PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some action.

Horny
08-25-07, 18:32
This is my fist time posting anything here and I would love some feedback asap on where to find hot chicas or just places cool places to meet hotties.

I would prefer not to pay a single peco but since the dollar equals 3 I'm totally down. Me and my Buddy will be in Buenos Aires for the first time ever from 27th to 31st of this month. Hit me up w / some info dudes!

Exon123
08-25-07, 18:44
Horny.

I suggest You & Your "buddy" read the forum before asking such "Bull Shit" questions. Then you'll have enough information to ask an intelligent question.

So you "Dudes" study up, OK.

Exon

Jackson
08-25-07, 19:41
. I would prefer not to pay a single peco.What's a "peco"?

Argento
08-25-07, 20:45
This is my fist time posting anything here. I would prefer not to pay a single peco.And with luck the last!

HellYeah
08-25-07, 21:38
What's a "peco"?"peso" - said with a mouthfull of jizz

Punter 127
08-25-07, 22:28
Horny.

I suggest You & Your "buddy" read the forum before asking such "Bull Shit" questions. Then you'll have enough information to ask an intelligent question.

So you "Dudes" study up, OK.

ExonThese guys only have a few days and need your help, tell the dude how to get to your secret pick-up spot in the park.

Punter 127
08-25-07, 22:39
What's a "peco"?I think its in New Mexico.

http://www.pecosnewmexico.com/

El Perro
08-26-07, 02:58
"peso" - said with a mouthfull of jizzLOL. Exactly.

Snowbird
08-26-07, 11:29
These guys only have a few days and need your help, tell the dude how to get to your secret pick-up spot in the park.Exon don't ever tell him about your secret chica you cannot get enought off- HILDA! Opps...this boy will tie into her and never surface for air again.

Hunt99
08-26-07, 12:00
For our original poster. Here are two places for you to visit to "find some action," as you put it:

http://www.bulnesclass.com.ar/

http://www.sitgesonline.com.ar/

Enjoy! :D

Horny
08-27-07, 03:33
Many thanks. Yeah, fucking peso, goddman it. I mis-spelled the c to s. Fucking idiot!

So are these clubs like the Hollywood scene, or can you actually get some play?

BadMan
08-27-07, 12:07
So are these clubs like the hollywood scene or can u actually get some play?From the looks of those links Hunt provided you with and your recent posts, I am sure you will get all the play your " ass " can handle. Enjoy and don't forget the park by the embassy, you will get tons of play there.

Now stop begging and read the forum.

Bad_Man

PS, I would post a longer reply but I am too busy studying abstract theories;)

Punter 127
08-27-07, 14:43
Bad_Man.

PS, I would post a longer reply but I am too busy The Gods are smiling on us!:rolleyes:

Horny
08-27-07, 22:18
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Exon123
08-28-07, 02:11
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

BadMan
08-29-07, 04:01
Come on now Horny, no need to attack relatives, there are plenty of things you can attack Exon with on a personal level. Try dissing his grammar, or the fact that he likes to abuse defenseless fish.

Bad.

PS, stop begging Horny and read the forum.