for the whole trip which I think is a heck of a lot of money. I got alot for it but its still alot of money. My point is I spent all that and I was only banging low end chicas. If I had to spend above $50 U$ per session it would have been a totally different trip. A boring one.

Also for those guys that live in BA you might forget that $100 u$ for someone that is already settled there is one thing but on a vacation $100 can mean alot for some people. Id glady spend $100 in NYC.

The last few posters brought up some good points like being aware of where you are and pay accordingly for the benefit of everbody. I believe we can ruin it for ourselves if we don't follow guidlines. The chicas align with themselves men should too.

Jackson
06-22-07, 22:30
There is a two tiered system, when one Yanqui pays too much regardless of the model test driven, the price goes up for all Yanquis at that dealership.Hi DR,

Oh course this phenomenon exists to a certain extent, but I also believe that it's up to each individual to bull past any personal stereotype casting issues that they encounter in life.

A visitor armed with the collective knowledge of this forum should be able to mitigate the "Yanqui" factor.

A resident should already be experienced in circumventing the "Yanqui" factor entirely.

Thanks,

Jackson

AllIWantIsLove
06-23-07, 01:39
<major snip> I have had a few other experiences since the one I posted here. Truly, I am still considering if I should report them given the reception I had with my first report.Please don't deprive the majority of us of your reports because of the few negative reponsives you've gotten to your first report.

Bob

Darkstar
06-24-07, 19:50
I want to second that - Flsailor and all others, the reports are valuable regardless of what others think. We should all respect each others approach, from the bargain to top-shelf approaches.

Gipse
06-24-07, 20:41
It was my first visit to BA a few weeks back. I benefited greatly from the forum so thanks to all for sharing.

I went out with this Brazilian chica from NewPort a few times. She asked for $300p but we settled on $250p for a couple of hours. What it cost me is irrelevant to the topic. What she shared with me is on topic.

She confirmed that she has a two tiered system: one for South Americans ($200p) and another for North Americans and Europeans ($300p) From us the minimum she will accpet is $250, and she prefers to go home alone than accept anything less from us. Her behavior with other men on nights she was not with me supported her words.

Her argument was that a few years ago before the crash our cost of entertainment was $200US ($200p) Nowadays our cost of entertainment should be the same $200US ($600P) Based on this logic she thinks she is already giving us a deep discount at $300p.

This same argument should apply for men from other South American countries but it doesn't. Maybe because they speak spanish.

BadMan
06-25-07, 02:19
Her argument was that a few years ago before the crash our cost of entertainment was $200US ($200p) Nowadays our cost of entertainment should be the same $200US ($600P) Based on this logic she thinks she is already giving us a deep discount at $300p.

This same argument should apply for men from other South American countries but it doesn't. Maybe because they speak spanish. Did you remind her that her " goods " have aged during these past five years. And that there is a boatload of new talent coming fresh from Brazil and Paraguay and the Argentine provinces willing to fuck for 150 pesos?

Sometimes these old chicks really need a reality check,

Bad

MCSE
06-25-07, 04:47
Did you remind her that her " goods " have aged during these past five years. And that there is a boatload of new talent coming fresh from Brazil and Paraguay and the Argentine provinces willing to fuck for 150 pesos?

Sometimes these old chicks really need a reality check,

BadGreat post and wise negotiation lesson.

I would like to add an experiment in theory which is collective negotiation: If the same amount of mongers, or at least a big proportional % get into a club and collectively negotiate for the same amount of girls, the mongers would (in theory) obtain a flat reduced rate, all you have to do it's to attack certain clubs the same day at the same time. This (again in theory) could work in Orleans, salome, hook. The proposal is basically: Do you girls accept this flat fee we have, and all of you will get clientele, otherwise we mongers will move to another boliche. The only problem here could be an undercover traitor who offers a little more for a hot stunning special girl, and the extra amount offered keeps secretley agreed.

Same thing, but the opposite happens in the boliche, there will be always a girl more interested into doing business than others. The girls agreed a fee to protect their business, but there is always a traitor-girl who will accept a less money because she doesn't have a stable clientele, perhaps she is new, or she is not very graced. After all, girls are there to make money, they only pretend they don't care.

Jager
06-27-07, 21:13
I am astonished how Flexible Horn reacted to Fsailor and my comments. Good to see that Jackson is still right on with his judgment after all those years. I like very much his car dealer ship comparison. Let the people drive and pay for whatever cars they want.

I am also glad to see that people tried to defend a newer member, which I am actually not, posted as a senior member under a different name (had to change)

Flexible Horn, change your attitude, and don't worry you will still find your bargains somewhere.

Jager.

It's because of people like you I keep my special friends to myself, with your carefree attitude of fuck you Jack I'll do as I please I don't promote the good chicas I find. This stops you hopefully paying them twice what I pay.

I like to spend 10-12 weeks a time in BsAs and with 100+ 'encounters' every extra 50 or 60 pesos it soon add's up.

So if I don't post those chica details ie club names, chicas name, price, what we did; I CAN'T GET ON YOUR NERVES

Flexible Horn
06-28-07, 11:13
I am astonished how Flexible Horn reacted to Fsailor and my comments. Good to see that Jackson is still right on with his judgment after all those years. I like very much his car dealer ship comparison. Let the people drive and pay for whatever cars they want.

I am also glad to see that people tried to defend a newer member, which I am actually not, posted as a senior member under a different name (had to change)

Flexible Horn, change your attitude, and don't worry you will still find your bargains somewhere.

Jager.Lets just see if I have this correct, I post details of a good session with a favourite chica; ie Club name, chicas name, price, time, intimate details.

Then Bobby bigshot comes along overpays the said chica and fucks it up for me next time and when I complain I'm getting on his nerves.

Then he is 'astonished' and tells me to change my attitude and not to worry.

Well Mr bigshot, don't patronize me, pay what ever you like, do as those other pricks did and buy the chicas a car then your be a really bigbig shot, it's your money afterall.

I just will not post anymore details of good sessions so people like you can not fuck it up for people like me.

Snowbird
07-04-07, 10:12
FH is right! Some of you have the attitude that we are cheap skates and decide you can just throw your money around. "So what if I give her an extra 20,30 40 US? It's no big deal!" this is like you are selling pizza and someone comes and gives you twice the price you were asking before. Would you want to sell it to the next person for the same price. NO WAY. You now want to sell it for the new price. For the guys FH is talking about, if you want to burn your money please stick to Madahos or Black. On a trip in 2005 I snagged a really nice little girl from Madahos for 175 AR. Now I read on the board that they all will want at least 300 AR. What gives? Yes prices have gone up due to inflation but just not that much. You can go to the privado on Viamonte for 80AR for an hour and get anything on the menu. Now at Madahos there is an entrance fee, your drinks, the chica's drinks, the chica, one hour of probably basic sex at best. You are just below 500 AR! So when I return to BA this fall I will just get my takeout from the privado and stay away from the clubs. That is unless I bump into FH and we compare notes since I am not going to burn my money. In closing Jackson is right, people can pay what they want to. However, I guarantee the second you increase what you are paying this quickly becomes the new price and it becomes set in stone.

Jackson
07-04-07, 17:51
. On a trip in 2005 I snagged a really nice little girl from Madahos for 175 AR. Now I read on the board that they all will want at least 300 AR. What gives? Yes prices have gone up due to inflation but just not that much. You can go to the privado on Viamonte for 80AR for an hour and get anything on the menu. Now at Madahos there is an entrance fee, your drinks, the chica's drinks, the chica, one hour of probably basic sex at best. You are just below 500 AR! So when I return to BA this fall I will just get my takeout from the privado and stay away from the clubs.And yet Madahos and it's competitor twin La Lopez are packed every night, largely with affluent Argentinos who apparently are willing to pay these prices.

The driving forced behind these gradual price increases is the local market demand. The Argentine economy has been improving, more Argentinos have money to spend, the domestic demand for chica services in the more upscale markets is up, and thus these chicas have raised their prices like the good little capitalists that they are.

My point is: Stop blaming the price increases on the tourists who in effect comprise a relatively small percentage of the market.

The good news is that demand spurs production and supply, and there are chicas arriving in Retiro every day looking for work, so I think that there is always going to be something here for every price point.

Thanks,

Jackson

Stowe
07-04-07, 19:54
If foreigners do not impact pricing then why did Costa Rica pricing go up as more foreigners went there? Almost everyone that regularly travels to CR states that CR has gone downhill and prices went up due to Americans and other foreigners.

When I have visited the clubs (both Triangle and Recoleta) I have noticed what appears to be quite a number of foreigners (Asians and Europeans mostly) per capita, and with their greater spending power even compared to the 'rich' Argentinos, they obviously can have a big impact.

I think there are people that refuse to admit the reality that we can have an impact-despite the CR experience. In BA with all the international businesses and international travelers they can have an impact (however I do not think the other Argentina cities are so impacted since there are much fewer INTL businesses and visitors, per capita) It is the same mentality that refuses to admit to Global Warming-we can't possible be the cause. This seems to be a justification to avoid having to admit to being the cause of the problem. To avoid accepting any responsibility-which is all the rage now in our society.

I would like to see the stats/article of that "relatively small percentage" of the market. What article or study supports that claim? The change in CR pricing is one piece of evidence indicating the opposite to be true.

Suerte.

Stowe

Alan23
07-04-07, 21:33
Lets start by saying this "Topic" is almost as popular as Global Warming - but not quite. Ironically, the real sticking point seems to be the guys bragging about how much they have paid (overpaid) not how little some have paid ("the cheap skates")

Can we agree on two premises here:

- It is your dick and your money, do with them both as you please.

- This "Board" exists for the benefit of it's users. That means providing information about services and products (chicas, restaurants, resident visas, etc...) - presumably with the idea of maximizing quality while minimizing price.

Someone on this forum recently posted a comment to the effect of "How does what I pay for a Mercedes effect what you pay for a Chevy?" I agree with this analogy. The real objective should be not to pay the Mercedes price for the Chevy, but chastising the Mercedes buyer because he didn't pay the Chevy price for his Mercedes is just ridiculous.I do not recall too much criticism of the Big Spenders operating in the high-end Recoleta clubs. If guys want to drop 400-600p - go for it! How many times have you read from various "Cheap Skate" posters, "Please confine your overpaying activities to the Recoleta clubs (Madahos, Blacks, etc.". This is absolutely correct, confine your spending habits to the appropriate locale. The criticism has come when guys are paying $150 USD for 150p service. Because they either don't know any better or it makes them feel good to throw their money around. Today a new poster states he paid 300p + 40p propina. 40p propina for what I wanted to ask? The service must have been special, or he comes from a society where 15% is the norm - I. E. He doesn't know that this is a society that tips very little.

To refute another favorite argument: Does the Chevy dealer raise his prices because he heard what the Mercedes dealer is charging for the Mercedes? No. In addition, no matter what someone pays for a Mercedes, there will always be Chevys for sale at Chevy prices for those who don't see any difference between the Mercedes and the Chevy.There are inherent differences in the cost of production of Chevys and Mercedes. Do you want to make an argument for the differences in the cost of production of a 50p privado snatch and the 500p Madahos snatch? I think you get the point - the difference in pricing is totally based on natural assets and the chicas level of self-esteem and confidence, with the later being more influential.

I think you have forgotten Rules of Chicaland #7: The value of her services is determined by the most she was ever paid by anyone for anything for any amount of time, plus a cost-of-living increase. Of course, The exception to this is if she knows, or knows of, or has heard of (see rule 2) a friend who once was paid more then that, in which case her value is that figure plus the percentage increase because her friend is just a puta and not worth as much as she is!

Thanks,

JacksonDo we live in the same Buenos Aires? I think not! The next time you are walking around or happen to be in a restaurant, look at the signs in the windows that say: Dollars=3.3 pesos Euros=4.4 pesos. Are these not evidence of how influential the foreigner is. Your number of 5% may be accurate, BUT that 5% can heavily influence the pricing structure. Example: Let's say 10,000 Albanians visit BsAs every year. They just happen to be willing to pay double the normal going rate. Rest assured that all future Albanians will be quoted and charged double. There is also a carry over "association effect" to ALL non-Portenos. Even Spanish speaking tourists are taken for a pricing ride. All pricing feels upward pressure, which forces the Porteno to either pay-up or move to a lower pricing level of service.

With regards to your comments about the chicas being the "good little capitalists that they are", do you believe that they will lower their prices during the next economic downturn or crisis?

Jackson
07-05-07, 00:21
If foreigners do not impact pricing then why did Costa Rica pricing go up as more foreigners went there? Almost everyone that regularly travels to CR states that CR has gone downhill and prices went up due to Americans and other foreigners.Yes, I agree with your summary of what happened in Costa Rica, where the business is designed to serve the foreigners (mostly Americans) who comprised 90+% of the market.

That's not the situation here in Buenos Aires, and I doubt that it ever will be for a number of reasons, including that it's too far from the USA and there's no beach.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jackson
07-05-07, 00:24
With regards to your comments about the chicas being the "good little capitalists that they are", do you believe that they will lower their prices during the next economic downturn or crisis?Yes, of course. It's supply and demand. It's happened in the past and it will happen again in the future

Jackson
07-05-07, 00:30
The criticism has come when guys are paying $150 USD for 150p service.As I've said repeatedly, the goal is to avoid paying the Mercedes price for a Chevy, not to avoid the Mercedes altogether.

Jackson
07-05-07, 00:34
. The difference in pricing is totally based on natural assets and the chicas level of self-esteem and confidence, with the later being more influential.The selection of a sexual partner is subjective, and certainly there are guys out there who prefer and will pay more for a chica that has what he preceives are better "natural assets" and who may exhibit more "self-esteem and confidence".

Jackson
07-05-07, 00:41
Let's say 10,000 Albanians visit BsAs every year. They just happen to be willing to pay double the normal going rate. Rest assured that all future Albanians will be quoted and charged double.As I've said before, it's up to each individual (in this case the Albanians) to overcome any stereotyping prejudices in which they may encounter in life.

Darkstar
07-05-07, 02:10
Yes, of course. It's supply and demand. It's happened in the past and it will happen again in the futureYes, of course. This is basic economics, and it applies here like everywhere else. The price police arguments all diminish the negociating power of the customer. Of course the girls want 300p, 600p, whatever they can get! But every individual transaction is the result of tension between how much the customer needs it versus how much the provider needs the money. These are the supply and demand curves that set price. Any customer willing to walk away from too high a price will soon get to the true market price.

DS

Daddy Rulz
07-05-07, 03:28
These chicas can be strange though, at Cattos one night I hit this girl at 150P and she said I was an American and had to pay 100 dollars, after I stopped laughing I told her again I was living there and I would pay 100 dollars if I could fuck her in the ass while she ate her girlfriend but I wasn't paying more than 150 P for her. I pointed out that the bar was empty and it was getting late, did she want to get the 150 or maybe nothing. She went and sat down at a table in the back for the next hour and made nothing. It was weird, pride got involved I reckon. Not the first time I have seen that happen, I've seen it at Exedra a gozillion times.

Good news was that sick fuck Flexible Horn fucked that girl at a later time for 150P (I negotiated the deal, I asked her if she wanted to earn or go sit in the back again like an idiot for an hour) and he reported that she was an absolute disaster in the cama.

Yes, of course. This is basic economics, and it applies here like everywhere else. The price police arguments all diminish the negociating power of the customer. Of course the girls want 300p, 600p, whatever they can get! But every individual transaction is the result of tension between how much the customer needs it versus how much the provider needs the money. These are the supply and demand curves that set price. Any customer willing to walk away from too high a price will soon get to the true market price.

DS

Flaxmariner
08-17-10, 09:09
As an occasional visitor to Buenos Aires and as someone looking forward to a 2-month stay next year I have found a lot of the information posted in these forums fascinating and useful, (Thank you, Jackson) However, given the fluctuation of currencies it would be really interesting to have an update of what working chicas expect in different scenarios.

Would any of my fellow mongers care to provide an update?

Miami Bob
05-18-11, 03:45
Below is a direct quote from TL in mid may. 2011 in the deranged chica's forum on the special deals that he gets for his clients:

I digress but the point lost in my ramble is that there are Clients that only monger 1 or 2 times a year so they don't know or don't care about paying too much!

Sure, it fucks it up for the guys that live here in BA!

Or the guys that come here often!

And more power to the girls that can hook one of those infidels!

We have to pay these girls but hey have to FUCK us which I can imagine ain't!

That's all weekend long boys!

So hey man, allow the Chicas to overcharge if they can get it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TL was a wonderful guide who i recommended in the recent past. It is my responsibility to update his view of the "value" of his special connections with the local ladies and how he guides and protects whose who pay him to act as a tour guide.

The 800 pesos lady in question worked at gysell's apartment about one year ago when she received after commissions about 200 to 225 pesos per hour. through his skill and cunning TL is able to get his special clients a price only 4X's higher. Well there is inflation in argentina. the price of beef has doubled, but the price of his special chicas has has been specially set by him at a very reasonable level.

happy mongering and hears hoping that TL performs there service that he is capable of providing

Member #3320
05-18-11, 06:29
As an occasional visitor to Buenos Aires and as someone looking forward to a 2-month stay next year I have found a lot of the information posted in these forums fascinating and useful, (Thank you, Jackson) However, given the fluctuation of currencies it would be really interesting to have an update of what working chicas expect in different scenarios.

