PDA

View Full Version : Park Hyatt

Jtenge
07-06-07, 15:47
I am making my first trip to BA in October and would like to stay at the Park Hyatt. Will I have any problems entertaining the chicas there?

Thomaso276
07-06-07, 22:23
I don't know; can you sing and dance? Do impressions? Magic tricks?

Sorry Jtenge, couldn't resist. Why don't you contact the hotel and ask them directly about visitor policies, extra charge for overnight guests, registration at the desk, etc? They will gladly answer your questions.

El Queso
07-07-07, 17:39
Jtenge,

Have you looked at staying in an apartment while here? They're very cheap compared to hotels and you don't have to worry about whether the hotel is going to charge you a fee to bring up a chica.

I know many people don't want to deal with an apartment. The only good thing about hotels, imo, is that you can have a daily maid service. Apartments typically come with a once-a-week maid service, but you can usually make a deal with the maid that cleans the apartment to come more often - probably every other day for an additional 20-30 pesos each visit.

As far as room service goes, there are always places around that deliver just about anything (although the quality may not be quite as good as a fancy hotel - but even there don't count on the gfood being all that great) at up to late hours. The apartment owners usually have information about delivery places around the apartment.

I just mention it because when I first considered coming down here I didn't realize how cheap and easy to rent apartments were. You get a nice apartment for $50-$75/ day, and that is the whole price - all taxes, fees, etc are included in the price (even cheaper if you want - I'm living in a very nice apartment for about $30/ day, but I'm renting by the month, which is cheaper, and I was able to check out the apartment before I rented it) Many apartments have highspeed internet as well, if you need it.

One caution - you could end up with an apartment you don't like if you're not careful. Check out the forum if you're interested - there are posts on which companies to use and such. My experience has been, so far, that paying the higher rates (which are still cheaper than a hotel) usually helps to assure the apartment is decent.

Karellen
08-08-07, 12:19
I had no problem bringing a girl from Black to Park Hyatt at 2 am after a short stroll back to the hotel arm in arm through deserted streets.

Chica handed her passport to the receptionist, I gave my room number and up we went.

Priceless were the looks from another (clearly married) couple at reception.

K

Ardgneas
09-10-10, 02:39
My friend had no problem bringing a "microcenter" chica back last week.