PDA

View Full Version : Requests for items from the USA

Jackson
01-01-07, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Rock Harders
07-29-07, 21:06
Mongers-

In order to solve several problems we have over at El Alamo, we need someone to help us out by bringing several small items from the USA. We need several $40 USD "white noise" machines in order to drown out the noise that the little shits who frequent El Alamo generate on a daily basis. The neighbors are pissed off so we need to turn to technology to solve our problems. Also, we need one $250 USD 30 gig IPOD. Anybody that can help with this would be compensated with a night of drinking "on the house". Send a PM to me or to El Alamo if you can help out.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Bold Focker
07-29-07, 22:08
See if any store are selling them on Ebay and get them posted to BA.

Many Ebayers post world wide!

this is a digital download, dont know if it will help

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITE-NOISE-SOUND-MACHINE-EMULATOR-DOWNLOADABLE-MP3-CD_W0QQitemZ110152865344QQihZ001QQcategoryZ82594QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITE-NOISE-SOUND-MA

StrayLight
07-30-07, 01:56
We need several $40 USD ¨"white noise" machines in order to drown out the noise that the little shits who frequent El Alamo generate on a daily basis. The neighbors are pissed off so we need to turn to technology to solve our problems. Are you sure about the white noise machine? I mean, as I understand white noise machines, you put them in your bedroom or whatever. Put another way, I believe they're supposed to be located at the destination of the noise, not at the source. That's a big difference in functionality. Of course, I could be wrong, but before you go shelling out $80 or $120, you might want to double check.

Mike Schmidt
07-30-07, 02:21
Have you thought of a white noise cd and playing it over the stereo system.

http://www.purewhitenoise.com/whitenoisecd.html

There is a download so you dont have to wait for shipping.

http://www.luxevivant.com/index.asp?Category=38&PageAction=VIEWCATS

Rainot
07-30-07, 03:32
See if any store are selling them on Ebay and get them posted to BA.

Many Ebayers post world wide!

This is a digital download, don't know if it will help.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITE-NOISE-SOUND-MACHINE-EMULATOR-DOWNLOADABLE-MP3-CD_W0QQitemZ110152865344QQihZ001QQcategoryZ82594QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITE-NOISE-SOUND-MARight, but shipping is US $20.00:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARPAC-980A-SLEEP-MATE-WHITE-NOISE-SOUND-MACHINE-CD_W0QQitemZ250147674321QQihZ015QQcategoryZ82594QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And if you order, say, 3 or 4, the package WILL get caught in customs, and they'll make you their biatch. ;) It might get to your door if you only order one. 'cause the packaging will be small and light.

This is a good idea. I mean this post. Sadly I can't help this time.:(

Seismo
07-30-07, 04:10
This site is owned by ebay. You should be able to find anything you need here and pick it up locally.

Jackson
07-30-07, 13:43
This site is owned by ebay.That explains their incessant TV advertising.

Rainot
07-30-07, 17:25
This site is owned by ebay. You should be able to find anything you need here and pick it up locally.Just 'cause ebay owns it doesn't mean they will have the same merchandise. There's lots of stuff you won't find in Argentina, and if you do find it, it may cost twice as much as in the States or even more.;)

TangoManiac
08-01-07, 02:42
Costco has a 80 gig video ipod for $239

:-)

Mongers-

Also, we need one $250 USD 30 gig IPOD.

Stan Da Man
09-03-07, 16:34
Also, we need one $250 USD 30 gig IPOD.Do you still need this? I'll be down in late October / early November and could bring one.

Yujin
09-03-07, 23:42
Do you still need this? I'll be down in late October / early November and could bring one.Apple is releasing a new generation of iPods this week so I'd hold off buying a new one until more details are known. Some people believe it'll be a bigger Nano, but I think Apple is going to replace their hard drive players. The reason I believe this is going to happen is because some local retailers no longer have any hard drive players in stock.

Member #3314
09-04-07, 00:14
There is a duty free ipod vending machine near the international gates at DFW. I think I saw one at JFK also.

Its large, can't miss it.

Don't do this though.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=42056

I was talking to a young bartender at el alamo and they guy said that if he had in ipod he would only use it in his house. He said that if he wore it on the street he would get mugged.

He said his friend got beat up the week before with a shitty cd player, but he had the white apple earbuds, making him a mark.

I go through customs at least once a month, I thought EZE was easy as pie.

JFK from Amsterdam is the opposite.

DosLuna
11-23-07, 09:12
Do you still need this? I'll be down in late October / early November and could bring one.The 60 Gig classic Ipod now sells for $239 US at Costco, or $249 US everywhere else in the U. S. The duty free zone at Panama airport had them priced at $399 US.

Jackson
11-23-07, 14:20
The 60 Gig classic Ipod now sells for $239 US at Costco, or $249 US everywhere else in the U. S. The duty free zone at Panama airport had them priced at $399 US.I don't understand the allure of shopping at the duty free shops. I've never seen a good deal at one.

Thanks,

Jackson

Daddy Rulz
11-23-07, 15:12
I don't understand the allure of shopping at the duty free shops. I've never seen a good deal at one.

Thanks,

JacksonSmokes are 33% more expensive at duty free than downtown, though they do come in a good carrier.

Exon123
11-23-07, 16:53
Daddy,

I try and buy my "smokes" at the duty fee store in Atlanta, Dallas or Miami, their American and taste better than the same brand made in Argentina.

Coming home I always load up in Argentina and suffer with them since there about 80 % cheaper than at home.

Exon

Booka
11-24-07, 12:11
Is there anything I can bring legally that I would be able to sell there for a profit big enough to make it worthwhile?

They have a lot of sales going on right now after Thanksgiving on electronics.

Also I will be doing a lot of work on internet and chasing tail on my off hours, I have stayed in Palermo but am wondering if Recoleta may be the place I should look to stay this time.

Any feed back would be great.

Thanks,

Booka

Exon123
11-24-07, 14:53
Booka,

At last an intelligent question and from a "Newbie", maybe the best I've read.

Theres a very good market for Lap Top's and Digital Camers and frankly someone could earn a decient living smuggling them into the counrty. But you'd need an Argentine accomplish for marketing & distribution and you'd have to be careful not to get too greedy. What your really doing is beating the "Argentine Tax Man"

As some example's, I bought a used digital camera on E-Bay for $250 dollars as a favior to my dentist. She told me she could resell it for $2,000 US, easly.

I also bought a used reconditioned Dell lap top on E-Bay for another friend of mine who is a programer for Microsoft. She picked it off the internet herself and really knows computers and what she was buying for $750 dollars. When we met to make the excange I asked her, "Whats it worth $2,000?", "Oh No" she answered back "Much more, we make very good business"

I know of one "Smuggleing Ring" involving an Airline pilot that's going on right now. The Argentine run's an Ad in the Clarin newspaper soliciting customers, cash customers. If they don't have the idem in stock the pilot buys it and fly's in down on his next trip and they split the profits.

And frankly I don't understand why these American "Wanta Be" Ex Pats aren't doing this.

Exon

BundaLover
11-25-07, 16:03
Exon,

The concept of what you state is true. However one can buy all the Japanese digital cameras you want on Florida Street. I recall they were about twice) perhaps a bit more) as expensive as the US for Canon and Nikon models that I priced. That is a far cry from the mark-up you are stating. I don't care what your dentist friend says she is WRONG.

Also buying used goods is not the way to go. Who the hell wants a used digital camera with outdated features when the new ones are always cheaper and with more useless features?

The laptop idea is something that makes sense but then you have deal with locals there. The owners of the stores will buy. They have smuggling to a science. But the margin is low. Its a good idea for someone that has time to sell the laptop.

Exon123
11-25-07, 17:42
BundaLover,

The camera I bought, a Nikon 5800 for $250, was a discontuned model that sold retail in the US the year before for over $900 dollars, it was in perfect condition.

The Lap Top, I know nothing about computers, was personally picked out on the internet by the young girl I wrote of that works for Microsoft. As you know the prices of Lap Tops are all over the map.

She picked out, a Dell, because it had "Extra Special Shit" on it she wanted. In fact I bought two, one for myself on her recommendation. It was a reconditioned machine but came to my house in a sealed Dell box, I couldn't tell it from new. I had to unpack it for transport knowing that if I tried to bring it threw customs in the box I'd be hit for the tax's.

Any profits in this business are really "Scaming" the Argentine government out of the import tax's. As you wrote below anywhere on Florida street camera's are "About double, maybe a little more". And thats your margine, "Double", a $1,000 dollar camera is gona run about $2000

Now here's the problem as it was explained to me by the Argie. You've got to keep a low profile because the "Dealers" you speak of on Florida Street are constantly reading the Clarin looking for their competitors under cuting their prices and turning them to the authorites. The other problem I'm told is finding a customer with "All Cash"

I'm quite sure your right that some retail Florida street vendors are selling some smuggled goods but not on any large scale. They've got to be checked by the Argentine Government. Moreover, they have a "suggested retail price" for this type of thing and "Thats the Price"

Finally, running an Ad in the Clarin doesn't take anytime and all your really doing is identifying your customer. On that basis you could special order for the customer anything he wanted discount it a bit and still make a bundle.

Exon

Ampfofu
11-25-07, 18:25
Is there anything I can bring legally that I would be able to sell there for a profit big enough to make it worthwhile?

They have a lot of sales going on right now after Thanksgiving on electronics.

Also I will be doing a lot of work on internet and chasing tail on my off hours, I have stayed in Palermo but am wondering if Recoleta may be the place I should look to stay this time.

Any feed back would be great.

Thanks,

BookaI suggest buying a lap top or 2 right now. Especially with the great deals the big retailers are having. Then before you even leave for BSAS I would set up a account with Mercardo Libre and post your lap tops on the web. Mercardo Libre is a part of EBAY but if you have a account in the US you will need to get a new one in BSAS. Post your laptops and by the time you get to BSAS you can set up with the winner to meet up and make the transaction. That I think is your best option. By the time your first week is over in BSAS you will have made your money and will not have to worry about selling. You can just have fun.

Exon123
11-25-07, 21:12
I suggest buying a lap top or 2 right now. Especially with the great deals the big retailers are having. Then before you even leave for BSAS I would set up a account with Mercardo Libre and post your lap tops on the web. Mercardo Libre is a part of EBAY but if you have a account in the US you will need to get a new one in BSAS. Post your laptops and by the time you get to BSAS you can set up with the winner to meet up and make the transaction. That I think is your best option. By the time your first week is over in BSAS you will have made your money and will not have to worry about selling. You can just have fun.Excellent idea Ampfofu.

But since I don't read Spanish well, to prove your point, I went to Craigs List in Buenos Aires rather than Mercardo Libre which you suggested, probably a much better market place than Craigs List.

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/sys/

And "Bingo", theres obviously "Smugglers" useing Craigs List in Buenos Aires and here's an example or two.