Would any of my fellow mongers care to provide an update? Read my reports on this thread about a month ago.

"Up to date Chica pricing"

Rock Harders
05-18-11, 06:39
Mongers-

The magic number at the high end is still $100 USD. Do not pay more than this under any circumstances as ALL publicly available hookers in Buenos Aires will go for this price. No matter what the USD / ARS exchange rate is, all working girls in Buenos Aires look at renting their pussy for $100 USD as a worthwhile and acceptable use of their time. Naturally, you may be able to negotiate for less depending upon venue, age / quality of the girl, etc but the high end creme de le creme will want $100 USD.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Gandolf50
05-18-11, 06:48
In San Miguel, Las Malvinas, Polverines area the prices in the boliches is $150 to $200 a hour with room. Some of these places are a little dirty but some such as Imagina in San Miguel ($150) are spotless. Some places have a $10 to 20p cover charge. Chica drinks are around $50 and up.

Member #3320
05-18-11, 06:51
Mongers-

The magic number at the high end is still $100 USD. Do not pay more than this under any circumstances as ALL publicly available hookers in Buenos Aires will go for this price. No matter what the USD / ARS exchange rate is, all working girls in Buenos Aires look at renting their pussy for $100 USD as a worthwhile and acceptable use of their time. Naturally, you may be able to negotiate for less depending upon venue, age / quality of the girl, etc but the high end creme de le creme will want $100 USD.

Suerte,

Rock HardersI agree with RH's post above.

My only comment is that their are still chicks in BA (creme de le creme) , quality (9/10) , age group 24-26, excellent height, pretty face, nice slim body etc who would fuck for the price 350 pesos.

Yes, of course you can also get them for 400 pesos or 800 pesos.

But if you do your home work on current inflation 350 pesos, their are some chicks of the quality mentioned above, who are available for this price.

I want to point out further that as these chicks start meeting more and more sex tourists, their price starts going higher form 350 pesos to say 450 pesos and further.

The one who are least exposed to sex tourists and generally catering to Argentines &/or college girls just supporting their education working for agents oblivious of market prices sell themselves for 350 pesos directly or via the agents. The agents naturally keep the price lower to get the maximum sales. After all, the body of the girl is being abused NOT the agents. These college going girls (some of them) are so so starved for money and so shy of what they are doing, just play on the agents hands. These college girls prefer to be anonymous. The agents only send them to homes or to hotels once the name of the client is confirmed so that the girl does not end up meeting someone from her social circle.

Trust you guys would play your game well and save your hard earned money for maximum exploits.

I reiterate. DO NOT pay 800 pesos for 1 hour to any girl.

Yes. 400 pesos / 450 pesos can be paid but remember, at the moment the best price is 350 pesos.

Finally, if you end up in a boliche like Black or Madhaos. These prices quoted above don't work.

The prices quoted work better for women whom you meet first time in a day time either directly or via a agent or in a privado. Some times I have met stunners in privado selling themselves for 200 pesos several times a day. Set up personal deals with them and had them spending a entire off day (7-8 hrs) with me for 350 pesos. Just a example.

I have randomly ordered girls to my apartment via the agent and ended up having absolutely gorgeous girls walking in my apartment giving me the fuck of the week and just charging 300-350 pesos. Just another example.

Have had some rich Argentine friends set me up girls from their black book. Amazing experiences. Just another example.

Enough hints for you guys to get a head start.

P.S : Sometimes when you do have a 9/10 kind of non-regular girl in your bed..the kind of girl who is gorgeous but not fucking 10 clients a week or someone who is just doing for occasional money..it helps to put on a good show. Good smell, clean body, good manners, clean apartment go a long way. Do not expect her to behave like your slave just because you are spending money. This hold particularly for non regular girls. Personal chemistry goes a long way for repeated excellent experiences with any girl and especially the non -regular girls. Hope this helps.

Rev BS
05-25-11, 21:12
Was able to get to Medellin last month, but sadly, there was no time for BA. But with all the high prices, my regret was not that deep. Since then, I have been looking at the escorts / massage sites, and from the pictures, it seems that the quality and the number of the girls has gone up a few notches. Perhaps, the $$$ is attracting more girls into the market?

Stan Da Man
05-26-11, 20:00
I have been looking at the escorts / massage sites, and from the pictures, it seems that the quality and the number of the girls has gone up a few notches. Perhaps, the $$$ is attracting more girls into the market?Finally someone who understands the basics of economics.

We see comment after comment from knuckleheads on the Overpriced Chica Derangement thread to the effect that:

* "Rookie" or "uncaring" mongers are ruining it for the rest of us by overpaying.

* There is a correct price to pay, and anything over my own self-defined correct price is overpaying.

* The chicas will get spoilt if they receive X for the same service that I only want to pay Y for, thus ruining it for the rest of us.

Basic economics shows this is hogwash. The laws of supply and demand apply to chicas, as well. When a monger pays $300 dollars for a few hours, you may look at it as overpaying. But that same chica is bragging to all her non-pro friends. At some point, the amount they think they can make will cause others to enter the market to "live the dream."

Whether it's true or not that a chica can always make a high fee matters little. It's whether they think They can make a bunch of dough. High paying mongers have an impact on the supply curve.

Stated another way, if everyone paid just what the budget mongers say they should pay, you would have far fewer or far uglier chicas supplying service. The laws of supply and demand aren't suspended for mongering. Thanks for acknowledging this point.

Slipknot
05-26-11, 21:14
Finally someone who understands the basics of economics.

We see comment after comment from knuckleheads on the Overpriced Chica Derangement thread to the effect that:

* "Rookie" or "uncaring" mongers are ruining it for the rest of us by overpaying.

* There is a correct price to pay, and anything over my own self-defined correct price is overpaying.

* The chicas will get spoilt if they receive X for the same service that I only want to pay Y for, thus ruining it for the rest of us.

Basic economics shows this is hogwash. The laws of supply and demand apply to chicas, as well. When a monger pays $300 dollars for a few hours, you may look at it as overpaying. But that same chica is bragging to all her non-pro friends. At some point, the amount they think they can make will cause others to enter the market to "live the dream."

Whether it's true or not that a chica can always make a high fee matters little. It's whether they think They can make a bunch of dough. High paying mongers have an impact on the supply curve.

Stated another way, if everyone paid just what the budget mongers say they should pay, you would have far fewer or far uglier chicas supplying service. The laws of supply and demand aren't suspended for mongering. Thanks for acknowledging this point. However I think all pussy is overpriced, but worth every penny!

Matt Psyche
05-27-11, 22:38
I don't have your kind of confidence in my understanding of economics. But the law of supply and demand you are referring to is based upon hypothesized free market with "complete information" about quality and prices of goods. Therefore "knuckleheads" who are suggesting average prices for various qualities of chicas are contributing to the law of S / D by informing the participants in the market about the general price / quality ratios. Although overpriced chicas pretend to believe that their qualities deserve the high price, actually they offer high price in order to take advantage of the lack of information in the market. So, overpriced chicas are obstacles to free market and the law of S / D while the knuckleheads are contributing to them.

Finally someone who understands the basics of economics.

Stated another way, if everyone paid just what the budget mongers say they should pay, you would have far fewer or far uglier chicas supplying service. The laws of supply and demand aren't suspended for mongering. Thanks for acknowledging this point.

Dccpa
06-06-11, 13:52
Possibly the quality of chicas fluctuates with the economy? I would agree that higher prices will draw some from other countries. But most of the new ones I am seeing on the web sites are from Argentina. While some women may have other viable options, what would a normal clerical job pay? Everything is relative.

Miami Bob
06-06-11, 22:03
Over the long term the market should in theory control. When the word get's out that the crazy north americans on the website are paying 800 pesos per hour because of the postings-not the reality-the chica market will likely react in a limited way with those within 6 degree of seperation from the north american website.

None of this posting applies to you. You are a very experienced pro who knows exactly what he is doing. Some poor nubie ends up paying 2000 pesos the girl might have included in the 800 peso price. The upper luxury end should not have girl setting cell phone to go off at 60 minutes and out the door 15 minutes later.

As Jackson used to say: if the woman will not negociate price and you want her, talk time and activities.

Cornoir
06-07-11, 01:53
Over the long term the market should in theory control. When the word get's out that the crazy north americans on the website are paying 800 pesos per hour because of the postings-not the reality-the chica market will likely react in a limited way with those within 6 degree of seperation from the north american website.

None of this posting applies to you. You are a very experienced pro who knows exactly what he is doing. Some poor nubie ends up paying 2000 pesos the girl might have included in the 800 peso price. The upper luxury end should not have girl setting cell phone to go off at 60 minutes and out the door 15 minutes later.

As Jackson used to say: if the woman will not negociate price and you want her, talk time and activities. Perhaps there should be a group of guys that meet nubies before they arrive into town to "educate" them to the pricing and proper management of chicas, kind of like the Hare Krishnas at the airports. Maybe make pamphlets to hand out with Spanish phrases and maps of the recommended places (possibly with TL's contact info for tours or Roxanna's to offset the cost or printing) , maybe give some to Silver Star to hand out to new visitors.

Cornoir

Miami Bob
06-07-11, 03:32
I am aggravating Jackson and most people don't really seem to care. If a newbie pays a privado girl 2000 pesos for a session, I just will not bother taking my valuable time to comment. Best of luck and figure it out on your own. Make sure to hire TL as your tour guide to get you snappy deals and see the best that baires has to offer.

Happy mongering! Good night and good luck!

Jackson
06-07-11, 05:01
Maybe make pamphlets to hand out with Spanish phrases and maps of the recommended placesHey Cornoir,

Do you mean something like these:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/images/pdf/BuenosAiresTipSheet.pdf

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?2064-Jackson-s-Club-Maps

Thanks,

Jax

Cornoir
06-07-11, 15:16
Hey Cornoir,

Do you mean something like these:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/images/pdf/BuenosAiresTipSheet.pdf

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?2064-Jackson-s-Club-Maps

Thanks,

JaxThe basic info and location data are there, maybe add some glossy photo of a girl to get attention and you have it. I will try and make a simple mockup (my graphic skills are not incredible) PDF and submit it later for your consideration / critique. Still have to consider any printing costs and hiring of handout people at the airports (since I doubt you could just place this info at the airport without being taken away / trashed) involved even though it benefits all us mongers in keeping the chica prices down, maybe a "small fee" from those clubs / boliches / privados listed or even advertisers like Silver Star / Roxanne / etc.

Cornoir

El Perro
06-07-11, 15:32
maybe a "small fee" from those clubs / boliches / privados

CornoirSorry, but I nearly choked on my shredded wheat when I read that. You won't get a centavo from them and they would consider you to be completely insane. They have absolutely no motivation to do so and not doing so will not hurt their trade one iota.

Cornoir
06-07-11, 21:27
Sorry, but I nearly choked on my shredded wheat when I read that. You won't get a centavo from them and they would consider you to be completely insane. They have absolutely no motivation to do so and not doing so will not hurt their trade one iota.So if these places are not willing to spend money for advertising their services how do you explain the ads on this website? Is Jackson getting no money from them and posting them from the goodness of his heart, don't think so.

Remember the idea of the pamphlet is to "educate" the nubies arriving into town so as to not artificially jack up the chica prices. If as a result one can steer the nubies to quality places instead of to POS establishments, then as a possible result it could cause those POS places to close up shop do to lack of steady income, I. E. More chicas available with less physical places to work at. Result price of pussy (POP Index sort of like NASDAQ) going down and everyone getting laid for less cost. Anyone can complain, but try providing solutions instead.

Cornoir

Gandolf50
06-08-11, 07:47
Argentines are the cheapest M F's in the world. The economy here is all ass backwards. Spend good money on advertising? Perish the thought. This is the only economy in the world where the value of cars (actually used anything) goes up and not down. If business is bad, they raise prices where in the rest of the world they lower prices.

The rules of economics don't apply here.

Argento
06-08-11, 20:51
So if these places are not willing to spend money for advertising their services how do you explain the ads on this website? Is Jackson getting no money from them and posting them from the goodness of his heart, don't think so.

Remember the idea of the pamphlet is to "educate" the nubies arriving into town so as to not artificially jack up the chica prices. If as a result one can steer the nubies to quality places instead of to POS establishments, then as a possible result it could cause those POS places to close up shop do to lack of steady income, I. E. More chicas available with less physical places to work at. Result price of pussy (POP Index sort of like NASDAQ) going down and everyone getting laid for less cost. Anyone can complain, but try providing solutions instead.

CornoirFuck me Cornoir. Listen and learn. Those of us that have lived here half our lives give you the real deal and you don't want to hear. Go ahead and I will wager you will lose on your investment with-in 6 months. The mind-set here is 180 degrees different from a Western mind-set. How about U$100 and Jackson can hold the wager.

Argento

Caricoso
09-06-13, 11:09
Hippo and most of the other places are for tourists and yankee wannabe argies. If you want to go there and be ripped off, go right ahead. Its your time and your money. Its not the fault of TL or anyone else. Its your fault for being stupid!I guess you are calling stupid at someone who goes to Hippo and mortgage his house to be there.

How about those who have money? Last week they were 3 Texans that stayed in Alvear Palace Hotel, took there chicas for TLN and gave them US $ 500.00 each. Was for them a rip off?, of course not! They have the money and don't think the way you do.

Tres3
09-06-13, 11:33
I guess you are calling stupid at someone who goes to Hippo and mortgage his house to be there.

How about those who have money? Last week they were 3 Texans that stayed in Alvear Palace Hotel, took there chicas for TLN and gave them US $ 500.00 each. Was for them a rip off?, of course not! They have the money and don't think the way you do.Those three Texans would probably have paid a hooker in the USA $5,000.00 dollars-if they thought they could get away with it, but, alas, they are in sex prison in the USA.

Tres3.

Caricoso
09-06-13, 14:36
Those three Texans would probably have paid a hooker in the USA $5,000.00 dollars-if they thought they could get away with it, but, alas, they are in sex prison in the USA.

Tres3.That's right!

What is expensive for one, is a bargain for other!

Gandolf50
09-06-13, 17:27
I guess you are calling stupid at someone who goes to Hippo and mortgage his house to be there.

How about those who have money? Last week they were 3 Texans that stayed in Alvear Palace Hotel, took there chicas for TLN and gave them US $ 500.00 each. Was for them a rip off?, of course not! They have the money and don't think the way you do.In my way of thinking, paying $500 when you only need to pay $50 or $100 is either very lazy or just plain STUPID!

Tres3
09-06-13, 17:49
In my way of thinking, paying $500 when you only need to pay $50 or $100 is either very lazy or just plain STUPID!As I said in a Zimmerman post, you cannot cure stupid. Just like the New York politician (Eliot Spitzer) who paid what to me is a small fortune for pussy, the three Texans (BTW I am also a Texan) had more money than sense, and let the small head do their thinking. My dos centavos.

Tres3.

Caricoso
09-06-13, 22:38
In my way of thinking, paying $500 when you only need to pay $50 or $100 is either very lazy or just plain STUPID!We all know what "You get what you pay for" means right?

Do you think that if you approach a semi-nasty girl and offer her 50% less of what she asks you are going to get a great service? Of course not, and that would be a rip off!

How about this! Instead, why don't you move to a "nicer gorgeous" one, and offer more than she asks, have more than one drink with her, nice conversation, make her feel like a woman not a hooker.

Then take her to a nice place for a TLN. The cost of all of this? Let say US $ 500.00 / 700.00.

Assuming that you are a good looking educated guy, she will accept make love to you next day for $0.00 Is that a rip off?

Us$ 500/2 = Us$ 250 See? Now everything starts making sense!

Is a rip off to pay for a Ferrari Us $ 300,000 when you can have a Smart Car for Us $ 20,000?

Esten
09-07-13, 02:24
In my way of thinking, paying $500 when you only need to pay $50 or $100 is either very lazy or just plain STUPID!

Those Texans were likely taking hot young 9's, for TLN. Tell us where a guy in town for a few days, can easily find this for $50 or $100.

All of us tourists will await your answer.

Daddy Rulz
09-07-13, 04:24
Those Texans were likely taking hot young 9's, for TLN. Tell us where a guy in town for a few days, can easily find this for $50 or $100.

All of us tourists will await your answer.But you sure can got it handled for 200 or less. One of the guys staying at the house had 2, 4 hour dates with a really fucking hot 9 for 120 per. Personally I don't understand the idea of paying girls to sleep and I'm old enough to just want coffee in the morning but whatever floats your boat.

You can't compare a 300,000 Ferrari to a smart car but you certainly can compare like model Ferrari's with different color paint that can be had for 200 K if you do a little homework.

Salary of a doctor for a 24 hour shift on call at a guardia? 1500-2000 pesos.

As a capitalist I certainly salute the girls for getting what they can, but to call it normal valuation for the market? That's a stretch. From the clients standpoint if he knocked off a good long piece in the morning, and he was happy good on him. But please stop arguing that it's inline or normal for this market because it's not. There is no such thing as too much, but there certainly is pricing that is abnormally high for the market.

Caricoso
09-07-13, 11:05
But you sure can got it handled for 200 or less. One of the guys staying at the house had 2, 4 hour dates with a really fucking hot 9 for 120 per. Personally I don't understand the idea of paying girls to sleep and I'm old enough to just want coffee in the morning but whatever floats your boat.

