PDA

View Full Version : Viamonte VIP, 838 Viamonte 1st floor

Good Woodsman
08-08-07, 12:44
There were 5 pretty little spinners available for massages + whatever after 9am, 150p each for one hour. I could not decide between the two morochas so requested both. It was beyond excellent. My ratings:

Patricia 21, sweet and tender Paraguaya with dolphin tat on right front shoulder. Face 8, body 8, attitude 9, sexo 9

Sabrina double dolphins lower back and scorpion on right shoulder, she said 33 but she feels about 22 and she is FUN: face 6, body 10, attitude 10, sexo 10. Forget about sperm management here, they will not relent without your leche.

This privado is not fancy but not filthy either. My girls chose the room with adjoining bath, their fave. I will be back. Has this place really not been reviewed previously?

Ragerito
10-09-07, 12:04
Hi there,

I went to this place the other day and they said to me that Patricia is no longer working on that PV:(and sabrina, the one who attend me (I could see the scorpion on the right shoulder) said she doesnt work anymore since march, that she married and she is only the receptionist. I thought she was lying so i offered 500p for the hour, she refused, so I offered 1000p (money I could pay so I wanted to give it a try) and she refused too :( so I guess I believe her. The other girls really didnt get my attention so I went to the one in maipu.

Good Woodsman, are you sure about sabrina? Maybe your experience was before march.

Thank you

LuisWeegee
10-10-07, 22:38
I am going too be in Buenos Aires the last week of October and want too stop at Cafe New Orleans, so whats the highest price that I should expect too pay for any girl there.

Sportsman
10-10-07, 22:58
I am going too be in Buenos Aires the last week of October and want too stop at Cafe New Orleans, so whats the highest price that I should expect too pay for any girl there.Check out the thread on Cafe Orleans and you should have a good idea what the going rate is. I have yet pull anyone from Cafe Orleans because I think their going rate is already too high for me. But that's just me.

El Perro
10-10-07, 23:05
Check out the thread on Cafe Orleans and you should have a good idea what the going rate is. I have yet pull anyone from Cafe Orleans because I think their going rate is already too high for me. But that's just me.Generally speaking, over priced gatos who fuck business men at nearby telos on their lunch break and/or after work. The recent rate appears to be 200-300p, and since they ain't going to your apartment, that's a time limited telo experience.

Sportsman
10-10-07, 23:08
Generally speaking, over priced gatos who fuck lunch break, and after work bidness men at nearby telos. The recent rate appears to be 200-300p, and since they ain't going to your apartment, that's a time limited telo experience.Like I said, the going rate is too high for me. ;)