1. http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/sys/478256837.html

The guy writes at the bottom he's selling a $6000 peso computer, 2 thousand US for $1,500 USD

I'd be happy to provide more specific details, and show you the laptop in person. Price is $1500 US dollars or 4680 pesos. Look on the Hp website for a comparison http://h30107.www3.hp.com/hogar/productos/notebooks.html For a laptop without Intel Core Duo and otherwise inferior in every way, the price is 6000 pesos.

Serious and local inquiries only. I will not ship the laptop to any location.

Thanks!

He's making more than $500 USD on the deal

2. This next guy is probably "Miami Bob", just kidding Bob

http://buenosaires.en.craigslist.org/sys/455703666.html

This guy's taking orders to go, he wants it sold before he buy's it.

Theres something too this idea Mongers and it could be done with most any product the Argentine Government has put high import tax's on Camera's, Lap Top Computers, Video Camera's and so on.

Moreover, I think an enterpriseing young Monger could pretty much earn a living if he found the right nich with the right product mix. I also think that buying used off E-Bay in Sex Prison is the way to go, why should we pay sales tax's. If were going to Fuck one government out of its tax's, why not Fuck another Government out its. Since price is the real issue in Argentina, if the idem is in good condition, then its all about price, its the Argentine mentality were working with here.

Now we've opened up a whole new form of enterprise here on the forum, "Smuggleing", one day it will probably have its own thread. Someone gets something sold and they post for a corrier, the possibilities are endless.

Exon

Zappaman
11-26-07, 20:34
I've brought in "extra" PC related equipment before, including laptops, but realize if they sniff it out you'll more than likely lose any profit margin or more via taxes, etc. in Customs. Realize, that is, if they catch you with more than one when coming in.

They've given me shit before but IT is my profession and I come there to work at our offices so I can say one is private, one is professional use, etc. Show my business creds and move on.

RustyJones
03-01-08, 11:20
So all of you are saying that I could bring down my nice 18 month old G6 camera to BA. I could possibly use for the week and then if the timing is right sell it to? For a large enough profit to at least pay for some chicas and also when I get back into the US buy a the newer updated model and come out even?

Rustyjones

Rioboy1
09-29-08, 15:17
Your absolutely right Exon, I don't think the site should be used by anyone to sell any contraband, personally speaking. However myself and two fellow mongers will be in arriving in BA with 3 brand new laptops and cameras. I arranged a sale with a friend before I left. I have to give him 1 laptop for cost for the sale. Hope to maybe meet up with you guys at the club on this one.

Exon123
09-29-08, 16:22
Your absolutely right Exon, I don't think the site should be used by anyone to sell any contraband, personally speaking. However myself and two fellow mongers will be in arriving in be. A. With 3 brand new laptops and cameras. I arranged a sale with a friend before I left. I have to give him 1 laptop for cost for the sale. Hope to maybe meet up with you guys at the club on this one.Rioboy1,

Some things I've learned since I wrote that piece last year that might be of help to you.

I have a friend who's a Cheap MotherFucking CockSucker by the name of Moe whom lives in Buenos Aires. Moe is such a piece of shit that Jackson has banded him from the board and even banded his address so he can't even read the forum.

The reason, Moe the dumb Fuck, offered money to "El Jefe", Jackson's girl friend to Fuck Her, result Jackson went ape shit, and won't be in the same room with Moe. There is no democracy on the forum.

Anyway, Moe, the Cheap Fuck, wanted a lap top computer and finally after much arm twisting I aggreed to get him one.

Well being the Cheap CockSucker Moe is I went to Craigs List in my home town and bought him a used machine that two years ago retailed for $1,800 US dollars. I paid just $240 for an almost brand new Lap Top in perfect condition.

Then put the computer in my carry on and smuggled it through Argentine custom's with the thought in the back of my mind that if I was discovered I'd tell them I need two computers and one was for business and being used there should be no problem.

Well Moe now has a michine that I know that with just a little posting on the Argentine websites he could sell for a $1,000 US dollars or more. The CockSucker, Moe, paid me with a check on an unheard of Bank I had to wait 3 weeks to cash apon my return when I could have used the cash for Mongering durning the trip.

In fact I have a Favorita whom's young daugher is computer literate and would die to have her own machine, (I like MILF's) Its my plan to do the samething, buy another cheap computer on Craigs List and trade it to her for her pussy, mulitiple sessions of course. Everybody win's on this type of deal.

Exon

Rioboy1
10-13-08, 14:30
All the machines at Costo range between 500 to 600$. What is it your wanting to spend on a used one. I'm very lery to bring more than one per person. What do think the markup is on electronicks due to AR. Import tax. Great story, sounds a little similar to some of the fucked up things me and my travel partner have done to each other over a piece of ass. Will be back in B.A. Next week. Thanks, Rioboy

Rioboy1
10-18-08, 01:23
Correction, the 350MB HP is 599$ and the Sony VIVO is 1299$ and there is no tax in my state.

Exon123
10-18-08, 12:29
Correction, the 350MB HP is 599$ and the Sony VIVO is 1299$ and there is no tax in my state.Your being "Dumb" Rioboy,

First off you've going to pay sales tax on any new machine in the US which of course raise's your cost. I've never heard of a state with no sales tax.

Then your going to have to open the box it comes in and pack it away some where or Argentine customs will surely tax you on it. This of course depreciates the product by opening the box.

Buy good used or re-conditioned machine's off E-bay or Craigs List at a fraction of there retail price here in the USA. They provide greater value and offer plausible deniabilty if questioned by Argentine custom's. And the best part is you expose less capital and it makes you more competitive.

Exon

Punter 127
10-18-08, 12:44
Sales taxes are assessed by every state except Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire and Oregon. I think this is still correct, and in many states you can get around sales tax by mail ordering from another state.

I agree with the rest of your post.

Punter 127
10-18-08, 19:54
Thanks Punter its nice to have you in some agreement with me.

Now you "Cheap CockSucker" when are we going to hook up again in Buenos Aires. We'll rent a cab, Moe sold his car, and I'll take you out to the park and show you where the real action is in Argentina.

ExonHi Exon,

I can only think of two things that we really disagree on; politics and the park.

So I think I will graciously decline your offer to visit the park, but I hear Daddy Rulz likes that kind of thing …it must a desert rat thing, or something.

Now please excuse me while I go puke.

Rioboy1
10-19-08, 15:42
My travel partner feels the same way as you do exon and the depreaciation issue do to no box could pose a problem. I do live in O. R. Punter so no sales tax. But I think I'll buy the VIVO anyways and use it to chica hunt while I'm there and if my sale falls thru I'l bring it back to costco. I did manage to sell my cell phones in Rio last month and the guy really wanted a laptop. Hows the market for used cell phones?

Exon123
10-19-08, 17:22
My travel partner feels the same way as you do exon and the depreaciation issue do to no box could pose a problem. I do live in O. R. Punter so no sales tax. But I think I'll buy the VIVO anyways and use it to chica hunt while I'm there and if my sale falls thru I'l bring it back to costco. I did manage to sell my cell phones in Rio last month and the guy really wanted a laptop. Hows the market for used cell phones?Rioboy,

Any dumb MotherFucker can spend money, it takes no brains at all to go out and spent a bunch of money.

Assumeing you live in Portland go to Craigs List and buy what you want at a fraction of the price you'd pay for it new. You'll have no trouble with Argentine customs and you'll make money on what you buy.

As an Example: I'll be down next month and plan to bring a $200 dollar Lap Top, bought on Craigs List, down for my "Novia's" 12 year old daughter. (Exon likes to fuck MILF's, since they know what their doing, not those little Chica's you find at Hook, the service is better with MILF's)

The machine would sell in Buenos Aires for 5 to 6 hundred dollars, maybe more, and my Novia knows it. I will give it to my Novia in exchange for putting my cock inside her pussy, not just once but several time's. My Novia will agree to these terms since she loves her daughter, knows how much she would love to have a computer. Something that the two of them could never afford.

Everybody wins, I get my pussy and the ladies get an expensive computer. Thats what I call spending money wisely.

Exon

Rioboy1
10-28-08, 22:38
I'm i town for 5 days, unable to confirm sale of Laptop, but I am making good use of it. At least I can read this bo (a) rd between the chika management:)

Unlike previous trips to BA, having phenomenal results at new orleans, newport. Better pussy than even a black pussy, and of course it's discounted at those clubs and you take 75% home with you at the end of the night.

Sucretes

Rioboy1
10-31-08, 16:09
Took my chica shoping for a dress on Florida street, price for laptop is 6000$AR. If any one on the board needs one or has time to sell one, I would let them have it for what I paid (1400$us) Will be at coco, s for the Haloween bash, last two evenings were crazy.

Exon, I only only hunt for chica 21 or under and if I find out the are a mama, I normlly drop them imediately after the first trick.I had to make an exception on this one, because she had just turned 19 and has the tightest pussy ive ever had,but wont do BJ,s w/o dome. And I don't know what time of day / night you go there, but I've never seen anything more than vampire transvestites at the park. Fly out late sat. Evening, will be at Coco's with the old guy, can't miss us.

Rioboy

Exon123
10-31-08, 17:23
Took my chica shoping for a dress on Florida street, price for laptop is 6000$AR. If any one on the board needs one or has time to sell one, I would let them have it for what I paid (1400$us) Will be at coco, s for the Haloween bash, last two evenings were crazy.

Exon, I only only hunt for chica 21 or under and if I find out the are a mama, I normlly drop them imediately after the first trick. I had to make an exception on this one, because she had just turned 19 and has the tightest pussy I've ever had, but won't do BJ, s w / o dome. And I don't know what time of day / night you go there, but I've never seen anything more than vampire transvestites at the park. Fly out late sat. Evening, will be at Coco's with the old guy, can't miss us.

RioboyRioboy,

Your proving to all of us just what a "Dumb Fuck" you are, $1,400 dollars for a Lop Top are You insane?

I just bought a Dell Lop Top loaded with Windows XP, a 14" screen, CD burner, WiFi, the works, to nights ago I found on Craigs list for $225 dollars, which included a mouse and carrying case.

And I'm going to give the MotherFucker away to my Novia in exchange for her "Pussy". Moreover, I'm going to lie to her about how much I paid for the used computer so in fact I'll get more pussy than I really paid for.

Plus, I'm also going to give her a $40 dollar "Majic Jack" VOIP phone service provider so she call me after I return and we can have "Phone Sex" and I can Jack Off to her voice.

Now thats real value.

Furthermore, she and her daugher will love it. Its a luxury they could never afford and "Chump Change" to me.

And Finally, I'm not in the least bit interested in Fucking some little 19 year old Chica that has really no experience in fucking, that gives "Covered" blow job's. I prefure MILF's that know what there doing.

Exon

Rioboy1
10-31-08, 21:24
No need to get nasty Exon, MILFs are dime a dozen but young stupid ones that meet all my criteria take time and effort to find / sort thru amongst all the mamas. I guess I'm gettig old and the young ones rejuvinate me with their youth because the experienced hot chica don't always satisfy me.

