PDA

View Full Version : Blumpskies Cont.

Svad10
07-21-07, 02:38
After arriving in Buenos Aires the first thing I wanted to do was find one little hottie and give her a little of my own flavor. After going out to the club and being unsuccessful in my attempts in picking up a Portena I had to settle for the "club" around the corner in Recoleta. It was a 20 peso entrance fee and covered 2 beers this is one of the cheaper "clubs" and was off the beating path however the girls there were not too bad. Me and my buddy each picked up a lady (both were friends) for what I thought was 200pesos for both. TIP: Ensure the girls know how much the deal is prior to leaving the "club". I was then screwed when I got home and the girl had told me that you said 100 dollars and not pesos and that her friend also need 100 dollars. I was frustrated and didn't care so therefore I just gave her 200pesos and ensured that I made her ass red that night for trying to swindle me. (Don't worry guys she get some really got ass smacks for trying to pull that stunt)

Next night I tried NewPort and found this wonderful Brazilian chica who was I must say an Amazing bang. After the first round she was begging me for a 2nd round which I ensured I manned up for after a smoke. In my travels to BA I found that Newport was one of the better places to find girls. Maybe it was my preference of not having to pay entrance fees and exit drinks for the girls or it's laid back atmosphere in the club. I wound up picking up 2 chicas from Newport and I HIGHLY recommend a 20 year old named Jessica who an amazing body and will meet all of your fantasies.

As for other clubs Madahos (M) is one of the elite clubs in BA. I never went to Black but after talking with some locals it seemed as thought the best "bang" for your buck was M. However beware of M if you don't speak Spanish / Castasano whatever you want to call what they speak in South America. My buddy who has lived in BA for a little while now negotiated a threesome for the night for my other friend. The deal was 500pesos for all night plus pictures plus 2 copa de amor (exit drink) The deal was sealed and me and my Spanish friend left to go find some of our own women. Once again I failed in the club and went home empty handed mind you I was probably shooting blanks at this point in the trip after all the humping I have been partaking in, so in any case I was OK with it. The next morning my buddy comes over and is using the Spanish word "Impossible" and asked me to borrow 100 pesos (mind you he had 1000 pesos the night before and the deal was for 500 pesos) With this in mind I knew someone had gotten swindled. He explained that the girls said that it was 500 pesos for each and not both and that it was only for one hour. Being it was a threesome or just that he is a pussy his performance was far from stellar in the bed room. Therefore his expensive hour wound up being an expensive 5mins. The ladies said that it would cost another 500pesos to hump them again. He ran to the ATM and hurried home for round 2. Because of his excitement to get back to the action he left his debit card in the machine (something that I had done the night before doing the same thing) Not only did the girls and ATM machine screw him but so did the taxi driver. If you are new to BA you have to ensure that that TAXI driver turns the meter on or he will bust for 20pesos for a 10 peso ride.

All in all the trip was memorable I highly suggest checking out Newport and M but stay away from Buenos Aires Secrets (BAS) I went in to BAS one night, paid the entrance fee of 40 pesos for 2 drinks and was not impressed at all. The ladies were ok but the DANCERS were even better. Therefore since it was my last night I figure I would do it right one last time. I asked to speak the beautiful blonde dancer however I was told I had to buy her a drink. Me thinking it was going to be 50 pesos I said sure. The fucking drink was 150pesos to talk to this girl and when asked how much she told me "dos mil pesos" for those who don't know how much that is 2000pesos. I almost fell out of my chair in laughter however she was not joking. She finished her drink and went along shaking her round as on the pole. I was not happy with the service in this place therefore I would not suggest wasting time or money here.

Dalv

Jaimito Cartero
07-21-07, 04:20
Does no one here read the fucking forum? Rookie mistake, after rookie mistake here. It's no wonder that the girls keep trying to rip guys off when it's so easy to put one over. If you're STUPID enough to buy a dancer a drink, without knowing the real price, then you deserve what you got.

And other than Exon, I think most people here understand what dos mil pesos means.

Sportsman
07-21-07, 05:09
That dancer had no intention of leaving with any monger. That's why she asked for such unrealistic price.

Another rookie mistake is I bet the buddy paid in advance.