You can't compare a 300,000 Ferrari to a smart car but you certainly can compare like model Ferrari's with different color paint that can be had for 200 K if you do a little homework.

Salary of a doctor for a 24 hour shift on call at a guardia? 1500-2000 pesos.

As a capitalist I certainly salute the girls for getting what they can, but to call it normal valuation for the market? That's a stretch. From the clients standpoint if he knocked off a good long piece in the morning, and he was happy good on him. But please stop arguing that it's inline or normal for this market because it's not. There is no such thing as too much, but there certainly is pricing that is abnormally high for the market.There is not normal valuation for the market of "GOOD REAL SEX". Translates to...Hacer el amor (Making love!) to a beautiful educated woman. Yes!, there is a sort of price rate for going let say to "Pampita" where most, not all girls fall under the same category.

Again, if you are looking just to "Fuck" on a bench in Plaza Francia and pay $300 (pesos), there are plenty of "Hookers" and "Tranies" for that, But if you aim to a real fabulous time with a woman, you need to forget asking how much she charges because going that way her prices will always be much higher in comparison of the service she could provide you.

Relax! Introduce yourself as a nice educated man, dress nicely, (if you are a stud you get 50% off), and if you are not, have plenty of cash to offset the diference.

The "best" girls who already went out with someone who paid them 6.000 pesos no necessarily want to leave with a guy who want to give her 2.000 pesos.

Yes! They play capitalism and "fantasies". They are women after all. Don't forget that!

Thank you!

Caricoso
09-07-13, 16:11
This has been gone over a hundred times. Places like Hippo are tourist traps. It does not matter that there are more argies then tourists, it is a tourist trap. The pricing compared to other places are ridiculous. I do understand that if you want to piss your money away, well that's your right and your problem. But do not tell me that places like that are the norm. If you look around you can see many better options. The truth is now, things are getting tougher and tougher. If you are only here for a few days and your spanish is not good its even harder. The truth be told I do not see Argentina as a prime mongering spot anymore. What I mean by that is if you are only coming here for the P4 Play then there are much better and cheaper options. Don't waste my time by asking where? This also has been discussed. Open your eyes and read! While Argentina has its charm, it is somewhat tarnished after almost 15 years of the current government. Most (not all) working girls here are into how much can they get for the least amount of work. Its the argies national mentality. There are some gems here. Many are listed on this forum. But please do not tell me what a deal it is to pay 2000 p and UP for a girl. Better you piss on my leg and tell me its raining.I guess you like to have the best for less, then have to settle for the mediocre with the worst service. Nothing wrong with that! There is a market for everyone.

I am an porteño and I know that I have the advantage of going around the BS that contains the negotiations with the chicas. Argentina business culture is different than the want you are used to.

That's all I can say!

Caricoso
09-07-13, 16:16
This sounds like a good lead in for a book like "TL's life in BA" or "A Month in a Mongers Life". Some one should write it!Read what Member #3320 wrote!

Learn Spanish (Castellano) and the Baires culture. You will be a happier man!

Gandolf50
09-07-13, 16:56
I guess you like to have the best for less, then have to settle for the mediocre with the worst service. Nothing wrong with that! There is a market for everyone.

I am an porteño and I know that I have the advantage of going around the BS that contains the negotiations with the chicas. Argentina business culture is different than the want you are used to.

That's all I can say!You have just confirmed part of what I've been saying for a long time.

DavieW
09-08-13, 16:23
Learn Spanish (Castellano) and the Baires culture. You will be a happier man!Meh. Doesn't necessarily follow. I speak pretty good Castellano, can't really complain about the culture (I've been an avid fan of Latin Culture for 40+ years) but I'm certainly not happy in Buenos Aires. It has one MAJOR problem. It's full of porteños. I've lived in some almost alien cultures eg. Saudi Arabia (for 7 years). Even there the people are nicer and friendlier than in Buenos Aires!

LastTango
10-20-13, 23:24
Hey guys - I am new here, and I thought it would be really handy to have a regularly updated place for people to give ball park prices for specific services. Coming from a different city, I have no idea what is "normal" and what is "tourist/ rip off rates"

I wish I could get the list started but I have very limited experience (about to write a report on that).

Thanks

H

ps: I didn't post this in Chica Prices thread for sake of clarity/ ease of finding. Hope that's cool.

Rocketman15
10-21-13, 10:03
Was mothers day Sunday and only two girls to choose from, but one was an 8. More on the 517 esmeralda thread later. 500 for the house an the girl asked for an additional 100 for her for the bareback BJ and intercourse. Not really the GFE even though she was sweet.

Daddy Rulz
10-21-13, 12:22
Was mothers day Sunday and only two girls to choose from, but one was an 8. More on the 517 esmeralda thread later. 500 for the house an the girl asked for an additional 100 for her for the bareback BJ and intercourse. Not really the GFE even though she was sweet.I'm not trying to PP this I swear I'm not, I don't care if you use your money for toilet paper, its your money. I'm just letting you know that I paid 450 for the same thing last week at the same place. All of these questions are answered in the threads for these places. Though perhaps I could understand them hitting you with a premium for Mothers Day because they might have been the only two hookers working in the whole city yesterday.

DR.

Gandolf50
10-21-13, 18:18
I'm not trying to PP this I swear I'm not, I don't care if you use your money for toilet paper, its your money. I'm just letting you know that I paid 450 for the same thing last week at the same place. All of these questions are answered in the threads for these places. Though perhaps I could understand them hitting you with a premium for Mothers Day because they might have been the only two hookers working in the whole city yesterday.

DR.Its not so much as being the PP (price police) its about getting ripped off. For myself, I hate being ripped off. Even if its only for 10 pesos. If the "going"price is 1000 p then I have no problem paying it. But I really hate paying 1000 when I only can pay 400 for the same or better elsewhere! But as long as we have deep pockets, big spendering yankees this is going to happen.

Tres3
10-21-13, 18:36
Its not so much as being the PP (price police) its about getting ripped off. For myself, I hate being ripped off. Even if its only for 10 pesos. If the "going"price is 1000 p then I have no problem paying it. But I really hate paying 1000 when I only can pay 400 for the same or better elsewhere! But as long as we have deep pockets, big spendering yankees this is going to happen.Unfortunately, many of the people getting ripped off do not feel as if they are getting ripped off because the pussy they are paying for is still cheaper than they would pay for what is probably inferior pussy in sex prison land. They do not know or care that they may be raising the price for other gringos that come behind them. All they want is a young girl to fuck them and give them a BBBJ for less money than they would pay in sex prison land.

Tres3.

Gandolf50
10-21-13, 19:31
Unfortunately, many of the people getting ripped off do not feel as if they are getting ripped off because the pussy they are paying for is still cheaper than they would pay for what is probably inferior pussy in sex prison land. They do not know or care that they may be raising the price for other gringos that come behind them. All they want is a young girl to fuck them and give them a BBBJ for less money than they would pay in sex prison land.

Tres3.What the stupid fools do not consider is that it is actually more expensive here. Add in airfare and hotel and what ever other expenses they have for the trip and you are paying a fortune!

Esten
10-22-13, 00:17
When you post factual information on current prices you are doing a public service. You only become "price police" when you start being critical / negative to someone else for what they paid (or telling them what to do). It's all in the tone.

My guesses to the original question on ballpark prices. If I'm off somebody please correct me.
Stripclub Chicas: 800-1000 pesos
Escorts: 400-500 pesos
Massage: 300-400 pesos with extras

BTW Gandolf. As a tourist I (for one) do not look at pricing that way at all. I'm on vacation. I want to get out of the country to someplace different and relax. So I'd be paying the airfare and lodging no matter what. The less expensive mongering is just an added bonus.

Gandolf50
10-22-13, 07:39
When you post factual information on current prices you are doing a public service. You only become "price police" when you start being critical / negative to someone else for what they paid (or telling them what to do). It's all in the tone

BTW Gandolf. As a tourist I (for one) do not look at pricing that way at all. I'm on vacation. I want to get out of the country to someplace different and relax. So I'd be paying the airfare and lodging no matter what. The less expensive mongering is just an added bonus.I do agree with you on both of these points. Plus as its been pointed out before, time becomes a element while you are on vacation or if you are traveling on a assignment. I guess I am just a skinflint at heart and I don't like paying more then I need to for ANYTHING! If one can help a fellow board member pass his vacation in a pleasant manner for less money then that is also a service!

Big Boss Man
10-22-13, 22:45
In Sex Prison you have to factor in the prospect of a sexual harassment suit. Take for example these two fine gentleman of high social standing (LOL):

http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2013/10/sex_harassment_suit_names.php

http://www.laobserved.com/archive/2013/10/huizar_returns_to_council.php

To protect your name, reputation and career, the price of plane ticket may be cheap compared to the alternative.

Dccpa
10-23-13, 12:11
I do agree with you on both of these points. Plus as its been pointed out before, time becomes a element while you are on vacation or if you are traveling on a assignment. I guess I am just a skinflint at heart and I don't like paying more then I need to for ANYTHING! If one can help a fellow board member pass his vacation in a pleasant manner for less money then that is also a service!I think it is like the others have posted. You have two types of mongers.

Resident mongers who live there and monger more. So you guys know the lay of the land and where to get quality chicas at excellent prices.

Non resident mongers. Fly in, want a lot of action over a short period of time and are using USA and other Western country pricing to determine what is a bargain. Problem is when a non resident is aware of this board, and ignores the information either because they are too lazy to research, don't want to bargain, or are too sex starved to do anything other than say yes to whatever the chica demands. Their money and no problem with that. But if they do ignore all the available and valuable advice on this board, then come onto this board and post about paying over market prices, they should expect a negative reaction.

Tres3
10-23-13, 12:46
What the stupid fools do not consider is that it is actually more expensive here. Add in airfare and hotel and what ever other expenses they have for the trip and you are paying a fortune!For many mongers airfare and hotel are not a consideration, which is too bad. Fucking a young chica is a secondary consideration for them. They consider the airfare and hotel as a sunk cost which would be paid whether or not they got laid because their reason for coming to Argentina is something other than mongering. As a result, they only look at what the chica is asking, not the total price of the trip. All too often this type of monger ends up overpaying because the chica is still cheaper, and most of the time better and safer, than a hooker in sex prison land. For those of us who do not want to see the price rise, this type of monger is an unfortunate fact of life. Asi es la vida.

Tres3.

Esten
10-24-13, 23:44
Problem is when a non resident is aware of this board, and ignores the information either because they are too lazy to research, don't want to bargain, or are too sex starved to do anything other than say yes to whatever the chica demands. Their money and no problem with that. But if they do ignore all the available and valuable advice on this board, then come onto this board and post about paying over market prices, they should expect a negative reaction.Likewise, if there is a negative reaction, we should all expect that some posters will be turned away and less information will be shared.

There isn't much sharing of information on the board in the first place. How is one to know a poster knew about the board beforehand, or was able to find current information, or didn't make an effort to bargain, or the extra payment was a recent price increase or for extra services or was just too small to quibble about. I would argue there are few cases where negging on someone is justified or will accomplish anything useful.

Gandolf50
10-25-13, 07:49
Likewise, if there is a negative reaction, we should all expect that some posters will be turned away and less information will be shared.

There isn't much sharing of information on the board in the first place. How is one to know a poster knew about the board beforehand, or was able to find current information, or didn't make an effort to bargain, or the extra payment was a recent price increase or for extra services or was just too small to quibble about. I would argue there are few cases where negging on someone is justified or will accomplish anything useful.Its true. Its not like it was. A lot of girls left after being insulted, and even if I agreed with some of the insulters views they should have been kept to themselves! Others don't want a good thing abused by other members and no longer post.

Jackson
10-25-13, 13:09
How is one to know a poster knew about the board beforehand, or was able to find current information, or didn't make an effort to bargain, or the extra payment was a recent price increase or for extra services or was just too small to quibble about. I would argue there are few cases where negging on someone is justified or will accomplish anything useful.The primary reason why most guys do not negotiate and instead simply acquiesce to the chica's initial demands is because that's what they've been doing all their lives: Begging for sex. The girl makes her demands, and they've been condition to "jump through the hoops" to meet those demands if they want access to the sexual playground.

When you beg for sex, you're a grateful recipient.

When you pay for sex, you're an empowered consumer.

Unfortunately, when you've been begging for sex all your life, it's difficult to get into a mind-set of buying sex.

Thanks,

Jax.

DGG027
10-25-13, 15:57
Guys prices are all over the map. None of us should be worried about what a specific Chica thinks she can charge or what certain tourists are willing to pay. The market will sort itself out. Madahos and Black were useful for businessmen who were short on time and long on cash and prices there didn't affect general hobbying in BA.

And don't forget, a lot of guys will pay a premium for a hot chick who fucks once a day versus someone who had someone else's dick in their mouth 30 minutes ago.

In my experience over the years the price point at Black etc has steadily drifted down and a few nights ago an escort friend of mine there said that the girls are really hurting post raids and most will now go for $150 us. I have paid $US 300 for some of the spectacular feature dancers there in the past for TLN and have paid $250 us for some incredible multi hour duos. But Black has lost its soul. It feels like a mausoleum in there now.

I had always avoided Newport but was there Wednesday and was very pleasantly surprised. The evening started thin but by about 12:30 there was pretty good choice. And I chose a smoking hot Brazilian with perfect fake tits and a thin toned body. She quoted US200 and before I answered she revised to $150. I learned there were no minimum drink requirements and no "girl" prices, and a decent Malbec was about 75 p or so. We stayed drinking for a while and a total of 5 glasses of wine cost less than 1 ladies drink at Hippo or Black. We walked back to my hotel and the minute we were in the room she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock.

She was cool with pictures and videos and we spent the next two hours in every position I could think of and photographing and videoing all. Only when I was too spent to move did she consider leaving. I gave her $200 US and she went on her way. Both of us happy. I've arranged a duo with her and a friend for tomorrow night for $300 total.. Now you can tell me I paid too much and I'm fucking the local scene but I'm leaving with some outstanding memories. Can't wait till I'm back in November and I,ll probably try Esmerelda but I'm just the kind of guy who prefers to hang out for drinks or dinner with a Chica thinking about later before time in the sack, and I'd gladly (usually) pay $us 200 for that total experience, than $70 for a quick fuck on a massage table...

DGG027
10-25-13, 16:13
The primary reason why most guys do not negotiate and instead simply acquiesce to the chica's initial demands is because that's what they've been doing all their lives: Begging for sex. The girl makes her demands, and they've been condition to "jump through the hoops" to meet those demands if they want access to the sexual playground.

When you beg for sex, you're the grateful recipient.

When you pay for sex, you're the empowered consumer.

Unfortunately, when you've been begging for sex all your life, it's difficult to get into a mind-set of buying sex.

Thanks,

Jax.Guys an old business mentor of mine once said "when I'm interviewing a potential new employee I ask him how much he wants to get paid, then tell him before he answers that I don't negotiate. I'll consider his ask on its merits and then say yes or no". His reasoning was that negotiating one's "worth was demeaning and often led to unsatisfied and underperforming employees. Our Lady friends are the same. They are selling services and I for one don't want an unmotivated underperforming escort. So I employ my old boss's strategy. I simply say "I know that you know what you are worth tonight. I'll ask your price and if I like it, we'll go but if I think it's too much, that's cool. I'll move on without negotiation...

Jackson
10-25-13, 16:24
I've arranged a duo with her and a friend for tomorrow night for $300 total.So I guess that means you won't be attending the Stripper Party at the AP House tomorrow night?

Jackson
10-25-13, 16:25
Guys an old business mentor of mine once said "when I'm interviewing a potential new employee I ask him how much he wants to get paid, then tell him before he answers that I don't negotiate. I'll consider his ask on its merits and then say yes or no". His reasoning was that negotiating one's "worth was demeaning and often led to unsatisfied and underperforming employees.So you don't believe that it's "demeaning" to ask a woman to put a price on her own ass?

BTW, as an alternative strategy, I usually just tell the girl what I'm willing to pay and let her decide if that's acceptable to her.

Thanks,

Jax.

Tres3
10-25-13, 16:46
Guys an old business mentor of mine once said "when I'm interviewing a potential new employee I ask him how much he wants to get paid, then tell him before he answers that I don't negotiate. I'll consider his ask on its merits and then say yes or no". His reasoning was that negotiating one's "worth was demeaning and often led to unsatisfied and underperforming employees. Our Lady friends are the same. They are selling services and I for one don't want an unmotivated underperforming escort. So I employ my old boss's strategy. I simply say "I know that you know what you are worth tonight. I'll ask your price and if I like it, we'll go but if I think it's too much, that's cool. I'll move on without negotiation...I tend to agree with you; however, we are in the minority. If only the chicas negotiated that is one thing, but I think many of the chicas start high because they are expecting a negotiation. I have let a lot of nice looking pussy go buy because I will not negotiate. There are a few smart chicas, and other nationalities, who quickly realize that a person will not negotiate, and quickly give you their bottom line price, especially if it is getting close to closing time. Unfortunately, they are in the minority, but fortunately, there are a lot of chicas in Argentina.

Tres3.

