PDA

View Full Version : In BA August 17-30

Rubiks Cube
08-07-07, 02:58
Hello my friends,

I am making another trip to BA and looking for guys who like to drink and have fun Chasing women. I am 30 years old speak boliche spanish and know my way around BA very well.

My typical routine is to go to Black or La Lopez every night around 11:30 for round 1. After a few drinks and some fun at my hotel I tend to go to Madahos or La Lopez around 2:00 for more drinks and then round 2. I am very well known by management at all clubs and always have a table reserved for me (I tip well so every club likes me) Those of you who know me know that I am fun loving and welcoming of all fellow mongerers. Will only have a friend with me a few of the days so hoping to meet some like minded travelers looking to go all out for fun.

Hope to hear from some people looking for fun soon.

GoSpeedRacer35
08-09-07, 04:32
I'll be down there with 4-5 friends. Two of us have been to BA before a few years ago but the rest of the guys are new. None of us speak spanish beyond High School level. We could meet up. We are all in our early 30s, like drinking, poker, the clubs.

TejanoLibre
08-09-07, 20:48
Hey Guys,

I am the owner of the restaurant that is about 50 yards from Excedra and I have lived in BA for about 3 years. Fluent in Spanish and a monger since high school. Very familiar with Black and all the other hot spots. High end and low end slums.

Anyway, stop on by and we can have a drink and maybe go over some of the do's and don't's in BA.

Ramiro.

Cordoba 945

Lálliance 4 328 3174

P. S - Awesome T-Bones, Filets And N. Y Strips!

Erkinator73
08-10-07, 01:20
PM me when you get in town. I'll be in BA through September 12th.

Talk to you then.