PDA

View Full Version : Three chicks at one time?

Tourboys
07-31-07, 12:06
Where can I get three girls on me at the same time? Of course this is every guy's fantasy so this is why I am trying to make it come true while here. I arrive tonight in BA. About how much will this run me? I have heard a lot of good things about the girls in BA, and wanting to find out.

El Greco
07-31-07, 12:23
Where can I get three girls on me at the same time? Of course this is every guy's fantasy so this is why I am trying to make it come true while here. I arrive tonight in BA. About how much will this run me? I have heard a lot of good things about the girls in BA, and wanting to find out.You can easily visit any "privado" with 3 or more girls.

Choose any 3 of them and you are done.

I suggest that you go there at a time that things are calm. Not during the peak hours. That will give you a better selection.

I believe, depending on how much the privado is charging per hour, that will cost you from 200 to 450 Pesos.

El Greco

Jackson
07-31-07, 14:49
There was one exception however, At Affaire Recoleta. Remember Jackson? We first became acquainted as you watched the action!Hi Sidney,

Yes, I remember. It was the first time I met you. I remember seeing you standing at the bar with three chicas and I told you as a joke that the Game Warden had imposed a two chica limit, and that you'd have to throw one of them back. Ha, Ha.

You were not amused.

Thanks,

Jackson

Aqualung
07-31-07, 15:25
I recommend you go to any club, pick up a girl you fancy and ask her to pick another two chicks she feels comfortable with. I hardly ever go out with just one girl any more. Not because I'm a stud, on the contrary, if I get tired I just let them fuck each other and don't bother me!

Easy Go
07-31-07, 22:41
Some hotels won't let you take up more than one chica at a time. Worth checking before trying to bring in two or three.

Tourboys
08-03-07, 05:04
Where should I go to make this happen? I am staying off of 9 de Julio.

Master J
08-03-07, 10:43
My apartment. I will be there in a month, hang on a little bit!

Tourboys
08-06-07, 12:43
My apartment. I will be there in a month, hang on a little bit!I won't be here in a month. Leaving the 15th.