Daddy Rulz
10-25-13, 16:48
She was cool with pictures and videos and we spent the next two hours in every position I could think of and photographing and videoing all. Only when I was too spent to move did she consider leaving. I gave her $200 US and she went on her way. Both of us happy. I've arranged a duo with her and a friend for tomorrow night for $300 total.. Now you can tell me I paid too much and I'm fucking the local scene but I'm leaving with some outstanding memories.Man I'm really happy you had a good time, I really am. And again I'm not going to say you paid too much, your time, your money. But I am going to inform you that you could have done the same thing with the same girl for half the money. If you insist on disregarding the info that is available on this forum, and also insist on contributing in pushing the price up, because 200 dollars is now her fee for extranjeros, please stay in Recoleta.

This is precisely why I don't share the info on the places I go anymore. I'm nailing on average 8-10 new chicks a month. I used to enjoy coming here and sharing my experiences to help a brother out but in the end because of "you can tell me I paid too much and I'm fucking the local scene but I'm leaving with some outstanding memories" I stopped. This is my last word on the subject because I'm just tired of guys not only refusing to believe in the phenomenon of extranjero price creep but actually coming here, to the very forum that is intended to help combat the issue, and boasting that they not only ignore the advice but could give a fuck less about the effect it might have on the market.

It reminds me of an old joke about Russian Oligarchs having a drink at a bar. "Serge, I like your new tie where did you get it? Oh this, I bought it at Svetlanas shop it cost me a 1000 dollars. Oh Serge, too bad, Boris is selling the same tie around the corner from Svetlana for 2000 dollars, you could have gone there instead."

See you on the exchange rates and cooking pages.

DR.

Big Boss Man
10-25-13, 21:14
Guys prices are all over the map. None of us should be worried about what a specific Chica thinks she can charge or what certain tourists are willing to pay. The market will sort itself out. Madahos and Black were useful for businessmen who were short on time and long on cash and prices there didn't affect general hobbying in BA.

And don't forget, a lot of guys will pay a premium for a hot chick who fucks once a day versus someone who had someone else's dick in their mouth 30 minutes ago.

In my experience over the years the price point at Black etc has steadily drifted down and a few nights ago an escort friend of mine there said that the girls are really hurting post raids and most will now go for $150 us. I have paid $US 300 for some of the spectacular feature dancers there in the past for TLN and have paid $250 us for some incredible multi hour duos. But Black has lost its soul. It feels like a mausoleum in there now.

I had always avoided Newport but was there Wednesday and was very pleasantly surprised. The evening started thin but by about 12:30 there was pretty good choice. And I chose a smoking hot Brazilian with perfect fake tits and a thin toned body. She quoted US200 and before I answered she revised to $150. I learned there were no minimum drink requirements and no "girl" prices, and a decent Malbec was about 75 p or so. We stayed drinking for a while and a total of 5 glasses of wine cost less than 1 ladies drink at Hippo or Black. We walked back to my hotel and the minute we were in the room she dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock.

She was cool with pictures and videos and we spent the next two hours in every position I could think of and photographing and videoing all. Only when I was too spent to move did she consider leaving. I gave her $200 US and she went on her way. Both of us happy. I've arranged a duo with her and a friend for tomorrow night for $300 total.. Now you can tell me I paid too much and I'm fucking the local scene but I'm leaving with some outstanding memories. Can't wait till I'm back in November and I,ll probably try Esmerelda but I'm just the kind of guy who prefers to hang out for drinks or dinner with a Chica thinking about later before time in the sack, and I'd gladly (usually) pay $us 200 for that total experience, than $70 for a quick fuck on a massage table...Thank you. Good information. Girls were leaving from Madahos, Hippo and Black in November 2012 for between 1000 P and 1500 P with the exchange rate at 6.20 to 1. None of these being dancers. It looks as if my upcoming trip will be cheaper than last year's. I personally am encouraged because going to a club or two is fun.

LastTango
10-25-13, 23:28
This is what I was looking for thanks.

What would the ballpark be for privados? I've gone twice. First time was 350 total upfront. Second was 200 for house 200 for girl. I didn't negotaite at all because it felt like you couldn't in that context. Can you?

When you post factual information on current prices you are doing a public service. You only become "price police" when you start being critical / negative to someone else for what they paid (or telling them what to do). It's all in the tone.

My guesses to the original question on ballpark prices. If I'm off somebody please correct me.
Stripclub Chicas: 800-1000 pesos
Escorts: 400-500 pesos
Massage: 300-400 pesos with extras

BTW Gandolf. As a tourist I (for one) do not look at pricing that way at all. I'm on vacation. I want to get out of the country to someplace different and relax. So I'd be paying the airfare and lodging no matter what. The less expensive mongering is just an added bonus.

HotRod11
10-26-13, 03:38
Jackson, Recently yon made a post that hit home. <when you have been begging for sex all your life Its difficult to get into a mind set of buying sex...I think that covers many of us. This may go deeper than most of us on this site would like to go but it struck a nerve with me.

Mika75
10-26-13, 10:08
Hi guys,

A few years ago prices where around 200 pesos for a nice girl in a "Privado". With all these inflation problems and currency issues what is the situation now?

Gracias amigos.

M.

DavieW
10-26-13, 11:30
They are selling services and I for one don't want an unmotivated underperforming escort. So I employ my old boss's strategy. I simply say "I know that you know what you are worth tonight. I'll ask your price and if I like it, we'll go but if I think it's too much, that's cool. I'll move on without negotiation...That's a great philosophy. Or it would be in a culture that understands logic or economics.

If you think it's going to mean anything to the chicas here, I can only guess that you've spent VERY little time in Argentina! Your assumption is that with the logic presented they're going to give you their best price, whereas in actual fact they're just looking at you with glazed eyes and thinking "oh look, a gringo....what did I get from the last one....add 10% for wiggle room....what the fcuk is he droning on about?.

LastTango
10-26-13, 18:25
That's a great philosophy. Or it would be in a culture that understands logic or economics.

If you think it's going to mean anything to the chicas here, I can only guess that you've spent VERY little time in Argentina! Your assumption is that with the logic presented they're going to give you their best price, whereas in actual fact they're just looking at you with glazed eyes and thinking "oh look, a gringo....what did I get from the last one....add 10% for wiggle room....what the fcuk is he droning on about?.I think we are getting a little off topic.

Could we just all say what you consider the standard non-rip off rates are and for what? I think the general Prices thread is better for most of this stuff.

Thanks.

Member #4112
10-26-13, 21:36
Picked up an older tall thin chica from Cordoba with nice bolt-ons at Newport this trip and have taken her back for TLN several times and even to dinner one evening for $1000 Pesos per trip and the service was great.

Was dog tired but met a fellow monger at Newport last night about 1 AM to catch up and my girl was there wanting to go back to the apt. So I pulled and had a great time before I passed out from exhaustion. Only problem was when she was leaving at 9:30 this morning she asked for $1,500, I asked her why the change and she said well since she was spending so much time with me she though that was now a fair price. I gave her the usual $1000 which at 9.5 to 1 is $105 and sent her home.

Now this is typical Argie thinking, hey I got me guy who treats me well, pays me well and takes me out so I got the lock on his dick and I can go up 50% on my price. Guess what, there's a bunch more reasonable chicas out there that are as good or better for that same $1000 pesos.

I assume this is the same Argie mentality that when business is slow and you have fewer customer raise your prices.

Go figure.

AllIWantIsLove
10-27-13, 01:48
I've certainly experienced similar behavior. I hope you told her that she ruined the relationship by asking for 50% more money and that you will not be seeing her again.

But I should also point out that not every chica is like that. There are a few, but very few, exceptions. I used to see a girl, who has since retired, who never raised her rate, for me at least, over a period of about 4 years. And I used to see another one who would actually cut her price if she knew that my financial situation was not so good. But chicas like that in BsAs seem to be few and far between.

Bob.

Picked up an older tall thin chica from Cordoba with nice bolt-ons at Newport this trip and have taken her back for TLN several times and even to dinner one evening for $1000 Pesos per trip and the service was great.

Was dog tired but met a fellow monger at Newport last night about 1 AM to catch up and my girl was there wanting to go back to the apt. So I pulled and had a great time before I passed out from exhaustion. Only problem was when she was leaving at 9:30 this morning she asked for $1,500, I asked her why the change and she said well since she was spending so much time with me she though that was now a fair price. I gave her the usual $1000 which at 9.5 to 1 is $105 and sent her home.

Now this is typical Argie thinking, hey I got me guy who treats me well, pays me well and takes me out so I got the lock on his dick and I can go up 50% on my price. Guess what, there's a bunch more reasonable chicas out there that are as good or better for that same $1000 pesos.

I assume this is the same Argie mentality that when business is slow and you have fewer customer raise your prices.

Go figure.

TejanoLibre
10-27-13, 02:11
I've certainly experienced similar behavior. I hope you told her that she ruined the relationship by asking for 50% more money and that you will not be seeing her again.

But I should also point out that not every chica is like that. There are a few, but very few, exceptions. I used to see a girl, who has since retired, who never raised her rate, for me at least, over a period of about 4 years. And I used to see another one who would actually cut her price if she knew that my financial situation was not so good. But chicas like that in BsAs seem to be few and far between.

Bob.One girl last week actually gave $100.00 DOLLARS back to the client because she could not make it work!

Unbelievable!

Unheard of!

Not a case hardened pro yet that's for sure!

TL.

Member #4112
10-27-13, 12:17
Thanks for comment Bob but no need to tell her anything and put up with the whining, she gets the message when the invitations stop. Took out one of my old friends for a early dinner last night which lasted till 23:30 when she had to make a prearranged appointment but wanted to know if she could come back after, but I passed. I've know her for years and the price is still the same, but I now tip her to make up for the differential.

Too many great women in BsAs to bother with the ones that get greedy.

Esten
10-27-13, 14:38
What would the ballpark be for privados? I've gone twice. First time was 350 total upfront. Second was 200 for house 200 for girl. I didn't negotaite at all because it felt like you couldn't in that context. Can you?I am not much of a privado guy but I think what you paid is definitely ballpark. And I believe you are correct, negotiating is less common in privados. Usually not the house fee. And usually not the chica fee either, unless you know for sure she is trying to upcharge you, which you won't know unless you have very good intel. You can try, but you run the risk of spoiling the mood a bit if you challenge what are standard rates. If think you played it fine. BTW, to your other question, Palermo is not a great area for privados. Though there are a few excellent masajistas in that barrio who also provide FS.

Negotiating in boliches, that's a different story and more common. If a chica quotes you a price and you're not sure if she is willing / expecting to negotiate, there is a very simple strategy. Just pause, give her your best "ehhh that's high" expression, and just calmly tell her that is a high price for you. If you know the going rate is lower, maybe add that your friend was there last week and paid less. Convey interest, but regret at her quote, and give her an opening to give you an opening. You will know by her response and where that leads. It's not black and white. Basically you want to keep the vibes good, and not start bartering like she's a commodity.

Esten
10-27-13, 14:48
Hey I heard you guys decided to play a game after the strip show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri-IKy_5UpI

============================================

Greetings everyone,

Rather than chastize Esten for violating forum rules by posting a link without some description as to what the link is to, I thought I'd just paste the title of the youtube video here for your advanced consideration, as follows:

sexy crazy japanese game show - bathing girl - Xem con gái tắm siêu

In otherwords, it's a completely pointless video, completely unrelated to the purpose of this forum, completely unrelated to the subject of this thread, and thus illustrating the reason why we have the "Link Description" rule in the first place.

Thanks,

Jax

AllIWantIsLove
10-28-13, 02:59
... she gets the message when the invitations stop. ...
Too many great women in BsAs to bother with the ones that get greedy.I'm not sure if they get the message. If she sees you in a bar and knows that you've seen her and haven't talked to her, then she probably get the message. But it's not certain. But if she knows you're a tourist and hasn't seen you around she probably figures you just left BsAs. She won't want to believe that she screwed up.

"Too many great women in BsAs ... " You've got a much better black book than I have. Or you have better luck picking girls than I do. Most of my first dates are not great. And when I'm seeing a girl for the 2nd or 3rd time because I've enjoyed her in the past I often find that she is taking me for granted in one way or another.

Bob.

Member #4112
10-28-13, 10:34
Oh she has seen me in the club a couple of times since and I'm still here for a bit longer she got the message.

I don't know about the depth of my black book, but I do have 4 or 5 good chica's at the moment I rotate but I'm always on the look out for more talent. Your right about the first time out and subsequent visits. If they are above average the first time out and meet other criteria then I take them out for a second to see if it improves if not move one.

Hey brother, we're not looking for a life mate here just to fall passionately in love for about 2 hours then move on.

Voyager3X69
05-08-14, 17:30
Hi all,

We are in May 2014, Argentine economy is..not great.. Can someone give an idea of reasonable current donation levels please?

1 - 2 hours, first encounter, complete service, at a hotel..

And perhaps most importantly: Peso or USD? (my logic would tell me that I should be getting a lot better mileage from paying in USD. Am I wrong?

Cheers all!

Tres3
05-08-14, 19:21
Hi all,

We are in May 2014, Argentine economy is..not great.. Can someone give an idea of reasonable current donation levels please?

And perhaps most importantly: Peso or USD? (my logic would tell me that I should be getting a lot better mileage from paying in USD. Am I wrong?

Cheers all!I will not go into details because this subject has been talked about over and over and over.

NEVER EVER OFFER TO PAY A CHICA WITH DOLLARS! USA logic is not applicable in Argentina.

Tres3.

Daddy Rulz
05-09-14, 00:07
It's not a donation, it's a price for a service. I know why you're using that word but leave all those thoughts behind in the US. This isn't against the law, you can proposition a chick, while she's talking to a cop and you haven't broken the law. You are PAYING some chick to perform a service. There are no mamasons, there is no donation, and most importantly there is no tipping.

Never pay in dollars, don't talk about dollars, don't mention dollars, and if you don't speak Spanish laugh at their first price. If you can't do that, please stay out of Newport and Hooks. Go to Black or Hippo's.

Hi all,

Cheers all!

I will not go into details because this subject has been talked about over and over and over.

NEVER EVER OFFER TO PAY A CHICA WITH DOLLARS! USA logic is not applicable in Argentina.

Tres3.

Voyager3X69
05-09-14, 10:29
Very true. And thanks for the reminder re Argentina! Old habits die hard.

And 'check' re the currency issue...Peso it is...

Can you give a ballpark for what is reasonable in BA these days though. Since this will be my first in BA, I was hoping not to waste resources, or ruin the market, by accepting outrageous prices on day 1...

Cheers and thansk in any case!

It's not a donation, it's a price for a service. I know why you're using that word but leave all those thoughts behind in the US. This isn't against the law, you can proposition a chick, while she's talking to a cop and you haven't broken the law. You are PAYING some chick to perform a service. There are no mamasons, there is no donation, and most importantly there is no tipping.

Never pay in dollars, don't talk about dollars, don't mention dollars, and if you don't speak Spanish laugh at their first price. If you can't do that, please stay out of Newport and Hooks. Go to Black or Hippo's.

Daddy Rulz
05-09-14, 13:18
Very true. And thanks for the reminder re Argentina! Old habits die hard.

And 'check' re the currency issue...Peso it is...

Can you give a ballpark for what is reasonable in BA these days though. Since this will be my first in BA, I was hoping not to waste resources, or ruin the market, by accepting outrageous prices on day 1...

Cheers and thansk in any case!I NEVER pay more than 1000 for a minimum of an hour and a half from club chickas. I try to keep my house visits at 600. Unless they are one of the top tier indy providers (the kinds of chicks you will be wanking to the memory of for the rest of your life chicks) I refuse at more than 500. For those other chicks, Dominique, Paola, some of my other favorites, I go with the market price. Some of those chicks are so fucking awesome the issue isn't money, it's actually scheduling a date, because they are booked weeks in advance.

Big Boss Man
05-23-14, 20:51
This is what a dancer told me who has worked at both Hook and Crocodilo so you can make your own assessment on the reliability of the data.

At Hook, for each dance they perform which is 20 minutes long they receive 50 pesos. If they do a solo dance (striptease) it is 100 pesos.

Of the current chica drink prices of 250 pesos, the chica receives 50 pesos if she does not go out with you, She receives zero pesos if she goes out of the club with you.

At Crocodilo, drinks with the dancers are 500 pesos and the chica receives 100 pesos. She said that usually she also picked up 200 to 300 pesos in tips a night as a dancer. At Crocodilo some of the dancers did not go out with men.

Gandolf50
05-24-14, 08:14
This is what a dancer told me who has worked at both Hook and Crocodilo so you can make your own assessment on the reliability of the data.

At Hook, for each dance they perform which is 20 minutes long they receive 50 pesos. If they do a solo dance (striptease) it is 100 pesos.

Of the current chica drink prices of 250 pesos, the chica receives 50 pesos if she does not go out with you, She receives zero pesos if she goes out of the club with you.

At Crocodilo, drinks with the dancers are 500 pesos and the chica receives 100 pesos. She said that usually she also picked up 200 to 300 pesos in tips a night as a dancer. At Crocodilo some of the dancers did not go out with men.LOL! So the club rips them off and then they rip us off?

