PDA

View Full Version : In BA August 8 - September 12

Erkinator73
08-01-07, 22:36
Looking for people to learn the ropes from. I've done some light mongering in BA back in early 04' and was curious how much has changed? I am planning on a little heavier mongering this time as I will be by myself this trip (not with the girlfriend:)

What's it like this time of year? I was planning on renting an apartment in Palermo Viejo. Any suggestions on apartments near plaza serrano? Also is there any problem getting a girl from a place like black to go to palermo?

Thanks!

Marco Chileno
08-03-07, 01:00
Erkinator and John,

We should organise something together as we will be there at the same time. I'll PM you guys to set up something.

Cheers!

M

Erkinator73
08-03-07, 02:54
Marco,

Sounds good to me. When do you get in?

John
08-04-07, 02:07
I am still awaiting a reply from Jackson regarding apartment rental. Let's all three meet up and have some good time in Buenos Aires. Primary purpose of my trip is mongering and visiting the city. I will be in be. Aires starting from 7th through 13th August. My first trip to Argentina.

Let's keep in touch and since I am reaching there first, I will inform you guys of my address as soon as I have confirmation.

Regards,

John

Timba8
08-06-07, 03:23
What's it like this time of year?Unfortunately it looks a little cold still (but to me, most things worth doing in BA are inside anyway.) I will be in BA from 30 August to 8 September, so I guess you'll be a veteran by that time.

I hope that you share your experiences on the board as your visit progresses.