Rioboy

Redhot
05-07-09, 22:20
Hi guys,

I need some stuff from USA. I pay for it. Can someone bring me if he comes soon?

Thank you very much!

GYSELL

Whiskas
05-08-09, 01:20
No need to get nasty Exon, MILFs are dime a dozen but young stupid ones that meet all my criteria take time and effort to find / sort thru amongst all the mamas. I guess I'm gettig old and the young ones rejuvinate me with their youth because the experienced hot chica don't always satisfy me.

RioboyBoth of you guys are correct, young chicks can make you return to your 20s if they're the right ones, but sometimes they are too worried about pregnancy. Old mamas, they don't care a shit and give you the time of your life treat them reasonably nice, shag them well and they will take you to Nirvana!

Cheers

Exon123
05-08-09, 01:57
Hi guys,

I need some stuff from USA. I pay for it. Can someone bring me if he comes soon?

Thank you very much!

GYSELLWhat do want Gysell?

Exon

Cornoir
09-03-09, 21:33
Arriving in BA next Saturday from NYC. Anyone need anything from the States?

Cornoir

Silver Star
09-03-09, 23:12
Arriving in BA next Saturday from NYC. Anyone need anything from the States?

CornoirYes! And I can give you a discount on my Lincoln Town Car service!

Needed From AutoZone #4060915 (1) Gatorback belt.

#4504 (8) Bosch Fusion Spark Plugs.

TF403 (1) Tranny Filter.

FF 686 (1) Fuel Filter.

None of the parts are big nor heavy, I will reimburse you of course, and give you 20% off my regular low fare!

I am FREE to take you in SAT AM right now.

All parts are for AutoZone.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com (contact info there)

Mambo Bobby
11-15-09, 00:22
Hello Team!

I will be traveling to BA 11/30, staying for the work week, in the Palermo Area.

I'm hoping to find the local ex pat bar / club to meet some of the famous (infamous? Mongers on the forum.

I may be able to entertain a request or two for small items.

I've been told by friend that Victoria Secrets Body Creams are the 21st Century equivalent of glass beads and trinkets to the local gals. Is this a good gift to for a GFE Hottie?

TejanoLibre
11-16-09, 04:30
Hello Team!

I will be traveling to BA 11/30, staying for the work week, in the Palermo Area.

I'm hoping to find the local ex pat bar / club to meet some of the famous (infamous? Mongers on the forum.

I may be able to entertain a request or two for small items.

I've been told by friend that Victoria Secrets Body Creams are the 21st Century equivalent of glass beads and trinkets to the local gals. Is this a good gift to for a GFE Hottie?Hey Bobby!

Welcome to BA!

I'lltrade you some cold beers at my resto-bar in the heart of ALL the action downtown for some HABAÑERO HOT SAUCE!

The pure fire sauce!

Any brand!

Call me when you arrive and we can hang out a bit if your new to BA I also perform architectural walking tours and nocturnal sex club and privado tours.

Take Care,

TL.

15-6116-4254

4381-2145 home (anytime, but allow it to ring a lot)

Jeunepadawan
02-11-10, 19:40
Hey Bobby!

Welcome to BA!

I'lltrade you some cold beers at my resto-bar in the heart of ALL the action downtown for some HABAÑERO HOT SAUCE!

The pure fire sauce!

Any brand!

Call me when you arrive and we can hang out a bit if your new to BA I also perform architectural walking tours and nocturnal sex club and privado tours.

Take Care,

TL.

15-6116-4254

4381-2145 home (anytime, but allow it to ring a lot)I'll stay 2 weeks in BA in March. 2 questions:

- I can bring small items like sauce if you still need it and we can exchange it for cold beer in your bar:)

- Is it still a good deal to buy a laptop / cellphone in US and sell it in BA? Maybe an Iphone? I know it's not exactly the perfect place for that but it's related! It's just for one transaction, hoping it will ease the mongering expense a little or maybe to take example like Exon:p

TejanoLibre
02-11-10, 21:05
I'll stay 2 weeks in BA in March. 2 questions:

- I can bring small items like sauce if you still need it and we can exchange it for cold beer in your bar:)

- Is it still a good deal to buy a laptop / cellphone in US and sell it in BA? Maybe an Iphone? I know it's not exactly the perfect place for that but it's related! It's just for one transaction, hoping it will ease the mongering expense a little or maybe to take example like Exon:pCome on down!

Maybe an I-Phone?

Hot Sauce is ALWAYS needed man!

NOT TABASCO, that GIRLY SAUCE!

Call me or pm me before you arrive.

Thanks,

TL

My Former Name
02-22-10, 03:51
If someone needs something I can get in my luggage, let me know the specifics of what you want. I'll be arriving from LAX. I have over a month to pick it up.

Mfm

BadMan
03-09-10, 22:40
If anyone I know is going to BA in the next few weeks, let me know. There are a couple items I need shipped.

BM

Rayjay007
03-17-10, 02:43
Any requests?

RayJ

Daschol
04-10-10, 00:02
I'm coming down on Friday, April 16 from New York - any requests?

Silver Star
05-09-10, 18:20
I'm coming down on Friday, April 16 from New York - any requests?#1 iPad, and #2 A Lincoln Town Car 2003 or newer is best.

Thanks,

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

Wild Walleye
05-10-10, 10:02
#1 iPad, and #2 A Lincoln Town Car 2003 or newer is best.

Thanks,

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.comI'll pick both up and drive them down for you.

Silver Star
05-11-10, 01:03
I'll pick both up and drive them down for you.Thanks Wallaye! That is so kind!

Fred

Lax24
05-11-10, 20:02
Hello everybody! I just got in From the states and I brought with me two brand new Ipads 16gb.

Pm If you would like one.

Thanks,

LAX

Silver Star
05-15-10, 16:03
Hello everybody! I just got in From the states and I brought with me two brand new Ipads 16gb.

Pm If you would like one.

Thanks,

LAXWas Customs checking everyone thoroughly at EZE? Getting some bad reports.

Fred.

www.silverstarcar.com

Thomaso276
07-10-10, 09:59
Friend of mine here had a laptop burnout (no screen dispplay) local repair guy says it is the inverter and wants 150 dollars to repair. I can order online from USA, a replacement part (small, narrow tube like product, no weight issues) and ship it to anyone coming down in next couple of weeks. Free lunch if anyone can assist. PLS PM me.

Here is link to part: http://www.sparepartswarehouse.com/...,Inverters.aspx

Stowe
09-15-10, 00:05
Friend of mine here had a laptop burnout (no screen dispplay) local repair guy says it is the inverter and wants 150 dollars to repair. I can order online from USA, a replacement part (small, narrow tube like product, no weight issues) and ship it to anyone coming down in next couple of weeks. Free lunch if anyone can assist. Please PM me.

Here is link to part: http://www.sparepartswarehouse.com/...,Inverters.aspxHi Thomaso,

If you do not find someone arriving sooner I will be there on October 12th and would be glad to deliver it to you.

Let me know

Stowe

Wild Walleye
09-15-10, 01:44
small, narrow tube like product,With wires sticking out of it and a dollop of pentaerythritol tetranitrate.

Thomaso276
03-01-12, 15:24
Anyone coming down in next 30 or so days have room for about a 1/2 shoebox of cosmetics. I can buy online (need lead time for delivery thus the 30 days or so) , ship to your address.

Stuff is super expensive here and my wife ran out of some of this worthless crap. PM me for compensation details for your trouble. Thanks

TejanoLibre
03-01-12, 15:43
Anyone coming down in next 30 or so days have room for about a 1/2 shoebox of cosmetics. I can buy online (need lead time for delivery thus the 30 days or so) , ship to your address.

Stuff is super expensive here and my wife ran out of some of this worthless crap. PM me for compensation details for your trouble. ThanksI think Waterboy for sure!

But that's 2 months away.

He brought me my 32 that I gave away, traded for my life!

May ask him to do it again!

Thomaso,

I can get you huge discounts on cosmetics from Saks 5th. Avenue.

Up to 80% once a year I think.

Have it shipped to your pad.

TL

Thomaso276
04-26-12, 16:37
Anyone coming down in next couple of weeks have room for some small light weight plastic model kits, please send me a PM. Naturally they are 2-3 times more expensive down here.

Thanks Tom.

(need some lead time to buy & ship to you before your trip)

Sky Ryder
05-06-12, 04:21
Anyone coming down in next couple of weeks have room for some small light weight plastic model kits, please send me a PM. Naturally they are 2-3 times more expensive down here.

Thanks Tom.

(need some lead time to buy & ship to you before your trip)

28235Look awesome Tom!

Jackpot
05-06-12, 10:27
Yo Tom,

Suit me up and let me fly it in defense of the Falklands.

Jackpot, over and out

Gato Hunter
07-03-12, 14:08
I need a wifi router or access point for my girlfriend I bought her an iPod touch and she has no wifi. I can buy one online and have it shipped to your house.

Gato Hunter
07-06-12, 14:08
I got one, thanks everyeone! Its good to have a network in this town!

Daddy Rulz
07-30-12, 10:45
One or two medim jars of Jiff smooth peanut butter and coppenhagen packets (I'm a smoker and these are handy for flights) any non menthol lip tobacco in pouches will be fine. Thanks in advance to anybody that can help.

SunSeeker
07-30-12, 20:56
One or two medim jars of Jiff smooth peanut butter and coppenhagen packets (I'm a smoker and these are handy for flights) any non menthol lip tobacco in pouches will be fine. Thanks in advance to anybody that can help.I found some good peanut butter ("Dame Mani") here. Finally. The Carrefour on Scalabrini near Cervino has smooth and crunchy, but 36 pesos for a 510g jar. Put it in the Gourmet section and charge a bundle. Campbells soups and lots of other stuff.

Daddy Rulz
07-30-12, 21:23
It's for an argie friend that has been letting me stay in their house while they're on vacation. I'm ok with the local brands and will be able to buy all I want in two months. He prefers Jiff and I would like to pay him a solid. Thanks for the tip though.

I found some good peanut butter ("Dame Mani") here. Finally. The Carrefour on Scalabrini near Cervino has smooth and crunchy, but 36 pesos for a 510g jar. Put it in the Gourmet section and charge a bundle. Campbells soups and lots of other stuff.

TejanoLibre
07-30-12, 21:52
It's for an argie friend that has been letting me stay in their house while they're on vacation. I'm ok with the local brands and will be able to buy all I want in two months. He prefers Jiff and I would like to pay him a solid. Thanks for the tip though.It's funny that you should ask for PB!

I use to get about 8 huge jars a month from my pilot buddies and they still bring me PB or Hot Sauce.

I have a 5 Pack of Dave's Insanity Sauces if someone here REALLY wants to shit fire!

The local PB is just NOT the same and the all natural, separating variety is worse!

The tree hugger version sucks!

Sometimes you can find Jif or Skippy's at Jumbo or Carrefour if your lucky!

I'd like a used copy of Grand Theft Auto 4 for Playstation 3 from E-Bay or Game Stop if anybody is coming my way.