Big Boss Man
06-10-14, 23:44
Never pay in dollars, don't talk about dollars, don't mention dollars, and if you don't speak Spanish laugh at their first price. If you can't do that, please stay out of Newport and Hooks. Go to Black or Hippo's.I found this article amusing on paying the girls in dollars in Venezuela. Also an hour in a privado in Venezuela is roughly equivalent to an hour in a privado in Buenos Aires at $60 an hour.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-06-09/venezuela-prostitutes-earn-more-selling-dollars-than-sex.html

Gandolf50
06-11-14, 08:14
Before Chavez and even for a few years after he started his reign of destruction I never had to pay in Venezuela. If they found you interesting they would just say lets go! 20 years ago most middle class people in Venezuela made a good living and to quote our fearless leader were into "sport fucking"! I'm sure it helped that I was foreigner who treated then well and would take them out to dinner afterwards. I always enjoyed working there!

Riina
08-14-14, 13:14
Hi guys,

Sorry for my ignorance, but does this currency devaluation truly translate into greater bang for the buck? Just seems to me chica's would adjust peso pricing to the dollar.

Tres3
08-14-14, 13:47
Hi guys,

Sorry for my ignorance, but does this currency devaluation truly translate into greater bang for the buck? Just seems to me chica's would adjust peso pricing to the dollar.You are applying logic; however, logic does not compute in Argentina (witness the current default). That is one of the reasons the experienced USA mongers say to never, ever pay a chica with anything but pesos.

Tres3.

Joe 23
08-14-14, 13:48
Hi guys,

Sorry for my ignorance, but does this currency devaluation truly translate into greater bang for the buck? Just seems to me chica's would adjust peso pricing to the dollar.This might not exactly answer your question, but we do NOT discuss prices in dollars with the chicas even if they wanted to. We talk in pesos, NEVER in dollars.

If any chica mentions the weak peso against the dollar as a reason to raise her fees expressed in pesos, just tell her to go away.

Big Boss Man
08-16-14, 14:07
Hi guys,

Sorry for my ignorance, but does this currency devaluation truly translate into greater bang for the buck? Just seems to me chica's would adjust peso pricing to the dollar.I am returning to Buenos Aires in November so I am monitoring prices on AP and on the local Boards. Prices seem firm since last November 2013. Of course it is winter. Hook still seems to be 1000 P to the girl for one hour plus taxi and 500 to the house for one drink each. Massage places I know range from 250 P (veggie massage) to 700 P (Estefi http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/estefy1/index.html) for full service. It is a good deal if you have dollars and can convert them since last November was 9. 6 P to $1 and two days ago Jackson reported 13.05 P to $1.

However last November 2013 Hook raised their drink prices while I was in town. I think there will be some price pressure when the tourists return.

Member #3320
08-16-14, 14:38
I am returning to Buenos Aires in November so I am monitoring prices on AP and on the local Boards. Prices seem firm since last November 2013. Of course it is winter. Hook still seems to be 1000 P to the girl for one hour plus taxi and 500 to the house for one drink each. Massage places I know range from 250 P (veggie massage) to 700 P (Estefi http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/estefy1/index.html) for full service. It is a good deal if you have dollars and can convert them since last November was 9. 6 P to $1 and two days ago Jackson reported 13.05 P to $1.

However last November 2013 Hook raised their drink prices while I was in town. I think there will be some price pressure when the tourists return.For the first time in last couple of months, I am beginning to feel that the prices are not increasing proportionally to the peso devaluation. Be it the chica prices, taxi prices or groceries.

Live here full time and comparing my recent obsevation here to my life here in past few years, when I observed in the past - everytime the peso devalued, the prices of everything increased immediately.

Sly One
08-16-14, 19:21
I haven't been to be. A for a while single.

Just booked myself and a mate for a week Mid October.

Cutting to the chase.

1. What is it going to cost in USD to get say a 8/10 (23-33 yrs) chica for TLN with Full and I mean full service.

2. Where do the locals suggest the best place to go to find said chica. ?

Thanks.

Sly.

Rocky2
08-16-14, 20:33

Cutting to the chase.

1. What is it going to cost in USD to get say a 8/10 (23-33 yrs) chica for TLN with Full and I mean full service.

Thanks.

Sly.We never discuss services in USD. GET IT.

Rocky2
08-16-14, 20:46

Cutting to the chase.

Thanks.

Sly.To answer your question. Between 0 and 3000 pesos. Depending on many factors. Ie. Your age, your Spanish, how good you look in the shower, the chicas perception of how much time you spend in BA, the chicas need for pesos on that particular day, and the onda. The 0 is not totally accurate as I have witnessed the chica offer to pay the monger.

Sly One
08-17-14, 19:54
To answer your question. Between 0 and 3000 pesos. Depending on many factors. Ie. Your age, your Spanish, how good you look in the shower, the chicas perception of how much time you spend in BA, the chicas need for pesos on that particular day, and the onda. The 0 is not totally accurate as I have witnessed the chica offer to pay the monger.Age. Old Bastard. Around 55.

How good I look in the shower. Well not so good.

Spanish is acceptable.

Spend time in be. A yes I own an apartment here.

About $2 k pesos seems affordable for TLN.

Thanks for the info.

Sly.

Now where is the best place to find said chica without a big drink and / or entrance fee?

TejanoLibre
08-17-14, 20:08
Age. Old Bastard. Around 55.

How good I look in the shower. Well not so good.

Spanish is acceptable.

Spend time in be. A yes I own an apartment here.

About $2 k pesos seems affordable for TLN.

Thanks for the info.

Sly.

Now where is the best place to find said chica without a big drink and / or entrance fee?Just call one Sly!

TLN will probably be a few dollars more from a good looking girl and a few dollars less from an average looking girl.

If you like a Bisexual Anal Cowgirl with a lovely pucker nut that is not an old sperm bank then I think I can think of a few.

Like always!

When you coming down Boy?

TL.

If it's a dead night like a Monday or a Sunday then you are more likely to find what you are looking for.

Otherwise any decent multi-input, user-friendly Chica can fuck 5 to 6 Johns at 8 to 12 per john during that TLN Party that you want to invite her to.

Even at 8 times 6 she will be way ahead of your offer.

We are talking about decent girls right?

$150 bucks for an entire night of debauchery? With other girls and toys? Video and whipped cream? Nope.

Gandolf50
08-17-14, 20:49
$150 bucks for an entire night of debauchery? With other girls and toys? Video and whipped cream? Nope.A fool and his money are soon parted.

TejanoLibre
08-17-14, 23:12
A fool and his money are soon parted.Of course you can find a lot of girls to perform ALL of the circus tricks that you'd like but even the most jaded or the most needy will get a little tired and or bored with the things that someone may ask them to do for a lousy $150 bucks!

TLN to me means dinner at 10 pm, drugs and alcohol at 1 am, dance from 1 to 4 and then Poke from about 4:30 till 8:30 .

Take a nap, wake-up and poke from about noon till 4 pm.

Goodbye and Thank You!

The AWB (average white boy) wants TLN in la Cama but ends up with about a 10 minute poke and then he's a sleeping bag till 9 am.

The average Dude comes in 8. 5 minutes!

I can't even get my boots off in 8. 5 minutes!

I wish I could sometimes.

So my usual TLN is really a date, maybe what I would do with a GF after 5 years.

I prefer to go to bed early like my mother always told me!

Don't smoke, just Poke!

9 to 9 !

That's what we do with our girlfriends and a little help from our medicine cabinet.

So yeah, you can find a semi willing Chica for a few dollars less but not in the normal places.

It's just their math skills or lack of them sometimes.

Prefer 2 in the Bush than 1 in the hand!

Although I know a lot of them that prefer 2 in the Bush and 2 in the Hands and 1 in the!

Have Fun,

TL.

Sly One
08-18-14, 14:29
Without adding fuel to the fire.

No one yet has suggested the best place to find a girl to spend my $2000 pesos on.

Surely some of the be. A. Locals have some favorite places. ?

I used to go to Newport Recoleta alot. But last time I was in be. A. It was more miss than hit.

And alot of the Old Buzzards hanging around. The same girls were there 10 years ago.

So I am searching for a new watering hole.

Sly.

Daddy Rulz
08-18-14, 15:24
No one yet has suggested the best place to find a girl to spend my $2000 pesos on.Like Rocky said, there really isn't a best place for this. I know internet girls that will do it and you can find club girls that will do it but it's not the majority. Lots of guys have posted how BsAs has become more of a "hit it and quit it" kind of town.

It's there, I would make the rounds and ask. Mostly though you're going to have to audition then first. If you're hitting clubs and say "I want to take you out all night until tomorrow" you're going to get a lot of no's and crazy prices.

You could talk to GY (Redhot) maybe one of her girlies would be down.

Gandolf50
08-18-14, 15:48
Like Rocky said, there really isn't a best place for this. I know internet girls that will do it and you can find club girls that will do it but it's not the majority. Lots of guys have posted how BsAs has become more of a "hit it and quit it" kind of town.

It's there, I would make the rounds and ask. Mostly though you're going to have to audition then first. If you're hitting clubs and say "I want to take you out all night until tomorrow" you're going to get a lot of no's and crazy prices.

You could talk to GY (Redhot) maybe one of her girlies would be down.I think what DR is saying is your best bet. Besides, I think taking a girl you don't know for a TLN is a huge mistake. Too often you can't wait for the night to be over when it should be the other way around. Redhot has some good ladys that have good reviews. Better to use her if your insisting on A TLN with a total stranger.

TejanoLibre
08-18-14, 18:06
Without adding fuel to the fire.

No one yet has suggested the best place to find a girl to spend my $2000 pesos on.

Surely some of the be. A. Locals have some favorite places. ?

I used to go to Newport Recoleta alot. But last time I was in be. A. It was more miss than hit.

And alot of the Old Buzzards hanging around. The same girls were there 10 years ago.

So I am searching for a new watering hole.

Sly.Don't go anywhere Sly!

Just call one of the highly recommended providers.

You won't be able to trade a Pizza or some Candy for a Good Time but this is not the jungle!

Best Bet:

Mia and Sabrina!

Lovely bunch of coconuts!

Are.

Member #3320
08-18-14, 18:19
Too often you can't wait for the night to be over when it should be the other way around. .Very well said!

Aurora
08-18-14, 23:43
Don't go anywhere Sly!

Just call one of the highly recommended providers.

You won't be able to trade a Pizza or some Candy for a Good Time but this is not the jungle!

Best Bet:

Mia and Sabrina!

Lovely bunch of coconuts!

Are.Hey TL,

You NEVER KNOW! Maybe he can find some girl that WILL give him a blowjob for some chocolate! LOL Don t you think?

I just can t get over it!

Bye bye for now!

Maria.

Sly One
08-19-14, 02:59
I was thinking more along the line. Of,

Going to dinner having a few drinks afterwards then retiring to the apartment.

An hour or so of fuckee fuckkee / suckee suckee.

Then sleep wake around say 7. 00 am.

And another round of fuckee fuckee / suckee suckee.

Then the good-Bye Kiss. With the promise and I always keep my promises a good night will get a repeat performance.

But agreed If there is no chemistry. There is no chemistry and no need to pursue it further. She will be in for an early night without a repeat and maybe a discount to boot.

That is how it works in this part of the world. And those who know me know I'm TALKING ABOUT Peru.

Sly.

Aurora
08-19-14, 09:56
I was thinking more along the line. Of,

Going to dinner having a few drinks afterwards then retiring to the apartment.

An hour or so of fuckee fuckkee / suckee suckee.

Then sleep wake around say 7. 00 am.

And another round of fuckee fuckee / suckee suckee.

Then the good-Bye Kiss. With the promise and I always keep my promises a good night will get a repeat performance.

But agreed If there is no chemistry. There is no chemistry and no need to pursue it further. She will be in for an early night without a repeat and maybe a discount to boot.

That is how it works in this part of the world. And those who know me know I'm TALKING ABOUT Peru.

Sly.Very nice Sly, that is exactly what I do.

Ask all of my clients!

Huge hug.

Maria.

Big Boss Man
08-19-14, 15:47
I am returning to Buenos Aires in November so I am monitoring prices on AP and on the local Boards. Prices seem firm since last November 2013. Of course it is winter. Hook still seems to be 1000 P to the girl for one hour plus taxi and 500 to the house for one drink each. Massage places I know range from 250 P (veggie massage) to 700 P (Estefi http://www.areamasajes.com.ar/estefy1/index.html) for full service. It is a good deal if you have dollars and can convert them since last November was 9. 6 P to $1 and two days ago Jackson reported 13.05 P to $1.

However last November 2013 Hook raised their drink prices while I was in town. I think there will be some price pressure when the tourists return.On the local board, one of Estefi's coworkers received 800 P. It might have involved cola as upsell service. BJ was covered.

TejanoLibre
08-19-14, 20:09
Hey TL,

You NEVER KNOW! Maybe he can find some girl that WILL give him a blowjob for some chocolate! LOL Don t you think?

I just can t get over it!

Bye bye for now!

Maria.I've heard stories of trading a Pizza for a girl and the parents returned the empty Pizza box the next day and asked if they could make the same trade again!

Pizza The Hutt!

After most wars and natural or unnatural disasters you can usually barter with a candy bar or 2 .

Think Nazi Germany or war torn Italy and the American GIs were trading candy bars for sex with the women that were interred at the prison camps.

So when the shit really hits the fan here in a few months the prices should drop a lot and the Chicas will be coming out of the woodwork.

TL.

Until then I guess we just have to do what we can.

Aurora
08-19-14, 20:32
I've heard stories of trading a Pizza for a girl and the parents returned the empty Pizza box the next day and asked if they could make the same trade again!

Pizza The Hutt!

After most wars and natural or unnatural disasters you can usually barter with a candy bar or 2 .

Think Nazi Germany or war torn Italy and the American GIs were trading candy bars for sex with the women that were interred at the prison camps.

So when the shit really hits the fan here in a few months the prices should drop a lot and the Chicas will be coming out of the woodwork.

TL.

Until then I guess we just have to do what we can.Thats a good one TL. I will post FREE blowjob for a large pizza! LOL.

Damn, your making me hungry!

See you later!

Maria.

Cowboy2
08-19-14, 20:37
Thats a good one TL. I will post FREE blowjob for a large pizza! LOL.

Damn, your making me hungry!

See you later!

Maria.What do I get for the all you can eat buffet!

Aurora
08-20-14, 15:20
What do I get for the all you can eat buffet!Hi baby,

You get whatever you want, that s just because your you. .

I miss you! Hurry back!

Maria.

Big Boss Man
09-01-14, 13:34
A report on the local board stated the new prices are 430 P for 30 minutes and 500 P for the hour. The former prices were 390 P and 450 P. I am still ahead from May if I can exchange at 13.70 to 1. (500-450)/450 = 11.1% compared to (13.7-11.6)/11.6 = 15.3%.

Lavalle 1550 is still 600 P. The 800 P report must have been for special services. (COLA).

I have not seen any recent Hook reports.

Big Boss Man
09-09-14, 23:09
Reported on a local board. A guy declaring himself to be a Hippo regular paid 1500 P plus 1 drink at Hook for a 3:00 AM takeout. In May 2014, I was paying 1500 P plus 2 drinks for 2 hours at a premium time (1 to 2 AM) for takeout. I paid 1000 P plus 1 drink for one hour sessions.

Is 3 AM the break point when the girls do not return to Hook?

TejanoLibre
09-10-14, 02:31
Reported on a local board. A guy declaring himself to be a Hippo regular paid 1500 P plus 1 drink at Hook for a 3:00 AM takeout. In May 2014, I was paying 1500 P plus 2 drinks for 2 hours at a premium time (1 to 2 AM) for takeout. I paid 1000 P plus 1 drink for one hour sessions.

Is 3 AM the break point when the girls do not return to Hook?I think that 3 am is the break point.

Grab a girl at 12 and it will cost you 3 drinks for her to wake you up in the morning.

Grab a girl at 2 and it will cost you 2 drinks.

Grab a girl at 3 , if you can wait and if the girl is still there; then she will not have to return.

It takes a bit of patience and you have to hope that nobody else likes her.

TL.

Daddy Rulz
09-10-14, 04:50

Is 3 AM the break point when the girls do not return to Hook?Yes it is, but I'm betting because of your history they will try and keep your from doing it.

Joe 23
09-12-14, 02:49
Went to Hook just after midnight on Friday night about two weeks ago. Prices hadn't changed. No entrance fee, 150 pesos for a beer and 250 for a chica drink.

Stayed for half an hour and pulled a chick out, paying 400 pesos (1 beer, 1 chica drink). I'm not a fan of the hotels nearby so we came to my apartment. (10 minutes taxi ride.).

I didn't have to buy 2 chica drinks although we left before 1 am, and the girl stayed at my place for 2 hours without any rush.

Far better than going to Hippo or Black and being ripped off by both the club and the girl.

Big Boss Man
09-12-14, 22:52
Went to Hook just after midnight on Friday night about two weeks ago. Prices hadn't changed. No entrance fee, 150 pesos for a beer and 250 for a chica drink.

Stayed for half an hour and pulled a chick out, paying 400 pesos (1 beer, 1 chica drink). I'm not a fan of the hotels nearby so we came to my apartment. (10 minutes taxi ride.).

I didn't have to buy 2 chica drinks although we left before 1 am, and the girl stayed at my place for 2 hours without any rush.

Far better than going to Hippo or Black and being ripped off by both the club and the girl.And Sade sings "Smooth Operator" in the background. A tip of my hat to Joe. So is the 250 P late fee mythical or only enforced on tourists like myself?

