PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Buenos Aires For the First Time

Pantherman38
07-05-07, 13:01
Hello distinguished members. I am visiting Buenos Aires for a week during the first week of September. I have a few questions for the veterans. I seasoned veteran when it come to Brazil. How is Argentina different? Second, I have heard that Argentineans are not accepting of other non Europeans people. How is from a mongering prospective? I am black American.

Geo Eye
07-05-07, 13:56
Hello distinguished members. I am visiting Buenos Aires for a week during the first week of September. I have a few questions for the veterans. I seasoned veteran when it come to Brazil. How is Argentina different? Second, I have heard that Argentineans are not accepting of other non Europeans people. How is from a mongering prospective? I am black American.Hey Pantherman,

The Argentine people usually are not accepting of all who are not argentine.

They are truly a strange group of people, very much living with blinders.

However, the reason I and most of the monger go is because of the cheap Pussy.

Most Argentine women I spoken to are very much attracted to black men.

You will have a good time.

Hope that helps

Thomaso276
07-05-07, 20:03
Panther: the girls won't care, the Argies will be a little cold. But they are a little cold with all foreigners. You will have a great time.

Dancesw/Chicas
07-06-07, 01:32
I have to disagree with the last two posts.

I think girls go care about race in Buenos Aires, I know that for the.

Girls themselves telling me so, and for a black guy from NC that I met.

In BA during one of my trips.

However, cash is king and I think you'll find plenty of chicas anyway.

DWC

Dancesw/Chicas
07-06-07, 01:33
I have to disagree with the last two posts.

I think girls go care about race in Buenos Aires, I know that from some of

the girls themselves telling me so, and for a black guy from NC that I met

in BA during one of my trips.

However, cash is king and I think you'll find plenty of chicas anyway.

DWC

Sportsman
07-06-07, 02:09
Patherman,

There have been many discussions on Buenos Aires vs Brazil both on this board and ISG. There is no clear answer. Some like both places and some love one place but hate the other. You just have to experience it for yourself.

As for being an African America, you'll be in a real minority in Buenos Aires. But money talks. You don't need them to accept you as long as they spread the legs and open their mouths. You should have no problem finding hot chicas to spend all your money or until you run out of bullets.;)

CountryCounter
07-06-07, 03:32
Hello distinguished members. I am visiting Buenos Aires for a week during the first week of September. I have a few questions for the veterans. I seasoned veteran when it come to Brazil. How is Argentina different? Second, I have heard that Argentineans are not accepting of other non Europeans people. How is from a mongering prospective? I am black American.I'm a black American who was in BA not so long ago. You'll definitely be in the minority, but you won't find as many people people staring at you as say rural central Europe. You'll have no problems from a mongering perspective, money talks. If you go to a club the girls that are attracted to black guys will approach you. I'm sure some girls don't like black guys, but I didn't experience any problems. I got free pussy as well in BA and the girl introduced me to all her friends and went out with me every night, so I don't think there's a race problem there. Enjoy your trip.

El Queso
07-07-07, 17:46
Yeah, I agree. I don't think you'll have too much of a problem with race here. In fact, as an American, you'll probably meet with more issues than as a black man. Even then, it's not bad - you'll get some Argentineans who will want to talk about politics and why Bush is so crazy, but that's if you can even get an Argentinean to deal with you as a foreigner (as other people have said) Not that they won't talk to you or anything, but until you can speak the language (at least somewhat) and are known in places you go, they are a little cold, but not exactly unfriendly, to foreigners.

Money does talk, and that applys to more than chicas. All Americans are rich to most Argentineans, and they will try to be reasonably friendly, while finding some angle to take your money. More of it than you think you should part with in some cases perhaps.