Look for a limited edition or a deluxe x-rated or whatever it's called.

Will get you super laid and pay you for the game!

Thanks,

TL.

Sorry I just cracked open a huge jar of PB this morning, still have 3 left though.

Gandolf50
07-31-12, 06:39
Maple Syrup. Please!

Daddy Rulz
07-31-12, 09:06
Another impossible thing to try and describe in spanish. I was telling a friend of mine about it once and her young boy child was there listening. I absolutly lost him at "well its kind of like dulce de leche but not as thick and it comes from a tree."

Maple Syrup. Please!

SunSeeker
07-31-12, 09:09
Maple Syrup. Please!Why did you mention maple syrup? You gave me a craving! Now I will have to go and see if it is in the gourmet section. Maybe the price will drive the craving away if it is there LOL.

Daddy Rulz
07-31-12, 09:33
I will be surprised if you find it. But if you do I will fucking run into town and make pancakes!

Why did you mention maple syrup? You gave me a craving! Now I will have to go and see if it is in the gourmet section. Maybe the price will drive the craving away if it is there LOL.

Abelardo
07-31-12, 11:35
I will be surprised if you find it. But if you do I will fucking run into town and make pancakes!DR,

Check out this site.

http://baexpats.org/food-drink/18740-maple-syrup-where-buy.html

Good luck.

AF

Wild Walleye
07-31-12, 13:13
I should be heading to Bs As within the next 30 days. If that happens, I will toss some Jif (really? Skippy rules!) , maple syrup, trojans and astroglide in my bag (you don't mind if they all get mixed together do you?).

If I was a real dick (who is saying I'm not) , I'd bring DR a couple jars of chunky PB.

I might also have a (new / unused) iphone 3Gs, used Blackberry Bold and a used Pearl (all unlocked) that I could throw into my bag.

Daddy Rulz
07-31-12, 13:22
BA Expats is a helpfull site but they have account issues. I've joined it 3x's now and every fucking time I try and post it asks me to sign in. I try and sign in and I either get a password incorrect error or no account under this user name. In the second case when I try and create a new account using the same email it says there is an account with this email. I've tried to use their account help and have never received the password reset email they said would be forth coming (looking in every mailbox, inbox, junk, whatever) I wrote customer support and they told me to create a new account, when I told them I had done that with all my emails they asked me for the emails and then BANNED ALL THREE FOR LIFE, due to multiple user names even though I had never posted a thing. I use it for info and articles but whoever administers that sight has their head way the hell up their ass.

DR,

Check out this site.

http://baexpats.org/food-drink/18740-maple-syrup-where-buy.html

Good luck.

AF

Toymann
07-31-12, 14:12
I should be heading to Bs As within the next 30 days. If that happens, I will toss some Jif (really? Skippy rules!) , maple syrup, trojans and astroglide in my bag (you don't mind if they all get mixed together do you?).

If I was a real dick (who is saying I'm not) , I'd bring DR a couple jars of chunky PB.

I might also have a (new / unused) iphone 3Gs, used Blackberry Bold and a used Pearl (all unlocked) that I could throw into my bag.I will be in BA from September 28 till late October, as usual. Hope we are in Argentina at the same time dude. Monger On WW. Toymann.

Ps. If not PM me for the "dentists" contact info, she is certainly 1 of a kind and right up your alley (just ask BlancoKitty, jajajajaja)

SunSeeker
07-31-12, 14:36
Ok I went off in search of Maple Syrup. I looked near and far, ok maybe not that far, in Palermo and Recoleta. Only place I saw that had it was on Av Pueyrredon about 1. 5 blocks north of Las Heras, called Reale Gourmet Productos, Av Pueyrredon 2054, ph#.4803-8535, mon-sat 9:30-14:00 and 16:00-21:00. A can was $190 pesos and a teeny weeny little bottle in the shape of a maple leaf I believe was 130. I can't be sure as my mind was trying to process the 190 pesos. The can even said "Product of Quebec".

Wild Walleye
07-31-12, 15:06
I will be in BA from September 28 till late October, as usual. Hope we are in Argentina at the same time dude. Monger On WW. Toymann.

Ps. If not PM me for the "dentists" contact info, she is certainly 1 of a kind and right up your alley (just ask BlancoKitty, jajajajaja) Should I bring the 4w and 9w? You are so right about my need to see the dentist.

Wild Walleye
07-31-12, 15:35
In a pinch, you can make your own with sugar, water and maple extract (probably on the selves of every Carafore's. Not). If I think of it, I'll throw in a bottle of maple extract to put in the cupboard at the AP House.

Toymann
07-31-12, 15:51
Should I bring the 4w and 9w? You are so right about my need to see the dentist.I have equipment for you dude, fully stocked! If you want to bring your own rod and reel, then 8 wt large arbor reel with 7-8wt bonefish floating line. We will be leaving for corrieties on Saturday night October 8 and returning the next Sunday morning early. You will love all my friends in corrieties, and we have a new boat. We are fishing out of repeski on the Rio parana (about 1 hour drive from corrienties). The family party on Sunday afternoon is wonderful, best asado I have ever had! I am close with 4 families up there and they really treat me super! The kids mostly speak english and the parents not so muck. Killer folks. They even tolerated Jackson for a few days! Jajajajajaja. Let me know if this works. Monger on Dude. Toymann

El Queso
07-31-12, 17:39
I have a standing order for Maple Syrup, for anyone who would be so kind and is not already loaded up with other's requests.

Tomaso was kind enough to bring me a couple of bottles last time he was there. I went almost a whole month without any! Help! Heh. I'm stocked up now, but it doesn't last long.

TheRaven
08-27-12, 13:21
I'll be heading down to BA in a couple of days. I'm leaving here on the 29th. If anyone still needs anything from the USA send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Daddy Rulz
10-14-12, 04:02
If you want to get on the good side of a semi fluent EXTREMELY experienced monger living here in BsAs, a big jar or two of Jiff Creamy will get that job done.

TejanoLibre
10-14-12, 05:02
If you want to get on the good side of a semi fluent EXTREMELY experienced monger living here in BsAs, a big jar or two of Jiff Creamy will get that job done.Nuttin Better Than a PB Sandwich!

TL.

Behave, Please!

BlueFalcon
10-14-12, 16:59
TL: Did you get my two jars of Skippy creamy PB a couple weeks back from Jackson?

Bf.

QUOTE=TejanoLibre; 427708]Nuttin Better Than a PB Sandwich!

TL.

Behave, Please![/QUOTE]

TejanoLibre
10-15-12, 01:56
TL: Did you get my two jars of Skippy creamy PB a couple weeks back from Jackson?

Bf.

QUOTE=TejanoLibre; 427708]Nuttin Better Than a PB Sandwich!

TL.

Behave, Please![/QUOTE]Thanks Again BF!

They are waiting for me at the house, I forgot to grab them when I was there Friday night.

I was distracted for a few moments.

PB cookies would be great too if I knew how to make them.

I owe you one!

TL.

Behave? I did not do anything wrong except bring a Silver Spoon Lucky Sperm Club Member to the party!

My Fault.

SunSeeker
10-29-12, 19:47
Anyone know what the rule is regarding bringing coffee with you to BA? I am off to Rio next week and will make room to bring some back if possible. I wanted to bring a tub of Folgers back from Canada last week but had no room.

Damman
10-29-12, 20:46
Anyone know what the rule is regarding bringing coffee with you to BA? I am off to Rio next week and will make room to bring some back if possible. I wanted to bring a tub of Folgers back from Canada last week but had no room.Have brought six pounds of the stuff and not a whimper, waived through. Often think I am pushing my luck with food stuff, but have never had a problem. Good luck and enjoy Brazil

SunSeeker
10-29-12, 22:35
Have brought six pounds of the stuff and not a whimper, waived through. Often think I am pushing my luck with food stuff, but have never had a problem. Good luck and enjoy BrazilI'm going to bring some back. I couldn't find anything in the "restricted or prohibited" part of any list. Coming from Brazil I am only allowed 2kgs of "food products" vs entering from USA / Canada I'd be allowed 5kg.

I brought back 2 big bags of "damn hot" pepperoni sticks on Wednesday but they didn't last me long. I couldn't stop snacking on them LOL.

SunSeeker
10-30-12, 14:41
Found some coffee at Disco. "sin azucar" but 60p for 500g doh! Can't remember the brand. I will have to see what I can get while in Rio for less than 20reals.

Daddy Rulz
10-31-12, 16:08
It's prolly heavy as it's all metal. He will pay for it and have it delivered to your home or wherever and if you can schlep it down here I would appreciate it. If you're brining a lot of stuff you're not a candidate, but if you're only coming with a carry on you might be. He will also reimburse for baggage fees. I personally will make sure that happens by paying you myself and having him pay me.

Anybody who can hook a brother up, ping me.

http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/product/KGMA/

Daddy Rulz
12-04-12, 20:01
Top 3 PV tips for large jar of creamy jiff. If you grab a bottle of root beer at the airport on your way out of town (do not pack root beer in your checked luggage) I will double that number. This is a standing offer, good at anytime.

TejanoLibre
12-04-12, 21:24
Top 3 PV tips for large jar of creamy jiff. If you grab a bottle of root beer at the airport on your way out of town (do not pack root beer in your checked luggage) I will double that number. This is a standing offer, good at anytime.I have 2 large jars where you are staying and you can have one if you'd like but I also have 2 here at home, if you don't want one of them then I will take them all.

No need for Privado Tips.

Thanks,

TL

I also have 4 bottles of Dave's Insanity Sauce which for me is untouchable!

Chezz
12-04-12, 22:25
Top 3 PV tips for large jar of creamy jiff. If you grab a bottle of root beer at the airport on your way out of town (do not pack root beer in your checked luggage) I will double that number. This is a standing offer, good at anytime.I've got both you and Ramiro covered. See you in a few weeks.

Kevins
12-05-12, 15:27
I Would be willing to pay fair price at blue market rate in pesos upon your arrival and thankful to anyone who is willing and staying in the city and feels like it and has space to do me the favor to bring me one of each Creamy peanut butter (skippy or jif) and real old fashioned maple syrup.

Thanks.

Kevin

LateNightExcur
12-05-12, 17:14
Top 3 PV tips for large jar of creamy jiff. If you grab a bottle of root beer at the airport on your way out of town (do not pack root beer in your checked luggage) I will double that number. This is a standing offer, good at anytime.You can get that in Barrio Chino!

Daddy Rulz
12-05-12, 17:32
You can get that in Barrio Chino!I know I can get peanut butter, it's only TEN FREAKEN DOLLARS for the smallest jar they make. Root beer I have never seen in Argentina unless somebody brought me one. I have heard of this elusive creature but it's rarer than the semipro at Newport

DaveNYC
12-20-12, 08:14
Mid to late January, any requests?

DavieW
12-20-12, 15:08
Mid to late January, any requests?A 55" LED TV.

Too much?

:wink:

Kevins
12-20-12, 15:48
Mid to late January, any requests?Looking for.