Big Boss Man
09-12-14, 22:58
Yes it is, but I'm betting because of your history they will try and keep your from doing it.The chica I liked was very rules oriented. Something she could say in English was "I work in Hook. " I do like chicas with boundaries. Crazy scares me.

TejanoLibre
09-12-14, 23:34
The chica I liked was very rules oriented. Something she could say in English was "I work in Hook. " I do like chicas with boundaries. Crazy scares me.Can't agree Man!

There are the girls that say no fingers, no kissing, covered everything, only 2 positions, hurry up!

Those need to change careers!

Fast!

And who cares where they work?

Just my opinion.

TL.

ElAlamoPalermo
12-23-14, 06:11
1200 an hour is not the low end of anything in a country where the median monthly income is 9800 pesos a month. I'm sure she's a nice girl but we are talking about pussy, not legal advice. The purpose of this forum is to help guys get the maximum bang for the buck, calling 1200 pesos an hour the low end of any contractual sex is misinforming them. She can charge whatever she wants, it's her body her business but please stop saying it's low.$100 USD has always (at least in the 10 years I've been around) been the magic buying / selling price for the creme de le creme of for rent pussy in Buenos Aires. Yes, there have always been been acceptable pussy available for less but the fine-tuned stuff has always been around the $100 USD mark. What TL was referring to as 1200 pesos being at the low end for "models" is quite accurate; a while back I posted a link to some articles in Clarin that discussed the rates being paid for famous Argentine models, divas, tv personalities etc which were many thousands of pesos; obviously those trophy-types are only available by personal introduction. Yes the median income is probably 9800 pesos per month but there are many people making 10-50 x that amount and quite often they are the ones chasing and shelling out for the high end pussy.

Gandolf50
12-23-14, 07:05
1200 an hour is not the low end of anything in a country where the median monthly income is 9800 pesos a month. I'm sure she's a nice girl but we are talking about pussy, not legal advice. The purpose of this forum is to help guys get the maximum bang for the buck, calling 1200 pesos an hour the low end of any contractual sex is misinforming them. She can charge whatever she wants, it's her body her business but please stop saying it's low.Median salary is $98000 p monthly? Says who? Indec? Cristina? Maybe in the city. I'm 45 KM outside the city limits. I pay my people $300 p a day and up. Thats around $6,500 p monthly. I'm paying more then most in the area and I have a line of people looking for work because:

1) There is very little work.

2) What work there is pays less or the employer wants the employee to work to work 60 hours a week for $1,200 to $1,500 p a week.

3) Then most of theses people are not worth $100 p a day because they don't want to work, but they have to because Cristinas hand outs don't cover baby food and daipers.

The only way the average salary is $9,800 p a month is if you average in Cristinas and Maximos salary's which will bring up the country average by a large margin. That and $1,200 a hour for a chica. Are you guys nuts? As the saying says "A fool and his money are soon parted"!

Daddy Rulz
12-23-14, 14:51
$100 USD has always (at least in the 10 years I've been around) been the magic buying / selling price for the creme de le creme of for rent pussy in Buenos Aires. Yes, there have always been been acceptable pussy available for less but the fine-tuned stuff has always been around the $100 USD mark. What TL was referring to as 1200 pesos being at the low end for "models" is quite accurate; a while back I posted a link to some articles in Clarin that discussed the rates being paid for famous Argentine models, divas, tv personalities etc which were many thousands of pesos; obviously those trophy-types are only available by personal introduction. Yes the median income is probably 9800 pesos per month but there are many people making 10-50 x that amount and quite often they are the ones chasing and shelling out for the high end pussy.If I could have made a date with Lucianna Salazar back before the 10,000th surgery then yes, open the bank. This chick is cute but she's not on the cover of any magazine.

I got to disagree with the 100 dollar an hour figure for 10 years. When I left in 06 the dollar was a 3-1 and the asking price at Black and Madaho was 300 pesos, with many going for 200. The going rate at both Catto and Hook was 150 and I never had a problem getting fine tuned chicks out of there for that number who spent hours at my place. At that time there were still hotties at Exedra and the going rate for young, in shape pussy was 150 there as well. Solome was 150, Madona 150, with the exception of La Lopez, Madaho, Solid Gold, and Black they were all 150 and I used to rail against guys coming to the triangle clubs and paying Recoletta prices there. There even used to be guys post about telling chicks "You should go work at Madhos because you could make more money. " I've heard other guys talk about this 100 dollar number and it's simply not the case. As we have discussed before, even though the currency here is pesos Argentina is a dollar denominated economy and prices have more or less remained constant in dollars over the last 6 years for most stuff with the exception of pussy for extranjeros in night clubs that have a fair amount of extranjeros.

A lot of the top line internet chicks are pushing the 100 dollar mark but that is for chicks with a long and stable track record of superior service who will fuck the skin right off your dick. Something this girl does not have. If this girl was offering a relaxed two hour date for that number I would have already called her and set something up. Traveling to somebodies apartment involves more risk for them as well as more time so a premium is called for and I have never argued against that. In my opinion a relaxed 1. 5 hour incall at 1000 pesos is a fair price. There are many, many, many cute, in shape, highly skilled providers who are willing to do that.

My real objection isn't with the girl, she can charge a 1000 dollars an hour if she wishes, her body her choice. My objection was in characterizing the 1200 per hour for an unproven commodity as low because it's not low, it's high. I know you have been here a long time bubba and you know the respect I have for you but I do more of this than you do. Without going into personal shit, if I had your life I would be doing less of this as well but you're numbers are high.

If it wouldn't be for the time suck I would probably start the "Daddy Rulz School for Value Mongering in BsAs" and give these guys who are coming down here to bang chicks an actual advocate.

ElAlamoPalermo
12-23-14, 16:30
If I could have made a date with Lucianna Salazar back before the 10,000th surgery then yes, open the bank. This chick is cute but she's not on the cover of any magazine.

I got to disagree with the 100 dollar an hour figure for 10 years. When I left in 06 the dollar was a 3-1 and the asking price at Black and Madaho was 300 pesos, with many going for 200. The going rate at both Catto and Hook was 150 and I never had a problem getting fine tuned chicks out of there for that number who spent hours at my place. At that time there were still hotties at Exedra and the going rate for young, in shape pussy was 150 there as well. Solome was 150, Madona 150, with the exception of La Lopez, Madaho, Solid Gold, and Black they were all 150 and I used to rail against guys coming to the triangle clubs and paying Recoletta prices there. There even used to be guys post about telling chicks "You should go work at Madhos because you could make more money. " I've heard other guys talk about this 100 dollar number and it's simply not the case. As we have discussed before, even though the currency here is pesos Argentina is a dollar denominated economy and prices have more or less remained constant in dollars over the last 6 years for most stuff with the exception of pussy for extranjeros in night clubs that have a fair amount of extranjeros.

A lot of the top line internet chicks are pushing the 100 dollar mark but that is for chicks with a long and stable track record of superior service who will fuck the skin right off your dick. Something this girl does not have. If this girl was offering a relaxed two hour date for that number I would have already called her and set something up. Traveling to somebodies apartment involves more risk for them as well as more time so a premium is called for and I have never argued against that. In my opinion a relaxed 1. 5 hour incall at 1000 pesos is a fair price. There are many, many, many cute, in shape, highly skilled providers who are willing to do that.

My real objection isn't with the girl, she can charge a 1000 dollars an hour if she wishes, her body her choice. My objection was in characterizing the 1200 per hour for an unproven commodity as low because it's not low, it's high. I know you have been here a long time bubba and you know the respect I have for you but I do more of this than you do. Without going into personal shit, if I had your life I would be doing less of this as well but you're numbers are high.

If it wouldn't be for the time suck I would probably start the "Daddy Rulz School for Value Mongering in BsAs" and give these guys who are coming down here to bang chicks an actual advocate.My comments actually had nothing at all to do with this particular girl as I did not even look at her photos. Just commentary on general pricing trends.

Peter Sideburn
12-23-14, 18:51
Median salary is $98000 p monthly?? Says who? Indec? Cristina? Maybe in the city. I'm 45 KM outside the city limits. I pay my people $300 p a day and up. Thats around $6. 500 p monthly. I'm paying more then most in the area and I have a line of people looking for work because 1) there is very little work 2) What work there is pays less or the employer wants the employee to work to work 60 hours a week for $1. 200 to $1. 500 p a week. 3) Then most of theses people are not worth $100 p a day because they don't want to work, but they have to because Cristinas hand outs don't cover baby food and daipers. The only way the average salary is $9. 800 p a month is if you average in Cristinas and Maximos salary's which will bring up the country average by a large margin. That and $1200 a hour for a chica. Are you guys nuts? As the saying says "A fool and his money are soon parted"!Please note one talks about average salary and the other talks about median salary. They are often very different. Average is sum all salaries divided by number of workers. Median is in the middle. Half the workers make more and half the workers make less.

Pete.

Dickhead
12-23-14, 20:53
Please note one talks about average salary and the other talks about median salary. They are often very different. Average is sum all salaries divided by number of workers. Median is in the middle. Half the workers make more and half the workers make less.Pete.While your definition of the median is correct, the median is also an average. The three measures of central tendency are mean, median, and mode; all are correctly called "averages. " What you refer to as "average" is the arithmetic mean. There can also be geometric means, logarithmic means, and so forth, depending on the function being analyzed. Although skew does not determine the difference between the mean and the median, generally the greater the skewness in the distribution, the greater the difference between the mean and the median. I am quite sure without doing any research that income in Argentina is quite skewed and that the mean is much higher than the median. Normally, in a data set where negative values aren't possible and there is no upper bound, the distribution will look more logarithmic than normal.

Hope that helps!

Gandolf50
12-23-14, 21:19
Please note one talks about average salary and the other talks about median salary. They are often very different. Average is sum all salaries divided by number of workers. Median is in the middle. Half the workers make more and half the workers make less.

Pete.What you say is true. But saying the average or median or what ever salary is $9800 pesos is skewed. I also doubt they figured in the unemployed or the masses of people who get by on Gov't handouts.

Big Boss Man
12-24-14, 00:10

I think the price went up in the 2006 to 2008 time period. 1) the dollar fell against the real so many of us stopped going to Brazil. A night in Bomboa (a friggin great nightclub in Sao Paulo) was all of sudden $300 to $400 a night up from $100 to $200. Bahamas, where all the Brazil penthouse girls were hooking, got closed down. 2) It was the era of the "house as an ATM" in the United States and I think the net worth of many people on the Board increased greatly. $100 did not seem like a big deal anymore.

I think the clubs in BA have international pricing whereas the privados have local pricing. For example, I would think Romina and her sister tell the other chicas in Cattos what they make in Spain. The dancers in Hippo know what they can make in Santiago at the Black and White Club.

Daddy Rulz
12-24-14, 03:54
I think the price went up in the 2006 to 2008 time period. 1) the dollar fell against the real so many of us stopped going to Brazil. A night in Bomboa (a friggin great nightclub in Sao Paulo) was all of sudden $300 to $400 a night up from $100 to $200. Bahamas, where all the Brazil penthouse girls were hooking, got closed down. 2) It was the era of the "house as an ATM" in the United States and I think the net worth of many people on the Board increased greatly. $100 did not seem like a big deal anymore.

I think the clubs in BA have international pricing whereas the privados have local pricing. For example, I would think Romina and her sister tell the other chicas in Cattos what they make in Spain. The dancers in Hippo know what they can make in Santiago at the Black and White Club.In order for the girls to make what Romina and her sister make in Spain, or the Hippo girls to make what they could earn in Santiago they need to go to Spain or Santiago.

BBM you are my friend but I don't know why this is so hard for you to accept, both the privados and clubs are actually physically located IN Argentina. Smokes cost more in Spain, people earn more in Spain, property sells for more in Spain, food sells for more in Spain because all of those things are in Spain. In the USA chicks in Orlando don't charge what chicks in Boston charge because the cost of living is lower in Orlando yet a lot of you guys accept that chick in Buenos Aires should be charging more than chicks in Cincinnati (don't laugh it's a pussy hot spot in the States) when the cost of living is way, way higher in Cincinnati.

Some guys are paying the $100 because they say to themselves, $100 dollars isn't a big deal, others guys are paying the $100 dollars because they want to feel like a big deal. The privados you guys go to, or used to go to (Corrientes, Esmeralda VIP, 25 de Mayo) charge tourists more simply because you guys go there. It's why I don't tell anybody about where I go anymore. I was talking to a guy today about a chick and he said "she can't be that low anymore" I said "yes, she has a review on the local board from a week ago at that price" he responded with "but she's too cute, she can't be that low anymore" I will not be surprised in a week or so if her price bumps 200 pesos because "she can't be that low anymore. ".

I had seriously killer Paraguayan sex today with a 22 year old hardbody that just couldn't keep my dick out of her mouth for 600 pesos. I would post about it but one of you "I just want to help her out" guys would go, say I sent you, and then tip her 200 pesos when you left and then I would be paying more. It's happened so many times that I refuse to post about chicks I still see. These are the same guys that wouldn't pay $150 for a $120 dollar pair of boots yet insist on paying 800 pesos for a chick that is only charging 600 pesos for pussy.

I'm sorry to be beating this horse so much but with the exception of maybe one or two guys nobody on this forum is seeing anywhere near the number of chicks I am. I wouldn't begin to lecture brother Dickhead on number theory, or el Jeffe on how to run a forum, I'm not sure why you guys keep insisting I'm wrong about this when my observations are empirical not theoretical. I get it, outcall pussy costs more and I don't argue with that, it just doesn't cost more than twice as much.

Apologies to the chick that started this thread I honestly didn't mean to hijack it and won't be posting about this anymore. I'll just keep banging the incredible values that can be found between 6-800 pesos and let you guys that insist on paying for two dates while only getting one do so.

Big Boss Man
12-25-14, 16:20
How many of you guys send Christmas gifts to your favorite chica? Do Christmas gifts screw up the pricing for others?

I sent my favorite the Xoom maximum without additional paperwork of 5000 P. Yes I know that she is screwing other guys and I do not expect her to stop. There is no pledge of fidelity here. I would like to see her out of the business for her own sake rather than mine but that would take $20 K or $30 K and as Daddy Rulz told me she would probably still have to fuck her new boss.

TejanoLibre
12-25-14, 20:33
How many of you guys send Christmas gifts to your favorite chica? Do Christmas gifts screw up the pricing for others?

I sent my favorite the Xoom maximum without additional paperwork of 5000 P. Yes I know that she is screwing other guys and I do not expect her to stop. There is no pledge of fidelity here. I would like to see her out of the business for her own sake rather than mine but that would take $20 K or $30 K and as Daddy Rulz told me she would probably still have to fuck her new boss.I think the absolute Best Idea would be to help her start a new business in BA and or in Another country so she can Learn a new trade and Grow with the business.

It would NOT take a lot of money or knowledge for her to open up a little store somewhere.

Find out if she has any hobbies that she can turn into a business.

Clothing, beauty salon, et cetera. Kiosco.

No Boss! You 2 can be partners and you can even consider it a Small, no interest Loan. She would feel a Lot better about the arrangement, respect or love you more and it would not feel like a pure flush down the toilet or Gift.

I've done it.

It works!

You would be Amazed as to how little cash and effort it takes to open a small biz in the parts of town that we NEVER visit.

And in another country in particular it's a lot easier to start a biz and make money!

A lot.

She can be the Boss and have employees!

Merry Christmas!

TL.

Big Boss Man
12-26-14, 17:11
She already has a small business that she is using to enhance her income from her current activities.

I talked to my brokers and it is difficult to move cash into Argentina. Of course, I think they are mostly salesmen and not problem solvers.

I have thought about asking how much it would cost to have the Burger Bar guy set up a franchise for me and having her manage it. Best idea I have had although I do not think it is a good one.

Big Boss Man
12-26-14, 17:41
In order for the girls to make what Romina and her sister make in Spain, or the Hippo girls to make what they could earn in Santiago they need to go to Spain or Santiago.

BBM you are my friend but I don't know why this is so hard for you to accept, both the privados and clubs are actually physically located IN Argentina. Smokes cost more in Spain, people earn more in Spain, property sells for more in Spain, food sells for more in Spain because all of those things are in Spain. In the USA chicks in Orlando don't charge what chicks in Boston charge because the cost of living is lower in Orlando yet a lot of you guys accept that chick in Buenos Aires should be charging more than chicks in Cincinnati (don't laugh it's a pussy hot spot in the States) when the cost of living is way, way higher in Cincinnati.
Well I do not understand why you think prices are only set by by supply. The demand is being created by international clientele who buy pussy all over the world. How much are the Huawei engineers paying at Hook? I doubt they read this Board but I could be wrong. They always seem surrounded by girls. As long as the Argentinean girls keep the price below their competitors they will continue to good business.

Plus it is not really all of Argentina that is available. I have asked guys about going to Flores and they have advised against it for safety reasons. If everybody started going to Flores the prices would come down in the Microcenter.

The $100 price is also time dependent. It is really a 11:00 PM to 3:00 AM price. Some of the same girls will go for less at the after hours club or before they go to work. Or as has been pointed out by others some work in privados for less during the day.

Gandolf50
12-26-14, 18:36
She already has a small business that she is using to enhance her income from her current activities.

