PDA

View Full Version : New to Buenos Aires

Ozwato
07-01-07, 22:18
Hey guys, I have just bought tickets to fly to BA in Oct. Nov.

I know it is a long way away, but I like to plan out where I will be going etc.

I love the website, but there are a few things I don't understand, as mongering in Aus is so different.

I am a young, good looking guy, and love the gfe experience chicas give, and was wondering exactly what is the best way to find young chicas in BA?

I have a bit of money, so that aint a problem, but what is the best way to bet into the scene?

I was thinking that private apartments would be the way to go, but is mongering easy in Arg with little to know spanish (have just learnt absolute basics)

Thanks

Master J
07-01-07, 23:26
Sorry, but when I read this isn't this a like a pocket looking to be picked? I appreciate the entusiasm of a virgin voyage, but can you really blame one these jefe''s from quoting the 300P whe she checks this guy out. If you read the board, and there is a great depth of experience here, trust these warriors experience before you go into battle. See a 8.5 or better that you like, great it is a tremendous value compared to the states. But again read the overall comments and try to ease into the situation. Just a thought, Welcome.

Darkstar
07-02-07, 01:52
Ozwato - welcome to the site. There is a lot of great info here, and a great group of guys. I met some of the key players for the first time last night, and they're good guys. Beware, though, that there has been a lot of price inflation over the last 2 years for chicas and some members are sore about it. Some feel that anyone paying over 150 pesos is causing the problem, and will behave with a certain hostility towards any talk of "money no problem".

MasterJ - I see where you're coming from, but chill man! The market is going to do its work and prices are going to rise. Each guy is trying to get the best deal, sure, but some negociate better than others and the prices here in BA are still lower than they can realistically remain. New members don't deserve to get mugged by a condescending post implying stupidity and / or naivety.

Ozwato - there is a wide range of options here in BA. You can find "privados" catering to locals for 40 pesos. At the other end, you can go to Black, across the street from the Alvear Palace Hotel in Recoleta and pay 600 pesos for the girl plus entry, drinks, chica drinks etc. It all depends on your outlook; if all you need is a pussy, go cheap and it's fine but the chicas in Black are top-shelf and that is a valid option too. Needless to say, every level in between is catered to. My advice - read a lot of the forum, absorb the info, respect the touchy nature of the "pricing" issue, and then go out and have fun. This place is a monger paradise and you are going to love it no matter what your preference or price point.

Also, Jackson has created a great site here that is an excellent resource for all of us. Buy him a drink!

Suerte,

DS

Master J
07-02-07, 02:56
Point duly noted. I just wanted him to be aware that there are sharks in the water. I had just called a site and she was about to say 150 pesos for the hour, then switched to 150 / media hour. 200 pesos for the hour. Only on my accent. Another pre-call had me speaking to Amber. After hanging up I wanted to make plans and not more than 2 minutes later the chick who picked up said Amber does not work today. So pardon me for not extending more of a warn sincere welcome to our new member. I guess after 4 years of playing here, it seems that they are a tricky little bunch. But everywhere, no. As always Jackson rules for making this forim happen. Nice idea on the drink.

Darkstar
07-02-07, 19:29
OK - cool Master J. Didn't mean to mug you either, so please forgive if I gave any offence. I agree that we all need to keep aware of the potential scams - big and small.

Later!

DS