Reasonable priced 1 tb or larger ext hard drive. My two passports tb hd crashed same day

Daddy Rulz
12-20-12, 19:36
Looking for.

Reasonable priced 1 tb or larger ext hard drive. My two passports tb hd crashed same dayHttp://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=15523683&findingMethod=rr

I paid the same price per unit for the two 2TB that are on my desktop right now. These are 3TB with USB 3. If you don't have USB3 WD makes a 2TB drive that is 20 bucks less. You don't have to buy USB2 if you're laptop doesn't support USB3, they are backwards compatible.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=15215026&findingMethod=rr

DaveNYC
12-20-12, 23:43
A 55" LED TV.

Too much?

:wink:If you're paying I'll figure it out LOL.

Looking for.

Reasonable priced 1 tb or larger ext hard drive. My two passports tb hd crashed same dayI can amazon a couple, you got to be specific on price range. Want one large one or multiple small ones?

Http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=15523683&findingMethod=rr

I paid the same price per unit for the two 2TB that are on my desktop right now. These are 3TB with USB 3. If you don't have USB3 WD makes a 2TB drive that is 20 bucks less. You don't have to buy USB2 if you're laptop doesn't support USB3, they are backwards compatible.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=15215026&findingMethod=rrYou can install USB3 slots:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Transcend-USB-Adapter/16560884

I swear by these hard drives, never fail:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Transcend-StoreJet-25M3-1TB-USB-3.0-External-Hard-Drive-Black-Green/22478016

Kevins
12-23-12, 14:16
Liked the extra safe storage hds but any external is fine

Busen
01-13-13, 06:21
I'm coming to Recoleta 01-28 and staying for 3 months. Can bring stuff (hard drive, PB, Mable Syrup.) I can bring this

http://www.amazon.com/McCormick-Root-Beer-Concentrate-2-Ounce/dp/B000B6J4JG/ref=sr_1_4?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1358064789&sr=1-4&keywords=root+beer+extract.

For making real root beer. You would probably want yeast too

http://www.amazon.com/Fleischmanns-Yeast-Active-0-75-Ounce-Packet/dp/B001EQ5770/ref=sr_1_8?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1358065011&sr=1-8&keywords=active+yeast.

I don't think the mafia at EZE airport would rip off the yeast. But maybe the maple syrup they can't resist!

Daddy Rulz
01-13-13, 10:47
I'm coming to Recoleta 01-28 and staying for 3 months. Can bring stuff (hard drive, PB, Mable Syrup.) I can bring this.

http://www.amazon.com/McCormick-Root-Beer-Concentrate-2-Ounce/dp/B000B6J4JG/ref=sr_1_4?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1358064789&sr=1-4&keywords=root

+beer+extract.

For making real root beer. You would probably want yeast too.

http://www.amazon.com/Fleischmanns-Yeast-Active-0-75-Ounce-Packet/dp/B001EQ5770/ref=sr_1_8?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1358065011&sr=1-8&keywords=active

+yeast.

I don't think the mafia at EZE airport would rip off the yeast. But maybe the maple syrup they can't resist!They won't know what maple syrup is. You can barely even explain maple syrup to an Argie."It's like watery jelly that comes from a tree," yeaaahhhhh right.

Kevins
01-13-13, 13:37
I'm coming to Recoleta 01-28 and staying for 3 months. Can bring stuff (hard drive, PB, Mable Syrup.) I can bring this.

http://www.amazon.com/McCormick-Root-Beer-Concentrate-2-Ounce/dp/B000B6J4JG/ref=sr_1_4?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1358064789&sr=1-4&keywords=root

+beer+extract.

For making real root beer. You would probably want yeast too.

http://www.amazon.com/Fleischmanns-Yeast-Active-0-75-Ounce-Packet/dp/B001EQ5770/ref=sr_1_8?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1358065011&sr=1-8&keywords=active

+yeast.

I don't think the mafia at EZE airport would rip off the yeast. But maybe the maple syrup they can't resist!Thanks for getting the hd contact me when you arrive

Busen
01-13-13, 16:21
Thanks for getting the hd contact me when you arriveHttp://www.amazon.com/HGST-External-HTOLMX3NA10001ABB-Frustration-Free-Packaging/dp/B0062FZ2WS/ref=sr_1_74?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1358100864&sr=1-74&keywords=1tb+external+hd.

How's this? I take it you don't want another passport

Busen
01-17-13, 04:09
Http://www.amazon.com/HGST-External-HTOLMX3NA10001ABB-Frustration-Free-Packaging/dp/B0062FZ2WS/ref=sr_1_74?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1358100864&sr=1-74&keywords=1tb

+external+hd.

How's this? I take it you don't want another passportWell I got 2, one for me and one for you. The smallest 1TB I have ever seen. Hitachi. Great reviews. And cheeeeep.

Thomaso276
05-21-13, 15:42
So my hard drive is failing and I am stretching it's life with chkdsk. Looking for a Internal 2.5 Inch 7200 RPM SATA Notebook Hard Drive 320 gb from anyone who has a little space and is coming down. I can either buy it online and ship it to you before your trip or send you some amazon info for purchase and pay you when you arrive. Should not be a customs issue cause they are around 50 bucks. Willing to pay for your dinner at a Jackson's BBQ blowouts for the help, thanks, Tom. PM me for my vonage phone if you want to discuss.

P.S. Searched mercado libre and not alot of options for laptop HD's.

DavieW
05-21-13, 18:20
So my hard drive is failing and I am stretching it's life with chkdsk. Looking for a Internal 2.5 Inch 7200 RPM SATA Notebook Hard Drive 320 gb from anyone who has a little space and is coming down. I can either buy it online and ship it to you before your trip or send you some amazon info for purchase and pay you when you arrive. Should not be a customs issue cause they are around 50 bucks. Willing to pay for your dinner at a Jackson's BBQ blowouts for the help, thanks, Tom. PM me for my vonage phone if you want to discuss.

P.S. Searched mercado libre and not alot of options for laptop HD's.

You need to get yourself down to Galeria Jardín on Florida (500 block). It's like a computer souk and even before the recent craziness with the USD, items like this weren't much more than you'd pay in the US (maybe a 20% mark-up), so I'm guessing that they're probably pretty much on a par now.

DavieW
05-21-13, 18:40
Internal 2.5 Inch 7200 RPM SATA Notebook Hard Drive 320 gb

Or 480 pesos on MercadoLibre...USD55 at the latest reported exchange rate.

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-455947128-disco-rigido-notebook-seagate-320gb-7200-rpm-25-sata-16mb-_JM

Only 380 pesos (USD44) if you're happy with 5400rpm...

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-452319146-disco-rigido-notebook-netbook-ps3-320gb-sata-wd-hitachi-seag-_JM

Thomaso276
05-21-13, 18:56
Or 480 pesos on MercadoLibre...USD55 at the latest reported exchange rate.

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-455947128-disco-rigido-notebook-seagate-320gb-7200-rpm-25-sata-16mb-_JM

Only 380 pesos (USD44) if you're happy with 5400rpm...

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-452319146-disco-rigido-notebook-netbook-ps3-320gb-sata-wd-hitachi-seag-_JMThanks bro, just narrowed my search & found bunch.

Please disregard the original post request Tom.

El Perro
05-22-13, 03:25
Anybody coming to BKK from the states let me know. I need some decent deodorant. Its hot here.

Tres3
05-22-13, 10:51

P.S. Searched mercado libre and not alot of options for laptop HD's.As a last resort you might try Colonia, Uruguay. Uruguay does not have import controls and there is a good computer shop on the main street of town.

Tres3.

Daddy Rulz
08-17-13, 17:01
I want one of these and they are over twice as much here. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007UIX1M4/ref=asc_df_B007UIX1M42658270?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=nextagus0055366-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B007UIX1M4.

Should be a small box.

DR.

DavieW
08-17-13, 17:56
I want one of these....

....a small box.

Don't we all!

Daddy Rulz
08-17-13, 20:59
Don't we all!That boy just aint rait!

Zapatilla
12-04-13, 00:11
Actually, you can use Amazon Global to get these shipped to you. Pre-paid taxes at the aduana. Yes, it works.

I want one of these and they are over twice as much here. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007UIX1M4/ref=asc_df_B007UIX1M42658270?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=nextagus0055366-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B007UIX1M4.

Should be a small box.

DR.

DavieW
12-04-13, 13:37
Actually, you can use Amazon Global to get these shipped to you. Pre-paid taxes at the aduana. Yes, it works.Erm, between myself and two other friends, we've had a dozen failed attempts to have stuff shipped from Amazon that would suggest it most definitely does NOT work!

Had an interesting exchange with Amazon over the last two weeks though. I'll try and cut a veeeeery long story short:

Ordered a camera from Amazon for US delivery that I'll pick up over Christmas.

They recognized my credit card as Argentinian and offered to bill me in pesos at an exchange rate of 6.23. I said "fcuk yeah!

As I get paid in USD and convert at 9.75 before paying my credit card bill I was getting a USD450 camera for USD280. USD170 discount!

Checked my credit card balance on-line a few days later and it shows a payment to Amazon of USD480!

Contacted Amazon and said "WTF? You said you'd bill me in ARS. Now I'll get hit with a 20% money-grab and be effectively 96 + 170 out of pocket. And where did the extra USD30 come from?

They claimed I was never offered to be billed in ARS, only to do the currency conversion for me to give me an idea of what I'd pay in my local currency. "The extra USD30 was for the conversion service." !!! They included a USD30 refund.

Loooooong and very detailed letter of complaint from me, including screenshots of the very specific offer to bill me in ARS.

I then got a call, a profuse apology and a further refund of USD200.

A week later my monthly credit card statement arrived.....and I was billed for the camera in ARS! (No idea where the USD480 that appeared on the interim balance disappeared to.) :-)

Net result. I got a USD450 camera for USD150.

Luvvly jubbly!

BadMan
12-08-13, 06:58
If anyone is coming to town in the next week I need a Nexus 7 tablet 2nd generation. Its a 7 inch tablet so it just slightly larger than a smartphone. If anyone can bring one down for me send me a pm. Thanks.

Balls Deep
12-09-13, 14:40
Gentlemen,

If anyone can bring me a few small items from CostCo I would be grateful. I need 4 jars of Kirkland Basil Pesto for a small AP dinner.

The jar says-.

Kirkland Signiture.
Basil Pesto.
100% imported Italian Basil DOP.
Genovese Basil 22 oz.

(1) bag of Pine Nuts (about $25 bucks)

Also, if you have room the Large Plastic container of peanut butter filled pretzels would be awesome.

Whatever you want that's reasonable is cool with me.

Thanks Amigo's.

B

Daddy Rulz
06-07-14, 22:21
A buddy of mine here wants a samsung phone. He will pay for it with his credit card and all you got to do is bring it. In return, I will set you up with, but not pay for, AWESOME pussy.

If you can help a brother out, reply by PM.

Thanks,

DR.

