PDA

View Full Version : Best $35 peso Therapeutic Massage in BA

Strad
08-23-07, 14:48
If your body is tense that needs to be rubbed down, or you have too much sperm that need to let go, this Asian lady, in her forties, average looking home-lady, will do the exact for you. However, if you are looking for something extra, it is not a place for you.

First you lie down on an massage table, head on a pillow. She will ask you if there is any sore part of your body that needs to pay special attention to. If you just want to relax in general, then she will massage the areas on your back, shoulder, and legs. Foot and head massage is pretty decent too. About half way through, she then puts some hot cans on your back for about 5 – 10 minutes. She claims such method would suck the poison out of your body. The hot cans are optional; if you believe that sort of thing, just ask for the hot can treatment.

After when you flip over, she will proceed your lower body massage, your sensitive triangle area. The room is relatively cold at this time of the year but don't worry, you will get covered with thick towels, at this point, only your lower part is exposed. She uses pressure points to get your erection, accompanied with massaging the balls and genital till the ejaculation.

It was my first experience ever on these hot cans, and as matter of fact, I felt pretty good afterwards.

The HJ was not so erotic but it serves the purpose, the pressure points to get your off is interesting. After the whole thing, I gave her 5 peso tip, left feeling relaxed.

Would I repeat? Maybe. My curiosity was to fulfill how far an A$R35 HJ can stretch, and for the team. I believe this is the best deal for the HJ in BsAs.

Lavalle near Callao.

Tel: 4521-1607

Cost: 35 pesos + 5 tip

Mat
08-25-07, 21:22
On strad recommendation I checked out the place run by an old chinese lady had some diplomas on the wall from Argentina, not very impressive, old lady is a turn off but I thought I am here so try it, she quoted a price of 30 pesos for an hour so I guess strad got a gringo price.

Any way it is nothing to write home about she has no training in massaging just a crude rub down strad wrote about pressure points I did not felt any pressure any where. So save your money & go to a privado for 50 pesos & get full service.

BadMan
08-25-07, 21:58
Why on earth, in a country full of good looking Argentina women, where you can get laid for as little as 100 pesos, would you be paying and old chinese woman 40 pesos to jerk you off and play with your balls? I mean, shouldn't she be the one having to pay you for that shit? Couldn't you have done it yourself ? Wouldn't that have been the better option ?

Thanks for answering the question: What does 35 pesos buy you in the sex industry in Argentina?

But an old chinese woman hand job and ball rub wasn't the answer I was quite looking for.

But thanks for taking one for the team.

Bad

Strad
08-26-07, 17:53
Are you saying you are better than us?

Are there leavels can be divided for activities that one practices in the sex industries?

What is the leavel of class if you go to pravatos, what classes do I belong if I go to the Black?

Please enlight me.

Strad

BadMan
08-26-07, 19:25
Hey Strad,

I meant no offense. Like I said in my post. You have the right to spend your money how you want. I just thought, Why spend money to have an old lady jerk you off. Sorry again if I offended you. That was not my intention.

Bad

BTW, My post had nothing to do with a class discussion.

StrayLight
08-26-07, 19:56
Why on earth, in a country full of good looking Argentina women, where you can get laid for as little as 100 pesos, would you be paying and old chinese woman 40 pesos to jerk you off and play with your balls?Speaking only for myself, I've never had a particular problem getting laid. I do this stuff more for the fun of it than any sexual need. In that context, the hoards of good looking Argentine chicas who populate the clubs and privados are all rather common. What I find amusing (and often rewarding) is checking out the off-the-beaten track ads and the quirky little corners of the mongering world just to see what's there. Sometimes it's a bust, but sometimes it turns out to be an absolute blast. And in that sense I find this little Chinese woman that Strad mentions way more interesting than any of the chicas from Gemidos, Blacks, or whatever. I don't know how Strad found her, but I sure wish I had.

When I'm sitting in my rocking chair looking back on it all, I have a feeling that all the beautiful chicas are going to merge into one indistinguishable meta-****, but the goofy little Chinese lady who does 40 peso handjobs and the rest of her kind are probably going to stand out in their own little individual ways. But that's just me.