I talked to my brokers and it is difficult to move cash into Argentina. Of course, I think they are mostly salesmen and not problem solvers.

I have thought about asking how much it would cost to have the Burger Bar guy set up a franchise for me and having her manage it. Best idea I have had although I do not think it is a good one.I would not invest that much money in Argentina. Not only will the town / city rob you, Cristina will rob you and then the chica will lose money because she has no idea how to run a business and she will come crying to you for more money.

Daddy Rulz
12-26-14, 18:44
Well I do not understand why you think prices are only set by by supply. The demand is being created by international clientele who buy pussy all over the world. How much are the Huawei engineers paying at Hook? I doubt they read this Board but I could be wrong. They always seem surrounded by girls. As long as the Argentinean girls keep the price below their competitors they will continue to good business.

Plus it is not really all of Argentina that is available. I have asked guys about going to Flores and they have advised against it for safety reasons. If everybody started going to Flores the prices would come down in the Microcenter.

The $100 price is also time dependent. It is really a 11:00 PM to 3:00 AM price. Some of the same girls will go for less at the after hours club or before they go to work. Or as has been pointed out by others some work in privados for less during the day.So you think that gas stations in the US should start charging 12 dollars a gallon because that's what people pay in Europe?

In your post you said that they should earn 100 dollars an hour because that's the "world wide price for international clientele who buy pussy all over the world" since you travel a lot will you start insisting that you pay 250 pesos at the Parilla around the corner, that's the "worldwide price" for a steak. How about the emergency room visit, will you check and see what that would have cost you at home and cut them a check for the difference? Why is pussy different? I think that Argies pay less because they are buying pussy and some of you guys are trying to pay for something else.

Regarding the Burger Bar idea, in my professional opinion that would be a disaster because she simply doesn't have the background. The Burger Bar guy will see that in a second and not get involved in it.

We have spoken about this, she lacks both the fundamentals of running a business and the force of personality to manage a group of employees. She refuses to accept the reality of her situation and what it would take for her to climb out of it, until she does that and is willing to do the work and suffer the pain of learning something different she will sell pussy until she can't and then most likely marry some villero or get some menial job out in the country. I think you're on the side of the angels and would do the same with the chick I know but until they are ready to do the work of preparation they continue to be their own worst enemy and we are powerless to change that. In her mind, once she has the little house then with the magical thinking she lives on everything will be ok. Most likely if she gets the house she will lose it in 5 years through somebody outmaneuvering her for it.

At this point the best use of your capital would be to get her a little place that has a kiosko in front of it. She could probably hang on to that for a year maybe two until she sold it.

You cannot solve her problem because she refuses to understand what the real problem is. It's not money, it's knowledge, and she won't suffer the discomfort that getting that knowledge will take as long as she can pay the bills working 4-5 hours a night 3-4 days a week at the bar. Everyone of those chicks has to walk past those old streetwalkers on the way to work and very few of them have the honesty to look at those old broads and see themselves in 10 years.

TejanoLibre
12-26-14, 19:39

I have thought about asking how much it would cost to have the Burger Bar guy set up a franchise for me and having her manage it. Best idea I have had although I do not think it is a good one.I have spoken to Burger Boy and he does Not want to franchise because he will lose control over the quality of his product.

He is going to open another Burger Bar downtown and allow his cousin to run it.

Pulling in 200 clients a day on a good Lunch only. M-F Only. 15 k a day for a part time job.

Resto-Bars are a huge hassle!

Food selling is a hassle, the employees are crooks and just want a lawsuit.

A decent Kiosco attached to a house would be easy. Family run. No real employees.

Just selling Beer after hours works. Delivery.

Bringing in a handful of cash is not a big deal.

You bring in the max and then send down cash to yourself and to various friends in their names.

And remember that my Private money man can give you $30,000. 00 Dollars a day in Dollars.

Bringing down the money is not an issue.

A Hair Salon, beauty parlor is easy money. Anywhere in town. Easy hours. Hire or lease chairs out to women from the same country.

Feast or famine, women have to look good!

And there is Nothing wrong with helping her open a biz back home!

Your dollar will go a lot farther and it's easier to make money, do biz there.

Fuck the food biz!

TL.

Good Luck!

ElAlamoPalermo
12-26-14, 21:06
Putting up YOUR money to open a business for a prostitute with the expectation that she will be able to miraculously run it as a profitable enterprise is a foolish and ridiculous proposition. Most of the woman on the program in Argentina are in it because they lack the skills / education / work ethic to achieve an equivalent standard of living through what could be regarded as "normal" work or business. Running a business anywhere is challenging even for individuals with sufficient education and skill sets; running a business in Argentina is a nightmare that requires specialized connections and knowledge outside the normal business domain to be successful.

Thomaso276
12-26-14, 21:10

I have thought about asking how much it would cost to have the Burger Bar guy set up a franchise for me and having her manage it. Best idea I have had although I do not think it is a good one.BBM, horrible idea. In fact the whole concept of how we should constantly give you advice on how to overpay (yes 5000 p for Christmas is overpaying) some chica who has no interest in getting out of the hooker business and having a serious relationship is getting old. You certainly have the right to spend your money as you wish but your insistence on sharing the details of this ongoing saga is somewhat tiresome. Despite excellent advice you continue driving on the wrong side of the road. Tell us about her service, prices and post some photos. Ya esta!

I have seen this before. It never ends well.

Gandolf50
12-26-14, 21:49
The truth is, if she is getting 100 U$D a hour 2 or three times a week, and she has a few of her clients sending here gifts when they are not here, where is her incentive to work? She is already making more then a doctor or other professional.

WorldTravel69
12-27-14, 13:19
I have a few friends that sent money to girls and a few that got married.

Most of them when get to the US did not last long.

One friend was sending money to his girl in the Philippines and when we got there, she was getting married to an Australian.

He did marry a Philippine girl and bought her home and now she is living with a lawyer. He thought about kicking the lawyers ass, but. . .

Another met a Russian girl online, went there, met her, married her, brought her home and the phone bill was $700 a month.

I wish you Luck.

Big Boss Man
12-28-14, 13:38
To whoever told my friend to check her e-mail, thank you.

Although we may have are disagreements at times, AP is really a bunch of stand up guys for the most part. If we were all the same it would be boring.

Travlnman
01-09-15, 20:03

Most of them when get to the US did not last long.

One friend was sending money to his girl in the Philippines and when we got there, she was getting married to an Australian.

He did marry a Philippine girl and bought her home and now she is living with a lawyer. He thought about kicking the lawyers ass, but. . .

Another met a Russian girl online, went there, met her, married her, brought her home and the phone bill was $700 a month.

I wish you Luck.And I married a Thai. Biggest mistake of my life. But I corrected it without monetary damages. I was smart enough not to get the green card for her. When things went south, I sent her back to the East. She is back in Thailand.

BadMan
01-10-15, 02:04

I wish you Luck.Hahaha. I just read this. Never do it fellas. There is simply no logic to it and it won't end well. Out of sight out of mind. All you will be is a xoom payment to them. Use the money on your next plane ticket to Buenos Aires instead and fuck as many new girls as you want. Unless you are planning on living in Argentina with your girl, never get emotionally or financially attached. Its just plain stupid.

Big Boss Man
01-13-15, 01:44
I thought the dollar was strengthening and the peso weakening, what happened to pussy parity?Actually I think pussy parity is why the chica price is rising in pesos. It costs a $100 US short-time for Bangkok go-go dancer and $100 US short-time for a Hook dancer. These are both places where you are likely to find tourists. Many guys that I have met on this Board disagree with the concept with pussy parity. The majority of guys think that I have talked to in BA believe that prices are set locally and not internationally. The Economist invented the Big Mac Index to explain this phenomenon.

http://www.economist.com/content/big-mac-index

Also with the closing of so many clubs (Black, Madonna, Madahos, Solid Gold and Cattos to name some that I have been to) lack of supply might be causing some price pressure in the 11 PM and 3 AM time frame. Further down in this thread you can find arguments that demand is dwindling due to the locals lacking funds.

Meanwhile you can still find good pussy for $30 to $50 in the privados. This is based on my experience in November 2014.

BadMan
01-13-15, 03:04
LOL.

" pussy parity " seems like a made up term for guys that overpay to feel better about themselves. Thats just simply not how economics work. Unless you're a clueless tourist. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Daddy Rulz
01-13-15, 04:53
LOL.

" pussy parity " seems like a made up term for guys that overpay to feel better about themselves. Thats just simply not how economics work. Unless you're a clueless tourist. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.I've tried telling him 1,000 times, he just refuses to listen. Doesn't matter that we both either live or have lived here for years. BBM you're a friend but you're simply wrong about this.

ElAlamoPalermo
01-13-15, 05:00
I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times: the golden "get her out the door" price for the high end talent at clubs in Buenos Aires has always been about $100 USD. I've been philandering with this type of talent and paying around this figure for about ten years here.

TejanoLibre
01-13-15, 05:44
World Wide Prostitution Prices:

http://www.havocscope.com/black-market-prices/prostitution-prices/

Just click on the country.

Funny!

And I bet they STILL complain in India!

TL.

TejanoLibre
01-13-15, 05:52
Talk about Expensive Pussy!

1 BILLION Dollars!

Paid in Full!

http://news.yahoo.com/oil-man-hamms-ex-wife-pursue-divorce-appeal-203945929--finance.html

And Ugly Too!

Now that's a female dog!

TL.

JamesPW
01-13-15, 08:14
LOL.

" pussy parity " seems like a made up term for guys that overpay to feel better about themselves. Thats just simply not how economics work. Unless you're a clueless tourist. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.No doubt, on more than one occasion I overpaid. That's why I'm on this website.

JamesPW
01-13-15, 08:36
LOL.

" pussy parity " seems like a made up term for guys that overpay to feel better about themselves. Thats just simply not how economics work. Unless you're a clueless tourist. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Talk about Expensive Pussy!

1 BILLION Dollars!

Paid in Full!

http://news.yahoo.com/oil-man-hamms-ex-wife-pursue-divorce-appeal-203945929--finance.html

And Ugly Too!

Now that's a female dog!

TL.Hamm is one of those larger than life Oklahoma wildcatters who came from very meager beginnings. His fortune is relatively new as he is one of the largest frackers in North Dakota. His wife suspected he was having an affair and put surveillance cameras all over their house and as it turned out, he was having lots of parties at the house.

The lesson here: play offsite, Chicas love your money not you and don't let life insurance be a motive.

This settlement is larger than Paul McCartney's or Tiger Woods.

Gandolf50
01-13-15, 08:39
What I don't understand, is if you insist you need to pay 100 U$D to play, why come to Argentina? Other countries are closer, cheaper airfare, less travel time. Better connections, no "gringo tax". That and the fact is that the chicas here are so difficult (not all mind you but if you are a tourist and working off the web blind?) Argentine women are not (in my humble opinion) better looking then Colombian, Mexican or Brazilian women. Infrastructure in B. A. is terrible. Transit strikes, rotating and unannounced black outs, road blockages, high crime rate. High cost of all other services with but with low quality. It makes no sense. Now if you pay what I see as a more normal price of around $400 p or roughly 30 U$D at todays blue it starts to make sense. At $400 p a pass if a girl does 7 or 8 dates a week she is earning what a doctor earns in this country and only working around 20% of the hours. Not only that, in my experience, the more you pay, the worse the service. Not only that, but in most Latin American countries you can do better the 100 U$D if you try. The reason so many women ask for that much is that there are way too many fools willing or even worse, wanting to pay it. But, its your money... Please just stay out of my neighborhood with your Kicillof economic theorys.

Big Boss Man
01-17-15, 17:35
The real reason Purchase Price Parity works well for the Big Mac and not for chica pricing and Milwaukee and Cincinnati are not good substitutes for Buenos Aires or other Latin America countries.

Government regulation.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20150117_ap_d37d871aca624d48b1880fb265362d55.html

Basically Anthony is suspended during the time of year when he earns most of his money I would guess. The cost of screwing up is too high.

Why Buenos Aires over Medellin?

You get to have dinner with Gandolf and Daddy Rulz to discuss purchasing price parity theory.

Gandolf50
01-17-15, 18:06
The real reason Purchase Price Parity works well for the Big Mac and not for chica pricing and Milwaukee and Cincinnati are not good substitutes for Buenos Aires or other Latin America countries.

Government regulation.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20150117_ap_d37d871aca624d48b1880fb265362d55.html

Basically Anthony is suspended during the time of year when he earns most of his money I would guess. The cost of screwing up is too high.

Why Buenos Aires over Medellin?

You get to have dinner with Gandolf and Daddy Rulz to discuss purchasing price parity theory.You will notice that there is no Big Mac on McDonalds menus in Argentina. I know this has been discussed before but it highlights the distorted and corrupt economy here. (Big Macs are available and they are cheap!) To make Argentina look better on the Big Mac Index the Argentine Goberment has made it mandatory for McDonalds to under price the Big Mac here. Its kind of like Indec saying there was ONLY 24% inflation in Argentina for 2014. Where else in this world can you buy a new car, use it for a year, and then trade it in on a new car where you bought it for more money then you paid for it a year ago? If you go to rip off tourist bars expect to get ripped off. But don't turn around and tell me that is normal pricing. Or as a LT II used to say, "don't piss on my leg and try to tell me its raining!

It amazes me people go to these places and spend over 1000 p to enter and on drinks (1 or 2) and then need to pay a "exit fee" plus hotel and then anywhere from 1000 to 3000 p for what is usually a "quicke" because she wants to return hoping to find another boludo to rip off so she does not have to work for the next week. Your not talking 100 U$D here but MUCH more. Plus air fare, hotel etc. This forum is to help you find good providers that DON'T over charge. Maybe some of us will start to share once more if all of the TOURISTS stop over paying and ruining it for every one else!
P.S. If I was coming from the states today I would go to Columbia or Peru. I really doubt any one wants to go to dinner with a grouchy old fart like me anyway!
Have fun folks! Be safe and above all ENJOY!

Daddy Rulz
01-18-15, 02:22
This forum is to help you find good providers that DON'T over charge. Maybe some of us will start to share once more if all of the TOURISTS stop over paying and ruining it for every one else!Used to be a decent place, nice chicks, good service and guys started tipping. We told them, "don't tip, Argies don't tip. " But they did anyway, I guess they wanted to be special. Then the tip became part of the price and they tipped some more then that became part of the price, then they were upselling for back door and BBBJ which used to be part of the price.

In 06 pussy was 50 bucks at the triangle including Exedra (don't give a shit what anybody else says, I was there, that's what it cost) and 100 at Madahos and la Lopez, around 70 at Newport and just over 100 at Black. Guys would come to the triangle pay Recoletta prices and we would tell them, "you don't have to pay that. " They did anyway.

I tell guys exactly what they need to do to get better service or what pussy could be had for and they argue and tell me I'm wrong.

That's why I stopped writing about the 80 chicks I nailed last year because they would follow in my footsteps, pay more money because "hey I'm only here for a week, time is more important than money" and expect me to be ok with that while they raised my prices.

My solution? I don't tell anybody shit about who I'm fucking anymore. Not a word. You want to know about a restaurant, happy to share, where to get your cell phone fixed? No problem, change money? Come right along. Pussy? Sorry can't help you.

I was at Newport tonight and saw some guys sitting with chicks that I know, beyond doubt, are going to charge them 300 bucks and be back at Newport in less than an hour. I coulda said something but what's the use? Suffer in your ignorance is what I say these days.

Big Boss Man
01-18-15, 16:43
P.S. If I was coming from the states today I would go to Columbia or Peru.

Have fun folks! Be safe and above all ENJOY!I don't know if Lima is cheaper but the chicas are sweet. Hotel prices have really risen since 2007. I paid $100 for club chicas in Lima back in 2007. I only remember one bad experience in Lima and if you can connect up with David33 your enjoyment multiplies.

Here was my report on ISG:

Brief July 2007 Report.

I was in Lima for five days at the end of the July.

I have to give more kudos to David 33 who went out of his way to introduce me to two of his friends. One was a girl next door type who was generous with her time. The other was more the PSE. She was very experimental and I was able to try some new things with her. I would have called either for a second experience but I ended up spending more time with an Emmanuelle girl.

Emmanuelle girls charge 100 dollars or three hundred pesos. For the one hundred, you receive about two hours in time. Once you get a number, you can avoid the club fees. She also volunteered to set me up with some her friends. I was not in Lima long enough to take advantage of the offer. The problem with going in this direction is that it is good for afternoon or early evening fun but they will disappear on you to go to work. If they arrive at the club at 8:30 they work unitil 4:00 am. If they arrive at 10:30 pm, they have to work until 6:00 am. Once they leave then what do you do? I went to Club 69.

I also went to the saunas. I went to he much discussed Relax y Vida. The first time was fun but I personally got frustrated my second visit. I had a good experience at Ying Yang Spa. I would avoid the Pacifico Hotel.

I recommend Museo Jose Larco for a cultural experience.

Be careful of two quite good-looking women around thirty hanging out in Larco Mar. I was quite attracted to one of them. My intuition is that they are running some kind of scam. They seem to be in partnership with an Asian guy. I would like to know the real story. I missed out if my intuition was wrong.

