PDA

View Full Version : Tres La Chicas

CafeBueno
08-07-07, 20:06
I apologize for the long report. I was going to split into three, but.

Sophie – Privado 921 Suipacha – Arrived in BsAs on a morning flight. Was really interested in checking out the privados that WorldTraveler69 listed. Well, not all of them in one day. Picked this one closest to the El Conquistador Hotel (see hotel report in hotel forum) It was about 11.30a. Three la chicas. All, reasonably nice looking. I picked Sophie, the Paraguyan. Actually, I intended to just be scouting out the place for later that night, but my traveling partner couldn't wait. I didn't want to be just sitting around, so I took Sophie for 30 minutes at 100p. I had no intentions of unloading with her (and didn't) just wanted something to do while I waited on my friend. As it turned out, Sophie gave BBBJ, her finger up my butt and while I was fingering her, she took my finger and stuck it up her butt (yeah, I washed up real good at the end of the session) I left with every intention of returning for a full hour-long session with happy ending, since it seemed like Sophie was going to be able to do the trick (no pun intended) for me. Didn't work out that way. Never made it back. Read next report, Laura at Croix Spa.

Laura / Croix Spa – First, off, this is the third time I've been to Croix Spa. In the past, it has always been acceptable. Really nice surroundings. However, this time I was disappointed, although it wasn't the spa's fault. Arrived about 8p. Only two la chicas available. I got Laura. 150p for complete "massage". She looked passable, but nothing spectacular. Went straight to the sex, no massage. She immediately put on the condom and gave head then leaned over the table for straight sex. That went on for a few minutes and she got up and started back to giving head. I let that go for a while, but I wanted to return to regular sex. No dice. She would not do it. No, I'm not the size of a horse. Finally, I told her "No sexo, no mas". I figured I didn't want to waste a load on this gal (hey, it takes a while for me to make up a batch) And, with Sophie still in my mind, I figured what the hell. I'd go back to the privado on Supachie (see Sophie report) Wrong. Damn privado closed at 8p. Should have read closer WW69's list.

Hook – Damn, can't remember the gal's name. I do remember she's from the Dominica Republica, petite, short and mulato. Gosh, I wish I could remember her name, but after what I'd been through so far, it's no wonder (see reports Sophi and Laura) This is the same day and a few beers later, about midnight and I usually don't stay up this late. Getting desperate.

Did take-out with "Hook". I'll call her Hook since I can't remember. For those that don't know, Hook is a "gentleman's club" (that's a bit of a stretch, but. On Suipache. No cover to get into bar, but beer is an astounding 20p. I almost ordered a mix drink, until I found out they were 40p. I asked Hook how much did the bar expect from me to take her to the hotel. She said I'd have to buy her a 40p beer, which I did. Fair enough. She changed clothes and off we went to the El Conquistador Hotel (see report in Hotel forum. Very positive)

Upon entrance with this beauty (amazing how good she looked in regular cloths. Like you'd see on a gal at the mall. Really a turn on, knowing you were about to crawl in bed with her) the clerk at the reception desk asked us to stop and approach the desk. No problem. The guy was really polite and asked did I want to pay $10 USD or $30p in cash or charge to my room so I could take the gal upstairs. I handed him 30p. He then had Hook fill out a form and looked at her ID. I'd say the 30p was cheap insurance.

We went to the room and had a blast. Straight sex, BBBJ, but she was really fun to be with, stayed for almost two hours, never looked at the clock. Spoke passable English. She had started out wanting 200p, but agreed to 150p for the take-out. I know, it's too much. But, I tell you, this gal was so into the deal that I simply forfeited over the 200p at the end. She was worth it to me. Third gal that day and the only one that I had any success with!

Quick note: I've been going to BsAs for many years. Usually pick up a gal at Excedra or a privado. But, this was the first time I picked up a la chica at a bar (not a regular gal, but a hooker) in BsAs. I really like this approach much better. You can view the gals on hand and there are usually several. You can get to "know" them, at least well enough to get an idea about their personality and attitude. To me, it's worth 40p (her beer) to be able to do this. You get a little more time with the la chica, building the "relationship", before getting laid. There was an ample selection at the "Hook" bar. It's walking distance from the El Conquistador. A perfect set-up.

JengisKhan
08-07-07, 20:41
I apologize for the long report. I was going to split into three, but.