Member #3320
06-07-14, 22:48
A buddy of mine here wants a samsung phone. He will pay for it with his credit card and all you got to do is bring it. In return, I will set you up with, but not pay for, AWESOME pussy.

If you can help a brother out, reply by PM.

Thanks,

DR.DR, I am selling my new samsung Galaxy 5. Your friend wants to buy it?

Daddy Rulz
08-08-14, 02:51
Small, cheap, IMPOSSIBLE to find here. The little metal cans are available at ANY 7-11.

http://coldsores.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/carmex-original-jar-detail.gif

Undying gratitude will be yours.

Santa
08-08-14, 12:45
Small, cheap, IMPOSSIBLE to find here. The little metal cans are available at ANY 7-11.

Undying gratitude will be yours.If I come in October.

Redhot
08-08-14, 12:48
I see this product here, might be more cheaper in USA, here D$5 .

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-516623751-carmex-en-lata-formula-tradicional-aromatic-boutique-_JM

Love.

GY.

Daddy Rulz
08-08-14, 14:26

Undying gratitude will be yours.

If I come in October.

I see this product here, might be more cheaper in USA, here D$5 .

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-516623751-carmex-en-lata-formula-tradicional-aromatic-boutique-_JM

Love.

GY.Way cheaper up there sugar, I have a years supply on the way. Thanks to all that responded.

Hollywood124
08-08-14, 14:35
Hi Daddy Ruiz.

I am coming tomorrow.

I just picked you up 3-3 pack of Carmex. (9 total).

Please PM me your telephone number so I can give them to you.

Thanks, Hollywood.

Way cheaper up there sugar, I have a years supply on the way. Thanks to all that responded.

JamesPW
08-12-14, 21:15
Does that cross the line?

Daddy Rulz
08-12-14, 21:44
Does that cross the line?Do you want to sell one, have somebody bring you one, bring one in from the USA? I don't understand the question.

Superman
08-12-14, 23:55
Does that cross the line?Do you want to sell an iPad mini in BA to make a profit?

JamesPW
08-13-14, 00:36
Yes I have one that I'm ready to get rid of and upgrade.

When I come to Argentina there's a customs document that wants to itemize my cell phones. So I wasn't too sure if I could sell my iPad when I'm in country. Are there laws around this activity?

Daddy Rulz
08-13-14, 00:59

When I come to Argentina there's a customs document that wants to itemize my cell phones. So I wasn't too sure if I could sell my iPad when I'm in country. Are there laws around this activity?But that would assume when you leave whoever would look at that would divert their attention from the ass of the chick standing next to you long enough to notice what was on the paper.

Most of that kind of stuff, while theoretically working in both directions is for locals here that take stuff like that back to the real world so they don't have to pay the duty on it when they return.

Just put some general "electronics" on the form, call them "personal use. " I would be surprised if anybody even looks, though I haven't cleared customs in a very long time. Don't try and hide it, if anybody says anything play stupid like you didn't understand the form.

Gandolf50
08-13-14, 06:35

When I come to Argentina there's a customs document that wants to itemize my cell phones. So I wasn't too sure if I could sell my iPad when I'm in country. Are there laws around this activity?Just put down what you have just in case they look. When you leave they do not ask you what you are leaving with. And if they do ask when you leave why you have one or two items less, just say one of "Cristinas kids" stole it. Any one would believe that!

TejanoLibre
08-13-14, 11:38

When I come to Argentina there's a customs document that wants to itemize my cell phones. So I wasn't too sure if I could sell my iPad when I'm in country. Are there laws around this activity?It's hard to sell an Argentine anything!

If it's worthless in the States it's worthless here.

At least they will tell you that.

What are you going to try to do?

Argentine Ebay? Joke!

It would take forever, you might get robbed and they will offer you all kinds of SHIT as a trade!

Cell phones, playstation 1 !

These guys are a joke when it comes to selling something!

I had a power cable, some RCA cables and a remote control on Mercadolibre for $30,000. 00 and I received all sorts of ridiculous offers. And that was a deal!

Craig's List? Worse!

You should be able to trade it for sex and the girl is still going to ask you for cab fare!

Good Luck!

TL.

Thomaso276
08-13-14, 13:41
It's hard to sell an Argentine anything!

Argentine Ebay? Joke!

It would take forever, you might get robbed and they will offer you all kinds of SHIT as a trade!

I had a power cable, some RCA cables and a remote control on Mercadolibre for $30,000. 00 and I received all sorts of ridiculous offers. And that was a deal!

Craig's List? Worse!

You should be able to trade it for sex and the girl is still going to ask you for cab fare!

Good Luck!

TL.Exactly! You, as a tourist will never sell it. Maybe someone on AP will buy it at USA used price.

JamesPW
08-13-14, 21:21
Exactly! You, as a tourist will never sell it. Maybe someone on AP will buy it at USA used price.Yes that's really great advice, I understand.

I'm constantly amazed at how much electronics are in the US and how much they are in Argentina. It looks like values triple once it comes into the country. A 32 GB iPad mini in the US retails for about $400-$500. Looks like that same iPad might be worth 1200 - 1500 US in Argentina.

Why is there such a disparity in US versus Argentina sold products?

Thoughts, comments?

JamesPW
08-13-14, 21:31
It's hard to sell an Argentine anything!

Argentine Ebay? Joke!

Craig's List? Worse!

Good Luck!

TL.TL,

Thanks for the lead on Debbie, I really enjoyed her company but when I was ready to go to round three she wanted to go to the club and so we did. Celeste can you through for rounds 3, 4 and five. I do love AR.

Jackson
08-13-14, 22:11
Yes that's really great advice, I understand.

I'm constantly amazed at how much electronics are in the US and how much they are in Argentina. It looks like values triple once it comes into the country. A 32 GB iPad mini in the US retails for about $400-$500. Looks like that same iPad might be worth 1200 - 1500 US in Argentina.

Why is there such a disparity in US versus Argentina sold products?

Thoughts, comments?It's simple:

First, Argentina has a 100% import tariff on imported electronic goods that effectively doubles the wholesale cost of every item, this tariff being justified as necessary to protect Argentina's domestic electronic manufacturing industry, which in fact doesn't exist.

Second, Argentine law permits manufacturers and distributors to set and enforce the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price), which is why every store has the same price for the same electronic item, and which is why "promotions" are very rare. This stifles price competition between retailers and keeps prices higher.

Third, Argentina collects a 21% IVA tax (which Americans would think of as a sales tax) on retail sales, which of course add 21% to the retail price.

Thanks,

Jax

JamesPW
08-14-14, 01:15
It's simple:

First, Argentina has a 100% import tariff on imported electronic goods that effectively doubles the wholesale cost of every item, this tariff being justified as necessary to protect Argentina's domestic electronic manufacturing industry, which in fact doesn't exist.

Second, Argentine law permits manufacturers and distributors to set and enforce the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price), which is why every store has the same price for the same electronic item, and which is why "promotions" are very rare. This stifles price competition between retailers and keeps prices higher.

Third, Argentina collects a 21% IVA tax (which Americans would think of as a sales tax) on retail sales, which of course add 21% to the retail price.

Thanks,

JaxGreat information. Looks like I need more friends for my next trip to BA.

Redhot
08-21-14, 12:33
Hi guys, if you come to BA soon I need a little favor.

My daughter have a problem in the skin and need some product from USA.

I appreciate so much if anybody bring this stuff for me.

Don't worry I pay in dollars but is very cheaper.

http://www.drugstore.com/aveeno-baby-eczema-therapy-soothing-bath-treatment-single-use-packets/qxp57476?catid=182480

Thanks.

GY.

Dickhead
08-21-14, 16:47
Regarding Jackson's tax info, perhaps a numerical example would be instructive.

A US company produces a finished product such as an electronic component. Its manufacturing costs (materials, labor, and overhead) are $100. The retail price is determined by market forces and the net margin for electronics could be about 20% (Apple's net margin is in the very low 20's). So let's say non-manufacturing costs are $25. They sell it for $150 and make $25 or 20% net profit.

An Argie company imports this same product. The full cost is $100 + $25 = $125 and the tariff is also $125 so you have the item sitting in inventory on the books at $250. The MSRP will often be 200% of this, based on some Argie somewhere sometime heard something about "keystone," which means 100% markup or 50% margin. This can be achieved in a few select industries like high end furniture and jewelry, but the Argie was sick that day. So now the Argie company sticks blindly and intransigiently to its retail price of $500 + IVA = $605 or over four times the US price. And, since very few Argies have $605 to spend on something they can use for free at McDonald's or steal while riding by on a motorcycle, and since Argies won't cut price, ever, for any reason, the electronics will become obsolete before they ever get purchased.

That's assuming they didn't get stolen at the port of entry in the first place.

Redhot
08-26-14, 13:07
Thank you very much for help me guys!

Hollywood124
08-27-14, 01:14
Hi Gysell,

Did someone bring you the Baby Medicine?

OK, please let me know.

Thanks,

Larry.

Thank you very much for help me guys!

Daddy Rulz
08-27-14, 04:22
Getting a little low on peanut butter if somebody wants to grab a couple jars of 16 oz Jiff creamy.

Not many people can point you to as many 500-600 peso good indy's as I can.

Just saying,

DR

Cowboy2
08-27-14, 20:10
Getting a little low on peanut butter if somebody wants to grab a couple jars of 16 oz Jiff creamy.

Not many people can point you to as many 500-600 peso good indy's as I can.Will bring some next trip.Can I pay them with candy?

TejanoLibre
08-28-14, 00:15

Not many people can point you to as many 500-600 peso good indy's as I can.

Just saying,

DRI just received 12 POUNDS of PB!

More on the way!

The ONLY thing that I ate for 5. 5 months the last time I was in Texas was PB.

A jar every 2 days. Tiny jars! A tease!

It was the only thing that the commissary sold that was a low carb, high protein meal.

When I was in preschool I would trade my empanadas and lomo sandwhiches for PB&J!

Secretly! My mother was convinced that it caused zits!

It's not the zits that are a problem!

If you are allergic to Peanuts you are a Dead Motherfucker!

Killed one of my best friends! Fucking Chinese Delivery did not tell him that their food was cooked in Peanut oil!

Rich, good looking Kid!

TL.

I could use some lower end leads, never hurts!

Daddy Rulz
08-28-14, 00:43
Will bring some next trip.Can I pay them with candy?Cool, thanks, I'll get you laid. With the exchange rate, two 16 oz jars of peanut butter is almost the price of a half hour session. Maybe at a truck stop it might be more.

Wild Walleye
08-29-14, 11:41
First, Argentina has a 100% import tariff on imported electronic goods that effectively doubles the wholesale cost of every item, this tariff being justified as necessary to protect Argentina's domestic electronic manufacturing industryI nearly spit my coffee onto my computer screen.

, which in fact doesn't exist.Sad but, true.

