PDA

View Full Version : Evian Spa

Zeus2112
08-11-07, 23:20
Has anyone had "good luck" at the Evian spa? I was there a few years ago, and the massge was good from what I remember, but there was no HJ.

Is this not possible there?

Cheers.

Z

Master J
08-12-07, 01:44
The numerous times that I was there the spa facilites were very nice, the quite room was great, and I had very nice regular massages. I got a phone number from a masseause for home service so perhaps something would come from it. I truly doubt anything goes on there. There are mothers, daughter, etc, so I am pretty sure it is just for the massage aficianados. Hope this helps, I really like this place.

Strad
08-12-07, 04:04
What is the going price there?

Thanks!

Strad.

The numerous times that I was there the spa facilites were very nice, the quite room was great, and I had very nice regular massages. I got a phone number from a masseause for home service so perhaps something would come from it. I truly doubt anything goes on there. There are mothers, daughter, etc, so I am pretty sure it is just for the massage aficianados. Hope this helps, I really like this place.

Master J
08-12-07, 13:06
The amount in November was 100 pesos, which included a 1hr massage, and the use of the jacuzzi, steam shower, and steam room / wet sauna. Make sure you bring your own bathing suit. They also have nice locker rooms, and a wonderful quiet room, all white, with beds that you can rest on after your sauna activiteis or massage. The last massage I had there was from an Asian who had me on the floor / tatami mat, and stretched me nicely maybe with some hot rocks too. It was cool. Nice surprise was it was on a Sunday around 4 so I chiled there for 3 / 4 hours. I think there might be a work out room somewhere, or classes of sorts on a higher floor. I really look foward to this place, near the zoo.

Solsearch
08-12-07, 14:53
The amount iin November was 100 pesos, which included a 1hr massage, and the use of the jacuzzi, steam shower, and steam room / wet sauna. Make sure you bring your own bathing suit. They also have nice locker rooms, and a wonderful quiet room, all white, with beds that you can rest on after your sauna activiteis or massage. The last massage I had there was from an Asian who had me on the floor / tatami mat, and stretched me nicely maybe with some hot rocks too. It was cool. Nice surprise was it was on a Sunday around 4 so I chiled there for 3 / 4 hours. I think there might be a work out room somewhere, or classes of sorts on a higher floor. I really look foward to this place, near the zoo.Where is it located. Is there a website?

Strad
08-30-07, 16:27
Scalabrini and Cervino 3623

Phone: 4807 4688

I have changed my mind going there, screw the norm massage lol.

Strad