Sophie – Privado 921 Suipacha – Arrived in BsAs on a morning flight. Was really interested in checking out the privados that WorldTraveler69 listed. Well, not all of them in one day. Picked this one closest to the El Conquistador Hotel (see hotel report in hotel forum) It was about 11.30a. Three la chicas. All, reasonably nice looking. I picked Sophie, the Paraguyan. Actually, I intended to just be scouting out the place for later that night, but my traveling partner couldn't wait. I didn't want to be just sitting around, so I took Sophie for 30 minutes at 100p. I had no intentions of unloading with her (and didn't) just wanted something to do while I waited on my friend. As it turned out, Sophie gave BBBJ, her finger up my butt and while I was fingering her, she took my finger and stuck it up her butt (yeah, I washed up real good at the end of the session) I left with every intention of returning for a full hour-long session with happy ending, since it seemed like Sophie was going to be able to do the trick (no pun intended) for me. Didn't work out that way. Never made it back. Read next report, Laura at Croix Spa.

Laura / Croix Spa – First, off, this is the third time I've been to Croix Spa. In the past, it has always been acceptable. Really nice surroundings. However, this time I was disappointed, although it wasn't the spa's fault. Arrived about 8p. Only two la chicas available. I got Laura. 150p for complete "massage". She looked passable, but nothing spectacular. Went straight to the sex, no massage. She immediately put on the condom and gave head then leaned over the table for straight sex. That went on for a few minutes and she got up and started back to giving head. I let that go for a while, but I wanted to return to regular sex. No dice. She would not do it. No, I'm not the size of a horse. Finally, I told her "No sexo, no mas". I figured I didn't want to waste a load on this gal (hey, it takes a while for me to make up a batch) And, with Sophie still in my mind, I figured what the hell. I'd go back to the privado on Supachie (see Sophie report) Wrong. Damn privado closed at 8p. Should have read closer WW69's list.

Hook – Damn, can't remember the gal's name. I do remember she's from the Dominica Republica, petite, short and mulato. Gosh, I wish I could remember her name, but after what I'd been through so far, it's no wonder (see reports Sophi and Laura) This is the same day and a few beers later, about midnight and I usually don't stay up this late. Getting desperate.

Did take-out with "Hook". I'll call her Hook since I can't remember. For those that don't know, Hook is a "gentleman's club" (that's a bit of a stretch, but. On Suipache. No cover to get into bar, but beer is an astounding 20p. I almost ordered a mix drink, until I found out they were 40p. I asked Hook how much did the bar expect from me to take her to the hotel. She said I'd have to buy her a 40p beer, which I did. Fair enough. She changed clothes and off we went to the El Conquistador Hotel (see report in Hotel forum. Very positive)

Upon entrance with this beauty (amazing how good she looked in regular cloths. Like you'd see on a gal at the mall. Really a turn on, knowing you were about to crawl in bed with her) the clerk at the reception desk asked us to stop and approach the desk. No problem. The guy was really polite and asked did I want to pay $10 USD or $30p in cash or charge to my room so I could take the gal upstairs. I handed him 30p. He then had Hook fill out a form and looked at her ID. I'd say the 30p was cheap insurance.

We went to the room and had a blast. Straight sex, BBBJ, but she was really fun to be with, stayed for almost two hours, never looked at the clock. Spoke passable English. She had started out wanting 200p, but agreed to 150p for the take-out. I know, it's too much. But, I tell you, this gal was so into the deal that I simply forfeited over the 200p at the end. She was worth it to me. Third gal that day and the only one that I had any success with!

Quick note: I've been going to BsAs for many years. Usually pick up a gal at Excedra or a privado. But, this was the first time I picked up a la chica at a bar (not a regular gal, but a hooker) in BsAs. I really like this approach much better. You can view the gals on hand and there are usually several. You can get to "know" them, at least well enough to get an idea about their personality and attitude. To me, it's worth 40p (her beer) to be able to do this. You get a little more time with the la chica, building the "relationship", before getting laid. There was an ample selection at the "Hook" bar. It's walking distance from the El Conquistador. A perfect set-up.Nice report but, should this really be in the "member recommendations" section?

Sportsman
08-07-07, 21:30
Trip Report thread would be a better place for it if you are combining different chicas from different places into one report. May be Jackson will move it there.

BTW, thanks for the report.

Rainot
08-08-07, 15:07
She had started out wanting 200p, but agreed to 150p for the take-out. I know, it's too much. But, I tell you, this gal was so into the deal that I simply forfeited over the 200p at the end. She was worth it to me. Third gal that day and the only one that I had any success with!Actually you didn't overpay for "Hook". I mean, a take-out for 150p and you kept her for almost 2hs. It won't be easy to find more girls who'll vouch for that. It was good of you to tip her.;)

CafeBueno
08-08-07, 23:15
Sorry mongors about the triple report or its placement. I'm new to the forum. Going back the end of the month and will try to get that report in its proper place. CB