You also have to look at the import duties on the gear that enables wireless services. I think cell equipment infrastructure gets hit with about a 27% tariff. So that 4 G cell tower, that costs US $100 K (all in, excluding labor) to construct in the US costs at least $127 K in Argentina. Subscribers pay less per month in Argentina than they do in the US and carriers so, it takes much longer for the Argie carriers to make back their investment (I. E. The investment costs more and the returns are smaller). Carriers need to make money in order to stay in business (ergo, lagging infrastructure upgrades).

Troyster
09-02-14, 13:51
Will be in town the 15th and 16th. Quick stop before heading north. Been too long. Wish I had more time.

Kevins
12-01-14, 19:32
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/BLU-Win-Jr---Unlocked/productID.310469500

BLU Win Jr (White) - Unlocked.

$49.00.

Thanks!

Kevin.

Daddy Rulz
12-02-14, 03:20
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/BLU-Win-Jr---Unlocked/productID.310469500

$49.00.

Thanks!

Kevin.Make it two, I wouldn't mind checking one out.

Gandolf50
12-02-14, 06:45

$49.00.

Thanks!

Kevin.But the ad says $89 not $49?? Or did Argie inflation just strike in the US of A ????

Cowboy2
12-02-14, 09:44
Make it two, I wouldn't mind checking one out.Footnote 2. Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers, including AT&T and T-Mobile; also compatible with other GSM carriers. Phone will not work with Sprint, Verizon, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, or any other CDMA carriers. Please contact your carrier prior to purchasing to confirm your carrier will support voice and data on this unlocked GSM device.

Daddy Rulz
12-02-14, 12:38
Make it two, I wouldn't mind checking one out.They are back to 89 bucks, fastest sale on record. At 90 DR isn't interested because that's almost money.

Kevins
12-02-14, 15:41
They are back to 89 bucks, fastest sale on record. At 90 DR isn't interested because that's almost money.Same phone on ebay is still around 50 dollars still worthit to me if anyone can.

Thanks.

Daddy Rulz
01-02-15, 22:30
A friend of mine is vacationing in Europe starting the first week in February. If anybody is coming from there could you bring some Euros to exchange for dollars here? El Jeffe told me changing dollars for Euros there results in a haircut, and you will certainly get more pesos for dollars here than you will for Euros so it could be a win / win for you both. She is looking to buy 200 dollars worth of Euros. This is a very good friend of mine and I personally vouch for the honestly of the deal and the truthiness of her dollars.

DR.

SimpleWrangler
02-18-15, 16:18
Hello, I'm blocked to transfer money to my paypal account, but I have cash.

I need to make a payment and I can offer USD 70 if you transfer USD 50 to my paypal account then I give you USD 70 in your hand.

It's a simple operation, you must be in Buenos Aires, we can do this in 10 minutes in a cafe, your place or my place.

Thanks a lot.

Kevins
02-18-15, 17:05
Hello, I'm blocked to transfer money to my paypal account, but I have cash.

I need to make a payment and I can offer USD 70 if you transfer USD 50 to my paypal account then I give you USD 70 in your hand.

It's a simple operation, you must be in Buenos Aires, we can do this in 10 minutes in a cafe, your place or my place.

Thanks a lot.Give me a call 48274491 I can do it from my house. I am in Recoleta near Azcuenega and Juncal.

Wild Walleye
02-19-15, 02:21
Coming into the country with a pallet of tampons, a Blu jr. , guitar tuner and subversive books.

AllIWantIsLove
02-19-15, 11:23
Coming into the country with a pallet of tampons, a Blu jr. , guitar tuner and subversive books.I brought some tampons in recently and thought if questioned I would explain that they were for fecal incontinence. I thought it would be unlikely that they would ask me to prove it.

And now back to your breakfast.

Bob.

Don B
02-22-15, 17:32
Will be in Argentina from May 5 to June 2.

Don B.

Redhot
06-24-15, 12:52
I need a little stuff from USA.

Love.

Gy.

Redhot
07-14-15, 15:25
Someone come after 17 th August ???

I give big discount ;-).

Craftworkkings
07-14-15, 19:18

I give big discount ;-).I get there Friday.

Redhot
07-15-15, 16:22
I get there Friday.Thanks dear !

Jimmyjohn
07-20-15, 22:31

I give big discount ;-).What do you need?

Thomaso276
11-19-15, 17:30
If anyone is coming down in the near future and happens to be in a Walmart, Target etc. Please pick up a few of their Hot Wheels 5 packs at about $6 each. My 4 year old grandaughter loves this stuff. Reimbursement plus lunch on me. Please PM me. Thanks Tom.

Daddy Rulz
12-12-15, 14:22
It's small, I pay you the money, buy you a coffee at Exedra and hook you up with two draft picks.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0VN-0003-000G3

Bobby Doerr
12-12-15, 16:29
It's small, I pay you the money, buy you a coffee at Exedra and hook you up with two draft picks.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0VN-0003-000G3I've got a used dell 3.5 inch floppy disc external drive with a ubs cord looks like http://www.walmart.com/ip/9871217?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222001206631&veh=sem.

Be in BA at the beginning of January. It's yours if you can use it. Thanks. Bobby Doerr.

Daddy Rulz
12-13-15, 00:53
I've got a used dell 3.5 inch floppy disc external drive with a ubs cord looks like http://www.walmart.com/ip/9871217?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222001206631&veh=sem.

Be in BA at the beginning of January. It's yours if you can use it. Thanks. Bobby Doerr.I would keep that for a couple years and it may be worth some money. Nobody in the world is making them anymore nor the media that fits inside.

The thing I'm looking for is to hot swap hard disk drives. (The big drives inside your computer).

SimpleWrangler
12-15-15, 02:17
You can store more than 5.000 1,44 floppy disks in just one USB flash pendrive.

That's about a bedroom, full of floppy disks in one finger.

I've got a used dell 3.5 inch floppy disc external drive with a ubs cord looks like http://www.walmart.com/ip/9871217?wmlspartner=wmtlabs&adid=22222222222001206631&veh=sem.

Be in BA at the beginning of January. It's yours if you can use it. Thanks. Bobby Doerr.

Daddy Rulz
12-17-15, 00:03

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0VN-0003-000G3No support after windows 7, this is now the thing

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0VE-000W-00018&cm_re=oricp_internal-_-0VE-000W-00018-_-Product

looks pretty cool

Jethro69
12-21-15, 15:22
Ramiro tells me you are a good guy.

I am coming in 1/8/16 to BA.

Do you have someone bringing you this yet?

What round are your draft picks?

PM me and I will get you your device if you want.

No support after windows 7, this is now the thing

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=0VE-000W-00018&cm_re=oricp_internal-_-0VE-000W-00018-_-Product

looks pretty cool

Daddy Rulz
12-21-15, 15:28
Ramiro tells me you are a good guy.

I am coming in 1/8/16 to BA.

Do you have someone bringing you this yet?

What round are your draft picks?

PM me and I will get you your device if you want.I am an asshole, all of my ex-wives agree.

Thank you for the offer and to all, a kind soul took pity on this sinner and has offered to deliver the requested item.

Transportador
12-30-15, 10:34
My feet are killing me. I can't find the shoe size I need, and the sandals are ridiculously priced. Please, someone bring me some shoes and sandals. Easy money.

Also, I love stepper motors. And quite frankly, who doesn't.

I would love to get some more to play with. The stepper motors require these little driver boards, and I would need those too.

The stepper motors are kind of heavy, like 12 lbs in a pack of 5 Nema 17 motors (76 oz torque), so if you could not bring those, that would be no big deal, but the little driver boards are really lightweight and I could still use several of them, even without the steppers.

So, if you invested say $200, you could walk away with $70 USD X 14 peso/$ = 980 pesos. Free Chica!

I would want to paypal the money to your paypal account upon receipt of the stuff, so I can hang on to my dollars here.

Please send me a private message.

My feet thank you.

Muchisimas Gracias,

El Transportador.

Daddy Rulz
01-06-16, 14:11
I friend of a friend needs this cable.

http://www.amazon.com/Gametown-Screen-Display-Inspiron-50-4UV05-101/dp/B012R5PFNC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450364930&sr=8-1&keywords=flex+inspiron+14z+5423.

Up there it's 15 bucks, here it's closer to 50. Anybody that can order one and bring it down I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

DR.

BadMan
01-08-16, 20:17
My wingman is arriving next week. If it's only a 15 dollar cable I think he can mange it. Do you want his email?

BadMan
01-08-16, 20:18
How is that a free chica if you aren't paying in cash?

My feet are killing me. I can't find the shoe size I need, and the sandals are ridiculously priced. Please, someone bring me some shoes and sandals. Easy money.

Also, I love stepper motors. And quite frankly, who doesn't.

I would love to get some more to play with. The stepper motors require these little driver boards, and I would need those too.

The stepper motors are kind of heavy, like 12 lbs in a pack of 5 Nema 17 motors (76 oz torque), so if you could not bring those, that would be no big deal, but the little driver boards are really lightweight and I could still use several of them, even without the steppers.

So, if you invested say $200, you could walk away with $70 USD X 14 peso/$ = 980 pesos. Free Chica!

I would want to paypal the money to your paypal account upon receipt of the stuff, so I can hang on to my dollars here.

Please send me a private message.

My feet thank you.

Muchisimas Gracias,

El Transportador.

Daddy Rulz
01-08-16, 23:29
My wingman is arriving next week. If it's only a 15 dollar cable I think he can mange it. Do you want his email?It has to come from China and from what my friend here said delivery time was more than a week.

Mrbill1963
01-08-16, 23:50
I friend of a friend needs this cable.

http://www.amazon.com/Gametown-Screen-Display-Inspiron-50-4UV05-101/dp/B012R5PFNC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450364930&sr=8-1&keywords=flex+inspiron+14z+5423.

Up there it's 15 bucks, here it's closer to 50. Anybody that can order one and bring it down I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

DR.Be in BA Feb 6-14, no problem bringing. I'll be staying at Jackson's place in Recoleta. Confirm you haven't found someone else and I'll place the order.

Daddy Rulz
01-09-16, 10:34
Be in BA Feb 6-14, no problem bringing. I'll be staying at Jackson's place in Recoleta. Confirm you haven't found someone else and I'll place the order.Thank you, please place the order. See you next month.

Thomaso276
01-16-16, 16:17
Looking for a used, android tablet, 8-10 inches, for my 5 yr old grand daughter. So if you are coming down and are ready to upgrade, sell me your old one before you fly out (wiped clean) and you can upgrade back in usa. PM if interested. Thanks.

Redhot
02-02-16, 16:58
I need medicinal soap and shampoo for my daughter.

Some mule coming?

Love.

Gy.

Troyster
02-02-16, 20:39

Some mule coming?

Love.

Gy.Will be down mid March if you can wait. Should have some room but not much. Have a long trip.

Johnny Drama
02-02-16, 22:18

Some mule coming?

Love.

Gy.I'm already hauling some things down for TejanoLibre but might have a little space on my trip this month. I leave the U.S. Thursday evening though - can you provide specifics on what you're looking for?

Best.

Drama.

