PDA

View Full Version : Franco Parma (1817 Coronel Diaz)

BadMan
08-12-07, 12:28
After breakfast I was driving home and I noticed my favorite deli store was open so I went in for a quick shop. This store is located on Ave Coronel Diaz right at the border between Recoleta and Palermo or what you would call Barrio Norte.

They have the best Parma ham I have found in BA, I think it is the same Sinclair uses at their restaurant, they also have the european feta cheese prepared in extra virgin olive oil and spices, perfect for making greek salads. They have a big selection of gourmet cheeses and caviars and also fresh pastrami ready for sandwich making. They have many cuts of specialty meats, hams, breads and cheeses. Many pickled items. This is the best top quality deli store I have found so far in BA with many hard to find yet very delicious items.

The prices aren't exactly cheap but I am guessing the people who seek out these specialty stores aren't much worried about what they spend there. So for anyone wanting to find some hard to find european items you might want to give them a try. This would also seem like the place to go for top quality gourmet gift baskets for friends, relatives and business associates.

Here is the website and I am told they have one more location.

www.francoparma.com.ar

BundaLover
08-12-07, 16:58
Thanks Badboy. Your restraunt reviews are great. Since you moved there you have been posting great food and pussy reviews!

Jtenge
08-15-07, 04:29
Thanks Badboy. Your restraunt reviews are great. Since you moved there you have been posting great food and pussy reviews!I totally agree. I am planning my first trip to BA and am taking my tips from Badboy's reviews of restaurants and chicas. I think I can do no wrong on his coattails!