PDA

View Full Version : Buenos Aires Aug. 14-17

Ron Medellin
07-16-07, 05:26
Hello everyone - I am traveling to BA for the first time after taking 5 days in Rio. My first post here but I post frequently elsewhere and absolutely will write extensively from a BA newbie perspective. In the last 2 years I have been to Thailand, Costa Rica, Medellin, Lima, and Rio.

If anyone will be in town and wants to hit the clubs at night or the cafes or apartments during the day and wants a wingman, let me know!

Ron Medellin
07-29-07, 15:50
Anyone want to take Roxanne's city tour on the 15th at noon?

Rambler221
08-01-07, 03:03
I'll be there and potentially free these two evenings. May even arrive a day or two earlier. Hotel still being finalized.

Ron Medellin
08-02-07, 02:41
I'll be there and potentially free these two evenings. May even arrive a day or two earlier. Hotel still being finalized.I'm staying in an apartment, ordering in as I arrive on the 14th. I will be getting out perfect time, around 12 or a bit earlier I'm guess. I will probably want to check out some stuff a bit in Recoleta, I have to see Maduho's and Blacks at some point, and will definitely be closing out my first night at Cocodrillo's. I'll be in Rio from the 9th-14th, I'll post just prior or check back to see if we can get a few guys to meet up if anyone wants to. I'll be traveling alone.