PDA

View Full Version : Mosoq -Cultura Novoandina & Martini Bar (El Salvador 5800) Palermo Hollywood

BadMan
08-12-07, 16:00
Tried this place out in Palermo Hollywood a few weeks ago. Very good food but somewhat different. We started out with the breaded brochetas, chicken breaded in quinoa which comes with a peanut sauce. Pretty good but very new and interesting. My guest had the langostino salad which I heard was delicious and came with an orange vinaiggrete. As a main course I had a lomo saltado which was the most unique saltado I have ever had. It was very good. My guest had the escalopas de ternero, which I also was told was very good and tender. We didn't have any desserts here since we were literally stuffed after the main courses.

Overall I would say this is a very good restaurant, it is a small location in a nice neighborhood, the environment is very quite and personal. Good inventive food, good service. And if you are in the mood for some unique gourmet novo-andino cuisine I would definitely recommend this place.

Here's the website, and if you live in Palermo Hollywood, they deliver.

http://www.mosoq.com/

JengisKhan
08-13-07, 22:25
I tried this place a couple months ago and I agree its a good find. The owner is Argentine and his wife is Peruvian and they lived in the States for a while. Don't forget to try a martini, they make at least a dozen different kinds, the owner used to be a bartender at a trendy Martini bar in LA.

Tried this place out in Palermo Hollywood a few weeks ago. Very good food but somewhat different. We started out with the breaded brochetas, chicken breaded in quinoa which comes with a peanut sauce. Pretty good but very new and interesting. My guest had the langostino salad which I heard was delicious and came with an orange vinaiggrete. As a main course I had a lomo saltado which was the most unique saltado I have ever had. It was very good. My guest had the escalopas de ternero, which I also was told was very good and tender. We didn't have any desserts here since we were literally stuffed after the main courses.

Overall I would say this is a very good restaurant, it is a small location in a nice neighborhood, the environment is very quite and personal. Good inventive food, good service. And if you are in the mood for some unique gourmet novo-andino cuisine I would definitely recommend this place.

Here's the website, and if you live in Palermo Hollywood, they deliver.

http://www.mosoq.com/