Argento
08-26-07, 20:13
I'm inclined to go with Straylight. There is no great sense of achievement in shelling out the going rate to fuck a good looking hooker. It only takes money and the inclination. The hookers are not exactly scarce and they are typical of all people in the selling business. They will try as hard as possible to sell their goods at the best price for them. And that is not a bad thing because in the good old free market, if there is a glut on the market, the price drops and if demand outstrips supply, the price goes up. Oops! Sorry this is Argentina. Normal business principles do not apply. There are plenty of good lookers in the business here who struggle for a buck. But Argentinian ego prevents them selling their renewable commodity in the volumne needed to prosper.

Anyway from my age perspective, 40 is not an old woman. In the real world, she would be totally in the target zone, and at the low end as well. Suerte.

Rock Harders
08-26-07, 21:01
Mongers,

I tend to agree with BB13 on this, why would anybody (other than Exon) go pay $40 for a handjob from some washed up hag when they can go to Santa Fe 1126 apt209 (or any other privado in that price range) and get full service sex for $50/ hour? For those "cheap motherfuckers" out there, the $50/ hour is a better per / service value.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

BadMan
08-26-07, 21:23
Speaking only for myself, I've never had a particular problem getting laid.No one was saying that you were Stray, and I am sure most of us here don't either. We all have our reasons and that doesn't have much to do with my initial comment.

I was just wondering why, if you are going to go to the trouble of paying for it, why pay an old asian woman to jerk you off. If I am going to pay for it, it better be something worthwhile.

But I understand your later point. That you would find an old asian woman jerking you off and jiggling your balls much more memorable than banging a beautiful woman and therefore would be willing to pay for it. Though again, why on earth someone would ever want to remember that is beyond me (it would probably cause me many sleepless nights and a few hot baths complete with heavy vigorous scrubbing just to forget about it, but then again, thats just me) but I see your point.

Different strokes for different folks (literally)

Bad

Punter 127
08-26-07, 21:35
Hunt's First Law of Mongering: The cock you please must be your own. Each to his own!

StrayLight
08-26-07, 21:55
I tend to agree with BB13 on this, why would anybody (other than Exon) go pay $40 for a handjob from some washed up hag when they can go to Santa Fe 1126 apt209 (or any other privado in that price range) and get full service sex for $50/ hour? And why would anybody eat the food at El Alamo for any reason? LOL! It takes all kinds, Mr. Diggler. It takes all kinds.

StrayLight
08-26-07, 22:08
Why on earth, in a country full of good looking Argentina women, where you can get laid for as little as 100 pesos, would you be paying and old chinese woman 40 pesos to jerk you off and play with your balls?

Speaking only for myself, I've never had a particular problem getting laid. I do this stuff more for the fun of it than any sexual need.

No one was saying that you were Stray, and I am sure most of us here don't either. We all have our reasons and that doesn't have much to do with my initial comment.Actually, it has everything to do with your initial comment, Bad Boy. If a guy doesn't have any particular problem getting laid, then the ability to get laid for 100 pesos in a country full of good looking Argentine women is really a non-issue. That's all.

BadMan
08-26-07, 22:34
Actually, it has everything to do with your initial comment, Bad Boy. If a guy doesn't have any particular problem getting laid, then the ability to get laid for 100 pesos in a country full of good looking Argentine women is really a non-issue. That's all.Again, the same logical fallacy. We are on a sex forum where we all choose to pay for pussy for our own reasons. I have never paid 100 pesos for pussy. And I don't think I ever will. I have no problem getting laid for free, but I choose not to because I find it more work than it is worth.

The point I was making, which you obviously didn't comprehend was. Why pay 40 pesos to have an old asian women jerk you off when you can pay the minimum 60 pesos more and fuck a semi good looking young argentina woman. You are making assumptions and they are incorrect. You seem to want to divert the question to your own confused opinion about an individuals percieved problem getting laid without 100 pesos.

Wow, I'm surprised you gleamed all that from a simple statement saying basically: why pay an ugly old asian woman to jerk you off for 15 dollars when you can fuck a young good looking argentina for 30 dollars.