Redhot
02-07-16, 16:21
I'm already hauling some things down for TejanoLibre but might have a little space on my trip this month. I leave the U.S. Thursday evening though - can you provide specifics on what you're looking for?

Best.

Drama.This is exactly what I need.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Aveeno-Baby-Daily-Bathtime-Solutions-Gift-Set/17215448

Thanks !

Thomaso276
03-04-16, 12:01
Desperate for Jif creamy 16oz or more. No limit on how many u can bring.

I will exchange your dollars for pesos at best rate available. Plus cost of PB. 2 days ago I got 15.75 before the big drop. Usually a split between buy / sell blue rate on ambito.com. PM please, thanks.

Daddy Rulz
03-06-16, 10:33
Desperate for Jif creamy 16oz or more. No limit on how many u can bring.

I will exchange your dollars for pesos at best rate available. Plus cost of PB. 2 days ago I got 15.75 before the big drop. Usually a split between buy / sell blue rate on ambito.com. PM please, thanks.Bring me a couple bottles of Cholula regular and chipotle and a bottle of chili powder. If you do, I'll steer you to a few choice picks. Unlike Thomaso, I'm gonna fuck you on the exchange rate when I pay you back, somebody has to help you get acclimatized to the city.

Seriously, we are both good guys to have owing you a favor.

Troyster
03-06-16, 21:01
Bring me a couple bottles of Cholula regular and chipotle and I'll steer you to a few choice picks. Unlike Thomaso, I'm gonna fuck you on the exchange rate when I pay you back, somebody has to help you get acclimatized to the city.

Seriously, we are both good guys to have owing you a favor.Sorry guys. I go two days without checking the page and I missed these requests. My bad. I could have brought both.

Cowboy2
03-06-16, 22:35
Sorry guys. I go two days without checking the page and I missed these requests. My bad. I could have brought both.Sorry guys. I checked the site but I am not going to be there. I couldn't have brought them. But I am thinking of you. I am checking with friends that may get there.

Daddy Rulz
04-02-16, 19:58
Lost mine, cost 4X here, will hook you up with great picks if you mule some.

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-Wireless-Earbud-Headphones/dp/B00DIOALPE

Daddy Rulz
04-03-16, 02:14
Lost mine, cost 4X here, will hook you up with great picks if you mule some.

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-Wireless-Earbud-Headphones/dp/B00DIOALPEMucous Garcias Omegaman.

Redhot
06-26-16, 03:18
I need a few things from US , I give good reward for mule ;-).

Love.

Gy.

Dosruedas
06-27-16, 00:36
I need a few things from US , I give good reward for mule ;-).

Love.

Gy.Hello Gisell.. Do you remember me..? Soy Dosruedas.. Voy a volver a Bs As Julio 8 ... Tal vez te puedo ayudar ..

Redhot
06-27-16, 14:37
Hello Gisell.. Do you remember me..? Soy Dosruedas.. Voy a volver a Bs As Julio 8 ... Tal vez te puedo ayudar ..I send you a PM.

Balls Deep
10-03-16, 20:12
Anyone coming down soon, I would greatly appreciate two bags of this awesome shredded cheese. Its maybe $15 per bag. I'm staying longer than planned and need my delicious REAL Italian food.

Thanks Amigos,

B.

Richard138
10-04-16, 14:06
Im coming from asia via amsterdam but will see what i can do on the cheese. If anybody needs anything, please let me know, Best Richard.

Anyone coming down soon, I would greatly appreciate two bags of this awesome shredded cheese. Its maybe $15 per bag. I'm staying longer than planned and need my delicious REAL Italian food.

Thanks Amigos,

B.

Tres3
10-04-16, 15:22

Thanks Amigos,

B.New York is the only place in the Western Hemisphere with an Italian populace that comes close to BA. If you cannot find "REAL" Italian food in BA, you are not looking very hard.

Tres3.

SimpleWrangler
10-04-16, 17:32
Imports are very rare, however Valenti may have Italian cheeses and prosciutto.

http://valenticorporativo.com.ar/

New York is the only place in the Western Hemisphere with an Italian populace that comes close to BA. If you cannot find "REAL" Italian food in BA, you are not looking very hard.

Tres3.

Balls Deep
10-13-16, 23:05
New York is the only place in the Western Hemisphere with an Italian populace that comes close to BA. If you cannot find "REAL" Italian food in BA, you are not looking very hard.

Tres3.Please direct you schoolmarm scoldings elsewhere, I know very well whats available here. I'm here 17 years.

Wild Walleye
10-16-16, 23:54

Thanks Amigos,

B.I'm trying to work my way back to Bs As. I was just on Arthur Avenue a week or so, ago. I know what you mean (despite having had some pretty good Italian chow in Bs As). The truffle infused cheese is one of my favorites. If I can get my sh*t together and get back to Bs As, I will load up on supplies for all those interested (I travel light so, plenty of room for stuff).

Moore
10-17-16, 01:02
New York is the only place in the Western Hemisphere with an Italian populace that comes close to BA.

Tres3.Don't forget Brazil. Actually I think Sao Paulo tops BA and NY.

Gandolf50
11-07-16, 12:28
Looking for two small items from Amazon.com. Willing to meet you at the airport and to transport you to apartment, hotel, whatever in exchange for the transport. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Daddy Rulz
02-11-17, 21:04
If anybody is coming down and you have a little space in your luggage please drop me a line.

DR.

TomJackin
02-12-17, 06:17
If anybody is coming down and you have a little space in your luggage please drop me a line.

DR.Won't be down until June, but will be happy to bring you Mountain Dew and other things.

Redhot
03-13-17, 14:47
I need some stuff from USA.

Help !

Love & hugs.

Gy.

TomJackin
06-03-17, 05:28
I need some stuff from USA.

Help !

Love & hugs.

Gy.Your inbox is full mi amor.

I'm cumming soon; PM your needs.

TejanoLibre
07-06-17, 21:38
Anyone coming down in the next 5 to 10 days ?

Wanna be a Mule ?

It's absolutely nothing illegal or bulky or heavy but it is very fragile and from about 1942 and made of glass so they must be brought in your carry-on bag.

(3) Tiny 6F8G U.S Navy Thermionic Valves. Less than 1/3 of a pound but priceless.

Vacuum Tubes for Ultra Hi-Fidelity .

It Gets you a complete City Tour during the day or a Chica Tour at night. ( My Waters are on you though. ).

Thanks ,

TL.

Draper23
08-03-17, 02:36
I'll trade basic goods for information :) I'll be there Tuesday - Friday. Hmu (PM me).

Jabrea
08-25-17, 00:23
I will be coming back down at the end of September if anyone needs anything brought from the states. PM me and we can see if I can make it happen. Last trip was Hot Sauce and portable phone chargers so I am used to diversity. :).

Redhot
09-08-17, 13:16
I need lotions and shampoo for muy daughter.

Send me an email or WhatsApp.

Love.

Gy.

MegaMuerte
10-18-17, 16:37
In return I can give you one or two free tours here in BA.

Jim Bob
10-22-17, 14:54
I arrive in Bs As 6am on October 31st. If you need something send me a message.

Daddy Rulz
11-11-17, 17:09
If anybody is coming down in December a good friend of mine is looking for a mule for a phone. He will buy it and ship it to you or reimburse you in pesos when you show up.

The phone is a One+ 5.

Redhot
11-24-17, 11:36
My cell phone is broken, someone coming soon?

Retired 66
11-24-17, 15:24
My cell phone is broken, someone coming soon?What kind of phone are you looking for?

IPhone OR DROID.

3G OR 4G?

New or used?

Price range?

I'll be in BA Dec 3rd.

SimpleWrangler
11-24-17, 18:34
https://www.clarin.com/sociedad/celulares-ilegales-traidos-viajeros-duplicaron-anos-700-dia_0_H1ID-i4gf.html

My cell phone is broken, someone coming soon?

Dickhead
11-25-17, 03:09
Well, if I have to pay a 50% tax on my cellphone, I am definitely never coming to Argentina again. Because that would cost me nine dollars, since the phone cost me eighteen dollars new. And I can get internet on it, and radio.

Argentina should definitely continue its protectionist policies, and should probably go all the way back to import substitution industrialization, because both of those have worked so well over the years in Latin América.

Or not. The country (also in LatAm) where I bought the phone for $18 is growing its economy rather well and has conquered inflation while Argentina has, well, you know.

Redhot
11-25-17, 14:31
What kind of phone are you looking for?

IPhone OR DROID.

3G OR 4G?

New or used?

Price range?

I'll be in BA Dec 3rd.I don't use expensive cell phones.

I'm very simple, WhatsApp and calls is enough for me.

Redhot
11-25-17, 14:34
https://www.clarin.com/sociedad/celulares-ilegales-traidos-viajeros-duplicaron-anos-700-dia_0_H1ID-i4gf.htmlFor 15 years I used cell phones from the United States and I never had problems with this.

Redhot
12-12-17, 10:12
Someone to come before Christmas?

My daughter wants the game Pai Face.

Love.

Gy.

Redhot
03-27-18, 20:15
Someone come in April or early in May ?

Love.

Gy.

Troyster
04-02-18, 14:24
Someone come in April or early in May ?

Love.

Gy.Might be down first week May. What is needed?

Redhot
04-03-18, 00:46
Might be down first week May. What is needed?Please send me an email.

Troyster
04-05-18, 23:01
Please send me an email.Sent you a PM.

Redhot
04-14-18, 11:04
I'm still in the search ....

Meforu 2000
04-24-18, 18:45
Will be down in may , if anyone needs anything.

MegaMuerte
11-03-18, 14:21
In return I can connect you the the best hooker deals in BA, I knwo the scenes like the palm of my hand. You can expect quality and good prices here. Know the best BJ with CIM, the kinky stuff, can get you viagra, weed, etc.

It's this one.

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MRMH2LL/A/magic-keyboard-with-numeric-keypad-us-english-space-gray?fnode=4c

I would fully pay you here in BA.

If you want check out my references on the forum and private message me!

Redhot
11-20-18, 13:20
Someone coming soon ?

Love.

Gy.

Hopefulromance
11-26-18, 16:59
Someone coming soon ?

Love.

Gy.I will be in BA dec 7 to 16 Pm me thanks.

Redhot
12-10-18, 13:54
Someone before Christmas?

Redhot
03-28-19, 15:42
Someone before May?

Redhot
05-07-19, 12:40
Someone after June ?

Love.

Gy.

DuviWarrior2
05-07-19, 22:20
Someone before May?I will be coming to BA on May 24th from NY.

MegaMuerte
06-08-19, 15:42
Hi! I need a Magic Mouse 2, annyone interested? I'll be happy to share some of the best deals in BA for you-know-what, I know the scene pretty well.

BAisforlovers
07-31-22, 10:40
Hi, I will arrive in BA for one month around 8/20.

Somehow, I cannot seem to start a new thread to this effect. I will visit from the US.

I have already contacted MM, TL & RH to enquire about tours of the city. I have not heard back yet from TL or GY.