Daddy Rulz
01-21-15, 07:07
Except in extreme cases I am officially done with night time chicks. I know a lot of you guys like to disparage the "cum dumpsters" in the apartments but the sex is generally better, the price one third, and many of the chicks are 90% as hot as the best to be found in clubs. I fucked one tonight I had been wanting to fuck for quite some time, there was onda, but she was embarrassingly bad at what she did. And honestly I don't really remember the last one I fucked that was as good as the medium good ones to be had during the day.

I may go with friends to check out the eye candy but daddy is done with the night time girls.

Member #3320
01-21-15, 11:23
Except in extreme cases I am officially done with night time chicks. I know a lot of you guys like to disparage the "cum dumpsters" in the apartments but the sex is generally better, the price one third, and many of the chicks are 90% as hot as the best to be found in clubs. I fucked one tonight I had been wanting to fuck for quite some time, there was onda, but she was embarrassingly bad at what she did. And honestly I don't really remember the last one I fucked that was as good as the medium good ones to be had during the day.

I may go with friends to check out the eye candy but daddy is done with the night time girls.Couldn't agree more. Took a smiliar decision 2 years ago.

Droplet
01-21-15, 12:12
I rang many girls on escort websites. Platynum and baires girls.

They are mostly quoting over 1000 pesos for 1 hour. A girl just now wanted 1500 pesos for the hour.

Ok my spanish is very bad and they can tell I'm gringo. What is a resonable price for the girls one can "bargain" down to? I'm happy to pay 1000 max but really no more than this.

Joe 23
01-21-15, 12:23
I rang many girls on escort websites. Platynum and baires girls.

They are mostly quoting over 1000 pesos for 1 hour. A girl just now wanted 1500 pesos for the hour.

Ok my spanish is very bad and they can tell I'm gringo. What is a resonable price for the girls one can "bargain" down to? I'm happy to pay 1000 max but really no more than this.500 to 700, perhaps up to 800, for the girls on those two websites. 700 to 1,400 for the chicas on soloindependiente.

Don't forget that price does NOT always guarantee quality and performance. And sorry but please don't ask me for any recommendations.

Daddy Rulz
01-21-15, 13:30
Couldn't agree more. Took a smiliar decision 2 years ago.95% of the chicks I've nailed in the last two years have been daytime girls so I did as well. An evil companion convinced me to try some more of the night time girls 6 months ago so I did. The overwhelming majority of the daytime chicks I fuck are really good at what they do and I was still waiting to find one at night that is. They aren't, simple as that.

The good news is, I no longer care what guys pay chicks at night because I'm done with them. It's like el Jeffe says, simply allowing me to masturbate with your vagina no longer works for me.

Tres3
01-21-15, 14:21
95% of the chicks I've nailed in the last two years have been daytime girls so I did as well. An evil companion convinced me to try some more of the night time girls 6 months ago so I did. The overwhelming majority of the daytime chicks I fuck are really good at what they do and I was still waiting to find one at night that is. They aren't, simple as that.

The good news is, I no longer care what guys pay chicks at night because I'm done with them. It's like el Jeffe says, simply allowing me to masturbate with your vagina no longer works for me.I switched to daytime only long ago. I enjoy my desert before my late lunch. If I really had a good time and like the chica, I invite her to lunch. Paying for the meal pays for her time. If she asks for money for her time, I pass on the entire arrangement. Doing this allows me to drink wine with lunch, take a nap, and drink some more at night while watching the eye candy. I do not have to worry about alcohol clouding my judgement or diminishing my pleasure. Like DR, I could care less if the night fuckers overpay because I do not compete with them.

Tres3.

Big Boss Man
01-21-15, 20:19

I may go with friends to check out the eye candy but daddy is done with the night time girls.Shoot. I was breathlessly waiting for your review of the blonde 7000 peso pole dancer at Crocodillo. LOL.

Daddy Rulz
01-31-15, 18:41
Recently I have had conversations about pussy and value. Guys have reviewed chicks at 1000+ and one of them was actually the last guy I ever sent to see somebody I do. He was the last because after being told what the deal was he went ahead and gave them extra money which naturally caused me to have a conversation the next time I went about why I don't give them more money.

Anyway, today, downtown, sisters, yes, I said fucking sisters. 1200 pesos. Those that know me would never ask but for the few that don't, that means 600 each. The must have polished my nob for 40 of those minutes.

Pedropolar
02-01-15, 00:12
Recently I have had conversations about pussy and value.
29434I so much agree with your policy, DaddyRulz. I lost my monger virginity yesterday to two cutest and kindest newbie girls. For 850 pesos total for one hour. I believe, if I'd make now an review in English here, their price would certainly sky rocket and they would make me pay more. Sorry. :) (with big and stupid smile on my face).

Tiny12
06-07-15, 13:28
Black was a hooker bar that was pretty famous here for a long time. In it's glory days it was full of super hot women that, while expensive, provided superior service (hands down the most phenomenal sexual experience I've ever had in my life was from a chick that worked there)I'm confused. At least since 2001, the first time I visited Buenos Aires, Black has been a clip joint. The typical foreign customer was a wealthy hunter staying at Alvear Palace, on his way to Cordoba to blast a couple of thousand birds a day. He didn't speak a lick of Spanish, and when a potential date proposed spending an hour with him for $250 (U.S. Dollars) that was just fine.

Every time someone here posts about paying a woman more than what you believe the going rate should be you're on his back. Why are you giving the Black of old a pass?

Sincerely,

Tiny aka Asswipe aka CumStain.

Daddy Rulz
06-07-15, 21:28
I'm confused. At least since 2001, the first time I visited Buenos Aires, Black has been a clip joint. The typical foreign customer was a wealthy hunter staying at Alvear Palace, on his way to Cordoba to blast a couple of thousand birds a day. He didn't speak a lick of Spanish, and when a potential date proposed spending an hour with him for $250 (U.S. Dollars) that was just fine.

Every time someone here posts about paying a woman more than what you believe the going rate should be you're on his back. Why are you giving the Black of old a pass?

Sincerely,

Tiny aka Asswipe aka CumStain.Maybe because your friend is as big of an asswipe as you are.

I banged 8 or 10 really hot chicks there between 2002-2005,6 and it was never more than 300 pesos, time was never an issue, and most of them insisted I have a second pop.

The best sex I ever had was a chick there named Anabell (I think that was her name, blond, massive tits, small unicorn tattoo on her hip). I've told this story to a ton of people, the first time I had sex with her I started putting my clothes on after I got my second nut and she asked me what I was doing. I said getting ready to go, I'm done. She said no you're not you have another one in you. She was right, for the next year I saw her before work twice a month for 200. (this was all 3-1 pesos) At the time my Spanish was terrible.

Maybe if you weren't such an asshole you could have as well. Don't know what else to tell you.

Dickhead
06-07-15, 21:37
But what we know about this chica is that she wants $300 US, she is "more for dinner and conversation than sex," and she gives "special services" that remain unspecified. I am pretty sure dinner and conversation are not special services. I hope whatever she is studying at university is not marketing because there is nothing compelling the average monger to contact her.

Gandolf50
06-08-15, 08:04
While we all know there are people here who will pay $300 for a hour and some will consider it cheap and others will do it then brag about it..... But in reality 300U$D is almost $4000p today. You can easily get a nice girl for the week end or even for the WEEK if you know what you are doing for that much money. Personally every time I have made a arrangement for more then a weekend, I am waiting for the girl to leave.... :-) But each to his own!

BadMan
06-08-15, 09:44
300 USD for an hour ? Seriously.

Esten
06-08-15, 23:53
Well, we expect the locals who are on their home turf to find the best deals and arrangements.

But, these deals are NOT easy to come by for the average once or twice a year visitor. 4000 pesos for a weekend? Possible but not easy for a visitor with limited time. Maybe if he sets it up first through one of the dating sites. Otherwise who has the time.

However, 4000 pesos for TLN should be much more doable. Two different massage chicas both quoted me that figure separately last trip. The chica websites are loaded with hundreds of escorts and massage chicas. Many of them are in the range 500-800 pesos an hour. Based on my experience, some of them will meet you off the clock for 4000 TLN. Might want to start at 3000 for TLN, or 2000 for 5 hours or so. You bring it up after the session, which presumably was good enough that you want to see her again.

Dickhead
06-08-15, 23:56
Or, don't negotiate a TLN price, get them to your place, and then fuck them into a coma. Then you get a free piece of ass in the morning. Although, I would say it is completely insane to arrange for a TLN with a chica you have never met. Women are a pain in the ass in general, which is why mongering developed in the first place.

Gandolf50
06-09-15, 07:00
Well, we expect the locals who are on their home turf to find the best deals and arrangements.

But, these deals are NOT easy to come by for the average once or twice a year visitor. 4000 pesos for a weekend? Possible but not easy for a visitor with limited time. Maybe if he sets it up first through one of the dating sites. Otherwise who has the time.

However, 4000 pesos for TLN should be much more doable. Two different massage chicas both quoted me that figure separately last trip. The chica websites are loaded with hundreds of escorts and massage chicas. Many of them are in the range 500-800 pesos an hour. Based on my experience, some of them will meet you off the clock for 4000 TLN. Might want to start at 3000 for TLN, or 2000 for 5 hours or so. You bring it up after the session, which presumably was good enough that you want to see her again.What you say is true. Those who live here have more time and connections to get things at a better price, etc.... This site should be used to help "tourists" find "better for less". But it always seems that when we share the "tourists" have the ability to "Fuck up a wet dream"! Or one person will hound the girl so much she will no longer talk to any of us. Its a shame really, as it is a loss to all of us not being able to share our experiences without some one else ruining it.

Daddy Rulz
06-09-15, 10:29
What you say is true. Those who live here have more time and connections to get things at a better price, etc.... This site should be used to help "tourists" find "better for less". But it always seems that when we share the "tourists" have the ability to "Fuck up a wet dream"! Or one person will hound the girl so much she will no longer talk to any of us. Its a shame really, as it is a loss to all of us not being able to share our experiences without some one else ruining it.Shortly after the club on Marcelo T opened I was sitting in the living room of the house with a guy who visits here. He asked me if there were any new places opened and I told him about this one. I said "They are going to ask for 12-1500 but you can get out for 1000." His response; "I just pay whatever they ask I don't do this a lot and the difference isn't much.".

I was stunned because I do this a lot and over time the difference is a lot. I explained that to him and he said "Yeah I understand but I don't care." Shortly after that the local guide here took a couple pilots there who dropped a shitload of money on the chicks, and shortly after that I couldn't get out of there for less than 1500 and a few were asking 2000. This all happened in a 3-4 week span. That was pretty much when I stopped talking about specific providers and places here.

RobBarone
06-09-15, 17:01
It is amazing to me how the conversation in this site turn to "Well we have been here for a long time so you little ***** who just got here shut up and let me tell ya how is done."

How about giving a hand to guys like me that only come to Arg every two or three years and support them by giving them good leads?

What the fuck is this Glengarry Glenross?

I don't give a rat ass if there are a bunch of guys ratting about how they know the scene in BA .

Me, like many here want to get good advice and not to be some little ***** trying to suck someone's cock to get some info.

But hey, that's just me.

From Vegas.

TejanoLibre
06-09-15, 19:37
Shortly after the club on Marcelo T opened I was sitting in the living room of the house with a guy who visits here. He asked me if there were any new places opened and I told him about this one. I said "They are going to ask for 12-1500 but you can get out for 1000." His response; "I just pay whatever they ask I don't do this a lot and the difference isn't much.".

I was stunned because I do this a lot and over time the difference is a lot. I explained that to him and he said "Yeah I understand but I don't care." Shortly after that the local guide here took a couple pilots there who dropped a shitload of money on the chicks, and shortly after that I couldn't get out of there for less than 1500 and a few were asking 2000. This all happened in a 3-4 week span. That was pretty much when I stopped talking about specific providers and places here.Unfortunately I think I know who it was that said that he rarely visits so there was not a big difference between 1 and 2k p/hour. He does it all the time.

This is what I think happened:

1.) Pilots are notorious for being Extremely conservative with their Hooker cash. Impossible that a pilot would have showered Any of the girls with money to fuck up a good thing for Us or Them.

2.) One of the Owners of the bar is a girl that is here on this AP site and is highly recommended.She works with foreign clients on a daily basis so I would imagine that she advised her girls on going rates since she is the one that recruits them.Even travels to Missiones to recruit.

3.) The guide would be or should be the first person to Halt the price escalation since it is in his best interest for clients to visit the bars and clubs.

So Basically , it could not have been a group of pilots because they can be really fucking Cheap . Great bunch so I would hate to blame them.

If you said a couple of wild Hunters from Texas , maybe staying at the Alvear Palace or the Alvear Art then I would say that the story made a lot more sense. Very possible.

Just made my rounds yesterday and the bar in question remains closed but I was their for a few minutes and they were waiting on the inspectors to stop by and give them the green light to reopen.

Let's all hope that the best bars,clubs and coffee shops in town can all reopen soon. I miss my office!

TL.

Also I can tell you that I too was surprised when I heard 1000p from the new girls.

Whenever I hear 1000p these days I get very suspicious. Even back then , a year ago, 1000p made me wonder.

How much time? 1 hour? Not enough.

For me it's better to negotiate time rather than price.

Always.

Dickhead
06-09-15, 20:17
1.) Pilots are notorious for being Extremely conservative with their Hooker cash. Impossible that a pilot would have showered Any of the girls with money to fuck up a good thing for Us or Them.

For me it's better to negotiate time rather than price.We must know completely different pilots then, because the ones I know are continual overpayers, whether it be chicas, restaurants, or whatever. And, of course, it is hard to figure out how to get a cut from 'time.'

Daddy Rulz
06-09-15, 21:18
It is amazing to me how the conversation in this site turn to "Well we have been here for a long time so you little ***** who just got here shut up and let me tell ya how is done."

How about giving a hand to guys like me that only come to Arg every two or three years and support them by giving them good leads?

What the fuck is this Glengarry Glenross?

I don't give a rat ass if there are a bunch of guys ratting about how they know the scene in BA .

Me, like many here want to get good advice and not to be some little ***** trying to suck someone's cock to get some info.

But hey, that's just me.

From Vegas.I'm sorry you had to do that for leads, it probably would have been easier to just look at some web sites.

Anyway, of my 2500 posts probably half of the first 1000 were reports or comments on reports of chicks I had banged. Posting here used to be part of the fun, it was like walking up to the boys and telling them to smell my fingers when I was younger because I just had my hand in Susie Rottencrotche's panties.

Of the second 1000 probably 20% of them were about chicks and 50% were begging guys not to bring the Recoleta price structure over to Microcentro and Hooks, Catto, Ness, and Exedra.

The last 500 have been pretty much just why do you guys keep doing this and arguing with other guys who insist that I used to pay more than I did.

Funny you're from Vegas because I know about every other post in Vegas on the USASG is from the local guys telling the guys in for a week to stop paying so much fucking money because they are taking their leads and driving up the prices.

My constant complaint is that many of the guys here looking for good advice don't take it. They come on the forum and time and time again say "I know I overpaid but I'm only here for a week." Yes, that pushes the price for all the guys with accents. It was written on this forum 10 years ago. "A chica sets her price at 20% more than the highest price she has ever heard of any other chica getting.".

Brother Dickhead I have to disagree a bit. Pilots are notoriously cheap when it comes to everything EXCEPT pussy.

Jackson
06-10-15, 14:01
We must know completely different pilots then, because the ones I know are continual overpayers, whether it be chicas, restaurants, or whatever. And, of course, it is hard to figure out how to get a cut from 'time.'I've met dozens of pilots in BA over the years. These guys get paid well, but nevertheless they are generally very tight-fisted with the girls for several reasons:

1. Like many people, their lives are mortgaged to the hilt in pursuit of the American Dream, and as a result more than a few seem to live paycheck to paycheck.

2. When they travel EVERYTHING is paid for by the airline, and thus they can't justify needing, having or spending any cash when they're on layovers.

3. Their wives are apparently keeping such sharp tab on their expenditures that they can't spend anything more than a modicum of cash without having to explain it. (see #2 above).

Generally a good group of guys though, just to be clear.

Thanks,

Jax.

Jackson
06-10-15, 14:27
My constant complaint is that many of the guys here looking for good advice don't take it.That's the #1 reason I stopped taking guys around to the clubs and / or making specific individual recommendations.

Meforu 2000
06-10-15, 23:30
Hey guys.

I have been a member here for a long time at least 10 years. I don't post to much here because I have been dragged thru the coals.

I work in the airline industry. I try to come down every 3 or 4 months and stay for a few days at a time .

I use the web sites and get good results, and pay 600for 1hr, and AP has the sites I use. The chicks over the phone will tell you how much they charge and if you don't like the price, you just say thank you and keep on going down the line. You will find what your looking for and at the price you want to pay. I like to go to San Martin they got 400 1hr, kind of dangerous but that's what I like and the chicks are real troopers there.

Big Boss Man
07-07-15, 23:07
A market that works eerily similar to the nightclub chica pricing which confounds most of us. Inflight Wifi. A market where we have a captive clientele who are probably drinking. Clientele have several hours delay before they can find a cheaper alternative. A belief by the provider that low volume and higher prices leads to higher revenue. An observer calling the pricing crazy. Wow!

http://fortune.com/2015/07/01/flight-wi-fi-travel/