But again, I get it Stray, you are willing to pay the ugly old asian woman because you find that experience memorable.

Different strokes pal. It all boils down to different strokes. And it has nothing to do with your misconceptions about other forum members ability to pull hoes.

Bad

StrayLight
08-26-07, 23:02
Again, the same logical fallacy. We are on a sex forum where we all choose to pay for pussy for our own reasons. I have never paid 100 pesos for pussy. And I don't think I ever will. I have no problem getting laid for free, but I choose not to because I find it more work than it is worth.

The point I was making, which you obviously didn't comprehend was. Why pay 40 pesos to have an old asian women jerk you off when you can pay the minimum 60 pesos more and fuck a semi good looking young argentina woman. You are making assumptions and they are incorrect. You seem to want to divert the question to your own confused opinion about an individuals percieved problem getting laid without 100 pesos.

Wow, I'm surprised you gleamed all that from a simple statement saying basically: why pay an ugly old asian woman to jerk you off for 15 dollars when you can fuck a young good looking argentina for 30 dollars.

But again, I get it Stray, you are willing to pay the ugly old asian woman because you find that experience memorable.

Different strokes pal. It all boils down to different strokes. And it has nothing to do with your misconceptions about other forum members ability to pull hoes.

BadOK, let me 'splain it to you, Lucy.

If paying to get laid isn't big on someone's radar screen to begin with, then that person might not particularly care that they can get laid for only $60 pesos more than they're paying for a handjob.

Clear and simple, yes? Doesn't imply anything about other forum members' ability to pull hoes. Not ever remotely. And it doesn't warrant a bunch of backhanded insults.

You asked a question about why certain forum members chose to do something. If you can't take an answer that was given in good faith without responding with a bunch of innuendos and insults, you shouldn't ask the questions. Or, you should be honest and admit that in asking the question, you're simply looking for an excuse to start insulting people.

El Perro
08-26-07, 23:45
I have no problem getting laid for free, but I choose not to because I find it more work than it is worth.

BadI gagged and tied up a non pro this afternoon in my dogshit strewn San Telmo lair and cracked her prune on my couch while I made her watch Boca vs. Gimnasia de la Plata. She gurgled from time to time which I intrepreted as either approval of Boca's new player, Leandro Gracian, or maybe she was cumming. It wasn't much work.

Last Sunday I picked up a fat, pimpled non pro with a face like Redondo's mother and nailed her every which way from Saturday. She lapped up my jism like a rotund St. Bernard on a hot, summer afternoon (about 3:45) I took her for a walk afterwards in Puerto Madero on a leash. She kept asking where the fucking parks were. It wasn't much work.

Next Sunday I am not going to work when I lather up some Bolivian half breed picked up from a shantytown and teach her the wonders of Doggboy discipline.

BadMan
08-27-07, 00:27
Or, you should be honest and admit that in asking the question, you're simply looking for an excuse to start insulting people.
And why would anybody eat the food at El Alamo for any reason?
OK, let me 'splain it to you, Lucy. You should be honest with yourself Stray. Look back to the first 5 posts. You will see I was completely non confrontational and very polite in my posts. Look at what I wrote to Strad. Then look at your responses.

Why on earth, in a country full of good looking Argentina women, where you can get laid for as little as 100 pesos, would you be paying and old chinese woman 40 pesos to jerk you off and play with your balls? I mean, shouldn't she be the one having to pay you for that shit? Couldn't you have done it yourself ? Wouldn't that have been the better option ?

Thanks for answering the question: What does 35 pesos buy you in the sex industry in Argentina?

But an old chinese woman hand job and ball rub wasn't the answer I was quite looking for.

But thanks for taking one for the team.

Bad

Hey Strad,

I meant no offense. Like I said in my post. You have the right to spend your money how you want. I just thought, Why spend money to have an old lady jerk you off. Sorry again if I offended you. That was not my intention.

Bad.

