PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a working girl who travels and speaks educated English?

CarneValistico
07-07-07, 16:39
Hi to all, I am new here and also new to South America / BA.

I contacted in Platynum the following ladies:

1. Moria.

2. Alesia.

3. Tracy.

4. Dani.

In AreaVip.

Evelyn.

So the question is as following, are they a good companion for 2 complete weeks, do the " servicio completo " and are they also great ladies to hhave fun outside the bed? I offered for the 2 weeks 4000us $ just because I also want to " missuse " them for showing me arround outside BA.

It might be a bit overpriced in someone opinion, but I need also someone who translates me the local real estate news to find a suitable piece of land in / or around BA to build a house there. I am a german developer and builder on his way out of Germany.

I was allready shocked to read the reviews about Tracy, because - as allways - the photos are quite promissing. Reading this reviews made me sure that I first ask the experts here:-)

Or do we have some ladies, who speak decent english, and are reliable in certain ways, who I haven't seen? If you guys could help me out with some recomandations I would be happy and thankfull for that.

If anyone needs recent infos about middle and easteurope - russia, and Romania, and Ukraine - just ask me, that is my traditional hunting area.

So, thanks a lot, hope to hear from you, I will arrive at the 1.8 and stay untill the 15.8 - 20.8

Your german Carnevalistico

Jackson
07-07-07, 16:40
Greetings CarneValistico,

Welcome to the Argentina Private forum.

First, you're going to be chastised by a number of forum members for your willingness to pay $4,000 USD to a chica to keep your company for 2 weeks. Just ignore them.

Second, have you considered simply hiring an experienced translator to assist you with these duties, and then just rent working girls for your other requirements? I would suspect that not only would this be easier to accomplish, but would also cost you less money.

Anyway, I was a home builder for many years in the USA, so I'd be interested in hearing about your explorations. Please let us know how it turns out.

Thanks,

Jackson

El Perro
07-07-07, 17:08
Hi to all, I am new here and also new to South America / BA.

I contacted in Platynum the following ladies:

1. Moria.

2. Alesia.

3. Tracy.

4. Dani.

In AreaVip.

Evelyn.

So the question is as following, are they a good companion for 2 complete weeks, do the " servicio completo " and are they also great ladies to hhave fun outside the bed? I offered for the 2 weeks 4000us $ just because I also want to " missuse " them for showing me arround outside BA.

It might be a bit overpriced in someone opinion, but I need also someone who translates me the local real estate news to find a suitable piece of land in / or around BA to build a house there. I am a german developer and builder on his way out of Germany.

I was allready shocked to read the reviews about Tracy, because - as allways - the photos are quite promissing. Reading this reviews made me sure that I first ask the experts here:-)

Or do we have some ladies, who speak decent english, and are reliable in certain ways, who I haven't seen? If you guys could help me out with some recomandations I would be happy and thankfull for that.

If anyone needs recent infos about middle and easteurope - russia, and Romania, and Ukraine - just ask me, that is my traditional hunting area.

So, thanks a lot, hope to hear from you, I will arrive at the 1.8 and stay untill the 15.8 - 20.8

Your german CarnevalisticoCV-if I were you I would PM El Aleman. He is from Germany and has spent alot of time here. He seems like a nice fellow, does some mongering, and has purchased property here. If you can't contact him, I will take a 10% fee and give you some shitty advice.:)

Toymann
07-07-07, 17:25
Hello my German friend and welcome to the board. You might want to PM Lucianna Love. Her english is impeccable and she is fun to hang with out of the bedroom. In the bedroom she is just fine, but no cola. You can PM her and start a dialoug and see if you hit it off. I'm betting you will hit it off with her and find her to be very good company indeed. Good luck and let me know who wins the chica lottery. Happy mongering. T

CarneValistico
07-07-07, 18:45
Well, I have to say it again, this forum is incredible, realy cool. I mean the brotherhood of mongers helped me allready with a lot of kind advices.

BA is obviously totaly different than Europe. I have to get used to this pretty quick:-)

So, first of all Thank you very much - or " Danke schön " in german!

CarneValistico
07-07-07, 18:57
Jackson,

I have allready the feeling that I get sooner or later on the most wanted list,

But can you believe that I had a bad feeling in offering " only" 4k?

I mean you get a real stunner here (for that sum in euros) I thought 4k in us $ x with about 3 in Pesos devided through 14 means, something about 800 pesos. Well, learning the real tarifs here is a slam in my face. Thank god I mailed only 5 ladies:-) otherwise I need a bulletprofed west being in BA.

Refarding bulding stuff, I want slowly retire, that means I have done enough in Germany and neighborhood, and the situation in Germany gets better parallel to the strictnees of our taxministry. Its realy hard to make some extra " negromoney " here, and the penatlty for that is jumping off each year. So, Argentina is on the top of my list to settle down. And the euro is quite comfortable at the moment.

And those who feel bothered by my " unwise" offer my be asked for pardon.

:-)

StrayLight
07-07-07, 19:30
...Its realy hard to make some extra " negromoney " here...Negromoney? LOL! Too much.

CarneValistico
07-07-07, 19:33
Also known as "katholic money".

I only hope that we have no one of the German Tax Ministry among us.

CarneValistico
07-07-07, 19:49
Just checked my emails, all girls replied and promisse to " carry me on their arms ", not knowing that I have 112kg LoL.

So, I have to cancel the whole thing, by mentioning that I found someone else to whom I am more attracted. Hope that increases my life expectation in this forum a little.;-)

Andres
07-08-07, 10:05
If I wanted a pro to travel with me for 2 weeks, I would offer her the equivalent of 8 short-time sessions per week, plus traveling expenses (be sure to exclude shopping mall sprees and other unexpected "expenses")

For instance, if she charges ARS 150 per hour, I would pay her ARS 1350 per week.

The rationale is that an average girl would very unlikely find 9 customers in a single week, unless she is absolutely gorgeous (but in that case, she wouldn't risk her safety traveling with a stranger)

In any case, you need to know the girl in advance. Having to spend 9-10 days with a person you dislike would be a nighmarish experience, no matter how gorgeous she is. That's why using a dating website would work best.

Andres

CarneValistico
07-08-07, 11:50
Smart advice, thank you for that, do you know such a dating site for BA?

Andres
07-08-07, 15:56
Smart advice, thank you for that, do you know such a dating site for BA?www.ciudad.com.ar - Te Busco (dating tab)
www.cupido.net
www.cybercupido.com
www.amigos.com

And 2 paid sites where you can find pros and semipros:
www.contactossex.com
www.adultfriendfinder.com

Andres

CarneValistico
07-08-07, 16:28
Ok, seems like these sites are " source " enough!

Thanks Andres!

Member #3320
09-16-07, 17:11
Toyman,

Can you please advise where can I find Lucianna Toyman? I know you arent allowed to put an why phone nos, how about a link to her webpage?

Thanks