BTW, My post had nothing to do with a class discussion.Now if you can't read plain english that is not my problem. I asked Strad a question. He kinda answered it and I was satisfied with that. The fact that you tried to egotistically take it somewhere else is not my problem.

The answer I got was simple, different strokes for different folks (in Strad's case literally) that was it plain and simple. No need to take this where it doesn't need to go. The simple fact that you keep replying and making things worse and more confrontational is a reflection on you, that's it.

I got my answer, plain and simple, you telling people you don't have problems pulling hoes had nothing to do with anything.

Bad.

I will await your next non confrontational polite response that will totally be on topic. Then we will see who is taking this opportunity to insult people.

BadMan
08-27-07, 00:47
If paying to get laid isn't big on someone's radar screen to begin with, then that person might not particularly care that they can get laid for only $60 pesos more than they're paying for a handjob.

Clear and simple, yes? Doesn't imply anything about other forum members' ability to pull hoes. Not ever remotely. And it doesn't warrant a bunch of backhanded insults.

You asked a question about why certain forum members chose to do something. If you can't take an answer that was given in good faith without responding with a bunch of innuendos and insults, you shouldn't ask the questions. Or, you should be honest and admit that in asking the question, you're simply looking for an excuse to start insulting people.Every one here is paying to get laid. So I would think it is big on everyones radar, to varying degrees.

As I said, I have never paid 100 pesos to get laid. I was just pointing out the simple fact that instead of getting jerked off by an old chinese woman for 15 dollars he could have spent 15 more and gotten fucked by a young Argentine woman. Is that clear and simple? Yes?

No one here is looking for an answer from you, I asked him, first of all. And no one needs your condescending tone.

Grow up, you responded to my question directed towards Strad, I simply pointed out that you were answering questions I hadn't asked. That was it. If you feel in some strange way, this had anything to do with being able to pick up non pro pussy or not, I have the right to point out that I think it was off topic and had nothing to do with my initial question, which you claimed to be answering.

Bad

Pete Puma
08-27-07, 01:35
It is nice to hear someone who admits to taking a walk on the wild side, or at least a different path. We have all had more than our share of good looking women, no need to turn that into a pissing contest. But on days when I sit down with the boys for a cold one I am not that interested in hearing about all your conquests. I want to hear a story like Strads, have a good laugh. The journey takes some to strange places and sometimes funny places. The next day we go back to our normal life, hooking up with a hottie and banging her senseless. Good on ya Strad.

StrayLight
08-27-07, 15:02
...you responded to my question directed towards StradWell I do beg your pardon, Bad Boy. Since there are several of us on here who basically feel the same way as Strad, I assumed (incorrectly, it would appear) that you might appreciate several different views on the matter. My bad (no pun intended).

Now, to save yourself from any unnecessary keyboard strokes in the future, be proud to know that you are the first person in my many years of Internet activity to induce me to find and use the "Ignore" function. So there's no need whatsoever to reply or respond to anything I might write from here on out. I just won't see it.

And you know what would be really cool? If you would put me on your Ignore list, too.

Take care, big fella.

BadMan
08-27-07, 15:08
It is nice to hear someone who admits to taking a walk on the wild side, or at least a different path. We have all had more than our share of good looking women, no need to turn that into a pissing contest. But on days when I sit down with the boys for a cold one I am not that interested in hearing about all your conquests. I want to hear a story like Strads, have a good laugh. The journey takes some to strange places and sometimes funny places. The next day we go back to our normal life, hooking up with a hottie and banging her senseless. Good on ya Strad.I understood everything you said. Maybe I am just not at that stage yet where I would see it the same way.

Bad.

And thanks for the review Strad, I will never look at an old Asian woman the same way again (in the back of my mind I will always wonder, what those old calloused fingers would feel like wrapped around my.....);)

Strad
08-27-07, 15:38
Badboy13, let me worry about my dick to have ¨old calloused fingers¨. I had no hobby to go for an ¨old ¨Asian woman¨, I was simply there, and reported my experiences.

You WERE aware of my post is about ¨The best value of handjob¨, not an old Asian lady, right?

You have heard the others and no need to repeat youself.

Just let it go, thanks!

Strad